main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I tend to go either way that one and in fact my character uses both his regular name (Xen Gaal) and his "Darth" (Darth Cruor), among other names he has collected throughout the centuries. It is just a name, what really matters is power and the ability to lead Sith.

2. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Apologizes for the long absence! DRL been throwing me some curves.

Mikaboshi and Sinrebirth like this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Naga Sadow and Vitiate have both been mentioned to have assumed the 'Darth' title. Meanwhile Tulak Hord assumed the title Lord of Hate which may reference and older system that Traya, Sion and Nihilus referenced as the Lords of Betrayal, Pain and Hunger respectively.

Sent from the World

The Sith Camp likes this.
  4. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

Sinrebirth Ah! Lord Insipid! Now that you mention it ... I wonder what the Massassi underlings or prominent Massassi Sith Lords would have called themselves ... or around the time of Marka Ragnos or way earlier - like the time of King Adas or before the arrival of the Dark Jedi on Korriban/Morraban BUT as Mikaboshi Master Mikaboshi mentioned - its just a name - having Power and leading is more important ... which I can agree - and above all COMMANDING TOTAL LOYAL COMMITMENT FROM YOUR MINIONS! We do not want Treachery too much nor 'Endless Cycles of Raw Emotional Violence...'

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well we somewhat know that - Sith Kings, the Valley of the Golg and the Kingdom of the Sith, becoming the Dark Lord, Valley of the Dark Lords and the Sith Empire.

So the deviation is fairly clearly.

I do wish the sole Sith King we had active had not been taken down by Cronal off-screen.

Sent from the World

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
  6. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    :redsaber::kylosaber::vader::emperor:

Awesome new smilies!

7. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    o_O - This is Impressive - BY THE FORCE! >:D - the Palpatine is quite cute ... but surely a Smilie of Darth Maul, Savage Oppress or even Darth Plagueis or Count Dooku would also do nicely eh?

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Please; Darth Tyranus. His true name is all that is relevant here.

Sent from the World

9. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Ah Lord Insipid - True - but I thought more or less Count Dooku sounds more or less the staple and whilst Darth Tyrannus has been used at times - doesn't Count Dooku spell fine enough? I mean I'm not calling him 'Jedi Master Dooku' for the matter for sure ... and the fact what about Palpatine? I mean Darth Sidious or even Sheev - but what about just Palpatine then? And I thought Darth was just as in a name a moniker and such? And some Sith - not that I'm being rude or such they 'don't give a Force' what they're called even if not Darth by the moniker ...

And some of our forum members - well Mikaboshi well Master Mikaboshi as he mentioned then he didn't seem to mind although he did too have his Darth credentials ...

DurararaFTW likes this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Lord Tyranus is one of those Sith who the public does not seem to have appreciated at all. Count Dooku? Everyone knows that. Darth Tyranus? Nobody seems to know that.

Sent from the World

11. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hmm ... Lord Insipid ... this will be abit difficult for me to get used to :( ... its just Count Dooku more for me compared to 'Darth Tyrannus' ... well the fact Palpatine and well the Pyke Syndicate know this at the very very least ... and perhaps General Grievous?

12. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    There were 1000 years in between the Great Hyperspace War and the Mandalorian Wars. What was Vitiate doing all that time?

13. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    Building up his empire in the Unknown Regions and waiting for it to produce a decent set of Sith Lords to command during a war after he killed all his contemporaries at Nathema.

Though, really how long abandoned and given back to the wilderness could Dromund Kaas have been? It was conquered by Turak Hord, who ruled somewhere between Adjunta Pall and Marka Ragnos. I initially thought it was only part the Sith Empire that Adas created after obtaining Rakata tech and went lost after his successors blew themselves back to the stone age, but actually it's location went missing relatively recently before the Great Hyperspace War. What was Naga Sadow whining about, pretending they had reached the apex of their power barring a return to Republic space if some of their most lively worlds have already gone missing again?

14. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hmm ... Master or rather Lord Durarara ... now that you mention it ... I just came to wondering the potential for the Rakata to be also 'ancestors' to the Sith - given it was the Massassi as the True Ancient Sith ... but as the Rakata were violent and yet advanced ...

And now I wonder the feasibility of the Sith expanding the Sith Empire ... as Naga Sadow wanted or conserving it and avoiding contact in a sense like Ludo Kressh ...

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Bosthirda may have been lost as well incidentally.

If you look at the battles of the Great War, quite a few take place in the then and now Unknown Regions - Rattatak, Csilla, Kalee, Zosha. And being as the Imperials attack south and North we can assume that Vitiate conquered from one end of the galaxy to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Did Outer Rim Oreworks still exist during the events of the movies? If so, what were they doing?

Also, I notice a parallel between Naga vs. Ludo and Cosinga vs. Sheev. Both were rivalries between an isolationist and an expansionist in which the expansionist one out but the isolationist ultimately proved to be right.

17. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

WELL SAID! Indeed!

But don't they both have their Pros and Cons in a sense? I mean can one imagine IF suppose Lucas or well the authors decided that it be the conservatives who won out? I mean suppose if Ludo Kressh had defeated Naga Sadow ... or suppose if Palpatine himself for some reason never met Dark Plaguies and well ... suppose he 'submitted' to Cosinga Palpatine's conservative view of Naboo?

18. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Lando #3 is very interesting.

The Royal Guards are revealed to be zombie-like and they're guarding a "living" Sith helmet, which is on a stand that looks like the TOR Sith Empire symbol.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Ooooh

darklordoftech likes this.
  20. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Sounds like or rather reminds of Korriban Morraban Zombies.... and the helmet sounds like Lord Sinus or better yet the Holocron of Secrecies of Darth Andeddu...

darklordoftech likes this.
  21. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Can't wait to read it now, it's waiting for me at the comic shop! Have been loving all the new SW comics being put out by Marvel/Disney.

The Sith Camp and darklordoftech like this.
  22. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hey Master Mikaboshi! Let us know when they have Darth Maleficent, Darth Donald, Darth Goofy, Darth Frollo, Darth Ursula, Darth Tremaine, Pete the Mutt, Grand Mouse Mortuffkin and Emperor Von Drakepatine in it eh?

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Now now, my dear friend.

Incidentally the Inquisitor in the first season of Rebels has been revealed as the Grand Inquisitor.

24. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Apologies Lord Insipid ... but can't we have a lil' playfulness here? Or I got too enthusiastic? And besides - isn't Disney now in possession of Star Wars? I mean you never know eh?

25. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Holla sithly beings. I have returned ... somewhat from my exodus. It has been far too long.
    Dont debase the nightherald ... take my advise he will be your worst nightmare..

Sinrebirth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.