main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewdude91

Drewdude91 Jedi Knight star 3

May 21, 2011
    What is a pure blood?

2. DarthMarik

DarthMarik Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2012
    They are the alien race where the sith got their name. They were conquered by Dark Jedi who bred with them and ultimately took the name of Sith for themselves. A common distinction though is that the alien race is referred to as a pure blooded Sith.

3. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    Moving to EUC

Bardan Edit: Merging with Sith fanclub.

4. Tiksa

Tiksa Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2014

Oh i'm sorry, i was mistaken it seems
    The person i was looking for was Haazen :D

5. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I'm of the opinion that Adas had power levels comparable to those you mentioned.

Evil.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    From what I know, they were doing Spider-Man 4, but it was in development hell and at risk of making them loose the rights, so they greedily decided to do a reboot instead to ensure they retained the rights instead of let them go.

7. DarthMarik

DarthMarik Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2012
    I wish some legal genius lawyer could some how swindle the rights out of their greedy clutches wouldn't it be great if they made a new contract where they gave them more heroes (maybe barely known super heroes) and then wrote in the fine print that they had to give back the rights.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Agreed. Especially as without Spiderman (and to a lesser extent Wolverine), the Avengers cannot be complete.

And if we are ever to get the Civil War plotline on screen we'll need them, especially Spiderman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. DarthMarik

DarthMarik Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2012
    I think we need to boycott all fantastic four, spiderman and x-men movies.

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    That works.

Good luck, mind you.

So, the last issues of Clone Wars and Legacy happened. I have it on good authority that the One Sith lost, and are finished. Utterly.

So that went well for us in the end!

11. SwiftC

SwiftC Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2014
    Can someone bring me up to speed on what happened in Legacy Volume II? It did not sound interesting to me so I never read it but I'd like to know if they wrapped up the story of any of the characters from legacy or at least explained where they are.

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Marasiah Fel, Draco, Gar Stazi and K'Kruhk are in it, and there is a large cameo at the very end.

It wraps up the larger plot points outstanding, and neglects a few perhaps but it was a shortened arc.

13. SwiftC

SwiftC Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2014
    Then two questions if you don't mind:

1. What happens to K'Kruhk? (Only one of those characters I really care about)
    2. What was the big cameo at the end? How did it end?

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    K'Krukh isn't in it for much, just as Grandmaster on the Triumvirate.

The cameo is Cade, Jariah and Deliah - all back to piracy now the galaxy is saved.

15. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I wonder how? And utterly? Damn!

16. Meyerm

Meyerm Jedi Padawan star 2

Aug 17, 2014
    According to comparatively new works, Darth Plagueis was alive and continued to be Sidious's master up until when the Naboo crisis ended and Maul was killed, when he was murdered by Sidious so he could rule unchallenged. However, in accordance to the rule of two, there is only a master and an apprentice. Plagueis was the master, and Sidious the apprentice. So, technically speaking, this means Maul never was sith, and the title "Darth" was illegitimate. This makes him a dark jedi assassin and agent for the sith, not one himself. This would also mean Dooku was Sidious's first TRUE sith apprentice. Is there any way that, despite the rule of two, Maul could still be considered sith? Plagueis is revealed to have not liked the rule of two and didn't care much for it. Sidious seems more devoted to the idea, but even so, it could be seen as not so much a definition of who is and isn't sith as it is a guiding principle. Similarly to how not all "jedi" were trained through the order.

Bardan Edit: Going to merge this with the Sith fan club. The best answers (and best Sith naturally) can be found there.

17. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Meyerm

That is James Luceno's work and you can call it mistake if you want. He choose the time frame close to Naboo events only because he wanted to Plagueis being in more action,

In Canon sources (movie and tcw), Maul is the first apprentice of Sidious, and it cannot be changed by EU / Legends works. Then in again TCW, Sidious tells to Maul that ''remember, there can only be two, and you have been replaced.'' So both in Movie and TCW canon says Maul is the first apprentice of Sidious.

