main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    ~chuckles~

Sinrebirth likes this.
  2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Greetings, my name is Immodet, Grand Priest of the Order of the Ffib.

While your Sith Order initially sought to create an alliance with the Ffib, your representatives have been insulting us ever since.
    You Sith have a clear understanding of power. Many times Masters have been double-crossed by their apprentices.
    Whoever has the courage to stand up against the Masters of the Sith Order and become a Sith Lord of their own?
    The Order of the Ffib will be at the disposal of whoever decides to do so.

3. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    The Dark Lord himself will eulogize me..I did not realize a mere humble priest would warrant such an honor!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I like to include a personal touch when I decapitate you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    That is how he shows that he cares about his work.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Death is the highest art form, I say.

7. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    My Lord Insipid, it appears the Ffib want only to posture and puff their chests. There is no true honest intent to form an alliance or speak in good faith with representatives of other Orders.

The course of action I would suggest is that the Sith stop allowing members of the NSO to visit their temple. Much of the activity there has been from us, or in direct response to us. Attrition is a mighty weapon, it is possible we can starve them into submission.

Already the Jedi have cut them off, if we do the same they are an island unto themselves. Alone.

It is possible their stubbornness will bring them to ruin, but they may finally see wisdom in allying themselves with the Sith once they have spent some time talking to themselves.

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I shall take your recommendation to heart, my friend.

*raises his voice*

I deem the Order of the Fifb to be off limits to the New Sith Order. Nonetheless they may send one representative to us if they see fit.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Incidentally, we are poised to see a new Sith homeworld of Moribund in Clone Wars next month...

10. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    No kidding? I haven't even watched that for a while, might have to start paying attention again.

PS: I have announced our formal withdrawal from negotiations in the home of the Ffib. I was careful to add a splash of flare, though not too much. [face_mischief]

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Season 6 trailer, indeed.

Yoda goes off on his mission to discover the secret to eternal life and ends up on Moribund, potentially fighting Darth Sidious as it's not too clear from the trailer.

12. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I will have to go out and check that trailer, sounds really interesting!

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I'd recommend you do! It's a short season as Clone Wars was cancelled by Disney, so only on Netflix :( The Maul arc will be finished by Dark Horse...

14. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    I wonder what members of our order other than Sidious (if any) will appear in TCW Season 6. Revan and Bane? The Balrog?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I know they had Revan and Bane due to appear in Mortis, even completed the models...

aalagartassle likes this.
  16. purplerain

Sep 14, 2013
    That's exactly why I suggested them. I was wondering if they would use them so that the models don't go to waste.

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Depends on whether they intended to use them later on or not.

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well so far no Revan/Bane but Sidious in a vision apparently.

But plenty of Tyranus...

19. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    just watched the sidious / maul fight again... fascinating,,,,,,,,,,

Sinrebirth likes this.
  20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Beautiful is my description for it.

Mikaboshi and aalagartassle like this.
  21. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Hey all you fantastic dark siders! ...Thought you would be interested in this article, "Five Scientific Reasons the Dark Side Will Always Win"

Enjoy...[face_devil]

Edit: just realized this article is from 2011, so maybe it's made the rounds and you've seen it before...I just saw it and thought you all would appreciate it:p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I hadn't seen that. It's true though!

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Had anyone else been following the Sith species in DotJ? Interesting to see Jedaii Sith...

darklordoftech and Iron_lord like this.
  24. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I've been following DOTJ. I found it interesting that the Sith species isn't an "evil species" like the Rakata and the Vong.

Also, I want to see more of Ziost. Do you?

25. purplerain

Sep 14, 2013
    Sinrebirth Do you think that Ajunta Pall fell to the dark side on his own or do you think someone influenced him (or do you have no clue)?

Sinrebirth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.