main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Read, PA The new Sheriff in town!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    That?s right..

::spits into a tin can::

There?s a new Sheriff in town, and he don?t need no stinking badges either! [face_cowboy]

Well, I?m hoping we can start RRS anew and focus in on getting us off the ground & running smoothly. Well how bout at least as smooth as the Millennium Falcon :cool: With the help of all of you & my well experienced Co-Chapter Rep (Smile, Steph), I think we will have NO problem doing that.

So, I?m in the process of closing all the old Threads. I?ll also be opening a bunch of new ones with games, stories, collection info, and anything else I can think of.. But this isn?t about me; it?s about the RRS. So, lets start by having everyone who is interested in remaining & becoming a part of the RRS, replying to this Thread (I expect my Co-Chapter Rep to be first, lol). [:D]

From there, we?ll start talking about coordinating the dreaded 1st Meeting! [face_worried]

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    LOL! And how right you are, Rob! :p

Anywho, I'm here...I'm still interested! Let's get this ball rolling! :D

3. esse

esse Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Congrats! And here's a deputy, reporting for duty.

4. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    ::looks at the tumbleweeds going by::

Looks like this Sheriff is running a Ghost Town! Sound off, ppl. Where are all you RRS-ers at!?

5. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Why are certain threads suddenly locked, such as the two congratulations threads?

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...sorry, I was on vacation and haven't really checked in here lately.

As for the threads - I was wondering the same thing. Rob, is this part of the plan to start anew?

7. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Sorry folks, I was away for a bit there.

::sighs::

The Threads were a misunderstanding.. I wanted all the 'other' threads locked, as they were old Threads & these Threads (the ones that are locked) to be left open...

I'll try to get them fixed.

Rob..

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    :oops:

I thought it seemed weird to have the newer ones locked. Oh well, mistakes happen. I hope you get everything straightened out. ;)

9. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    I figured it was my fault and I was patiently waiting for my trifecta banning. :p

10. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    It wasn't your fault, but we could go ahead with the banning, if it'd make you feel better! :p

11. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    That was funny.

12. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Puts on boots, whips out shotgun, lets go hunt some vermin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.