main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Sith Order 2:

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    The New Sith Order 2: Dark Legacy

Story Plotlines:

Lord Athrenino, Dark Overlord to the Sith empire, and the first ruler to extend his reign at such a young age, during a time of Great War and famine. Where every warring nation tries to attack other helpless planets for food and homing resources.
    The Jedi, now all but extinct have banned whatever few are left, together to try to end this misery.
    Athrenino, full knowing that this empire, on Iridonia, would someday come under attack has ordered the construction of a massive army. An army, which Athrenino, Darth Protius and Brins had created, devoted to the fall of the old Order and the construction of the newer most powerful order headed the Sith, promised by Athrenino.
    Though great is the army, it also has to come with a high price, and Athrenino must now choose whether or not to risk his kingdom or allow these murderous slugs to invade the little that remains of the new society on Iridonia.

This RPG has very little to no connection to the final RPG, which I had entitled, ?The Fall of the Jedi Order: 4,000 Years after ANH.? No, instead I have combined all the stories to make a completely new story plot, meaning that the older RPG has different. Athrenino reigns, and Iridonia is still a main planet to the Sith, I will leave this story open ended, but, please never existed. Though the characters may be the same, the story and the way things have been made are try to be realistic. As rule 11 states. Moreover, have fun! I will read each post and view each story, as you should, so if I see any problems I will contact you privately to inform you. I want to be in touch with the rules more on this thread more then I was on the other threads. I can trust all of you to understand. In addition, I want to be in touch more with the players so I look forward to hearing from each of you as the game progress. My AOL address is (Alrico16@Aol.com). Do not be afraid to IM or e-mail stuff at anytime during the course of the game. RPG or non-RPG related topics; I would love to hear from you either way?

Note:

You may only join if you were PMed during the course of the passed two months, these are the people I have allowed to post here.

Players List:

Jedi_Daniel
    Jobo
    greyjedi125
    Yomin_Carr
    Kendu_Knight
    Jacen200015
    Amadala14
    Jodo-Fett
    Yoda_Drinks_RedBull
    GrandAdmiralJello
    Devereon
    Lightside_Apprentice
    The_Dark_Overlord
    Raven-Brown
    Goo_Child
    Protage-Of-Thrawn
    JfettG
    Mertroid
    Adelaide
    BartSimpson-SithLord
    Detjen
    Cow_Girl
    Quinnithxtherol
    Darth-Protius
    CmdrMitthrawnuruodo
    Senator_Amory
    7-7-7 (6-6-6)
    Radical-Edward

Rules:

1. No foul language, or inappropriate behavior, which would lead to or cause any unwanted problems, this includes and is not limited to any sexual themes or behaviors that may be questionable. As seen in the RPG Thread rules, and your (TOS) Terms Of Service boards.

2. Everyone must post either daily or weekly, unless commanded to do otherwise by myself (Stridarious) or BartSimpson-SithLord. If for some reason you can not accomplish the task set before you then we ask that you either PM or IM us and let us know so that we may come up with some type of compromise.

3. OOC?s are strictly limited to the use only in cases where questions are asked that pertain mostly to the thread or stories that revolve within that thread, no personal chat, I ask that you use PM?s or IM?s for those things that result in personal conversations.

4. Absolutely No god modeling, even in the fights between you and a Jedi Master or Knight try and make them interesting not quick!

5. Obey all commands given by the GM?s or (General Managers) of this thread. Failure to do so can and will result in an immediate removal from this thread.

2. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Name: Raven Brown
    Hair Color: Dark brown, mistaken for black when the sun isn't shinning directly on it.
    Eye Color: brown
    Skin color: Brown
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 180
    Brief Clothing Description: Black Cloak, also can be seen in black armor that looks like jango fett outfit except that it is black and far more advanced.
    Species/Race: Human
    Planet delegating for: (Question specifically for senators)
    Lightsaber(s): double bladed that can be separated into two. Handel is all black. Can only be activated by the force.
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, everyone except for civilians) Remodified b-wing. Black and gray in color, also many more weapons, and extra space was made in it. Including living space.
    Extra Weapon(s): two blasters, sniper riffle, plenty of remote detenators, and a few more things which I can't think of now.
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Transport/Fighter Pilot, Civilians, Senator, or Rouge) Rouge
    Bio: Raven Brown left the power hungry sith to start his own society of rouges with the same ideas as him. His bald dark skined companion Ocnayson teamed up with him when he left. They have gathered so far a 35 men who have skills in many different areas. Raven's society fly in space on a ship big enuff to hold 20 combat ships including his B-wing, 15 excape pods and a small transport ship that holds a crew of two. There are ten men that man the command center, 5 engineers, two cooks, and everybody on board are highly trained sith warriors. Also they all train to be the best at the force on their free time. The ship can also house 50 men, but it doesn't need to.

3. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Name: Jet Black
    Hair Color: Black
    Skin Color: Pale
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 200something
    Brief Clothing Description: Tattered clothes,
    Homeworld: Ganymeade
    Affiliation: Civilian
    Bio: A washed-out policeman, failed fisherman, retired bounty hunter, sold-out mechanic, insufficient bonzai farmer, cheated gambler, and boring lover, Jet Black lost nearly all of his possessions through his many failed occupations, while loosing his ship, right cheek, left arm, and most of his hair in the process. He lost what was left when his planet was ravaged in the war, and recieved a place aboard an overcrowded refugee ship, hoping to find a new and better life somewhere else.

Name: Faye Valentine
    Skin Color: tan
    Eye Color: blue
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 104
    Brief Clothing Description: short, open yellow top, bare midriff, short shorts, suspenders, pink booties, pink hairband
    Extra Weapon(s): hold-out blaster
    Affiliation: Civilian
    Bio: A victim of a ship accident, she was put into cryostasis until medical science advanced enough to save her. She left the hospital in perfect condition, and with a 2 billion, eight hundred million credit hospital bill which she could not pay off. She went into professional gambling to try to pay off her debt. She became an expert cheater and swindler, but never could make enough money, and constantly got into trouble with the authorities, both the legal and the shady.

4. Radical-Edward

Radical-Edward Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2002
    Name: Radical Edward
    sex: female
    Hair Color: orangeish red
    Eye Color: blue
    Height: 4'7"
    Weight: 70 lbs
    Brief Clothing Description: white shirt, tight black shorty shorts, special goggles with adjustable veiwing options
    Species/Race: human
    Homeworld: Emberlene
    Affiliation: civilian
    Bio: Ed was left at a day care center and was never picked up. Left the day care center, found a computer and was a natural at it.

owner of Ein, the dog

Name: Vicious Spiegel
    Hair Color: grey
    Skin Color: white
    Eye Color: grey
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 140lbs
    Brief Clothing Description: black robes, black cape, black clothes
    ship: Red Dragon, a heavy frigate
    Extra Weapon(s): Master of a kitana like sword that is made of Mandalorian metal and is as sharp as a lightsaber.
    Affiliation: Criminal
    Rank: "Darth Vader" of the crime syndicate the Red Dragons
    Bio: Older and only brother to Spike, he witnessed his parents death and wanted to avenge it. Became a bounty hunter, and then became the leader of the Red Dragon's field operations, thousands of well trained men do anything he wants, or they die. When Spike left the Syndicate, Vicious became bitter and lost most of his sanity, and now spends much of his time hunting for a man who is accepted to be dead.

Name: Spike Spiegel
    Hair Color: Blueish black
    Eye Color: grey
    Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 140lbs
    Brief Clothing Description: blue suit, off white shirt, blue tie, blue shoes
    Ship: Swordfish, a heavily armed, red spacefighter
    Extra Weapon(s): Powerful Blaster Pistol
    Bio: witnessed his parents deaths, was a high member of the Red Dragons, ran away and faked his own death. He tried to take his only love, Julia, with him as he left the syndicate, but she failed to meet Spike in time, and has been separated from him for years. Spike still grieves for his lost love.

Name: Ein
    fur Color: brown
    Skin Color: pale white
    Eye Color: black
    Height: 1 ft tall, 2 feet long
    Weight: 10 lbs
    Brief Clothing Description: none
    Species/Race: dog
    Extra Weapon(s): teeth
    Affiliation: Ed's dog
    Bio: unknown

5. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Name: Julia
    Hair Color: long, blond
    Skin Color: Pale
    Eye Color: Grey
    Weight: one hundred something
    Brief Clothing Description: black overcoat, blue sweater, grey slacks
    Extra Weapon(s): blaster pistol
    Bio: Once an agent for the Red Dragon Syndicate, she fell in love with another syndicate member named Spike. Spike planned to fake his own death and leave the syndicate with Julia, but she tore up his letters and never met her love. After the apparent death of Spike, his nearly-insane brother Vicious kidnapped her, demanding that either she kill Spike and live, or they both will be killed. She continues to hold up the illusion that Spike is dead, and lives in constant fear of Vicious and the Red Dragon syndicate.

