main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin Bunny

Benjamin Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2013
    Interesting, thank you all for the replies.

I would have a hard time considering Bane to be someone who has left the Sith Order, if anything I would classify his actions as a hostile takeover/reformation of the Order.

Now that Sinrebirth brought up Ventress and her actions, which I really haven't been following as I don't watch The Clone Wars, that is very close to what I am looking for. Though I don't know if she could ever have been considered a true Sith, if I remember correctly she was really just a fallen Jedi who became a Dark Jedi who was fortunate enough to have received attention and training from a Sith.

Unfortunately as she never was formally accepted or into the Sith Order she doesn't count, granted this is just a technicality but still.

Millenial however seems to fit the criteria of what I am looking for, and as I haven't read anything about him prior to hearing about him now I will go and do some research.

Thank you for the information.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The latest sources have classed her as a Sith Apprentice, actually. So she's more formal than we would think. As soon as Dooku was forced to remove her, he found a new Apprentice he wasted no time inducting into the Sith Order...

3. Benjamin Bunny

Feb 22, 2013
    I see, I did not know that. Revising Star Wars history for the win. [face_sigh]

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Who was that new apprentice? Was it Savage Oppress?

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Who was that new apprentice? Was it Savage Oppress?[/quote]

Yup.

And he promptly betrayed both Ventress and Dooku.

With Maul, this gives us a grand total of five Sith or former Sith running around in the Clone Wars, not counting the current or former Sith candidates, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Vergere (dependent on your point of view).

6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    And all the while the Jedi were wondering if the sith were still around or not... :p

I will have an update for the rp coming, Skyrim has just been kinda taking over my free time [face_blush]

7. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    That's another reason why I think TCW is absurd.

Skyrim might be able to take over my free time if I could actually beat the Companions quest Hired Muscle.

8. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Obvi
    Obviously, Starkiller who was an apprentice to Vader.

9. Nick of Time

Nick of Time Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2013
    I feel like Starkiller is complicated canon.

10. Benjamin Bunny

Feb 22, 2013
    No, the key would be for a Sith who did not seek to redeem him/herself. Starkiller left the Sith and sought to redeem himself, worked with Jedi to do so, and became the inspiration to found the Rebellion.

I am looking for Sith who left, but had no desire to do good things. Asajj and Milennial seem to fit that criteria.

11. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    In many repects I agree with you but I'd like you to percieve this as well.
    The leaders used him for inspiration, without any consultation. He only tried to kill Vader and Sidious out of revenge, he cared nothing about the war or rebellion unless it served his purposes or had his love interest involved. He had no end game after that. He did not want to set up a new sect nor join the Jedi. He certainly didn't want forgiveness for his actions. He had no desire to do good things except be with his love, after that he had no aspirations to do good or bad things, only to protect his love. [a bit like Jacen/Cadeus in that respect].
    Killing the Empire might have been his action after that [is that a good thing or bad... killing, revenge?]

Benjamin Bunny likes this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Bah. Sidious and Vader experimented on Starkiller, making him absurdly powerful, but simultaneously kept killing him and rebuilding him. Vader also let Starkiller beat him in TFU I so that Starkiller could have a stab at the Emperor (thus allowing Vader to then kill Starkiller and take the mantle), and let Starkiller beat him in TFU II so he could find the Rebel base (canon).

Starkiller is a genetic monster that is not stable.

I'm not fussed about an unimportant misfit.

But he certainly stopped being a Sith when he left Vader...

13. Benjamin Bunny

Feb 22, 2013
    Well, that is a bit to think about. I have to admit that I haven't played, much less looked at, TFU for some time now. My memory could be a bit sketchy on that, but my impression was more along the lines of him actually having good inclinations and doing naughty Jedi-like things.

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yeah i don't know much about TFU myself.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, whenever you're ready. :D

Starkiller did some very Jedi-like things, and even called himself a Jedi towards the end of his first life. I'd hardly call him a Sith after the Treaty of Corellia is attacked.

16. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    That answers his original question then. [face_cowboy]
    The Jedi didn't accept him, just used him, the Sith taught him then discarded him. A form of a Dark Force user if ever I saw one.

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    So basically he was used by both sides for their own means.

18. Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    Hey everyone, this is Benjamin Bunny. Just letting you all know about my new name. The Bunny moniker just wasn't working for me, so instead I picked one of my favorite comic and mythological figures.

19. Nick of Time

Jan 15, 2013
    Just curious: Is this the replacement DoD, or does that still exist?

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    This is the replacement for DoD.

All Sith are not allowed in the GoL thread but that might change in the future. I'm thinking about a trial to see how it goes.

21. Nick of Time

Jan 15, 2013
    Yes, I have been made aware. :p

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  23. Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    Thank you for the offer, but I will decline at this time. I love Sith culture and enjoy discussing various aspects of their "faith", but would not consider aligning myself with them.

Much like in life, I stay clear of organized faith groups and instead focus on spirituality. It seems more appropriate that my path in SW would be that of a Dark Jedi. One who seeks to learn about all the paths, but stays uncommitted to any of them.

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    No problem can't hate on a girl trying.:p

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *hopes she's not talking to herself*

I want to revisit something from recent past. That is the conversation about letting Jedi in to this thread. I'm willing to over turn it but want to know what any of you think. Please comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.