main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    However, Nadd was hiding on Yavin, precluding him from finding other apprentices, and Nadd didn't have a need for multiple apprentices. Nonetheless, it's possible that Sadow and Nadd were among those who inspired Bane. Bane was the first to establish a doctrine of only two.

2. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

Still - I still wonder honestly amongst Ancient Sith Lords - who could have honestly have done just as well as Palpatine if they carried out the Rule of Two ... I mean afterall Marka Ragnos used brute force and skill and manipulation to get what he wanted and defeated his rivals and in particular Simus ... and the fact King Adas and Tulak Hord - among also the most Powerful prominent Sith and back in Ancient Sit days ...

Hello again! Speeder racing - yes - but he surely did also have his interest in art ... who would have known indeed IF he had not encountered Darth Plagueis ...

Well - I've always thought of the possibility to become a POWERFUL individual WITHOUT ANY HELP NOR TRAINING - and particularly in the Force - I'm talking someone who did not get raised by the Jedi, Sith or independent Force-Sensitive Organization - simply purely by themselves almost 'Doomsday Style...' - I mean look at KAR VASTOR - Mace Windu's Ghosh Windu clan brother; he was 'FORCED' to endure the wild, raw and violent jungles of Harun Kal and with 'no food, no water, no supplies' and at the mercy of the jungle elements and dangerous wild beasts AND without any mentor or anyone to guide him ... and he survived ALONE ... when Mace Windu asked him 'how could one survive out there' in the wild dangerous raw jungles of Harun Kal and Kar Vastor simply remarked 'I did...' and consider alone - Kar Vastor developed his Pelekotan - or the Harun Kal Indigenous term and equivalent to 'The Force' and whilst it made him strong and Powerful ... and he survived ... it cost him his humanity ... and he was more animalistic than humane ...

You know I now wonder now and then how many of Palpatine's antics and habits were inspired by Darth Plagueis; you know the 'SHOW NO MERCY! DO WHAT MUST BE DONE!' well - in the Darth Plagueis novel Darth Plagueis remarked how Palpatine 'must do what must be necessary' to avoid separation ... and where he would ask Palpatine what did Palpatine want ... and also how Darth Plagueis remarked 'indecisiveness is the first step to achievements ...' along those lines and how Darth Plagueis too remarked 'I cannot allow emotions and restraint to hinder your potential' to Palpatine who was given a look-over by Darth Plagueis and how he remarked 'what an ally he would make ... what an ally he would make...' given 17 years of bottled up resentment, anger and raw violence were finally vented out upon the murder of House Palpatine ...and how Palpatine remarked 'MAGISTER! FOR A MOMENT I WAS A STORM! STRONG ENOUGH TO WARP BULKHEADS AND HURL BODIES ACROSS THE CABIN... I WAS DEATH ITSELF!' and how Darth Plagueis coldly told off an angry Palpatine 'careful boy ... you're not the only one with the Power to kill in this room...' or where he remarked Palpatine in his early days had 'impatience and the bloodlust of a serial killer... which needed to be checked and tamed ...'

But then again a POWERFUL quote and such from Darth Plagueis if you ask me I'd say it would be when he applied Sith Lightning and explained WHY the Sith have access to Dark Side Powers and employ it without restriction unlike the Jedi by default given the 'The Force is an entity that is demanding and needs to be harnessed ... and that Sith reject Compassion and accept Consequence...'and that 'one day Palpatine would need to take in the energy and project it in himself...' particularly with Sith Lightning which was to be a Powerful trademark of his ... as well as the fact how Darth Plaguies remarked 'unlike the Jedi whom summon the Force on a whim to their uses ... the Sith hunt the Force actively like hunters after prey...' and the fact how Darth Plagueis accused Palpatine of being impatient and only wishing to be an academic rather than 'learning about Force-healing or weapon makes or other aspects of the Sith and the Force' and when Palpatine replied he only wanted to learn more Darth Plagueis remarked 'an so you shall! But not from spurious sources ... we are not like the SORCERERS OF TUND SIDIOUS!' along those lines ... and then again Palpatine claimed how Darth Plagueis 'taught him everything he knew about the Force ... even the nature of the Dark Side...'

3. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Having conversations with fellow peers - I came to wondering with Sith - now by default we see them and I usually comment Sith - well Ancient Sith - particularly the Massassi Sith and those delusional ones like Kaan were violent and angry and selfish (when I say selfish - like even by Sith standards - I mean why else would Darth Bane bomb the Brotherhood of Darkness to extinction eh?) and yet then there are some like Count Dooku and just then I realized Darth Plagueis in particular were Sith Lords whilst Powerful they hardly ever truly got ANGRY or lost their tempers or let loose a Force-Storm of raw violent emotions or even if worked up they weren't like Anakin or Palpatine whom were far more violent when worked up and hence get 'Force-Happy' yet Count Dooku for his caliber he hardly gets ANGRY and he keeps a calm if not arrogant and a sense of entitlement aura and true he gets upset at times BUT compared to Anakin or Palpatine ... and then there's Darth Plagueis - 'DA-MASKER' of DA-MASK Holdings and being able to 'Mask' his way through much of Galactic events to shape Star Wars and such BUT he hardly ever gets Angry or worked up or Force-Happy - putting aside the Force-Scream he was 'FORCED' to employ due to the Maladian Assassin attack ... BUT for the matter he was able to get Palpatine to shut up and somewhat intimidate him with 'careful boy ... you're not the only one with the Power to KILL IN THIS ROOM...' and Palpatine eventually calmed himself down ... and yet Darth Plaguies hardly ever loses his temper or Anger and such ... any parallels to other Ancient Sith Lords whom may have also been like that? I mean the saying letting your emotions get the best of you ... but at the same time they say its bad to be downright like a robot ... well a mindless soul-less robot for the matter but Darth Plagueis for the matter half the time was able to calculate and keep a calm mind pretty much always and such ... and rather was mysterious and such and even Palpatine in his early days surely must have been frustrated and mystified by Darth Plagueis's abilities ... given their first meeting was what one could consider 'creepy' by todays standards given the odds of you saying to someone 'You're PERSON A and so so ... I know MORE THAN JUST THE FACT YOU'RE PERSON A...'

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    This is a question better answered by our experts in the New Sith Order, moving it there. In the future please post a question in the relevant fan club instead of starting a new thread for each discussion.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well we know Revan inspired Bane. Perhaps Revan was inspired by Sadow and Nadd.

Sent from the World

6. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Hello Sithlings, just coming in to wish you all a happy anniversary. The presence of the Dark Side on this site began 13 years ago today with the creation of our first discussion thread...... The Dark Side!, and what a glorious 13 years it has been.

Congrats to those of us who have remained true to the Dark Side!

For giggles I have found the locations of the holocrons that tell us our history (I didn't find the 3rd and 4th NSO threads), never forget where we come from. Enjoy the history, to those who like that kind of stuff. :p

The Dark Side!

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...scuss-underestimating-its-power-here.7989906/

New Sith Order: The Dark Side Strikes Back

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/new-sith-order-the-dark-side-strikes-back.13397636/

Revenge of the New Sith Order

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/revenge-of-the-new-sith-order.18420819/

MTDSBWY [face_devil]

Darth_Dreadwar and Sinrebirth like this.
  7. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Ps: anyone been reading any of the new Marvel Star Wars stuff?

I haven't bought the books yet, but have been following all the comics. Good stuff so far, especially Vader. A Vader based crossover will be coming out soon as well, looks good based on the teasers they are releasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

GASP - Star Wars Marvel? O.O ...

Anakin in a Cross Over?! HOHO - I'd pay to see him WIELD THE INFINITY GAUNTLET ... or square off against THANOS ... or even Palpatine squaring off against ones like DORMAMMU >:D

As with the Holocrons - any chance of the Holocron of Heresies that would reveal the secrets of Essence Transfer courtesy of Darth Andeddu?

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The Vader bits have been brilliant. I've been generally pleased with the new entries.

Though of course I don't split the new and old canon; no reason thus far.

If we do have two more Sith in the sequels, how do you reckon they'll connect to Sidious and Vader?

Sent from the World

10. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Perhaps in a way just like how Palpatine trained and later somewhat 'abandoned' Darth Maul in a sense? Or perhaps how Palpatine would 'discard' his Sith Apprentices once they were of no longer any usage to him however loyal or useful they had been for years and years ...

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    So far feeling the same, except I have tossed out the old canon already just to simplify matters in the future.

I'm hoping they delve into the origins of the sith soon, really want to see their take on it.

I have no idea how the new films will play out, really trying hard to avoid spoilers and prevent any expectations for I may see there. I'm super excited for it though, it's soooo close now.

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It's Schrödinger's canon for me.

It's all canon until it's not.

Nothing has been contradicted to the point of no return.

If people can survive on Malachor, Chewbacca can survive Sernpidal.

If Vos can be pardoned, so can Ofee and Depa.

And so on.

And even the new canon has had a hiccup already about the Imperial Palace.

Sent from the World

13. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I am coming from the approach that they don't exist in the new cannon until Disney and Marvel says so, but either way doesn't matter much to me. I can still enjoy the legends stuff, and the new stuff. I really do hope they use some of the old canon in the new universe though, some of that stuff (especially golden age Sith era) was brilliant.

PS: So you have you been Sinre? All is good with career, wife and child I hope.

darklordoftech and Sinrebirth like this.
  14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Exceptionally to all three. Daughter is nearly two, but is so tall people think she's nearly three, bless.