6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Name: StormBringer
    Hair: White (long)
    Eyes: White (blind)
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 170 lb.s
    Clothes: Old worn out Jedi Robes,under oversized grey colored Shawl.
    Species: Arkanian
    Lightsaber: Double-bladed Lightsaber(force activated)blade colors are green.
    Ship: None
    Extra weapons: Two single bladed purple lightsabers(also Force activated).
    Affiliation: Rouge Jedi Master
    Bio: Born blind and strong in the Force, Tyriel Valkur was raised amongst the surviving Jedi and became strong in the Force. His natural and Force sensory abilities were superior to most, and his lack of eyesight was a blessing in disguise. He rose rapidly in the ranks, for there was constant fighting for survival itself.
    It was indeed a dark time for Jedi's and Tyriel argued fiercely to employ more aggressive tactics against their relentless enemies. Like Luke before him, Tyriel delved and explored the Darkside of the Force with the best of intensions and was nearly consumed by it. His only suporter amongst the Jedi was a female t'wilek by the name of Imzaadi SeKura. She gave her life fighting him to bring him to the LightSide, but her death at his hands only brought him half way. He was Banished from the already diminished Jedi Order.On that day, Tyriel Valkur had died, and StormBringer was born...a being neither light or Dark.
    StormBringer continued to study the LightSide and the Darkside, including the ubiquitous Sith. He fought some and feigned friendships with others, all in his quest for knowledge. After a decade of wondering and constant conflicts, StormBriger had learned much. Now armed with both Jedi and Sith knowledge and skills which made him quite an unorthodox Master of the Force, He was ready to aid the failing Jedi "his" way, whether they liked it or not...

I know my friends, NO GODmoding. Fear not, i will endeavor to make things rather interesting, yes. :D Do let me know, if this is OK. with you. :) :p

7. Frank1212

Frank1212 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 2001
    Name: Darth Torment (Birth Name: Frank)
    Hair Color: Gray
    Skin Color: tan-peach
    Eye Color: Orange
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 190
    Brief Clothing Description: Wears loose, dark robes
    Lightsaber: Crimson colored blade with a crooked handle that can extend to become a double-bladed lightsaber.
    Ship: (Uses any ship available to him)
    Extra Weapon(s): (None)
    Affiliation: Sith
    Bio:

Frank was born on the manufacturing metropolis of Duro. He knew almost nothing of his parentage and at the age of five months, young Frank was taken to the Jedi Temple in hopes of becoming a venerable Jedi Knight. But soon, turmoil began to spurr in the young Jedi's mind. He began having nightmares of the Dark Side and suddenly began to understand its power. He had also began to grow irritated and impatient over his teaching. A few years later, he left the Jedi Order, never to be seen again. He wandered off to the far planets of Korriban and Ossus to seek solitude. Practically a decade passed and he was finally unable to resist the power of the Dark Side. He joined the Sith ranks and was taken as an apprentice to a powerful Sith Master. When his Master unexpectably left the Sith Order, Frank was once again frustrated about not being able to complete his training. He temporarily left the Sith Temple in anger and rage. A few months later, he returned to the Sith Temple and had learned a lot over the time of his seclusion. He assumed a new title, Darth Torment.

Over the years, Darth Torment had grown older, wiser, and more powerful. In secret isolation in the depths of the Sith Temple, Lord Torment had truly faced the power of the Dark Side. There, he released the power that was consumed within, as he developed a Force power unknown to anyone, even the Sith themselves. Later, he would continue perfecting his use of this mysterious Force power, it seemed that the more powerful the user was, the more intensified the power would be.

During that timespan, Darth Torment became legendary among the Sith and struck terror into the hearts of those who opposed him or the Sith. His devotion to the Sith Order had led him on secret missions to assassinate anyone who defied the Sith Order. On one particular mission, his quarry was a venerable Jedi Knight. On the planet of Curst, one the most notorious of planets known for their flesh trade, Torment ended the life of the powerful Jedi. Silently, he reigned a palm of terror over the galaxy. Those whom came in his way were dealt with in appalling manner. Those who were allies and provoked or aggravated him were also dealt in similar sadistic manner.

