main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Sith Order 2:

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok kissed her passionately and pulled back slowly with a smile. ?It?s a beautiful and a perfect one at that.? He said to Veila as he looked down at their children. His daughters little hands held onto one of Ragnok?s fingers and looked back at Veila, who held his son Skyran. ?I couldn?t ask for anything more than to sure my life with you, Veila. We have beautiful children and I can feel they will surpass us in power.?

Tag: Mertroid

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, I promised another JC member to use his name in some way in the sequel. So I choose to use it as the first name. Can you guess who it is? ;)

IC:Athrenino smiled and sat beside Lady Vanessa's bedside looking down upon his son.
    "Ah, the future hope of this alliance." Athrenino replied slowly running his hand acrossed the child's head and back.
    "Lord Daverton..." Athrenino began, then turned to Vanessa and grabbed for her hand, "How would you feel if we gave him a name to which he may use as his first name?" Athrenino asked, "...like Strilan Daverton? Lord of the New Sith Order, destined ruler of the new Empire." Athrenino replied taking the child's small hand in his, smiling as he moved and wiggled about.

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Nine months had passed. It was now almost time to begin. The coming of an unknown fleet. For good or for evil, the fleet was on its way.

Seratus stood on the bridge of his flagship. "This better be worth it. I don't leave my system with an invasion fleet for nothing." He said, turning around.

"Oh, I assure you. This isn't for nothing." A man came walking down the steps of the bridge, coming right up to Seratus.

"I trust you old friend. I mean, the new technology you gave us has panned out." Seratus looked down at his datapad as a strange droid like ship appeared on it.

The man looked over at the datapad. "I see you like your DeathAngel?"

"Yes. Now you're sure this man can't sense us coming?"

"Not with us in the Vong's plane of the Force. I never told Athrenino how to come to that plane."

"So, do think he'll be surprised?"

"Oh, he'll certainly be surprised when I return afte nine months in absence only to use my secret code to shut down all defenses around Iridonia. I did create the systems."

"This is going to be like old times Brins." Seratus said as he began to laugh.

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Vanessa smiled as she looked at Athrenino and then the child.
    "I think it's...perfect." Vanessa replied as she sat up with her hair draping over her shoulders and she stood up beside Athrenino, looking over their child and smiling, her eyes glistening with joy of this.

Tag: Stridarious

Veila smiled and nodded.
    "I know what you mean, life couldn't be any better," Veila replied as she couldn't stop looking upon their children and watching Skyran shut his sapphire eyes and fall asleep against her chest.

Tag: Jodo-Fett

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino stood there a little while longer admiring his son's young and innocent face. Then stood and kissed Vanessa's cheek.
    "I have to be going, the council needs me, I just wanted to make sure you were all right, and that our child was safely delivered." Athrenino replied, looking one last time at their son, then walked steadly out of the room, and into the hallway.

6. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    "Went the grow older I will take them both out to make their own lightsabers and teach them all that I know about the force." Ragnok smiled and turned. "I promise our children will make us proud." With his daughter in his arms he walked back into their room and laided his daughter down to sleep.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    The massive fleet exited hyperspace on the outskirts of Iridonia. Seratus watched as Brins walked over to the comm station and called for Athrenino.

"Athrenino. Long time no see, old friend. Nine months to be exact. I'm baaaack."

TAG: Stridarious

8. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    IC: Jean

Reaching the Rendevu point, Jean exits his ZZ Dodan, and meets up with everyone.

"Wow....real people! I havent see you all in 9 months. being alone for soo long always gets me nervous, i never have gotten soo lonely."

Tag: Sith

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino stepped slowly into the Council Chambers, his dark robe flowing gracefully acrossed the polished marble floor. And his Staff upon his hand.
    He was a great symbol of what the New Sith Order was, and still is, despite the on-coming wars and attacks of aggresion from the opposing Sepertists.
    "M'lord..." One Council men replied, "We have a message from a one Lord Brins, he is trying to land on our Iridonian surface base facilities, do you wish to allow him access?"
    "Yes, in fact patch me through..."

