main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I just finished watching all of smallville recently, I think Zod could make a decent Sith Lord if the universe's were crossed.

Evil.

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, going by that... You know who'd also make a decent Sith Lord? This one is obvious...

Darkseid.

Evil_King_Wiggins likes this.
  3. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    For Kev [​IMG] ]-}[face_devil][face_whistling]

@Darth Cadaverous, I can sense you have much more training than a mere Peon..apologies. Whom was your master before?

4. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Hells yeah! He would certainly make for an interesting bad guy in the SW universe.

Evil.

5. Darth Cadaverous

Darth Cadaverous Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2012
    I am not sure what all my phone is going to send other than the quote, :s

Its been a while, like years. Never 1 specific Master. I have mostly done my own research. Though i was part of the original Sith forums. I will post more later when I am on my laptop.

6. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    Ok, part II of my info lol

I had one just before the boards went down for the transfer, however, I have done a lot of personal seeking and searching, from books, audio books, and websites that I could find. I have been in groups with D1, Nemesis (I hope I spelled that right :S) and many others. I never truly had a "Master" till just before the boards went down.

Yes, I believe in the Rule of Two for to me, any other system a Sith has brought into works failed and we have grown weak from it. What is everyone else's thoughts about the Rule of Two, is it the Best or how would it rate to you?

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    The Dark Lady menacingly hovers over aalagartassle.

"I have watched you since your Peon status. Where your showed beyond other peons your hunger, your fear, your anger rise above all others to gain the rank of Shadow Knight. You showed promise from your teachings from Darth Ardeur. And now you come before me. Yes I believe you will become a great asset to the NSO."

*Ignites lightsaber than motions it from shoulder to shoulder of aalagartassle*

"From here on out you shall be known as Darth Typhon, Dread Knight of the New Sith Order."

"Rise Darth Typhon"

8. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    *Stands off in a darken corner and with a slight nod, congrats to Darth Typhon. Whether its acknowledged or not, Darth Cadaverous is not worried.*

Personally: Congrats :)

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    ~New Sith Order Leadership~

TEEGIRLOO:Dark Lady of the New Sith Order
    Grand Vizier
    Sinrebirth: Dread Inquisitor

~Death Knight Order~

Despised 1
    Evil_King_Wiggins
    s65horsey
    Darth_wanderguard
    darthhelinith

~Dread Knight Order~

aalagartassle(Darth Typhon)

~Shadow Knight Order~

DarthJenari
    Kev-Mas_Colcha
    BDOT
    The Shadow Emperor

~Sith Peons~

Darth Cadaverous

Congrats to Darth Typhon on his promotion. You may now take on an appy. If you wish you can train Cadaverous.

BTW Evil stepped down as Grand Vizier. I put him back as a Death Knight.

10. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ****Rises *****
    Acknowledges the Dark Lady of the Sith and the Death Knights, . I am Lord Typhon. I will serve the NSO beyond my death. I will bleed rivers of Ikor to rid the Jedi and keep the universe in order while I breathe. And I will ruin those who deny justice......

I acknowlege and take on Darth Cadaverous as my apprentice. He will follow the NSO to great glory and gain insight into the manipulation of the Force.

Cadaverous, you will address me as Lord Typhon only when conversing with me in this thread and the duelling Arena. Other than that my name will remain Aalagar.
    Your first duty will be to recite the duties of a Shadow Knight. Post it, then take one line you think is vital to the NSO heirarchy [in the Shadow Knights duty] and comment in a paragraph why it remains an effective parable. Take as much time as you need.
    Your journey starts NOW! MTDSBWY [face_skull]

11. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm a Death Knight :D
    I think our battle cry should be "DEEEEEAAAAATTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Pretty much sums things up.

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Did you say Death Knight?

13. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I have stepped down because DRL has kept me from this place and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. It has been a pleasure being a part of this New(old?) Sith Order, I hope to return fully some day and share tales of my dark journeys with you all.

May Darkness devour you all! :)

Evil.

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Like this?

15. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    I will get started asap, but in home with the gf so i will after she goes to work in the morn.

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I realized now that I forgot benknobi1 as a Peon. I have you down now.

17. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    No worries, us Peons all look alike:p

18. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Peon?

[​IMG]

"Zug Zug."

19. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    *Goes to one knee and lowers head* I obey and follow, Lord Typhon.

Code:
    [block]~The Code of the Shadow Knight (Apprentices)~

The Order of Shadows exemplifies the ideals of Loyalty and
    obedience to the New Sith Order in all that a Knight is
    and does. Loyalty requires unquestioned obedience to
    higher power and authority, as long as that power and
    authority follows and adheres to the precepts set forth in
    the Oath and the Code.

Loyalty is due to, all the allies of the Sith, those
    oppressed by the Jedi, and those threads who by decree and
    common consent are in good standing with the New Sith
    Order and deserving of its honorable loyalty and
    protection.[block/]
    "as long as that power and authority follows and adheres to the precepts set forth in the Oath and the Code."

It is vital to watch such as this for not any demand is correct and beneficent to the Sith Order/NSO.