Over time, Torment had become more and more powerful in the Dark Side. He had come to perfect the use of the Form II lightsaber combat and stands alone with his skills with a lightsaber.

8. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Name: Arad Fel
    Hair Color Blonde
    Eye Color blue
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 170
    Brief Clothing Description: Luke Skywalker at end of ANH
    Species/Race:Human
    Planet delegating for: (Question specifically for senators)
    Lightsaber(s): none
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, everyone except for civilians):Virago
    Extra Weapon(s): blasters
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Transport/Fighter Pilot, Civilians, Senator to the Sith's Empire -you can be from a different planet but all senators come to meetings on Iridonia-, or Rouge): Bounty hunter
    Bio: will come later

ooc: I have another character, but I don't have time to post right now.

9. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    So let me get this straight, all three rpgs that had been made by you are combined now. If they are then I have two characters which I'll post later. :D

10. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Name: Ariel Sharon
    Hair ColorBlonde
    Skin Color:Tan
    Eye Color Blue
    Height: 6'
    Weight:140 lbs
    Brief Clothing Description:Tan robes, will change according to the situation.
    Species/Race:Human
    Planet delegating for:
    LightsaberSingle bladed Pink Lightsaber.
    Ship: The "shooting star"
    Extra Weapon(s)Blaster
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: Ariel's training was very, very brief. She was discovered at age 8 by a jedi master that was desperately trying to fleeing the sith. Master Star'la was able to teach her what he could when he was not on the run. While ariel grew and flourished, her aged master only got weaker and weaker. It was his last wish that ariel leave him and continue her training as Jedi and try to bring peace to the galaxy. She vowed she would do this in his honor, with a heavy heart she left him to continue the quest that he had started.

11. Radical-Edward

Dec 22, 2002
    One more character

Name: Lin
    Hair Color: Blond, almost white
    Eye Color: green
    Weight: he wont tell
    Brief Clothing Description: black robe, grey suit
    Extra Weapon(s): blaster pistol
    Affiliation: bounty hunter/syndicate agent
    Bio: Lin is Vicious's right hand man. He used to be Spike's apprentice, but he left and Vicious took Lin in. Syndicate agent and completely loyal. Older Brother of Shin.

12. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Name: Shin
    Skin Color: Tan
    Eye Color: Dark
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: one-something or another
    Brief Clothing Description: Black cloak, grey suit
    Extra Weapon(s): Blaster
    Affiliation: Red Dragon Syndicate
    Bio: A low-ranking leader in the Red Dragon Syndicate, Shin was brought into the organization by his older brother Lin. He worked with Spike Spiegal and Julia, before their defection, and still remains loyal to them, even though he is technically under Vicious' command structure.

13. Radical-Edward

Dec 22, 2002
    Do we need all the people to post their bios to start? Cause thats a lottttttttttttttttttttt

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I'm sure that Athrenino wouldn't want the EXACT SAME CHARACTERS FROM COWBOY BEBOP! Keep the characteristics but make them more Star Warsy and it would be a whole lot better. Thank you. I'm just trying to save you some grief. But I do like the idea of bringing characters exactly like, but not the actual characters, of Cowboy Bebop into the RP. Hmm, maybe Brins will have to search out and find the Faye like character... he he. Oh, and if you all get attacked by a mutant pudding. Don't forget the most important lesson... "Don't leave things in the fridge."

IC:
    Name: Brins Hamid
    Hair Color: pure black.
    Skin Color: pure white
    Eye Color pure black
    Height: 7'2
    Weight: 195
    Brief Clothing Description: All black. Like Anakins clothing in AotC only all black.
    Planet delegating for: Malastare, Myrkr, and Kuat
    Lightsaber(s): One double-bladed black lightsaber, one single bladed red.
    Ship: Has created a mobile armor series for the army. His personal two are the New Zed and the V Dodan. Also has a personal shuttle.
    Extra Weapon(s): For his secret job as bounty hunter he has a jet pack, wrist cord, and wrist flamethrower.
    Affiliation: Sith, Senator, Bounty Hunter
    Bio: Was born around the first great rift between light and dark, has fought for the Sith cause ever since being found on Iridonia. Several times in his life he has been wounded and entered a near catatonic state to heal. On every occasion an overzealous Sith Lord would put him in homeo-stasis. He looks to be around 25.

15. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Olick K'Ra
    Hair Color: Blondish brown
    Skin Color: see hair color
    Eye Color: Deep blue
    Height: 6ft 4in
    Weight: 169 lbs
    Brief Clothing Description: Wears normal Jedi robes or nothing at all.
    Species/Race: Cathar (humanoid lion [everything makes sense now doesn't it?])
    Planet delegating for: he is from Cathar
    Lightsaber(s): 1 blue
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, everyone except for civilians) YT-2400 (like the OUTRIDER)
    Extra Weapon(s): Claws (species trate)
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Transport/Fighter Pilot, Civilians, Senator to the Sith's Empire -you can be from a different planet but all senators come to meetings on Iridonia-, or Rouge) Jedi
    Bio: Olick is one of the few Cathar left after the Sith have returned. When he was just a Padawan he saw his Kel Dor master killed by the hands of a Sith Lord. Olick never thought of going to the Dark Side. He morned his master but never gave into anger, or hate. That has paied off now. He is now a Jedi Knight.

16. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Welcome everyone...I am Stridarious, (Lord_Athrenino), your GM of this thread. Many have been called here due to your previous connections to these types of threads...well others were recommended. Now by previous connections I am refering to the Jedi VS Sith RPGs and the New Sith Order. Now if you have any recommandations at all during the course of gameplay here, please run it passed either myself of BS-SL(BartSimpson-SithLord). Well anyway lets have fun...

Name: Lord Athrenino
    Hair Color: Brown
    Skin Color: White
    Eye Color: Brown
    Weight: 170
    Brief Clothing Description: Count Dooku's Outfit.
    Planet delegating for: (Question specifically for senators) Iridonian Ruler
    Lightsaber(s): Two One Bladed Lightsabers, bent like Count Dooku's, can be connected at the center to form a double bladed.
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, everyone except for civilians) One Modified black Lambada Shuttle (Transport) and a Black Modified 4565 X Viper.
    Extra Weapon(s): None
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Transport/Fighter Pilot, Civilians, Senator to the Sith's Empire -you can be from a different planet but all senators come to meetings on Iridonia-, or Rouge) Sith, Empire of the entire Sith Empire.
    Bio: A young ruler for the great Sith empire, helped to destroy most of the Jedi during a Sith raid late in the years of his youth. Now, Athrenino is bent on their utter destruction and the forsight of a grand empire...

17. Kendu_Knight

Kendu_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Name: Isadore Galihan
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Skin Color: White (nearly pale)
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 164 lbs.
    Brief Clothing Description: Black cloak and a heavy insulated coat
    Lightsaber(s): One single bladed blue lightsaber
    Ship: "Borrowed" X-Wing fighter (that still works)
    Extra Weapon(s): Blaster and 10 thermal bombs
    Affiliation: Rouge Jedi
    Bio: Isadore was born to a travelling band of Rouge Jedi on Tatooine and moved to Hoth when he was about 10. When he was out testing the hyperdrive engine on a relic X-Wing fighter, his relatively unknown settlement was attacked by the Iridonian Empire. When he left Hoth for the final time, he had salvaged his father's lightsaber, a blaster, and some thermal bombs. He left in his X-Wing to find the Imperials and somebody who could help him avenge his people.

I hope that's acceptable. :)

18. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Name: Vanessa
    Skin Color: Peach/Normal
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 115
    Brief Clothing Description:Cloaks,
    Planet delegating for: (Question specifically for senators) Senator of Irodonia
    Lightsaber(s): Double, black with a white line in the middle
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, everyone except for civilians) Just a speeder bike
    Extra Weapon(s): Blasters
    Affiliation: Sith/Irodonia
    Bio: Raised on Coruscant, Father used to work with the Sith council, mother was a bounty hunter. Had been moved to Irodonia when she was 13 and has lived there ever since. When she first moved there she had met Athrenino and now they have a relationship. Vanessa has become a senator of Irodonia and has been one for many years now.

