main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Sith Order 2:

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Iridonia

A figure stood like a statue at the edge of a very high cliff that overlooked the outermost boundry of the capital city of the New Sith Empire. Thick grey fog obscured some of the city from view and seemed to boil from the rising and dropping currents of air.

The figure was robed in black cloaks and fatigues, two obsidian lightsaber hilts hung loosely at a belt on either side of the figure's person. The wind buffeted his cloak, making it bellow outward. Giving him the appearance of a winged predator ready to leap down and swoop up whatever unsuspecting prey was bellow in the city.

Then unexpectedly the figure dove off of the cliff and disappeared into the fog. Within the fog a faint orange light slowly intensifed and began to take shape. It grew larger and moved in the thick fog like a sea predator before it broke the surface, spreading its mammoth fiery wings wide and rising higher and higher into the sky.

The fiery avian creature rose over the thick fog and dove for the capital city. Upon its back rode the dark figure, holding a pair of fiery reins as he controlled the creature. The creature shrieked its predatory cry, the illusion was heard by all those who could be touched by the figure's power.

This was Darth Inferno, master of fire and illusions, and he has returned home.

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Vanessa didn't know how to reply to Athrenino's saying but she just smiled and embraced him. After embracing him she backed away a little bit to get some distance.

"I'll see you later," she said as she started to walk off, black dress waving and gold at the top shining with her hair glowing red in the sunlight.

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    "Will that be all miss?" The man asked the cloaked figure. Ariel nodded quickly and handed over her remaining credits. She desperately wanted to get back to her ship for the night, this was not a safe place, and she knew it. Ariel thanked the man and grabbed the package. While she had very limited funds at the moment, Ariel had needed bacta and some supplies before she left the planet, there was nothing left here for her, only danger. The night was cool and starless, Ariel paused for a second to reflect to on the beautiful full moon that shone in the night sky.

Out of seemingly no where two large hands and pushed ariel back into a brick wall. Ariel cursed for allowing herself for not seeing it coming, she stared into cruel dark eyes. "Hello there beatiful" the man slurred drunkenly, Ariel could smell Corellian whiskey on his breath, and tried hard not to gag. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" he sneered. "Let me go, and I may just let you live" Ariel told him calmly. The man laughed deeply "looks like we have a live one here boys- he called back to his friends that had choosen to remain in the shadows. Before the thug had chance to finish bragging Ariel reached up and grabbed his wrist, and with a quick Jerk, broke his arm at the wrist, he howled widely and backed away. Craddling his arm his coat he turned to Ariel again "You will pay for the you little wench" he hissed threatingly. Ariels face remained passive "oppps" she said simply and started down the street, she felt it threw the force before it was fired, a blaster bolt. Before anyone was able to blink, he lightsaber was deactivated and had deflected the bolt back at where it had come from, a rodian went down squealing in pain. A wookie tried its luck next, with a great howl it rushed Ariel. Ariel extended one hand and the creature was sent flyng backwards. "A jedi!" Ariel heard someone gasp, this was her cue to leave. So far her efforts to keep her indentidy had been sucessful, with the help of many disguises, but then again, she had not been attacked till this very night. Ariel paused, and waited. facing her enemies, as daring them to make another move. None did, they merely stared at her with wide eyed fear.

Ariel could not help but slightly grin, most of the thugs had to be at least half her size, and now they cowered like frightened children, pathetic. With that, she pulled her hood over her head and disappeared into the night, leaving the gang behind in disbelief.

Tag Anyone *shrugs*

4. Kendu_Knight

Kendu_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Isadore's X-Wing suddenly broke hyperspace. He sat there fiddling with the controls for a while, and nothing would happen. Strange sounds began erupting from the back of the fighter. Suddenly, the whole ship stopped functioning. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on a galactic map he had viewed many times back home. Considering he hadn't been in hyperspace for very long, he must be in the Outer Rim territories.

It must have been some miracle in the Force, but his fighter suddenly hummed to life. He flipped on the starmap and decided to head for the nearest planet: Tatooine.

As he entered the atmosphere, his ship broke down again. He went plummeting into the sand. Pushing up the canopy on the busted fighter, he saw that a sandstorm was raging. He covered his face with a hood an wrapped his cloak around him, making for the nearest settlement: Mos Espa.

