main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Tha'ts because Apprentices haven't been doing their tasks. Speaking of which Jeanine Berry how are you doing on your task?

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    What TEE says is true. This can be a fun social thread, but this thread isn't designated as a social thread so we must try to initiate discussions....part of which we do through tasks that are related to topics about the Sith.

The task I gave you specifically is geared towards initiating discussion in the thread, the more thoughts and ideas we debate the busier it gets in here and the more fun we can have. You and the task you were given is critical to the growth of the thread, as well as the growth of the New Sith Order.

The more new and existing members help to foster this growth, the faster they advance in rank. You don't want to be a Peon forever do you?

In short, do work son.

s65horsey and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Master, as requested
    Individuals actions leave a lasting legacy, not always for the positive.

"I cannot fail like this! Conquest is the destiny of the Sith Empire!" Naga Sadow

The Great Naga Sadow and the fall of the Sith.
    It is generally accepted that one man cannot bring down the Sith empire, but a multitude of lesser Sith Lords could. In principle this may be correct but Naga Sadow as the figure head of a faction brought the Sith into disrepute. He manipulated and tricked Sith lords into following his desires. He lost a Sith empire at the height of it’s power. This Sith lord used too much guile in his machinations, he used the luck of a secret hyperlane to the detriment of the Sith , his mistakes cost victory. That being said, It is perfectly acceptable to deceive and trick a fellow Sith, but you must back it up as a powerful schemer. They must have a plan and not solely rely on phantoms and luck of finding a secret hyperspace lane and gun- ho attitude. What would have happened if the planning of the invasion of the republic was more than two weeks?

Naga Sadow was one such individual who, as soon as he spotted an opportunity, tried to take it, using every means possible. This type of behaviour though is good in portions, but to rely on it will justifiably bring down the individual curtly ;when one thing fails an avalanche of support tumbles away. Sadow did not have a united Sith army/navy behind him, domestically his fleet was at half strength and stretched to stave of the Forces of Ludo Kresh who was a support of coveting the Hyperspace lane. When Sadow tried to invade the republic his forces though battle hardened were far less numerous than his foe . To follow this powerful Darth, was to fall into the abyss much like other Sith Lords that relied on meditations and persuasions than planning, power and strength. Sith Lords like kann and his meditations in a later demise of the Sith is such an example. Sadow’s abilities to conjure up vicious ghosts and phantoms in meditation could not bring down the republic. Though in the short term these phantoms succeeded, the blitzkrieg approach was found wanting, Sadow did not even secure a beachhead into the Republic in an all out attack. One wonders how many days/ weeks/years Sadow was prepared to sit in the meditation sphere to direct a war. To add to this self centred policy, he was partly bested by a non Sith that manipulated and tricked the Dark Lord. He ruined the Sith Lords attempt of control by impairing Sadow’s greatest weapon; the meditation sphere.This individual also alerted the Republic of the imminent trap Sadow had sent for a rear-guard action.
    Sadow in his delusion of accepting he had retreated correctly was then attacked on two fronts, from the Republic on his heels and The Sith whom he had betrayed before he left to invade , his strategy was dismal. Though he fought valiantly and became the only Sith survivor, it should not be something to be proud of. Like a wounded bull his blood left a trace that the republic Forces used to make dramatic incursions into all Sith territory. Sadow brought the Republic back through the space lanes, he eradicated all other Sith Lords that could have offered a resistance to the Republic . With the Republic in the territory all other Sith Lords died and one other may have fled; an empire was lost.

He lost a Sith Empire when it could have been bourgeoning into a superpower.

At the very last, Sadow then retreated again and decanted to a planet called Yavin where he set up a ill fated revival of Sith ways . He failed at even at this, though he did breed mutated warriors to honour him. When he died and all was forgotten, A young Jedi set up a school in his very temples, desecrating his memory, again he failed to dispatch the enemy or revive the Sith. He was bested yet again by amateurs.

Dark-Fox and Despised1 like this.
  4. Jeanine Berry

Jeanine Berry Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2012
    My apologies, Master. I am almost finished and will hopefully get it to you by weekend's end. I've been busy with a load of follow-up doctor appointments all week.

5. Jeanine Berry

Jeanine Berry Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2012
    OH man, awesome. This is my Sith Lord.

6. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I am most pleased, my apprentice, that you were first to complete the first task. Not everyone makes it to Sith Lord, but you are showing great promise. Don't ever forget that while we Sith work together your peers are still your competition in the journey to power.

"That being said, It is perfectly acceptable to deceive and trick a fellow Sith, but you must back it up as a powerful schemer."
    I like this conclusion and it is one that is definitely pertinent to our Sith group. We have had our problems over the years and the Sith have fallen because some people were not powerful enough schemers. You answered the question completely and are ready to move onto the next task.

Task 2:
    Now that you have looked up failures and are able to recognize those, which Sith from our past do you most hope to be like? What were his/her strengths and weaknesses? How do those strengths and weaknesses compare to your own?

7. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I like that comment she made as well, how very appropriate for a Sith of this order.

8. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    I see you're still on your eternal mission to slum up an otherwise respectable band of murdering, conniving little Sithlings, Despised.

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    D_w good to see ya around been forever since i last saw ya.:D

10. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Its amazing how many people come back when we now have the ability to get our passwords. Silly mods and thinking the boards were dead, they were just broken.

11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Good to see you as well, Tee. You're still the glue of the Sith. What happened to the Dominion, btw?

12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hahahaha i concur[face_laugh]

Yep still here. It was Sinre's idea to go back to the NSO. We voted for it and now it's back new and improved.

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I became Dark Lord of the DoD and the AoD and reunified the Order.

Being as I'm cool.

14. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    *cough* Ok.

I like the throwback to the old NSO. The only things missing are the huge egos and rampant infighting. I'll have to see if we can fix that.

*throws a chair and stomps on Sinre's foot. Trips Tee, and gives Despised Indian burns*

I'M IN CHARGE HERE.

15. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    *zaps DW with force lightning*

Over my dead body.

16. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    *Deflects force lightning, runs to the refrigerator and snatches Horsey's lunch. Runs away*

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *gives DW a thumbs up*

Beautiful.

What, that was MY lunch! Sey!!

s65horsey likes this.
  18. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Wow, haven't you decended into anarchy? Fighting over a ham sandwich now...o_O:rolleyes:

19. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Beats meditating on the meaning of their belly button lint as the Jedi do. :p

[​IMG]

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *cackles*

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hmmm, I could tell them the meaning of their belly buttons, anyone need a birds and bees lesson?:rolleyes:

22. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Ah, but the meaning they are searching for is in the lint that collects there, not of the belly buttons themselves.

[​IMG]

23. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Anarchy? I've only been here a day. You haven't seen the Lord of Chaos in action yet, have you? Ask Sinre. Go on Sinre. Tell her. Do it. Seriously. Srs.

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Considers..

Mine doesn't do that....weird huh?

EDIT: Wonderful, now I have Sinrebirth Cackling in one ear and a Sith Wes Jansen in the other...

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Because you don't lead the sedentary life of a Jedi. That is why their belly buttons collect lint. The more they mediate the more they collect, the more they collect, the more they meditate on the matter. it is a vicious circle. :p

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.