And No, ben, we all don't look alike. ;) Some of are MUCH older than what we look like. [face_devil][face_skull]

Death Knight: Ravenloth/Dragon Lance: Lord Soth is a True Death Knight. ;)

20. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    @Darth Cadaverous, We don't look, age or interact alike . As long as we serve the NSO correctly with courage, fidelity and honor that should be enough for you. It is unavoidable that you have a divergent path than Knobi1. Your personalities could be close to polar. But I encourage the competition to a point. It will fuel your passion, where it will fuel his fears. You are both Peons with a Master, Darth Ardeur is my previous Master, so the connection between the four of us will be strong, if a little tense.

Now as for the task I set you.... I gave you that task so as to inspire you to someday reach Shadow Knight title, to know what to uphold once you hold rank.
    ****shimmering heatwave envelops environment, lightning crackles around knuckles and Typhons voice drops two octaves******
    I have already gauged your Force potential and cunning before I took you on as an apprentice. I predict you will become a great warrior for the NSO as seen in the deulling thread... you hold your head up high in the face of any foe.. Notwithstanding, until the time comes between potential and acknowledgement you will do as your Master instructs.. Write a paragraph not a line." It is vital to watch such as this for not any demand is correct and beneficent to the Sith Order/NSO".
    is not a fully explained answer. give it an example, give it a agreeance or a rebutall but first and foremost make it a paragraph. I understand that a paragraph can be a single sentance [though highly controversial], but in the said sentance it needs to explain or demonstrate a thought of the central idea, usually to inform or persuade. I therefore ask that brevity is your enemy from now on. You need to continue with the task and write at least another 6 lines on the subject matter.

Do not fail me.

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Tassle, are we to expect a Shadow War appearance anytime soon?

Ditto your new apprentice?

22. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Yes, as I said before I will join after my training is finished [to Dread knight] so in a couple of days.

I certainly need to know what to do as I haven't RP'd ever... better shoot me a PM

Lamb to the slaughter I bet....

As for My apprentice, if he can manage to get to Shadow knight then I will meditate on it. Then gauge his will. He would make a fine asset.

23. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    Sorry for everything so far, been a bit busy with work to really post and actually spending quality time with gf.

I will get a good post up soon. :) now to decide to run for OK or call it a night. Lol

24. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    RL takes precedence, that is why the task has no time limit. Yes, spending time with GF is very important, when I was courting my wife it certainly took alot of effort and time :cool:, but I wouldn't want it anyother way.

25. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Teegirloo My fourth task is complete.

"What is the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith? Name atleast two Dark Jedi also name two Sith who were once Jedi How did they all fall to the darkside."

The different between Dark Jedi and the Sith is not a complicated one. To put it simply, A Dark Jedi is a being (almost always a former Jedi as the name implies, but not always) who has willingly given themselves to the Dark Side--however they are not a member of the Order of the Sith Lords and act independently of them (although can occasionally work FOR the Sith, just not as one of them). Meanwhile a Sith is Force sensitive who is a member of the aforementioned Order, a widespread organization of Dark Siders who believe in self-empowerment and galactic domination. It should be noted that some Sith were once Dark Jedi in the past, and also the fact that one cannot be a Sith while simultaneously being a Dark Jedi and vice-versa.

Two notable Dark Jedi are Jerec and Asajj Ventress. Jerec was a Miraluka Jedi Master who survived the execution of Order 66 and was subsequently turned to the Dark Side by the Empire and served it for much of his life, but he never became part of the Order of the Sith Lords. He was dreamed of obtaining personal power and ousting Palpatine and Vader but was killed in the Valley of the Jedi whilst attempting to take the vast knowledge and power of the Valley. Meanwhile Asajj Ventress was a Dathomirian girl who was raised on Rattataki as a slave; there she would be found by a wayward Jedi and trained as his Padawan, only to watch him murdered. She turned to the Dark Side and for a time served Count Dooku as a secret apprentice, but later was betrayed and eventually became a bounty hunter when her family was destroyed. Her final fate, unlike Jerec's, is unknown.

Two Sith who were once Jedi are Darth Krayt and Darth Malak. Krayt, once the Tusken Jedi A'Sharad Hett, was a Jedi who served in the Clone Wars and survived the Great Jedi Purge, and left aimless after being exiled from his home planet. He made his way to Korriban where he was enticed by the lure of the Dark Side and trained via an ancient holocron, but his fall to the Dark Side wasn't complete until he was captured by the Yuuzhan Vong and trained fully. Over time he waited and plotted, building his power base and building his own Order, and when the time was right took over the Empire, slaughtered most of the remaining Jedi, and declared himself ruler of the galaxy, but like Palpatine his rule ended when he tried to take an a new apprentice who refused to fall to the Dark Side. A second Jedi-turned Sith Lord is Darth Malak, who began his life as a Jedi and fought during the Mandalorian Wars, but he and his friend Revan betrayed the Council and made their way into the acquaintance of the Sith Emperor, who seduced them with the Dark Side and trained them as Sith Lords. Malak became his friend Revan's apprentice and eventually betrayed him, but Revan was turned back to the light side and killed him in a duel.

aalagartassle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.