TAG: Anyone on Tatooine

5. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Name:K'dok Jerranio
    Hair Color:None
    Skin Color:Blue
    Eye Color:Blue
    Height:7'
    Weight:300 lbs.
    Brief Clothing Description:Tradional Jedi attire, however wears a grey undercoat and a grey cloak to conseal his Jedi Heritage.
    Species/Race:Chagrin
    Planet delegating for:
    Lightsaber(s): Single bladed-Blue
    Ship:Old YT-2400 Corellian Light Freighter, modified with a cloaking device and a concusion missle launcher. Also an old Imperial Speeder Bike.
    Extra Weapon(s):None
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: K'dok is one of the last remaining tradionally Trained Jedi knights. He scours the Galaxy searching for Other Jedi that were scattered during Athenrino's Purge.

He hopes to find the scattered Jedi and unite them, to attack Athenrino and Destroy the Sith.

He has a Bionic arm, thanks to Darth Protius, Who took his arm on Ord Mandell in a tremendous lightsaber battle. If not for the help of a young junk scavanger whom rescued K'dok, he would have fallen to the hands of Darth Protius. Protius is K'dok's sworn nemisis, and Protius will stop at nothing to see he is destroyed.

IC: K'dok

He had witnessed the battle between the young Jedi woman, and the lowlifes. He had seen the admirable way she had delt with her attackers, and seen how she had run off into the night.

K'dok Hopped on his speeder and sped after her. A Jedi with her talent would be a mark now, espically seice there was a rather large bounty on any Jedi left alive.

The lowlifes that attacked her would soon be alerting the athorites, and trying to collect on her head.

As he zoomed past the buildings, he soon caught up with her. He pulled ahead of her, and brought his speeder to a halt sideways in front of her.

"I am Jedi Master K'dok. Come with me if you want to live."

He held out his hand to her, and axiouslly awaited her reply......

TAG: Cow_Girl

OCC: I always wanted to say "Come with me if you want to live" :D

6. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Ariel regraded the Jedi master for a second, she knew the gang she had just dealt with would not be too happy with what she had done to protect herself, but she did not entirely trust the stranger either. He gunned the speeders engine bringing her back to reality. With a quick nod ariel sprang onto the back of the speeder and through her arms around the jedi's waist and hung on tightly as they zoomed away into the night

tag Darth-Protius :)

7. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: K'dok

K'dok piloted the speeder through the twisted streets of the city. It was good it was late, and few were out, or else the local authorites would have been alerted a long time ago.

The young girl on the back of the speeder was holding tightly to him. He knew she was a bit aprehesive and unsure of him. Looking breifly over his shoulder he said,

"You delt with those ruffians like a true Jedi, Miss! You managed to subdue them without Killing any of them! Well Done!"

K'dok contiued to wrangle the speeder down the streets, zooming in and out of the light traffic, in an effort to get back to the hangar where his ship, Skywalker's revenge, was docked.

"Im afraid youll have to leave your ship behind, Miss. We have to get off this rock now, and im terribly afraid we have to use my ship, as it is close. We will come back for your ship some other time."

K'dok slid around a corner and headed to a large circular building at the far end of the street. There was the docking bay where Skywalker's revenge was currently docked.

Gunning the speeder, K'dok raced to the hangar building. Once there he took a series of turns, one left, down a street, right, down another street, and then another right, where a door was open.

K'dok went through the open door, and was in the hangar. A few more seconds later, he had ridden the bike up the ramp, shut it off and had dismounted. Before the young woman could even speak, K'dok used the force and shut the loading ramp of the Skywalker's revenge, and was running to the cockpit.

"Quickly, Miss, come with me!" He shouted over his shoulder, on his sprint to the cockpit.

A few mere moments later, K'dok had fired up the engines, and lifted off. Mere seconds after that, The ship was in space. Activating the Navi-computer, K'dok noticed the young woman had sat in the co-pilots seat next to him.

He smiled and said,

"You'd best buckle up. We're going into hyperspace."

Seconds later, the window filled with tremendous light, and the ship took off into hyperspace. K'dok breathed a loud sigh of relief, and turned to the young Jedi.

"Now, miss," He spoke, grinning, "What is your name?"

TAG: Cow_Girl

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Tatooine

The Sandstorm raged on and was almost upon Mos Espa.
    StormBringer turned his head skyward by reflex as he felt another presence in the Force descending rapidly to the surface.

"What's this...?" He exclaimed mentally to no one in particular."...another Jedi!?"

It was not that he could not believe it, for the facts spoke for themselves, but it was more the way the Force was working.
    Things must be worse than he was capable of understanding if the Force itself was 'throwing Jedi' in his general direction.

