main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Ritual...

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Just curious if anyone else is planning on camping out for AOTC tickets. I will be, so if anyone would care to join me, there's going to be a fairly good-sized group coming along. We'll be very well stocked and prepared (having learned my lesson from last time around, sleeping on the pavement...). If anyone is interested, feel free to e-mail me or simply reply. If anyone needs me to pick up tickets for them, I will be able to do so for a few people, so the sooner you respond the better.

2. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Im sure many of us will be joining you - we can most likley plan for that

3. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Great, well I will inform you as the details become more clear, but rest assured it will be an adventure and as long as i have cool people to hang with it will be that much better. :)

4. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    It sounds like fun, but I don't think that I would be able to take the time off of work.

5. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Well,
    if work becomes an issue you can just come out when you have time. I am lucky, because I am scheduled off the days I will be camping out (just my regular schedule). But it would be good to see you guys come out, even if it is just to hang out for a few.

6. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I could do that. I will for sure stop by and hang for a bit.

7. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Sounds great! and if you would like tickets, i would be happy to pick some up for you. Just let me know if i can be of assistance.

8. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    which theatere?

9. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    More than likely Century... That's where I did it last time and it was a blast. They will definitely be putting it on the BIG screen (I have a friend who is a manager there and he confirmed this). The plans are still in the finalization process, but it's lookin like Century is the one.

10. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    by that time we will be an official chapter- perhaps you can ask him if we can help/ promote there at the first viewing. Maybe set up an info table at the line and help out with the trivia/ prize handouts they always do at these things. Just a thought.

11. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    Yeah, thats a great idea, Allen. I will talk to him and see what we can do.

12. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I hope I can make it, I'm not sure about the weddings I have to do in May. I should charge these people double for even thinking of having their wedding over Star Wars.

13. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Sacrelige!

14. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I wouldn't mind it if these people would do Star Wars themed weddings, then it would be so much better. These people have no taste whatsoever.

15. CorranHorn242

Mar 18, 2002
    well, like i told our friend the saberweilder, if you can even pop in to hang out for a few when youre not busy, that would be great.

16. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Maybe I'll be able to pop in, but it's right smack in the middle of AP/IB season. Grrrr . . . Whoever decided that was the time to release SW must have been high on something . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.