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Vanessa smiled and bent over to lift the baby up in her arms. Vanessa held Strilan close to her chest and felt the heat of his tiny body. His eyes were closed and he breathed softly. She held one of his hands and kissed his forehead. Heading to the bed she sat down and cradled him in her arms.

Tag: Stridarious

Veila smiled as she stood up and placed Skyran next to Mikayla. Veila leaned her head on Ragnok's shoulder and gave a sigh.
    "I'll be helping too with teaching them," Veila added as she looked into his eyes then.

11. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok nodded. "Oh most defiantly Veila. The children wouldn't be half as smart without you teaching them, Dear." he added and looked back into her eyes as he held her there.

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Athrenino. The Mirror Hand Fleet has arrived. And their leader, my longtime friend, Seratus would like to speak to you. Now, I know the Irdionia sect of the Sith Fleet could easily overpower us that is why I've hacked into the systems I created and at the first sign of an attack by you I will deactivate every mechanical object I created that. That includes the Dodans and the ISSDs. I think it is under your best choices to speak with Seratus. He promises not to hurt you." Brins said into the microphone.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino thought a moment and sighed.
    "Send him to me..."
    With that the transmission ended and Athrenino sat within his high back throne room sit, his staff at his side, glowing brightly with his power and glory.
    His head lowered slightly as he thought and awaited this Seratus's arrival.

Tag: BartSimpson-SithLord

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila smiled and stared into his eyes as well and then moved in slowly to kiss him once again. Veila embraced him and then looked back over the scenery.

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    A Shuttle was sent immediately to the surface of Iridonia. Seratus and Brins, both shrouded the shuttle and themselves in the strange Yuuzhan Vong plane of the force. The shuttle landed and they quietly walked to Athrenino's chamber. "Hmm. He can't sense us on this plane." Seratus said to Brins."This will so funny." They reached the doors and Seratus threw them open, making a loud clanging noise.

OOC: Stridarious, you won't be able to sense them on this plane of the force. You'll be startled at least.

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino quickly sat up, igniting his two lightsabers and dropping his staff to the floor.
    "Who's there!?!?" he asked.

17. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ::Starts doing the hokey pokey::

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Thok, may I ask why your doing so?

-GM Announcement-

All RPGers, please remember to place your RPF award votes in the RPG Community Centre before the 28th of May.

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Thanks for the notice :)

20. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Seratus ignited his light-scimitar and another lightsaber while letting the amphistaff ready itself to strike from his shoulder. "Three against two. The odds aren't on your favor. I suggest you put away your weapons and just talk to me." Seratus said as he and Brins entered the chamber.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino turned to the other Sith within the room and motioned for them to de-activate their lightsabers and sit down. As he himself did the same.
    "What brings you to me?" Athrenino asked.

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok held Veila there as she looked over the scenery. He wished this moment would never end, he thought for a few minutes as he held Veila there. "You should get some rest now Veila, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." He kissed the top of her head and waited for her to reply.

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Seratus deactivated his weapons and re-settled his amphistaff to its normal position. He then took a seat as Brins walked to his side. "I came here to offer my assistance against a common enemy. The Jedi of new are animals. Nothing like the old order that I remember. They send suicide attackers at my base of operations, and now I think it is time to give them a little visit. I'll help you with the Jedi. Now, to prove my power, I'm going to move my force signature to your plane of the force." As he said this, a near crippiling wave of power ran through the force. Brins, expecting this, built up a mental block. The power was amazing.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino sat in utter amazement.
    "Show no more..." Athrenino replied, "Any friend of Brins's is a friend of mine."
    He stood and walked over to the two standing in the center of the council chamber.
    "It is to this that we must celebrate, as it is not all the time to which these strong helpers come to our aide. We, the council, welcome you with open arms." Athrenino replied, his staff in his hand, reaching out to shake hands with the newcoming forced user.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila nodded her head and looked up at Ragnok.
    "Yeah I guess you're right," Veila replied as she kissed him on the cheek and stood up to head inside from the balcony and to rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.