main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Fox

Dark-Fox Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Or maybe Arvak from Skyrim would be more fitting. [​IMG]

I would be honoured to have The Lady Vader as a Sith master if she would accept me, lowly and unskilled though I am.

Teegirloo likes this.
  2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Yeah the Arvak wins

Dark-Fox likes this.
  3. Dark-Fox

Sep 28, 2008
    Yay another Skyrim fan!

Edit: Bedtime. Gotta get up at 04:30 but I'll check in first thing to see if I've been accepted or rejected...

Teegirloo likes this.
  4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I haven't played it myself personally but my nephew has. I want to play but i need a game console.:(

5. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Thank you for this assignment, Rambo, I shall get these to you as soon as possible. Do you want exactly 500 words or should I ballpark it? Also is it okay if I use the Sith Code as one of the three philosophies?

6. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    What's the specs on your computer? Its available for PC and is actually better there.

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Kev, let's start with a Character Sheet. The NSO is currently set in 146 ABY, so we can see on what portions of Sith history to base your training around.

Task One, go!

8. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    ASUS
    Processor: Intel Core i7 - 2670qm
    CPU: 2.20ghz
    6gb
    64 OS

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I already have something in mind, but may I ask for a character sheet template, my lord?

Teegirloo - You should be able to run Skyrim no problem at all. Pretty well also.

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Really hmm maybe i will get the game for my laptop.

11. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm a slightly different breed of sith.
    I'm cheerful. Legend has it I even made the infamous Lord Sideous smile once. Many planets of orphans died at the sight.

Right, time to get Sithing. I want you to write me an essay about your favorite Sith Lord. Include why you like them, their greatest achievements, failures and any additional further content is up to you. Set it out how you want but bear in mind I will mark for presentation and grammar and the such.

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Sinrebirth - Is this the character sheet you wanted me to use? I did a little digging for it, but I'm not sure this is actually it.

Sith Name:
    Name:
    Homeworld:
    Appearance:

Personality:
    Personal effects:
    Skills:
    Weapons:
    Vessel:
    Cargo capacity:
    Crew:

Biography:

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Choose your format, apprentice.

I heard about the time Sidious smiled. Alderaan exploded. The presence of the Death Star was simply to mask what really happened!

EDIT: That'll do.

Dark-Fox and darthhelinith like this.
  14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Sith Name: Darth Hävittäjä (Finnish noun; comes from the verb hävittää, meaning "to destroy". Essentially means "destroyer".)
    Name: Kev-Maas Colcha
    Species: Human (Clone)
    Homeworld: Utapau
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Personality: Kev-Maas is personality-wise exactly what he is. A Darkside clone of the Twilight Jedi, Kev-Mas Colcha. He is a control freak, and tends to get violent when things don't go his way. He is also very rash at times, and tends to let his temper get the best of him. However, he does have a strong sense of honor, and an extremely active imagination.
    Personal effects: Kev-Maas wears modified Emperor's Shadow Guard armor, an ironic twist considering the fact the ancestor of his clone template, the original Kev-Mas Colcha, was an Emperor's Shadow Guard. He also has red cybernetic eyes like his template, due to a genetic defect that not only was passed down through cloning, but triggered due to it.
    Skills: Kev-Maas shows potential in Lightsaber Combat and the Force, and is an excellent pilot and tactician. He is very skilled in the use of the Djem So lightsaber form, and employs it effectively with a greatsaber. He also shows promise in the use of offensive force powers, such as Force Lightning, Force Destruction and various forms of Force Grip.
    Weapons: 1 red greatsaber, made from an old Emperor's Shadow Guard lightsaber pike.
    Vessel: Ruin, a modified VT-49 Decimator. Modifications include a slave-rig allowing for it to be piloted by a single crew member.
    Cargo capacity: 80 tons; currently carrying a Razalon FC-20 speeder bike.
    Crew: 1 Passenger limit: 7.

Biography: Kev-Maas Colcha was a genetic clone of the Twilight Jedi Kev-Mas Colcha, grown from cells extracted from him while under Sith captivity in case he were to escape. Reason being, that the Sith saw potential in the young Twilight Jedi that could be unlocked if he were to be reborn as a Sith. After Kev-Mas had escaped captivity on Utapau, evacuating the Twilight Jedi with him to the Unknown Regions, Sith researchers came to Utapau and created the clone, Kev-Maas.

Unfortunately for them, they did not have access to Spaarti cloning cylinders, and thus he had to be raised like a normal human child. Furthermore, due to complications with the cloning process, he aged at a quarter of the rate a normal human would, and it wasn't until he was chronologically the age of 26 years old, in 146 ABY, that he was fully ready to start his formal Sith training. It was then, that he was apprenticed to Darth Malkuth, to be trained in the ways of the Dark Side.