I can understand James Luceno's work as well, he just wanted that Plagueis live longer as long as it could be. And also in that book, Sidious already declared Maul as a sith lord when he was killing Plagueis,

And here again, I doubt James Luceno would try to deny the canon sith lordship of Maul, since he already stated that with the death of both Plagueis & Maul, Palpatine becomes sole sith in the galaxy ;

If it is matters, Sidious never accepted Dooku as a true sith apprentice either. After the loss of Maul, he decided on Anakin, but until Anakin grows strong he took Dooku as a placeholder for Vader. And I have to say that Dooku's apprenticeship is always seems like silly to me, because Dooku was 83 years old while Sidious like 55-60 (an apprentice older than a master), and Dooku would never become close in terms of power to Sidious, it looks like both Dooku and Sidious knew that Dooku will be replaced after some point.

18. Meyerm

Meyerm Jedi Padawan star 2

Aug 17, 2014
    One of my thoughts though is that the rule of two is just a guiding principle. It's not written law. Just because Darth Bane decreed that there shall only be two sith at a time doesn't mean there can't be more. An apprentice's status as a sith is determined by their master. If Sidious declares Maul a sith, he's a sith, even though it would violate the rule of two. You know what I'm getting at? He never did, but if Dooku had made one of his dark jedi acolytes his sith apprentice, they too would be sith.

19. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    The Sith seem to follow or disregard their own rules depending on the situation. It is a rule set up by Bane, it can be broken at any time, by any Lord....for what ever reason. There are really no consequences if they decide to deviate from the "Rule of Two".

dragonsith13 likes this.
  20. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Long empty, the throne room of the Sith has sat in silence for many cycles, those who claimed to rule the NSO seem to have abandoned their domain. No, not all. One, the first, he has never left. Through all this time he has watched, and waited, plotting his return to power.

Darth Cruor, known in the past by other names, has returned to claim that which was always his. The throne of the Sith, and the mantle of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Before even a hint of his presence coalesces an omnipresent evil falls upon the great hall of the New Sith Order, and a deep shadow appears to gather at the base of the dais where the empty throne has rested for some time. That darkness slowly becomes larger, building upon itself as it forms the vague shape of a giant man. Those who know him however know he is no man, he is neigh immortal, a being who has existed for millennia.

The shadows finally dissipate leaving the immense Gen'Dai standing in his tattered robes, his face as always hidden in the depths of his hood. The powerful Sith walks up the steps of the dais, finally standing before the throne he turns and addresses the seemingly empty hall, knowing that the True Sith are watching from the darkness.

"Let it be known, I once again lay claim to that which has always been mine. This order will rise again! We start anew from ashes, come forward as True Sith and join the ranks of the New Sith Order"

The Gen'Dai, Darth Cruor, finally sits upon the throne he built 11 years ago and waits for the True Sith to gather.

dragonsith13 likes this.
  21. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    I await what beholds the order. I am Darth Typhon your servant of darkness.

22. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Welcome Darth Typhon. Your first task, find the wayward Sith and bring them home. Once we were the strongest Order in the Galaxy, it will be so once again.

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I am saddened that nobody is left to bring glory to the Sith.

24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    It saddens me as well. It seems you are prepared for a Rule of Two.

[​IMG]

25. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Calling all Sith and underlings to the conclave
    Awaken your Force powers and hear the call of the Sith
    You may well have been attending the galaxy but now the order needs to hold a conclave to see whom is still in the cause........ The Sith cause
    I call you to check in and state your intentions to the order. Do you still follow the tenants of NSO or are you an official heritic.
    The choice is yours!

Darth Insipid Sinrebirth,

Darth Harestich Darth_wanderguard,

Darth Mystique Teegirloo,

Evil_King_Wiggins,
    s65horsey, Darth Arduer

Mikaboshi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.