main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Sith Order 2:

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok was also tried but he ignored it and stood out on the balcony thinking. It has been a long time since he trained and fought. He wore his mandalorian armor underneath his dark robe and cloak, he only took it off when he was in bed with the most beautiful female Ragnok had ever come to known. "Sleep tight Veila." he said to her as he left.

Tag: Mertroid

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila was in bed in no time for she was more tired than ever and busy she had become with watching over her children. They were better than other babies. They hardly cried and they were just perfect little angels. Veila was happier than ever now.

Tag: Jodo-Fett

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brins turned to Seratus. "I told you he celebrates trivial matters. Your best bet is to shake his hand so as you can leave in the next five minutes," Brins whispered to Seratus.

"I'd rather cut it off to teach him a lesson." Seratus replied, only out loud where Athrenino could hear him.

Turning to Athrenino Brins appologized, "I'm sorry, Old fried. He doesn't like to touch people he's just met."

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Dagobah

After 9 months, the Skywalker Clan and the Solo Clan were well settled on the planet surface. Those who had come from Dantooine had a rough time adapting to the unique conditions found on the planet, but adapt they did. There was no other choice. It had become public knowledge that the Solo Twins were having visions and revelations concerning the other lost tribes, and those visions also revealed that the more tribes came together, the greater were the chances of conflict with the Sith. When the question came, if banning together somehow increased their chances for survival, a suitable answer could not be found...it was too elusive.
    Thus, it was decided that special units would be formed to seek out the whereabouts of the other Clans, in hopes of bringing all the lost Tribes of the Jedi together and on one or more planets if possible.
    These Seeker units would comprise initially of experienced Jedi from both Clans and would progressively include members of whichever Clans were found. In their hearts, the Jedi wanted more than anything else, to become one people, at least one more time...if even for the last time.

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino looked over at Seratus, then back at Brins.
    "its alright..." Athrenino began, "Just make sure it doesn't happen agian!"
    And with that he sat at the long oval table, his staff at his side.

Tag: BartSimpson-SithLord

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "So, do you wish to speak with us further or shall we leave?" Seratus asked Athrenino.

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino shook his head and pointed to a chair nearby.
    "please, take a seat, allow us to talk to one another." Athrenino replied.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Meanwhile Vanessa had woken up after a long rest. Vanessa stretched out her arms and sat up. She looked over the cradle and smiled. Standing up she walked over and looked down upon Strilan's face. He was sleeping peacefully, breathing softly and she watched his back rise up and down. Rubbing her hand on his back, she then walked over to the balcony and looked down. She wondered then where Athrenino and eveyrone else was.

Tag: Anyone

Veila after a while had woken up. Looking out and then back to her right, she smiled as she saw Mikayla and Skyran sleep way. Getting out of bed, Veila headed out towards the balcony and stood, looking over the scenery with the nightsky and she took everything in.

9. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok sat in one of the darken corners of the room, he didn't notice Veila walking outside because he was asleep.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Fine. Allow me Brins." Seratus said as he lifted two chairs in the air and brought them under he and Brins. They both sat down, and Seratus once again lifted both chais and slid them into place. "What about Athrenino?" Seratus asked.

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Looking out, Veila looked back and noticed Ragnok there. She didn't realize he was there until now. Sighing and shaking her head, Veila rubbed a hand over her head and then headed back. Veila walked by and looked upon Skyran and Mikayla to see that everything was alright. Leaning down she kissed them on their warm, soft cheeks and smiled. Slipping back in bed Veila, she kissed Ragnok on the cheek and looked upon her husband and caressed his face. Closing her eyes she went back to sleep.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Morning came and Ragnok awoke with Veila's arm on him, he smiled to himself and gently pulled her arm off of him and kissed her.

He stood up and yawned. He looked back down at his loving mate and his two children. He sat there on the bed next to Veila and waited.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "I am fine, now please tell me what brings you here, what do you sense, do you sense the same rising darkness as I do?" Athrenino asked as he lifted his cup to his lips and took a quick sip.

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Seratus frowned. "I sensed many things. But a rising darkness is something I do not." Seratus said with a scowl.

"I too do not feel any rising darkness but the one surrounding your child and his ascension to the throne." Brins said with a look as if he knew that Athrenino would react negatively to his constant pressure that the child would send the Galaxy into the dark-ages.

But Seratus didn't give him the chance. "I'll tell you what. We're hear to help you deal with a common enemy. The Jedi are nothing like the grand culture I used to know. We are here to eradicate them. Whether you and your Sith are involved matters not. We are only here to offer an alliance to end the Jedi quicker."

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino thought for a moment, then turned to the surrounding Sith Lords. Mainly the council members. Then he turned back to give his response.
    "I now see what I should have seen to begin with, you are correct, those Jedi have to be eliminated immediately, without any further form of warning. But how do you feel we should deal with this problem?" Athrenino asked, staring at Seratus and Lord Brins.