How about yourself? Been busy Real Worlding?

Sent from the World

15. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Good to hear, those are some really fun years. I loved when my daughters were around that age, it was fun to watch their personality develop.

My life's been good I guess. Busy with work, not much else really. Kinda been boring lately. I think I would be on here more if it wasn't for hating tapatalk so much, I just don't like browsing on that ap.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  16. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Gentlemen! Or should I say fellow Sith Masters! Well well well :)

Indeed ... I would like to see MORE Massassi Sith :) Or more on the origins of the Massassi and the first dozen Dark Jedi hopefully ... or perhaps entities of the Dark Side of the Force :)

Malachor ... Malachor IV if I'm not mistaken - particularly Darth Nihilus whom became a walking talking Wound in the Force ...

Pardoned eh? Seems only Palpatine can't be redeemable and EU or Canon - he's WAY BEYOND help ... consider he don't GIVE A FORCE about anyone! Not even useful loyal allies :( All he gave a Force about was just his Power and ruling the Galaxy and that's it :( ...

Plus also having murdered House Palpatine in cold cold blood at the age of 17 in the Darth Plagueis novel - and already 'responsible' for the deaths of innocent civilians - atleast 2 in a speeder crash and never 'giving a Force' about the consequences and feeling 'entitled' to his status and his desire to RULE THE GALAXY ... and claiming 'MAGISTER I WAS A STORM! STRONG ENOUGH TO WARP BULKHEADS AND SEND BODIES ACROSS THE CABIN! I WAS DEATH ITSELF!' and being 'FORCED' to endure the 'SHEE-VERING' cold of Mygeeto's frigid wastelands must have really molded him into the Sith Lord and Ruler of the Galaxy he was to become ... although to the point if one considers how Palpatine didn't 'give a Force' about anyone ... how he discarded Darth Maul, discarded Count Dooku ... discarded the Separatist Cronies and Thugs after playing them for stupid long enough ... breaking Anakin emotionally indirectly and directly ... gosh ...

Oh and Master Sinrebirth - not that I'm being the nosy Sith Minion of the Sith Camp BUT good to hear the family and career are doing well :) Reminds me of my 'second family' which NO JOKE - is my TOY COLLECTION :)

Btw and Master Mikaboshi - I believe judging by your username - and you mentioning Marvel you must like Amatsu Mikaboshi eh? >:D

Very well then Sinrebirth - instead of Master it be Lord Insipus ... although I thought the Sith may also refer to Sith Lords as Master ... I mean Darth Maul did so to Palpatine ... Palpatine did so to Darth Plagueis - or even 'Magister Damask' with Magister being basically Master ...

Sinrebirth likes this.
  17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Please, my Sith name; Lord Insipid.

Vos was pardoned in the old canon, indeed. Probably to keep him on the front lines where Order 66 could handle him. And we know Ofee and Depa were caught in Order 66 so a pardon seems to fit best. Ofee may or may not survive Order 66 if spoilers are anything.

Sent from the World

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Correct, I tend to like most Asian mythologies and find that marvel really does well with all mythologies generally. Amatsu Mikaboshi is one of my favorite villains, the God War stuff was a lot of fun to read.

19. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hello Hello again Master Mikaboshi ... or if you prefer Lord Mikaboshi as Lord Insipid has requested for his part - I too enjoy Asian Mythology - well I'm Asian Australia haha :) But yes - in particular Ancient Chinese and Japanese Mythology is my interest ... but I also love to read stories of ... TREASURE AND GOLD ... ok ok I'm getting on a tangent here ... but then again Korriban is home to A TREASURE TROVE OF SITH ARTIFACTS AND KNOWLEDGE AND POWER haha :)

Anyways - hmm ... now that you mention it - given you could say for starters Darth Nihilus was more or less the Galactus of Star Wars and such haha ...

Speaking of such - slightly unrelated BUT in your POV how would Amatsu-Mikaboshi compare and fare in a fight against say DORMAMMU, MEPHISTO, GALACTUS or DEATH to name a few ...

20. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I guess I never thought of Nihilus that way, but in a lot of ways he is the world eater of Star Wars. Nobody is as cool as Big G though. :p

Hard to tell how Mikaboshi would do against those, but he could be up there with Death. They seemed to have made him a primal force, at his peak after absorbing multiple different pantheons and transforming into the Chaos King he was said to be close to being able to destroying the entire universe. Without that added power he seems to be around the level of power of Thor and the like though.

The Sith Camp likes this.
  21. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Ps: in regards to what to call me. Mikaboshi is fine, or even Mika. If it is for an official Sith type of thing my Sith name would be Darth Cruor.

I've gone by many names, and have been around this site for about 13-14 years.

22. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hello again! Ah yes - with Galactus - given he's near unstoppable - one whom devoured many worlds and such ... now that you mention it - is he comparable to Death? I mean she's pretty much Thano's 'Love Life' but at times she's flirted w' Deadpool ...

