main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silas Tri

Silas Tri Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2012
    Same here. I just noticed today that the boards are taking longer than normal to load.

2. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Yep... For whatever reason I can only find this thread through alerts and/or most recent post listing on the forum list.

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
  4. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
  5. MasterKronos

MasterKronos Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2012
    The main thing that attracts me to the Sith is their fearlessness. They are not afraid of power like the Jedi. Nor are they afraid of emotions, for through emotions the Sith gain power in the dark side of the force. The Jedi have tasked themselves with limiting change, and yet they accuse the Sith of being "evil". Are the Sith really evil? Or are they simply more awake and more powerful than the foolish Jedi? That is why I wish to join the ranks of the Sith in their battle against the Jedi, as well as their quest to completely and utterly become masters of the Force.

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very well then I will take you on as my apprentice.@MasterKronos I expect you to make an effort on everything that is asked of you.

Task # 1

Who is your favorite Sith Lord? What were their accomplishments?What were their failures?

There is no time limited on when it's due, but I do not like to be kept waiting forever. You will post your task in this thread when your done.

7. ma_petite

ma_petite Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2006
    My apprentice. I would like you to tell me what is incorrect about Kronos' post. Are Sith fearless?

Ninja'd by Tee.

(mobile sock of s65horsey)

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    We have an update in the Shadow War RPG.

Once a week, on a Tuesday, henceforth! Questions, technical questions, PM away.

9. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Somehow tee got put on my ignore list. That explains a lot.

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I see how it is[face_not_talking]

:p

EDIT: I'm having problems posting in the RPG. I've tried to do my Lilith post and it keeps saying error in javascript.:mad:

11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Weird.

Sinre, I sent you my post to make sure it's all on the level.

Also, where the hell is my apprentice? I might need to go Inquisitor all up on his ass.

12. Silas Tri

Sep 6, 2012
    What is thy bidding, my master...@Despised1

13. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    In most instances the Peon is correct. Notwithstanding the Sith are fearful, they fear losing power, they covet power so much they fear it taken away. They don't fear the dark side, they fear that they cannot achieve enough, this leads to the emotion of ambition.
    In many instances Sith fear for their survival and retreat when thier personal objective is completed[ where they could have done more and helped another maybe] or when they are on a losing battle and there is only a choice of going down with the ship or cutting and running. Some Sith use fear as a guise and promote their fear of a brute in order to become allied with said brute, then gain confidence, share skills and at the very end slice them from ear to ear once their motives have been achieved.
    That being said the Peon makes a good point: The Sith are not afraid to use emotions, and are not afraid to use power.

14. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    He's not here. He left. Said something about his apprentice smelling like stale beef jerky and peppermint schnapps.

Sarge221 likes this.
  15. Silas Tri

Sep 6, 2012
    :oops:

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Yuck to the former, yum to the latter.

Schnapps, anyone?

17. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Correct to a point. The Sith are not fearless, but rather the Sith know how to use that fear. Fear is one of the strongest emotions out there and if you can learn to turn that emotion into power you will be strong. Sith do not suppress emotions like the Jedi to, but Sith embrace all emotions and use the power from the emotions to our advantage.

This is an important lesson all apprentices must learn in order to survive.

My apprentice what is your biggest fear?

Also I love Peppermint anything so peppermint schnapps are awesome. Liquid candycane!

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent and well said.

It is important for an apprentice to understand that they have a role within the Sith to fulfil, and there must be a structure in place to show this. The Sith Civil War; the Time of the Rot; the New Sith Wars - these represent the great failures of the Sith to understand this basic point. Even the period following the aftermath of the Battle of Endor is full of Sith and proto-Sith groups squabbling for dominance, and allowing the Jedi Order to recover from it's greatest defeat.

Task Three

Using a similar format to the sheets within this thread, create a Character Sheet for a Sith apprentice within the New Sith Order.

Go.

19. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Sinrebirth

Name: Real name unknown. Sentient has been known by many names over the years, a few being: Nathan Vos , Dacen Lorn, Xun, Jace Orko, and Laran Zal. Sentient named Darth Jen'ari upon joining the New Sith Order.

Species: Unknown. At various times has claimed to be Kiffar, Echani, Mandalorian, and Dathomirian.

Home Planet: Unknown. Has claimed to have been born on Dathomir, Dxun, Kiffu, Nal Hutta, and Tatooine

Personality and traits: Tactical, quiet, loud, boisterous, calm, contemplative, nervous, noisy, selfish, loyal, focused, mad; Sentient has been noted to have many contrasting traits at different times. It seems he is able to change his entire personality at a moment's notice to suit any given situation he may find him in. Sentient has a number of identities and seems to keep a different personality available for each of them. A recurring trait is that the sentient has been known to have eyes that appear to always be watching what goes on around him. A former zeltron partner of his was once questioned on him. The female refused to say much, but she did say that he had an ally on every planet in the galaxy. Further research has revealed that he is able to speak Huttese and Mando'a, and on one occasion he was noted to have a distinct corellian accent.

Height: 6'2

Appearance: Sentient's appearance is varied. However is most common guise is that of a somewhat tanned, broad shouldered near-human male, with long black hair. The same zeltron who once worked with him described his face "as something out of a dream". He is often seen wearing a midnight black cloak, not that that different from those worn by the Jedi. Sentient has been noted to have a certain fondness for the colors black and blue and this translates into his dress style. He generally wears pants and shirts in various shades of these colors, with a medium sized multipurpose belt. Has at various times been noted to be wearing bits and pieces of various armors. Including Mandalorian and Thyrsian. He has what appears to be a golden amulet around his neck. Amulet is adorned with various rubies and emeralds and some have said it seems to "glow" at times.

Eye Color: At different times has appeared to be blue, silver, green, light brown, and on one occasion noted to be a bright yellow

Hair: Long and black, sometimes braided. Was once noted to have streaks of silver. On one occasion he appeared with flaming red hair that was cropped short.

Skin Color: Varies like the rest of his appearance, but has been seen to be tan, pale, and olive.

Scars/Tattoos: Was once seen with what appeared to be a a blackened sun tatoo on his forehead.

Biography: Little is known of this individual. As many tales exist regarding his true identity, even more exist in regards to his origins. What is known is that the individual is Force Sensitive. He at one point served in the Bounty Hunters Guild. At another point a twilek female noted she had seen him on Nar Shadda being held prisoner by the Hutts, and at yet another time he was seen on working as an advisor to a former senator. When later questioned the senator appeared to have no recollection of the man. The sentient appears to be able to change his appearance quite easily, yet he always takes the appearance of a near-human male. Individual became a member of the New Sith Order less than one standard month ago. When questioned he reported that he had murdered his father when he was 9, and since then has moved from place to place.

Vessel: None.

Lightsaber: Two blades, one blue and the other silver

Combat Style: A mixture of Soresu and Djem-So, as well as the occasional Jar'Kai.

Other Weapons: Various blasters, grenades, knives, and other assorted weaponry. Known to contain at least one full suit of Mandalorian Armor.

Force Powers: Skilled with Mind Tricks, as well as Telekinesis (Force Push, Pull, and has been known to suddenly appear to be moving with inhuman speed), Force Sense and Force Stealth.

20. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Hey guys!

Evil.

21. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Shut up Wiggins.

Where's xaf been, I wonder?

Evil_King_Wiggins likes this.
  22. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Master W , 1000 words is alot to write and have a definitive answer, it requires dedication and more importantly ambition. we will see if the Peon takes a step in the right direction in two weeks

23. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    I could sneeze 1,000 words.

Maybe that's why they call me Wordy McRantpants [face_thinking]

Dark-Fox likes this.
  24. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Perhaps you might be the one who should be shutting up? :p

Evil.

25. Darth_wanderguard