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Seratus gave a wicked grin. "Like any self respecting person would do. Go to a plane of the force they can't access and slit each and every one of their throaghts. Now, while you and your big guns like to blow things up, I like to watch them bleed. I like to make my prey suffer."

Brins gave a chuckle. "But yes. His Hand of the Sith fleet with their abilities he taught to them, would be the best bet to kill the Jedi."

"And that is why you need us Athrenino." Serauts said, still with that menacing grin.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Don't tell me what I need, your plan is not what I am searching for, I want a fast and devastating blow to the Jedi, not one of your personal crusades to watch them suffer..." Athrenino replied standing up to walk over to the window, looking out upon his kingdom. His staff at his side.

18. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Seratus stood up slowly. "Then an alliance between us would never work. Here's an agreement. I'll deal with them as I will and you deal with them as you will. Neither of us meddles with the others plans unless there is a call for help. Deal?"

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila made a sigh and turned over on her stomach. Opening her eyes she smiled as she saw Ragnok sitting there.
    "Waiting for me as always?" Veila smiled as her hand raised up to rub his arm that was closest to her.

20. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok looked down at Veila and grinned. "No, I'm just sitting here looking at you" he told her and put a hand against her face and stroked it. "Your so beautiful. Soon Athrenino will be asking for us, though one of us must watch over the children."

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I'll watch over them, you need a break, you should go and see Athrenino when he calls for us," Veila smiled looking up at him.

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok nodded, but inside like all fathers knew he didn't want to leave them. "If you need me my comlink is on." he said with a smile as he looked down at her. "I'm glad I'm married to you, you gave us the most beautiful children and you don't know how much I love you."

He kissed Veila on her forehead and got up. He pulled on his Mandalorian armor and pulled on his cloak over it.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila smiled and watched Ragnok then leave. Sitting up Veila then flipped the bedsheets off of her. Stepping up, she headed over to Skyran and Mikayla. It seemed that Skyran was up, his deep, sapphire eyes were open. A smile came across his face as he saw his mother.
    "Just like your father you are," Veila smiled as she reached down and picked up Skyran in her arms, holding him against her chest.
    "You know, I can tell you'll just be like Ragnok when you grow up. I can see that now, a hard fighter, caring for all those you love, being up early, and not to mention probably mysterious as well," Veila spoke softly to Skyran, while one of his tiny hands grabbed a hold of her finger.
    Veila walked out toward the balcony and sat.
    "Mikayla, I'm not sure who's she like, but so far it seems to be me with sleeping in," Veila chuckled as she rocked Skyran in her arms and kissed his warm, soft cheek.

In the meantime Vanessa was watching over Strilan. He was asleep and Vanessa knew she had to report to the senate soon to discuss the matters of the Jedi. Vanessa would have to take Strilan with her. Quickly Vanessa dressed in a simple, lavender, silk gown with spaghetti straps and her hair was down and wavy. Sweeping Strilan in her arms, and she headed out the door.
    Vanessa had no idea where Athrenino was, but she knew he was working, doing business or whatever.
    Reaching the senate smiles were upon the other senators faces.
    "Good morning Senator Alexandria, and to Lord Strilan," a blue, male twi'lek spoke happily and in a deep voice.
    "Please, have a seat," a red, female twi'lek spoke as she pulled out a seat for Vanessa.
    Vanessa sat down and then looked around.
    "And now to the matters that have been brought forth to us," a green twi'lek spoke.
    "An upcoming war with the Jedi is to be heading our way soon," a walrus man spoke.
    "Does anyone know when?" the green, female twi'lek asked.
    No one answered.
    "Senator Alexandria, you must know when," the twi'lek spoke again.
    All eyes turned towards her.
    "I'm sorry but I haven't been told anything about the Jedi or this upcoming war," Vanessa spoke politely and looked around at the other senators.
    "Hmmmm," some senators said.
    "Your next task Senator Alexandria is to find out when this war should be taking place, so preparations can be made and supplies can be restored," the blue twi'lek spoke, sitting next to Vanessa.
    "Pardon me for asking, but wouldn't the Sith Order keep it secret so panic does not arrise amongst people?" Vanessa asked as she looked around the group of senators again.
    "They usually let the senate know these things, things are kept confidental here Milady," the green twi'lek replied.
    "So anyone here your duty is to go out and find out more information on this Jedi matter, and do what you must to find out the information," the blue twi'lek spoke and all the senators nodded their heads.
    As Vanessa stood the green, female twi'lek walked over to Vanessa, her white robes waving, following all her movements.
    "I'm just saying I'm happy for you, and I'm sorry of what we ask, but it must be done," she put a hand on Vanessa's shoulder in assurance.
    "I know, it's our duty and hopefully I'll be informed of these things," Vanessa said as she left and headed down the halls to find Athrenino.

Tag: Stridarious

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino nodded in agreement to this statement brought to his attention.
    "I will comply to that. Yet, if you appear to turn on us, you will have a war upon your hands that not even you can withdraw from." Athrenino warned as he took another sip of this drink.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Post people! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.