And now that you mention it - Marvel Star Wars eh? I'd pay to see... DURGE AGAINST ... THE HULK! OR THE RULK! >:D What you reckon? Given Durge is really more like Doomsday - he's got berserker strength, healing, regeneration and as long as you don't hurl him into the sun or stars he can come back in time ... although Doomsday - yup you chuck him into the sun or star - given some time he'll come back good as new and all the more bloodthirsty ...

I wonder why there's not a DC Star Wars though ...

Oh and not to bug you again BUT how POWERFUL do you reckon BLACKHEART is in Marvel? He's Mephisto's son and he's one of Ghost Rider and Daredevil's tormentors but he's sometimes labelled a 'jobber...'

Ah Master Mikaboshi - I see now! :) >:D Darth Cruor eh?

I'd still probably call you Master Mikaboshi haha :)

3-4 years haha LOL I've only just been on this thread for hardly 2 months and only joined the forum in March LOL haha >:D

Many names - you remind me of Samir Duran ... or for the matter haha Galactus - as he is perceived by many of the races and worlds he devoured given:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus#/media/File:Galactuspov.PNG

Now that you mention it - I've been trying to write poems on something - you'll find a treasure trove of poems I've written now and then on this forum - atleast 2 Marvel Poems being of the Silver Surfer and Thor ... I might work on one based on ... DORMAMMU >:D ... feel free to read them if you wish ;) and ofc plenty of Godzilla poems particularly a 23K word poem on him - longest one yet I've written BUT next year a 40K word poem I'll write and 100K words in 2018 - so every year from now on with a Godzilla film released I'll write a BIGGER POEM on him ;)

23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    They better get the date of the Jedi Exiles right this time. There's no way that the Jedi Exiles were only 7000 years ago out of the 25,000 - year history of the Jedi.
    It's actually Malachor V.

24. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hello again! Oh my bad - always thought it was IV ... and as with the Jedi Exile time - indeed 7000 years ago? That's pretty darn young - hardly even 1/3 of the 25000 years ... and to think for nearly 20K years then before 7000 years BBY - you'd think that there were just good good Jedi up until then ...

Ah darklordoftech - now that you mention it - I'm slowly expanding my working knowledge about the Ancient Sith - and from the past 2 months now and then - now that you mention Tulak Hord - he fascinates me - given he was stated to be quite a Lightsaber combatant - well if not a WEAPON MASTER - and that how Darth Treia remarked how "If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."

I still wonder - given then - how would Palpatine fare against Tulak Hord in an all out Force duel ... OR even Darth Plagueis - given surely Darth Plagueis was not just a Powerful Sith Scholar and the fact Darth Plagueis in the EU - well he might as well be dead if he couldn't fend off the Maladian Assassins ... and the fact whilst Tulak Hord may have his formidable Lightsaber skills we don't really know much about his Dark Side all out Force Powers eh? Given in the duel against Master Yoda it progressed from a Lightsaber duel to that of an all out Force-duel ... and if Palpatine was trained to a high standard by Darth Plagueis ... what you reckon? Or suppose Marka Ragnos, Count Dooku, Darth Krayt, Darth Nihilus, Darth Caedus or Anakin had he had the potential ... AND ALSO darklordoftech - now that you mentioned Lightsabers and their invention - no doubt from swords to protosabers ... I was wondering and I invite the entire board of the Sith to give their POV's and well their ideas - HAVE THERE BEEN ANY SITH OR FORCE USER WHO NEVER USED A LIGHTSABER OR EVEN A WEAPON AT ALL - BUT THEY PURELY RELIED ON THEMSELVES - so they were a living Force Weapon - if they want to fight they resort to the Force OR they resort to Teras Kazi OR the most extreme of all weapons ... WORDS - think - look at how Palpatine could influence and goad Anakin to anger and doubt when he was THIS CLOSE to being blade happy and killing Palpatine after he admitted his role behind the Clone Wars ... or look at Darth Nihilus able to kill with just his words if not wound with a mere whisper on a lesser willed being or a lesser one in the Force ... or there's the good o' Sith Lightning, Force Crush, Force RAGE, Force Scream, Force Flight, Force Speed ... you get the works ...

darklordoftech likes this.
  25. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    It was implied to be 25,000 years ago in Abel G. Pena's Wizards of The coast material, but Leland Chee forced Dan Wallace to retcon it to 7000 years ago in The New Essential Chronology. It remains a mystery as to why Chee decided to change the date, but some speculate that it's because Kreia said that Tulak Hord was a lightsaber master and there was another WOTC book that said lightsabers were invented 15,000 years ago. If that's the case, they should have said that Kreia was being imprecise, that Hord made contact with the Republic, or that Hord used a predeccesor of a lightsaber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.