main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Btw, we have an election in the Senate.

If you have an opinion, message me. We're Sith, I'm not spoon feeding you names and views.

If you don't have a view, I'll vote in what way I consider suits the Order best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Good you do that.:p

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I did.

So are we an Order of two now?

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    But who is the master, and who is the apprentice? [face_devil]

[​IMG]

Falcon likes this.
  5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I am the Master.

Whether Mystique acknowledges that or not is another thing.

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Someone is having delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Someone has reduced the Sith to two. We are defeated, and no true Sith would cling to power at the expense of the Order.

8. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I wasn't the one saying I am the master.So what does that say about you.:p

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It says I care enough to be the Master. And care enough to fight for it.

*he turns, his cloak flowing, flicking his right hand forward and igniting his lightsaber, the hilt dropping from his right sleeve - not the one dangling from his belt - the crimson blade humming*

Stand down.

*in his left hand he holds a comlink*

It's over.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  10. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Darth Ardeur rolls her eyes at the other two.
    I'm always here...in the shadows...

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I am here too. I just don't really have the make up for RP. :)

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *looks to his colleagues, keeping one eye on Mystique*

The shadows are not enough, my friends. We must be in the forefront, ready to embrace the swell of new members, not skulking here.

A new Order is being forged, and we are either apart of it, or not.

The Seventh part of the legendary Star Wars is to be unveiled. Is our history to be rewritten? Will the Sith survive? What of the accursed Skywalkers? These are questions that will be answered in our absence if we are not careful.

13. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I fear our history will either be rewritten or badly hindered. I rather suspect either our presence will be in VII when it seems infeasible if the end of RotJ is to stand and mean what many thought it did. I am glad in a fashion the franchise will not die but I am wary of mishandling. Otherwise the Sith will be absent and possible ignored. Either way, I fear the Mouse Empire will chiefly be concerned for money and not if many fans are upset. The fandom is already very fractured and divisive. I sense further turmoil in the near future.

I suspect the Son of the Chosen One may die in the new set of films. If so, I hope at the least his spirit is restored. I have been most unsatisfied with Luke's handling in EU for years.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *points his lightsaber at Admirer*

But what of us? Are the Sith going to be apart of what is to come or nothing at all?

Worse than a shadow of a shadow... A slither of nothingness that is meaningless?

What Dark Lord would accept it?

What Sith could exist in such a world?

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  15. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    It is up to the Mouse Empire, my Lord. I desire much that we Sith are represented as we are central to this Saga, yet, I fear what will be done with us if we are. We are already hated by the masses. So much confusion. Which would be better: distortion of what we are according to the whim of those that do not understand or to meld with shadows and never be disturbed again? Neither option appeals much to my taste yet it is very likely they will be our principle ones. How unfortunate.

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *smiles softly*

But it does not answer the question.

*turns back to look at Darth Mystique*

Who should be Dark Lord?

17. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I did answer the question. Just not the way you wanted. :p

I say bring back Tyranus. He had skill and class. Yes, I know it won't happen. :p

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Quite.

19. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
  20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Lord Vassago, the Dark Lord before the New Sith Civil War, modelled himself on the refinery of Lord Tyranus, you would have gotten on well with him.

21. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Probably not.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Truth.

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    It seems I miss a lot around here, it is something I need to change. Though my time as Dark Lord is past, I would like to contribute in some way to the benefit of the NSO. Our name was once feared across many forums, it can be that way again.

Maybe a show of power is in order? Potentially the hostile take over of the splinter order, the AoD? The Sith are diluted, though we have presence in two forums we lack the will and focus to dominate either.

Long ago when this order was but a collection of weak Dark Side rabble loosely allied through common interest, a leader was needed to cast out the weak and provide a unified vision to make us strong. Like Darth Bane before me I swept aside the old guard and laid the foundations for what was to become a new era for the Sith, thus the New Sith Order was born. Half measures were not enough then, nor will they be now.

The citizens of the EUC must remember what it means to fear the Sith, and for that to happen the Sith require a leader who will be merciless and forge them into a proper order once again.

I would follow such a leader.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The Acolytes share the same Dark Lord at the connivance of myself and Lady Mystique, but they have been allowed to lay fallow in my absence.

A gesture is needed.

I attempted to create such a gesture *with that he points the tip of his blade again at Mystique* but to no avail.

I call the leadership of the Dark Lord into question. I call for a change in leadership. I cry it!

25. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Do not call for the mantle of leadership, seize it and eliminate all who oppose you. It is the way of the Sith.

Take the throne by force and name me your Dread Inquisitor, I will personally cut down all who defy your leadership. You know of my capabilities, it is no idle threat. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.