"Greetings friend, I am an ally and a friend,There is also another Jedi in town. I shall reveal myself to you at Mos Espa once the Sandstorm is past."

StormBringer sensed anxiety in the new arrival, something to do with a malfunctioning ship. He smiled to himself.
    This time, If indeed the Jedi could see past their differences, they'd be able to ensure their continued existance and in the long run, perhaps, restore order to a Galaxy gone so very wrong.

[tag: Kendu Knight, Goo Child]

9. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Malastare

Arad shook hands with the man, who was none other than Darth Protius, a highly feared member of the Sith, a Master of their deadly arts.

"Darth Protius," Arad said, "The legendary Sith Lord."

"What brings someone so feared as you to a place like this?" He asked, motioning towards the crowds.

"You seem very out of place," he began, "But maybe it's my lucky day, because I haven't had a job for weeks. A Sith Lord, I believe, could cure that ailment?"

Tag: Darth-Protius

10. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    Malastare

Arad shook hands with the man, who was none other than Darth Protius, a highly feared member of the Sith, a Master of their deadly arts.

"Darth Protius," Arad said, "The legendary Sith Lord."

"What brings someone so feared as you to a place like this?" He asked, motioning towards the crowds.

"You seem very out of place," he began, "But maybe it's my lucky day, because I haven't had a job for weeks. A Sith Lord, I believe, could cure that ailment?"

Tatooine

Kir sat in his booth, sipping his Correlian beer, when he opened himself up to the Force.

"Egad!" he thought to himself, "Three Jedi, here on Tatooine! And I never felt them!"

Then, he began to send a telepathic message to all three of them.

"Fellow Jedi," he began, "I am Kir Crolhonin, a Jedi Knight also. I don't know if it's fate, the Force, or what, but something brought us here for a reason. Meet at Barin's Pit once this storm clears, and we'll figure out this whole thing."

Tag: Kendu_Knight, greyjedi125, Goo_Child

11. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: Protius

Malastare

Protius brought his hand to his chin. Fel needed a job, and he wanted Protius to give him one.

While there were probally hundreds of people that Protius needed or wanted to track Down, only one name came to mind.

"K'dok." he spoke aloud, and smiled a large, evil grin.

Fel looked at Protius, a look of confusion on his face, and spoke.

"K'dok? Who is that? I've never heard of him."

Protius looked at Fel with a mixture of amusement and evil on his face.

"Not many have. His full name is K'dok Jerranio, a Chagrin Jedi that escaped me about two years ago on Ord Mandell. He is one of the few remaining Original Jedi that escaped the Purge. I took his arm, but not his life."

Fel looked at him, and grinned.

Protius contiuned, "He is most capable, but foolheardy. He seeks to destroy the Sith, and return the Galaxy to the way it was, when the New Republic ruled."

Fel laughed.

"I hope not, or I'd be out of a Job" Fel said.

"Yes. I would have you find me this Jedi, Fel. I would have you bring him to me, so that I may break him."

"How will I find him, Protius?"

Protius' smile turned into a large scowl.

"That's the tricky part. even though he is a Chagrin, he doesn't exactly make his presence known anywhere. His ship, the Skywalker's revenge, also has a crude cloaking device, which makes him difficult to locate."

"I see. Please tell me more about him."

"For starters, his ship, the Skywalker's revenge is an old YT-2400 Corellian Light Freighter, a relic. It is in constant need of repair, so he likes to confine his quest to worlds that have junk or antique dealers redily available. That's how I ran across him on Ord Mandell. When he is on-planet, he rides an old Imperial Speeder bike, that he has painted green. K'dok also likes to haunt spaceports and taverns looking for other Jedi, or Force sensitves."

Fel stood his hand on his chin, deep in thought.

"Hmmm. Well at least I know what Kind of ship to look for. Does he have some kind of base, or headquarters?"

"Yes. Somewhere in the outer rim, I belive. He has a tendacy to stay far way from Iridonia or the core worlds. Here, Fel. Here's a small down payment."

Protius reached into his belt pouch, and took out eight thousand credits. he handed them to Fel, whom took them with much delight.

"If you find him, bring him to Raxus Prime. I have my own personal headquarters there, as I am in the process of salvaging something........."Protius Grinned broadly, "interesting. So, Fel, do we have a Deal....?"

Protius reached out his hand, and awaited the answer of Fel.......

12. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    Malastare

Arad looked at the credits the Sith Lord had just given him.

"As soon as the Race is over, Protius, as soon as the race is over. I didn't pay money to leave before this 10-Pod pileup gets underway."

He chuckled, and put the credits away.

On the track...

3...2...1...GO!

The podrace had begun, and the racers sped down the opening stretch and on into the first turn.

As he was watching the race through one of the huge viewscreens positioned all over the stands, he spoke to Protius.

"I think this will be a very beneficial partnership, Protius. Very beneficial indeed."

13. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Mas felt a strong tug in the Force, a Jedi! This was something big! Mas headed for Mos Espa. He found a small junk shop to hid out in for the rest of the sandstorm.

14. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Heading through the halls, Vanessa passed window by window, sunlight beaming among her body, heating up her body. Not looking to the side, her sapphire eyes focused forward, no where else. Her heart raced after what had happened between her and Athrenino. Her black gown waving, brushing against her legs, being smooth and flowing it was. Spaghetti straps and gold only went to the bottom of her chest on the top with the peasant cut top.

Walking onto a balcony, clamping as her footsteps went across, the wind blew through her hair. Her arms bending on the side, she looked out and around. A beautiful sight it was. The sun setting on the horizon, and a willow tree glowing by the water. All was warm and charming. As she stood there, thinking of the things were to come and what was to happen amongst the senate. So much was on her mind now. She just knew she had to be strong as always and do what was right to her.

15. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: Protius
    Malastare

Protius looked at Fel and grinned a large, chilling grin.

"Indeed my bounty-hunter friend. Indeed..."

And with that Protius turned his attention to the Podrace Where his favorite racer, the Dug Geraanno, was currently moving up the feild.....

Thoughts of credits danced around in Protius' head, along with the thought of the young Twi'lek bettaker. But the predominant thought on his head was K'dok, and how he would finally have his head..........

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    ABOVE KUAT...

Brins was inside his massive Super-Star Destroyer. It was an Iridonian-Class and, with the other 10,000 or so of the same class of ships, was the largest ship in the galaxy. Only a Death Star could rival its size. He was on the bridge sipping some caf as he overlooked data on the proceedings. He had designed over the years, many things for the Sith. The Iridonia Super Star Destroyer for one, and had now found a way to use anger and the true power of the Force in a way as to fuse the crystals needed to make a lightsaber. This had made it possible to build giant lightsabers. It had made it possible to build lightsabers that had pummels the size of houses and blades the height of skyscrapers. And what would these be usefull for? His secret design. What good was it if you had all of these clones doing your bidding, if they didn't have the proper equipment? He worked hard for years to come up with a design for a giant mechanized suit. And finally he came up with it. He called it a Trako, but it didn't have the capability of holding and using one of the new lightsabers. It was only the size of a small skyscraper and the blades could reach medium-size skyscraper length. But they were fast, had ten turbolasers mounted on the body and four on either side of the head. With the cockpit in the chest, it was a maneuverable and venerable mass-produced fighter. Most who got it were the cloned Zabrak warriors. His next design was a good space combat suit. Only the height of a two-story house itself, it was shaped like a ball. It had two arms, good for grabbing things and using its turbolaser blaster. It also came with a massive heavy turbo-laser on top of it on a rotating pivot. The Dodan, was the next project on Brins' mind. A mechanized suit the height of a medium skyscraper and mass produced for the cloned Sith. It was a beauty of a ship. White, with the same defenses and thrusters of a Trako, only it was shielded and had a hyperdrive. Plus, they could carry one of the giant lightsabers. The prototype had two. And now, the Sith have perfected the art of the mechanized suit. And they have begun supplying their generals with special designs. Including two that have super-lasers. Yes, the Sith army is about to get an upgrade. Brins sat down the datapad. "I see that the Dark Dodan is almost complete?"
    Brins asked.

"Yes, sir. Master Athrenino will be very pleased with your surprise." The officer replied.

"Yes, he will." Brins nodded.

The Dark Dodan. A masterpiece of machinery. It had a self recovery mode and could heal its own body.. It was to be the turning point for the war with the Jedi. It was to be Athrenino's personal ship.

17. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    OOC: Jeeze! I thought the game started on the 7th!

