main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Viscretus

Lady Viscretus Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    After reflecting for some time upon her responses, I have developed an interest in taking Lady Kevala as an apprentice...should this be acceptable, of course, Darth Dreadwar and others . I have the strangest feeling that it would be most fruitful. Call it intuition.

2. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    You may take her as your apprentice, Viscretus. Show her the power of the dark side and withhold no knowledge from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Count Malvern

Count Malvern Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2015

Does that mean you won't be withholding any of your knowledge from me?

4. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Haha! Of course that's not what it means. Go scrub the bathrooms.

5. Count Malvern

Oct 29, 2015

Not even withholding secrets will keep me from surpassing you! You can keep them, there are plenty of archives to read and supplement my training.

6. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Yeah, about that, uhm, if you read the archives, I'll kill you.

I'll also add that there are definitely NOT nudes of me in the archives. So don't even look in there hoping to find something like that. You'd just be wasting your time.

Darth Dreadwar and BultarSwan like this.
  7. Lady Viscretus

Sep 4, 2012
    *laughs quietly to herself*

Excellent.

Lady Kevala ?

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  8. Lady Kevala

Lady Kevala Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2015
    *Smirks in the shadows of the dark columns*

I accept. I have a feeling this will be…a most fruitful relationship.

Padawan4687 and Darth Dreadwar like this.
  9. Count Malvern

Oct 29, 2015
    I will leak them onto the holonet! Then all shall know you for what you truly are! XD

There seem to be to many new apprentices showing up. I may have to cut some down to size. *Glances at Lady Kevala and Darth Formidious*

Darth Formidious likes this.
  10. Lady Viscretus

Sep 4, 2012
    Lay a finger on my apprentice and I will ensure that you regret it. o_O

Most excellent.

The typical assignment seems to be to simply summarise the rules upon the first page. However, I would like you to summarise the rules as well as answer to me what you believe makes an adept Sith within the NSO.

Lady Kevala and Darth Dreadwar like this.
  11. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Whereas you are more than welcome to try and kill my apprentice, Chamenos. There can never be such a thing as too much bloodshed... *glances at Haretisch* and it shall provide adequate distraction while I sneak into the Archives.

Lady_Viscretus likes this.
  12. Count Malvern

Oct 29, 2015
    Lady_Viscretus
    Sith like you are the reason I keep ysalamiri on my person and a variety of weapons.

Who ever said killing Darth Dreadwar? I was only talking about putting them in the med bay for a few days or so. The Sith do not need to waist lives on pitiful rivalries. Instead we should save the killing for our enemies.

13. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    And a Sith who cannot survive the apprentice of a too-easily-blackmailed Dark Lord would be a waste of a Sith.

14. Lady Kevala

Lady Kevala Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2015
    It shall be done, my Lady, and swiftly.

15. Lady Viscretus

Sep 4, 2012
    I await it, Kevala.
    *smirks*
    And what is the use of a Sith apprenticeship if you cannot draw upon the Force in any way? I assume you are not here to simply study history and philosophy.

16. Count Malvern

Oct 29, 2015
    I'm a Sith that doesn't simply rely on the force or brute methods to get my way. We are apart of an organization that at times can be filled with betrayal. So while many lean on the force and use it as a crutch I am viable without it. Cunning is the way of the Sith more then the force itself. Cunning and wisdom can accomplish more. Of course this is my personal view My lady. *bows*

17. Lady Viscretus

Sep 4, 2012

Of course. I quite understand the need for balance. It is something that should be retained despite interests and strengths. There are situations, however rare, that would otherwise prove dangerous to one entirely reliant on any one aspect of training. One can only be as strong as their weaknesses will allow.

However, a ysalamir is a contraindication to using the Force. It would not be in your best interest to have one on your person at all times. Of course, it is also one of those things that you will only need here if you get yourself into a situation... ;)

18. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    I give in to the power of the Dark Side.

19. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Welcome, young Deliveranze. I have been expecting you...

So tell me, what brings you to the dark side? And what do you bring to the darkness?

20. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015

The power to crush all enemy opposition that dares question the Order. I bring awareness and strength in all my posts and I show no mercy to those who are weak.

21. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    To crush our opposition... *closes eyes* I already have a feeling what path you may tread, in time... I approve of your strength, and history. I foresee that you will become a powerful Sith, and a great asset to the Sith Empire.

For now, you are encouraged to contribute to the discussion, and explore our Archives because nudes of Dark Lord Haretisch most certainly are not to be found there and used as blackmail by an aspiring lesser Sith, but know that you have the ever-watchful eyes of the Masters upon you, who may take you for an apprentice of their own.

Welcome to the fold, Deliveranze, as a Sith Peon of the NSO.

22. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015

*Bows down* Thank you, Lord Dreadwar. I won't disgrace this Order.

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  23. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

Hello again! But then WHAT be the point then for refining when sometimes PURE RAW energy and rage is more than enough eh? And with experience what would you need a mentor or training for eh?