Name: Veila
    Hair Color head tails/blue
    Skin Color: blue
    Eye Color blue
    Height: 5?9?
    Weight: 120
    Brief Clothing Description: Sith/battle clothes
    Species/Race: Twi?lek
    Planet delegating for: (Question specifically for senators) Irodonia
    Lightsaber(s): Double/red
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, everyone except for civilians) Speeder bike
    Extra Weapon(s): Blasters, self shields
    Affiliation: Sith/Irodonia
    Bio: Has been with the Sith all her life on other planets, but moved to Irodonia to work for Athrenino perminately. Works there now with a bounty hunter named Ragnok.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Name: Darth Inferno
    Skin Color: Caucasaun
    Weight: tba
    Brief Clothing Description: Black Sith robes, undershirt, pants, boots, gloves, cloak w/hood
    Lightsaber(s): 2 single extendable crimson bladed sabers
    Ship: tba
    Extra Weapon(s): 4 throwing knives
    Affiliation: Sith
    Bio: Very little is known about Darth Inferno, he mostly wandered the galaxy causing as much havoc as possible and killing as many Jedi as he can. Inferno gets his name from his abilities with the Force. He can absorb energy and enhance both existing and non-existing abilities with the absorbed energy, generate and manipulate fire, and create illusions.

20. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Character Name: Forge
    Race: ½ Human, ½ Unknown
    Height: 5?11?
    Weight: 135lbs.
    Clothing: Ragged Jedi outfit underneath a dark cloak.
    Affiliation: Lost Jedi
    Lightsaber: Single
    Lightsaber color: Yellow
    Ship: Jedi Starfighter
    A Brief Bio: His history has been erased and little is known about him. Confused and broken, Forge managed to survive the fall of the Jedi, he has became a Lost soul and one of the last Jedi standing.

Character Name: Ragnok
    Race: Mandalorian
    Hair: Concealed
    Eye Color: Concealed
    Height: 6?
    Weight: 135lbs.
    clothing: Mandalorian Armor (Red and Silver; like in the 3rd Jango Fett Comic book)
    Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
    Weapons: Mandalorian Battle Armor (including wrist blades, rocket darts, saberdarts,
    utility belt, whipcord thrower, jetpack), Westar-34 blasters
    Ship: Krimson Tide (Firespray) along with a speeder bike.
    A Brief Bio: Fathered to a Mandalorian and mothered to a human, his mother died giving birth to him. He was raised and trained by his father to become one of the last Mandalorians alive. Works with a female Twi?lek named Veila.
    Other Known Facts: Concealment (Able to his true identity and power), known to have the abilities of a Jedi.

21. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Name: Calmand Dankor
    Hair Color: Black/Gray
    Skin Color: Light
    Height: 190cm
    Weight: 100kg
    Brief Clothing Description: Jedi Robes
    Planet delegating for: [Is not a senator]
    Lightsaber(s): Green Bladed.
    Ship: X-Wing
    Extra Weapon(s): None.
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: Calmand Dankor has long trained as a Jedi. He understands that the Force can be used for good or eveil and is careful not to stray to the Dark Side. He didn't know his parents and learnt to train himself in his use of the Force. He has travelled throughout the Galaxy learning about the Force and its uses from various other Force-sensitive beings. He knows that only by surrendering to the Force he can truly move beyond his own limitations.

22. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    When do we start? Where is Stridarious?

23. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Name: Darth Protius (a.k.a. The Black Hand of Death.)
    Hair Color:White
    Skin Color:White
    Eye Color: Pale Blue
    Height:6'4"
    Weight:259 Lbs.
    Brief Clothing Description:Black leather Sith robes. The leather is made from the flesh of Protius' victims. Also a Leather Sith Cloak, made of the same material, And Black leather Jackboots.
    Lightsaber(s):Two red-bladed lightsabers. One lightsaber fits into the end of the other, giving the false impression of one long lightsaber. However, in battle, the secondary saber can be drawn for a surpise attack.
    Ship: Modified Sith inflitrator, with a cloaking device. Several Scout Droids, and a Sloop.
    Extra Weapon(s): Ancient Protosaber, and poison dart launcher.
    Affiliation:Sith
    Bio: Recruited By Athenrino in times forgotten, Darth Protius has Killed thousands of enimies of Athenrino, and will gladly give his life in his service.

He is a Cold man, whith a smart Mouth. He cares little for others, and prefers to be left alone. The only two men he considers his loyal freinds are the Fellow Sith , Lord Athenrino, and Brins Hammand. He may warm to others, but It will take time.

He someday hopes to find a loyal apprentice, to teach the difficult Form VIII Dual lightsaber techniqes to.

Until that time, he will continue to slaughter his enimies, and the enimies of his master, Lord Athenrino.

OOC: I will take bids for an apprentice in about a week, when the game gets rolling more, if anyone is interested. Until then, I'm not taking one. Thank you.

24. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Alex said that we won't be starting till he gots everybody thats going to come so hold your horses.

25. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Just FYI, I won't be entering this thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.