Dark-Fox likes this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent, and a delightful reference to Utapau. So, still enjoying Shadow Guards and Decimators. Excellent.

In this vein, your second task is as follows:

What were, in your opinion, Darth Sidious' plans for the Sith Order, taking into account Inquisitors having access to Sith Holocrons and Sith techniques being taught to Shadow Guards? Does it have merit as a long term scheme?

16. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    This one is quite simple, my lord. I recall reading about this and have actually found an answer to that very question. Let me see if I can find it...

Oh, yes, here it is:

Further explanation on this however, offering my own input, I am quite certain that he had plans to create a perfect, completely Dark Empire with no military or administrative personnel without a connection to the Dark Side. This was quite the daunting task however, given the fact that he was an adherent of Darth Bane's Rule of Two. However, as manipulative and scheming as ever, he found a loophole that allowed for Dark Force Users in his Empire in the form of Dark Jedi that weren't quite Sith.

Also, while he did do things like give Inquisitors access to Sith Holocrons and teach Sith techniques to Shadow Guards like you said, it is important to note that they did have their limits.

It's quite fascinating, really, to realize just how clever Sidious was.

17. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Apologies, apprentice. By philosophies I meant to reference power structures such as the rule of two, rule of the strong, etc. I would prefer if we could keep it along those lines. The Sith Code is a useless cliche.

Ball park is fine.

18. Dark-Fox

Sep 28, 2008
    This is a task for me? I am accepted?

This will be a day long remembered!

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    By the way, I found perfect mood music for getting into my character.

That would be Ihsahn's solo works. Has a dark and ominous tone with a hint of rage and hostility. Perfect.

20. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I accept most peons. Whether they survive the training itself is another matter.

21. Dark-Fox

Sep 28, 2008
    Darth Gravid is my favourite Sith Lord. Those who knew him called him Lord Gravy. Master Helinith, I jest.

Here's a short essay on Darth Tyranus whome I find fascinating because we are still discovering new information about Dooku's role in the conflict known as the Clone Wars.

Many dismiss the Count's contribution to the Grand Plan of the Sith seeing him as merely a puppet for Darth Sidious, a pawn in Palpatine's game and place-holder for Darth vader. I challenge this viewpoint with a reminder of the accomplishments of Darth Tyranus, a man who held together a confederacy of greedy, self serving cartels, forged an army capable of challenging the corrupt, decacdent Republic and leading thousands of systems in a seccession long over-due.

And I respectfully draw your attention to his sense of style, which should be an inspiration to Dark Acolytes everywhere who would do well to take note of those pyjamas.

Even before his assension to the Dark Side, Dooku had a powerful command of the force. Despite many years spent with the jedi, that misguided order failed to brainwash the noble born Serennian who still longed for a life of cosequence and conscience. Besides his Sith master, we have seen no other apprentices of Sidious capable of bringing forth Sith Lightning. Mention must also be made to Tyranus's skill with a lightsbaer and his mastery of form II for no other Dark Lordof that era can claim to have bested so many members of the jedi council in lightsaber combat.

Let it also be said that his political skills in the mundane world were equal to that of Palpatine. Darth Tyranus, in the guise of the chrismatic Count Dooku, was held in high regard by many people in the seperatist council. Mina Bonteri was among those who admired his moral integrity for standing up against the corrupt Republic. It is no mean feat to fool so many people.

In conclussion allow me to state that although Dooku eventually perished at the hands of Anakin Skywalker, apart from Lord Sidious himself no other being had more of a role to play in shaping the power of the great Darth Vader. To be killed by someone of greater strength who then goes on to be your replacement is in no way a shameful death.

It is the way of the Sith.

DarthJenari likes this.
  22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    You do know that Darth Maul used Force Lightning too, right? Not in the movies, yes, but he did do so in at least one expanded universe source. :p

Hmm... For some reason I don't have permission to tag people? What?

Dark-Fox likes this.
  23. Dark-Fox

Sep 28, 2008
    Thanks for the knowledge Kev, I did not know that. After reading Darth Plagueis it seems that the character of Darth Maul has now been reduced to something more like an assassin, not the true Sith Lord in training I assumed him to be after watching TPM. I don't know how this sits with me.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The tags were down, now they are back. Maul used lightning in the Episode I game, I recall.

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, Darth Maul being a trained Sith Assassin makes sense, considering his mastery of Form VII: Juyo, and how easily he took down a trained Jedi Master such as Qui-Gon Jinn.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.