main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA The new Sheriff in town!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    That?s right..

::spits into a tin can::

There?s a new Sheriff in town, and he don?t need no stinking badges either! [face_cowboy]

Well, I?m hoping we can start RRS anew and focus in on getting us off the ground & running smoothly. Well how bout at least as smooth as the Millennium Falcon :cool: With the help of all of you & my well experienced Co-Chapter Rep (Smile, Steph), I think we will have NO problem doing that.

So, I?m in the process of closing all the old Threads. I?ll also be opening a bunch of new ones with games, stories, collection info, and anything else I can think of.. But this isn?t about me; it?s about the RRS. So, lets start by having everyone who is interested in remaining & becoming a part of the RRS, replying to this Thread (I expect my Co-Chapter Rep to be first, lol). [:D]

From there, we?ll start talking about coordinating the dreaded 1st Meeting! [face_worried]

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    LOL! And how right you are, Rob! :p

Anywho, I'm here...I'm still interested! Let's get this ball rolling! :D

3. esse

esse Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Congrats! And here's a deputy, reporting for duty.

4. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    ::looks at the tumbleweeds going by::

Looks like this Sheriff is running a Ghost Town! Sound off, ppl. Where are all you RRS-ers at!?

5. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Why are certain threads suddenly locked, such as the two congratulations threads?

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...sorry, I was on vacation and haven't really checked in here lately.

As for the threads - I was wondering the same thing. Rob, is this part of the plan to start anew?

7. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Sorry folks, I was away for a bit there.

::sighs::

The Threads were a misunderstanding.. I wanted all the 'other' threads locked, as they were old Threads & these Threads (the ones that are locked) to be left open...

I'll try to get them fixed.

Rob..

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    :oops:

I thought it seemed weird to have the newer ones locked. Oh well, mistakes happen. I hope you get everything straightened out. ;)

9. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    I figured it was my fault and I was patiently waiting for my trifecta banning. :p

10. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    It wasn't your fault, but we could go ahead with the banning, if it'd make you feel better! :p

11. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    That was funny.

12. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Puts on boots, whips out shotgun, lets go hunt some vermin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.