Name: Ballin Hapler
    Hair Color: short brown
    Skin Color: tan
    Eye Color copper
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 170lbs
    Brief Clothing Description: flight suit and loose robes
    Species/Race: Human/Corellian
    Lightsaber(s): One red/yellow curved handle
    Ship: K-wing bomber
    Extra Weapon(s): blaster pistol
    Affiliation: Sith
    Bio: Born into a Jedi family. Quickly rebeled and sold his parents to the Sith. Mean-spirted man who saves his loyalty for a certain few.

18. Kendu_Knight

Dec 2, 2001
    Tatooine, Mos Espa

Isadore heard the voices in his head and was relieved to learn of friendly folk in the area. Perhaps he could find allies in these people, allies that would help him achieve vengeance...

"Barin's Pit," he thought to himself. "I wonder if that would be anywhere around here."

He walked into a nearby junk shop partly to get out of the storm and partly to ask for directions. He saw another hiding away from the storm also, and he sensed an odd concentration of the Force emanating from him.

He approached the fellow.

"Hello, sir," he said to him.

TAG: Goo_Child

19. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Hello, I'm sorry do I know you?" I sence the Force buring in you, are you Jedi or Sith? Mas sent directly into the man's mind.

20. Kendu_Knight

Dec 2, 2001
    Tatooine, Mos Espa

Isadore's eyes narrowed as he heard the man's words in his mind. He reached apprehensively towards his lightsaber, uncertain of the man. Putting his hand on the hilt, he thought to the man:

"I'm a Jedi and my intentions are true. And if you are a Sith, I'm afraid I must fight you."

21. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    Tatooine

Barin's Pit is in Mos Espa, stuck inbetween two junk shops," Kir telepathed to them, "I sense two of you very near, next door, in fact."

Tag: Goo_Child, Kendu_Knight

Malastare

"I see you favor Dug Geraanno," Arad said to Protius, "But alas, he will lose in the end to Vin."

He was referring to Vin al'Iot, a Feorin with a reputation for being agressive.

The two podracers were neck and neck now, heading toward the end of the race.

"Two thousand credits says Vin wins!" Arad said excitedly to Protius.

22. Kendu_Knight

Dec 2, 2001
    Tatooine, Mos Espa

Isadore heard the Jedi's voice in his head giving directions, but was tied up at the moment. He spoke again, this time verbally.

"Well? Are you my ally or my enemy?"

23. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Tatooine, Mos Espa

The Doors to the junk shop suddenly opened and a torrent of wind and Sand hit both Jedi and provided a momentary distraction from their impending fight.

"STOP!"

came the mental command, sent powerfully thru the Force.
    At the entrance of the junk shop stood a man garbed in an oversized Grey cloak with both arms extended. His long white hair and beard billowed in the wind, he wore a white blind fold, and suddenly the doors slammed shut forcefully behind him.

"No Jedi blood shall be spilt this day if I have anything to say about it! Be at Peace!!"

He commanded again in their minds, then he spoke calmly.

"I am called StormBringer, and it is the will of the Force why we have met here today...we are all allies here."

He turned amicably to both Jedi and extended his hand in friendship.

It was also fortunate that there was no one else in the junk shop with them.

[tag : Kendu Knight, Goo Child]

24. Kendu_Knight

Dec 2, 2001
    Tatooine, Mos Espa

Isadore slowly took his hand away from the hilt of his saber and shook StormBringer's hand.

"I am Isadore Galihan, and I apologize for any hostility," he said. "I have not had the best of luck lately, and I was afraid that in my hunt I might have become the prey. I am a Jedi Knight of the Concord Rogues of Hoth, or at least I was. My people were destroyed while I was away, destroyed by the Sith. My ship broke down near the outskirts, and I have nothing of use but a few weapons and this cloak and hood."

TAG: greyjedi125, Goo_Child

25. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino walked about the dark corridors that lead to his main room. His feelings with Vanessa never seemed to change, he could understand why she seemed to back away a bit when he kissed her. He knew the heart ache that followed her, esecially after her first relationship. He knew that she need also some space. But he also knew that his love for her was never-ending; and he would give her the universe if he could just marry her. But everytime he went to ask, her mind traveled elsewhere or her duty called for her presence. He needed a way to tell her, but how? This question plaged his mind. How could he tell her?
    ?M?lord!? a deep voice called.
    ?Yes?? Athrenino replied, in an angry tone.
    ?You are requested at the main council building. It seems as though things have become much more serious then anticipated.? The guard replied.
    Athrenino let out a sigh, ?This better be good??
    ?Oh believe me, M?lord, it is?? the guard replied, as Athrenino slowly followed behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.