But I'm wondering - odd still for Kar Vastor or a sense there is ALWAYS a bloody trade off - why is that? :( I mean then why is it then of you say 'Theoretically yes someone could do such a thing. As there have been individuals that spotted their talents and began to expand on them.' - then why is it in Star Wars we don't see the Rakata or Sith or such developing or evolving into giant 100 foot tall DURGE or HULK or THANOS like individuals or for the matter why not just then have the Sith all as giant 100 foot tall brutes and not just with brute raw strength but perhaps endowed with DOOMSDAY like adaptivity and Cosmic Powers comparable to the Living Tribunal?

Darth_wanderguard more Powerful than your or Emperor Dreadwar? But haven't you seen what Anakin would do to Palpatine? And Betrayal potentially? AND TREACHERY being rife in the Sith? Why not just invest to Power in YOURSELF and harness it and become the LIVING TRIBUNAL SUPEREMO OF THE SITH! I mean well if you are willing to embrace 'With great Power comes Great Responsibility ... and Very Little Happiness' Darth Dreadwar and Sinrebirth Lord Insipid and Emperor Dreadwar! Tell me - WHY is it then now and then Treachery be rife among the Sith? If the Sith 'cannot play nicely' but surely atleast you can't just keep having Treachery as a 'way of the Sith' eh?
    Darth_wanderguard

24. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    Though I have chosen not to be beholden to any of you exclusively, I will make use of Lord Haretisch's format to tell you all something of myself.

Name: Durand Chobbe/Lord Mentiri
    Sex: Male
    Race/Species: Umbaran
    Weight: 162
    Height: 6 feet
    Physical Description: Neither remarkable in height or size, Durand did not have an appearance that most species of the galaxy would consider noteworthy. His skin is a blue shade that his own kin would recognise as far from healthy but would not alarm of a Twi'lek or Duro. His eyes turned yellow as many disciples of the dark side do.
    Clothing: After becoming a Sith Lord he's taken to dressing himself in robes of deep purple color of rich material, having been forced to wear a plain coveralls that are ghastly white for most of his life. Belonging to a race that knows little sunlight, he wears a mask of featureless dinted glass when visiting bright planets.
    Weapons: For his weapon of choice Lord Mentiri has attempted to recreate the darksaber or something near to it, in memory of a time when the Jedi and Republic's control of the galaxy's future was still in much contention. It's blade is a far amount longer then the original and it's edge lack the jagged effect. The hilt is silver lined with green.
    Skills & Abilities: Though a skilled practitioner of the lightsaber forms, Ataru in particular, Lord Mentiri's true strength lies in his grasp of telekinesis, being able to slow and even stop shuttles and starfighter in flight with the strength of his will. Currently his studies into the abilities of the Sith sorcerers of ancient times is aimed at warping the minds of others.
    Bio: Durand Chobbe had the misfortune of being born to a family on the lower end of Umbaran caste system. Where is parents and siblings were ambitious in their own way, the petty politics of the planetary governence left Durand cold. When his family reached what was likely relative apex of influence on Umbara they wasted no time in selling him as a servant to a higher caste, one that oversaw import and export of useful goods from other systems and had the liberty to travel off-planet. Having a good head for numbers and an eagerness to learn of other cultures, Durand thrived at his new job and the family patriarch, a master Gosea, grew to trust him with his business above all others.

When Durand and his master opened correspondence with a trader out of Taris and plans were made to shuttle out for a meeting in person Durand finally made his move. Reprogramming the droids that would be present on the secluded spacedock and would fly out the spaceship to turn a blind eye, he would kill Master Gosea just before boarding and when he arrived on Taris to their new business partners he would be Master Gosea and take control of their business enterprise from afar. Gosea however had led a life that left him wellprepared against assassination. cybernetic enhancements had long left the internal organs that Durand shot out with his blaster pistol quite redundant. It was here that Durand's aptitude with the Force first presented itself. As his master seized him with superior strength and Durand was faced with a pitiful death, he grew angry and found that his anger itself trashed his enemy. With his new weapon Durand made Goseo keel backwards until his spine and neck snapped. He took his masters body with him and left Umbar for good.

While hard at work appropriating his masters riches and crafting a new identity for himself Durand sought for an explanation for the display at the spacedock. It wasn't long he began to learn of the Jedi Knights and their self-righteous order. The more he learned, the more he knew they'd give up both his riches and make amends for how he obtained them. Still eager to find the knowledge needed to make full use of his newfound power, he began to seek out more obscure Force-traditions. As discreet as he attempted to be to avoid notice by the Jedi, far greater secrecy would have been required to hide himself from the Sith. One day, as he was returning to his spaceship, he found darkrobed figures awaiting him that would make him understand who he truly was.

25. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    To strengthen one's apprentice is to strengthen an aspect of oneself. My apprentice is but a hand, and by making him into a fist, I more easily crush those who stand in my way.

Sidious' arrogance was his undoing - first to openly invite Luke to kill Vader and take his place, and then to drop his guard and simply trust that Vader would not retaliate as he slowly and torturously killed his son, one of the last links to Padme, for whom he had become Sidious' apprentice in the first place, was foolishness on an almost unfathomable level.

And nice CS, Durara.

EDIT: Viscretus, make sure to come up with a Darth name for Kevala, and have her edit her signature appropriately.

DurararaFTW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.