main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011

I humbly accept my promotion.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
  3. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I do indeed Lords. I ask how may I serve the Sith with this promotion?

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Join the Dread Inquisitor in heralding our return to the SWC. Consolidation is key at this point. I shall not have the Acolytes remove themselves from the Order at the first transfer of power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    It shall be done my lord

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    There doesn't appear to be anyone home at the AoD, maybe we should pillage and burn. [face_mischief]

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The Dark Lord approves. Scare the populace, so I may walk from flames on my arrival tomorrow!

In true Sephiroth style of course.

It shall be known as the Burning of New Ziost, the planet formerly known as Roxuli.

8. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    The Sith have returned. [face_skull]

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It is a shame that my first act as Dark Lord will be destruction. But a cleansing fire will do the citizenry good.

10. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Personally, I am looking forward to some good old fashion hell raising. We Sith were bred for conflict, the lack of it has contributed to our demise.

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Eleven millennium ago, the Republic embraced the Pius Dea, and became a theocracy for a century before the Alsakani and Jedi withdraw in the face if it's Crusades against first aliens and, centuries later, non-believers within their own ranks, a militant entity fielding millions of Cathedral ships and purifying the masses in relentless trench warfare in a thousand fronts...

... But not all the do-gooder Jedi reclused themselves from their duty, and fought against their brethren when they returned beside a multi-nation/species coalition to otherthrow the Republic and impose their own theocracy after a millennium of the Pius Dea faith purifying the galaxy...

The Order of the Fifb was the name for these Jedi, and they have survived to this very day, and offered an alliance with us...

What say you, my subjects?

12. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    If find them amusing, they have a certain panache that is admirable. However, in my view there is no room in the EUC for any but the Sith, destroy them. [face_devil]

Sinrebirth likes this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Allies are however useful if we wish to reach the point where we may dispense with religion...

14. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Will the heritical order serve our purposes? Will the Sith gain more power or shall our power be weakened from it lord?

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    From their lack of structure, the former, as we may dominate.

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I require a volunteer to manage the Fifb. They had the impunity to suggest I pray to their religion. Before i incinerate them, before they have served their usefulness.

Volunteers shall have their prestige raised within the Order.

Successful volunteers will be able to dictate that prestige!

17. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I can go kick the hornets nest....I mean manage the Ffib. Unless anyone else wants it, seems like a great way for our lower ranked peons to increase their personal influence and power.

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Quite so. Peons! Arise!

19. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    No one has stepped up yet? If it pleases the Dark Lord, I will be the keeper of the Ffib.

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Please do. I expect a formal alliance sooner rather than later, my friend.

21. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    You will know they have accepted our terms when you see a pillar of black smoke rising from their temple. [face_mischief]

aalagartassle and Sinrebirth like this.
  22. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Attention Sith! I am a representitive of the order of the Ffib. We are willing to give our full support to any Sith who wishes to usurp the blasphemer Darth Insipid!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Good luck with that.

Falcon and Admiral Volshe like this.
  24. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Your control over your underlings is impressive. The wrath of the Ffib is still upon you, Blasphemer, and until you repent of your heresy, we of the Ffib will continue to work to bring you down!

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Good luck with that, too.

I am the Dark Lord of the Sith.

I am beyond your threats. I see through you. I see beyond you. Because I am the darkness that gnaws at your thoughts. The shadow that stalks your footsteps. The black staining your soul. The night that blots out the stars.

I am Darth Insipid.

Remember that name.

Because it will be name of the man reading your eulogy.

Falcon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.