main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive THE NEW SITH ORDER -- Chronometric Onslaught

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 7-7-7, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    It has been four decades since the destruction of the second Death Star over the Forest Moon of Endor, and ten years since the surrender of the Yuuzhan Vong above the planet of Coruscant. The last Sith Lord, Lumiya, apprentice to Darth Vader, has gathered her followers and journeyed to the farthest depths of the Unknown Regions to rebuild their civilization and to prepare for the reconquest of the galaxy, far, far away.

As the new Sith Empire swelled to encompass nearly two thousand worlds and the fleets grew into the tens of thousands of ships, the numbers of Dark Jedi and Sith Knights grew exponentially each year. Yet Darth Lumiya?s tenure over the Sith was not as stable as the Sith Elders has thought. A powerful Sith Master challenged Darth Lumiya and slew the woman. Taking the mantle of Supreme Sith Lord, Lord Al'daius readied his immense fleet to leave the Unknown Regions invade the weak Galactic Alliance. On the eve of the invasion, another ambitious Dark Lord, Darth Khan, one of the leaders of the Sith fleet, was convinced by a dark prophet that he was the more powerful Force Master and should be the one leading the fleets to victory. A schism ensued, and the Sith empire split into two hostile camps.

For the first time in over five millennia, the Sith stand divided, with no hope of negotiation and two large forces facing off in the unknown reaches of the galaxy.

The rest of the galaxy does not know that the Sith still exist, nor do they know where the Sith are. Pirates, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and other such scum are not permitted and do not exist in the Sith Empire (assassins are welcome, though!) Therefore, only characters who are members of one of the two Sith factions are permissible at this time. Defections, desertions, and coups are permissible and expected (this is the Sith, after all) Characters may be Sith, Dark Jedi, or non-force users who follow one of the two Sith Lords. Interaction between the Sith and the rest of the galaxy is forbidden at this time.

Rules

1.) No foul language, or inappropriate behavior, which would lead to or cause any unwanted problems, this includes and is not limited to any sexual themes or behaviors that may be questionable. As seen in the Role Playing Game Thread rules, and the Terms Of Service to which you agreed upon, after you signed up with the Jedi Council.

2.) Everyone must post either daily or weekly, unless commanded to do otherwise by myself [color=green][link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=730442](7-7-7)[/link][/color] or [color=green] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=726885]Stridarious[/link] [/color]. If for some reason you can not accomplish the task set before you then we ask that you either PM or IM us and let us know so that we may come up with some type of compromise.

3.) Keep OOC?s chatter to a minimum. This is strictly limited to the use only in cases where questions are asked that pertain mostly to the thread or stories that revolve within that thread, no personal chat. I ask that you use PM?s or IM?s for those things that result in personal conversations.

4.) Absolutely No god moding! Even in the fights between you and a Sith Master or Knight, try and make them interesting, not quick!

5.) Obey all commands given by the Game Managers of this thread. Failure to do so can and will result in an immediate removal from this thread.

6.) NO fighting on this thread!!! If any unwanted verbal conflicts arise within the thread, we ask that you contact either Stridarious or me via PM or IM where we will then deal with the situation to the best of our ability. Do not go and try to solve this dispute on your own. If the member proceeds to disagree after a GM ruling, then we, the GM?s, have the right to dispatch an immediate removal.

7.) Everyone must post a character sheet, before joining. Moreover, that character sheet must be filed out completely.

8.) Read and understand all posts before posting.

9.) If you are lost or do not understand where your character stands, please d

2. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    My Character:

Name: Darth Khan
    Hair Color: Black and grey
    Eye Color: grey and glazed
    Skin Color: Like ash
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 200
    Brief Clothing Description: black Sith Master robes
    Species/Race: Human
    Homeworld: Muunilist
    Lightsaber(s): Twin turqoise
    Ship: Khan's Flagship, the Hornbill
    Extra Weapon: The Force
    Affiliation: Darth Khan?s faction)
    Bio: Taken from his home at an early age by Prophets of the Dark Side, Darth Khan was sent away by Darth Lumiya to the farthest and most hidden reaches of the galaxy. He watched the Sith Empire grow as he aged, and eventually took on the rank and title of Darth. He was granted a position as leader of half of the Sith fleet, and watched in horror as Al'daius struck down his master, Lumiya. From that time, he was always very willing to believe the visions of old prophets, and was immediately convinced that he should have been the Supreme Dark Lord, instead of his rival, Al'daius. Darth Khan took his fleet and created his own counter-order on the eve of the invasion of the Galactic Alliance. He now controlls half of the Sith Empire, and prepares for battle against Al'daius.

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Whelp, as this is a RP which is brought about by an older thread, I have decided to join up and be the Co-GM for this RP. So please drop me or 7-7-7 a line and let us know what you think of this RP at anytime when you see us about these forums 8-} . Now, onto the hard data ;) .

