main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Sith Order 2:

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002

[b]GM Notice:[/b]
    After much debate I have decided that today would be the last day to which this RPG will be opened [face_sad] . Any and all points that you wish to make noted, please be sure to post it all today [face_wink] . The sequel will be posted late tonight and actually begin in two days. I hope to see you all there [face_happy] . If you wish to get ahead please be sure to fill out the Character Sheet in this RPG as they are no different, then when the Newer RPG is up post your sheet.[hr][/blockquote]

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Seratus nodded himself. "Well, then. It is settled." And with that, Brins and Seratus turned and left the chamber.

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002

[b]GM Notice:[/b]
    Alright, all members of the [b]NSO[/b] ([i][b]N[/b][/i]ew [b][i]S[/b][/i]ith [b][i]O[/b][/i]rder) please be sure to check out our newest continuation or sequel thread. I will have [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=339825][b][i][color=darkgreen][hl=lightgrey] Protege-Of-Thrawn [/b][/i][/hl][/color][/link] lock this one up for me. [face_happy] I can't wait to see you there [face_wink] [hr][/blockquote]

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Neither can we :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.