main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2013
    I'll try to craft a convincing cover, Master.

2. Darth Cruor

Darth Cruor Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2013
    Why so slow in here? Disappointing. Sithlings, come out of the shadows and make your power known. You are Sith of the NSO, be present and make the EUC tremble in fear.

[face_skull]

So, I finally am getting around to reading Darth Plagueis. Someone should have slapped me long ago, one of the best Sith novels I have ever read by far.

MTDSBWY

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    *Comes out of Shadows*

Yeah it was a pretty awesome novel i'm glad i had a chance to read it.

The Shadow Emperor - How are you coming along with your tasks?

4. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    When I am done reading it, I may just have to give it a second read. It has just been too good so far.

5. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I should do that as well. I keep procrastinating.

6. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Yeah, same, read it once and it was gooooodd [face_devil]
    But Ive decided to read the less enthusisastic books to find some nuggets of inspiration,
    unfortunately I'm on the Crystal star

[face_alien][face_sick]

***Pukes on the floor*****

7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    The worst of the worst.:p

8. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I haven't read a lot of the older stuff, never got into the older EU. Lately I was considering going out to find the older Sith comics from the Tales of the Jedi series.

Could be a bit expensive, but those always interested me and now that I have some cash I really would like to find them.

9. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    I actually found Stovers Revenge of the Sith and Traitor more Sithly than much of the Old Republic series [though the Bane series was a standout].... but thats just an opinion

10. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Teegirloo

I'll finish them when I have spare time. Only thing is, spare time is something I have in short supply right now.

11. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
  12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I'm a little late I shared that on FB just now.:p

13. DarthLazious28273

DarthLazious28273 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2013
    I'm interested in joining The New Order.

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings Lazious I am Darth Mystique Dark Lady of the NSO. There is a two week initiation where you post frequently. This allows us to get to know you and vice verse. It also allows us to know if you are strong enough to be a Sith.[face_devil]

Tell me DarthLazious28273 why do you choose the Sith?

Prodigy_Knight - Are you still with us?

15. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    I'm pure light but is like knowing the lovely Teegirloo how are you lady. That is all I will take my bright light life this sea of darkness now.

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I am fine Whitelight I see you've come and graced us with your presence even though it is pure light. The darkness of our temple still overshadows the purenes.[face_devil]

17. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I think the NSO should go back to activity based rank/membership. Back in the day rank and membership was granted based only on contribution to the thread, discussion, RPG, etc.

Maybe that would solve the activity problem? Activity creates more activity, which creates more membership.

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    It's not a bad idea, that your rank should reflect your activity, or, even more useful, that it degenerates without activity?

19. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Oh I like that. So I am a peon again? :p

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    That sounds good to me as well.

I also think a training temple in the Shadow War RPG would be good for the Peons. What do you guys think?

21. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Definately great ideas.

I can see the benift to aclimitise to the RPG, The shadow wars having training situations and master/apprentice missions within . It could culmilate with mulititudes as well.
    Also more activity in this temple makes the mind sharper, those that don't contribute should get demoted... It will be indeed interesting to watch when a powerful Sith has a hissy fit for demotion. [face_devil]

Teegirloo likes this.
  22. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    Yes I'm here, sorry it's been a bit chaotic in RL I'm going to post that chracter sheet soon if the game is still on.

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I guess I don't like the thought of mandatory participation in an RPG, strongly encouraged yes...mandatory no.

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    It's not mandatory at all but we do strongly encourage it.

25. Prodigy_Knight

Mar 10, 2013
    Character Sheet

Sith Name: Darth Orochius

Name: Darien Corrino

Species: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant

Rank/Faction: Aprentice / to be determined later

Appearance:

Height: 1.85 meters

Weight: 70 kg

Build: average

Hair: brown, shoulder length, ussualy messy

Eyes: blue (natural) yellow (DS influence)

Skin: fair

Markings: arcane tatoos on his chest and back, could easily by mistaken as ordinary tatoos if the unlocker doesn't know what to look for.

Clothing: dark pants and mesh shirt with a purple sash-like thing ( :p ) over these the clasical black robe with a large hood, the interior of the cloack is of a red satin like fabric.

Personality: Bypolar in his good moods he wants to help what he perceives as weeklings rise up and fight for themselves, in his bad moods he's convnced he's the only true sentient in the galaxi and all others are automatons. A common chracteristic between both states is curiosity espicaly pertaining to the Force, metaphisics and sorcery and tendency to underestimate the dificulty of problems he faces.

Skills: The Force ( :p ) Tech Skills (Computers and Droids) Aura of Perceived Intelectual Frailty

Personal effects: Datapad with letters from a lover, Datapad with recomandations from his professors

Weapons: Lightsaber

Lightsabre Fighting Form: Form II Makashi (not very competent as he preffers using the Force)

Vessel: N/A

Bio/History: I'll be honest I really liked the backstory they gave Palpatine in the novel so I'm aiming for a simmilar familly backstory, it will take place on Coruscant and result in a more scholarly/sorcery chracter than the politcs wise Palpatine. The rest I'll fill out after I read more about the time period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.