[b]Name[/b]: Al'darius
    [b]Age[/b]: 29
    [b]Hair Color[/b]: Dirty Blonde
    [b]Eye Color[/b]: Brown
    [b]Height[/b]: 5'7
    [b]Weight[/b]: 120
    [b]Gender[/b]: Male
    [b]Skin Color[/b]: Tanned White
    [b]Brief Clothing Description[/b]: Outer clothing consists of a cloak, well the inner clothing is of a black set of garments, said to be used to illistrate his dark qualities, well also yet having a belt about his waist holding his Ligtsaber and Communicator.
    [b]Species/Race[/b]: Human
    [b]Homeworld[/b]: Courscant
    [b]Lightsaber[/b](s): Two [[color=red]Red[/color]] Lightsabers [face_cool]
    [b]Ship[/b]:
    [b]Extra Weapon[/b](s): [none]
    [b]Affiliation[/b]: Lord Al'daius? Fraction (of course [face_silly] )
    [b]Rank[/b]: Supreme Dark Overlord
    [b]Bio[/b]: Lord Al'darius killed Vader's apprentice 10 years ago, and has since been hailed and exhaulted him. Yet, within time, Al'darius lost intrest in their praises and craved more...however, one person stood in his way from achieving his set mental goals...UNIVERSAL DOMINATION....and he was...Khan [face_angry] .

4. drops_of_jupiter

drops_of_jupiter Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    Name: Mcrae
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Skin Color: Tanned from exposure to wind and sun
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 138
    Brief Clothing Description: The inner layer is a black flight-suit containing many cargo pockets. The outer layer is more consists of a large cloack, several pieces of armor (shingaurd, etc.) and a belt which holds his lightsaber.
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Lightsaber(s): Just one. Red ;)
    Ship: A small stolen and customized Headhunter, named Endeavor
    Extra Weapon(s): Twin pistols
    Affiliation: Darth Khan
    Bio: Mcrae was a sith knight who grew up as a middle class citizen of Corellia. After he was sent to Coruscant for a better education at age 7, he was picked up by the jedi order and accepted the ways of the force. However, he was ambitious and felt that he was not working to his full potential. Abandoning the jedi order, he roamed the galaxy until he found the sith order. They promised to train him better in the ways of the force, and Mcrae accepted, pleased with his chance to expand his power. After becoming a full-fledged Sith Knight, Mcrae was put under the command of Darth Khan. Obedience to his master was something Mcrae took to heart, so when the Sith began to split, Mcrae followed Khan. Despite being a sith knight, Mcrae is more into thinking things out rather than letting anger consume him, and he is very careful keep his hatred on check.

5. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Welcome, Drops_of_Jupiter! I hope you enhoy it.

Finally, I have my first victim...I mean, my first companion, to guide me through the darkness.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yes, welcome drops_of_jupiter to the order which is new. For many moons we have searched the galaxy for those whom are willing to serve our cause well...yet have come up empty handed. Now with you joining, I hope that more shall follow, as to end Khan's reign! 8-}

Sorry for my dramatic post, but I thought it best as to show that we're not all that strict as many times the rules and regulations make it out to sound, yet, we also must re-itterate those rules, as we will attempt to follow them closely ;) .

No matter, I hope you enjoy your time here with us :D .

7. Shint_Sattare

Shint_Sattare Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    OOC (which isn't to hard, considering I don't have a character yet): Ok, I think I'm going to join this, but I'm a little confused about when exactly this takes place. I'm get that it's sometime after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, and defeat, but past that, I'm lost.

8. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    Name: Derek Poros
    Hair Color: Brown/black
    Eye Color: crystal Blue
    Skin Color: tan
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 100
    Brief Clothing Description: Black Sith robing, two lightsaber holsters
    Homeworld (may be made up) Corellia
    Lightsaber(s): two lightsabers. One is blood red, the other is dark orange
    Ship: (Everyone can own a ship, but it is not required) A sith fighter, codenamed the Executor.
    Extra Weapon(s): the dark side of the force
    Affiliation:Lord Al'daius
    Bio: Was born on Corellia and was sent to the Jedi Council. He became tired of the Jedi and went to the Sith on accident. He was in Khan's faction for a time, but then went to Al' daius. He is Al' daius' second-in-command. He hates Khan's guts and would love nothing more then to impale Khan on his lightsaber and spit in his face.

(Sound Sithy enough? I hope it's all right that my charcter is Al' daius' second-in-command Stridarious.)
    ~Sith

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Welcome to our RP Sith9211, if you have any further questions which were not answered in the above main post, please feel free to contact me via any of the mentioned methods within my [User Bio] ;)

Can't wait to see your incredible story plot which will soon coorespond to ours! :D

10. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Welcome, Sith9211! I can't say I'm all too happy with what you want to do to my character, but I guess I'll have to deal with it as it comes.

Shint_Sattare: This RPG takes place about fourty years after Star Wars: A New Hope. Right now, the exact date is not essential to the RPG, since we will not be interacting with existing characters or on existing planets and locations. The events which have occurred since Return of the Jedi do not have much impact on the story yet. This RPG takes place in a completely fictional area of the Galaxy Far Far Away, and with completely fictional characters. (I know...fictional part of a fictional universe 8-}) So knowledge of the Star Wars EU is not needed.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    7-7-7: "I can't say I'm all too happy with what you want to do to my character, but I guess I'll have to deal with it as it comes."

What? :confused: All he wishes to do is 'impale you', nothing more! 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.