main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    May the darkside be with you.[face_devil]

2. Sith_Knight087

Sith_Knight087 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 5, 2012
    What is thy bidding my masters.

3. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings Sith_Knight there was a question asked wondering what is your favorite Sith Era?

4. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I don't know if that is in order after Vassago, but I do think you got them all.

5. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    He was Darth Despicable. Are we counting DoD i thought just NSO. Both is fine.
    [/quote]

I say we really should include the DoD, it gives us an unbroken lineage of Dark Lords. Lineage is important.

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Sounds good to me.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I am at ur bidding my masters

8. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very good we will get all of you masters soon.

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Very good My Lord *bows*

10. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I think I am up to the challenge of taking on Darth Vader as an apprentice, though it probably means that he and his son will ultimately destroy me. I will throw him into the crucible, and when his training is complete he will be returned to the Sith as powerful weapon ready to be unleashed upon our enemies.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Thank you my Master

12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Good to see your up for the challenge. Darth Vader is your apprentice to be. A match made in the darkside of the force. A powerful Sith he shall be.

13. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I will do my best, for the glory of the NSO and our Dark Lady.

You are welcome, just remember that we are here to have fun....so let's begin.

Your first task is going to be a rather simple one. Let me know of your favorite era of the Sith. I would like to know why, in as much detail as you can give me....but try to put some effort into it and give at the minimum a few paragraphs. Why does the chosen era of the Sith appeal to you above others, and is there any specific Sith of that era that you find more interesting than the others.

Posting it publicly will allow us to discuss it in the thread, other Sith of the Order may feel free to comment and question anything that is posted.

To be an asset to the Sith, one must do what is necessary to initiate conversations and the transfer of ideas. This task will allow us to get to know you, and you us. We will learn from each other, you from our experience....and us from the fresh ideas and perspectives you bring to the NSO.

There is no deadline set for this task, start when you are ready....and we will be complete when it has run its course.

14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    To be honest, i don't what Sith era's there have been since i don't really know the EU, unless you count the Era of Darth Vader

15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Explain that era then Vader. I'm sure you'll learn about others now that you have a master.

16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    That is fine, if the era of Darth Sidious/Darth Vader is your favorite then go with that and tell me what you enjoy about them so much.

I did not know much EU when I started here as well, it was Darth Sidious and Darth Vader that brought me here. The more I learned of the Sith the deeper I grew to love their stories. I always found in novels and movies that I enjoyed the villains the most, and of all the villains there is none greater than the Sith.

At this point in my life as a SW fan, I enjoy the Ancient Sith...the Golden Age of the Sith. I have always liked history, SW ended up being the same. There is so much unknown about them, the mystery that surrounds them intrigues me. I always want to know more about their abilities and knowledge, the sorcery and alchemy, their conquests and failures.

It is a good time to be a Sith fan, the EU is expanding on them every year. We are lucky.

17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    I will come up with something in the next couple of days my Master

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Take your time, there is no grade...no pass or fail. Success is judged by the willingness to try, and reaffirmed by the discussion that is created through the effort.

19. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I'm always willing to take on an apprentice if you're looking for people to match with.

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Excellent Sey, take your pick.

21. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Too quiet in here note to self must make the peons scrub the temple floors.

22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *chuckles*

Anyone else buying the Lost Tribe comics? Looks as if we have another Dark Jedi added to those fighting at Corbos. Remulous Dreypa. Kinda cool. We also finally find out about the Dark Jedi who turned around from Korriban and headed back into Republic Space rather than stay an be patient with Ajunta Pall.

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    No not yet. Is the Lost Tribe collected stories the same as the free ebook?

24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    This is a comic series, set after the book.

There are 8 free ebooks, collected in a novel, with an additional novella collected within.

Then there is the comic series, which will be six issues long.

And then the Tribe feature in Fate of the Jedi.

In short, they're probably the most detailed Sith Order we have ever, ever had, with entries at 5,000 BBY, 4,975 BBY, 3,960 BBY, 3,000 BBY, and 2,975 BBY in the ebooks/novel, then a few years later in the comics, and finally from 41 ABY to 44 ABY in the Fate of the Jedi series.

25. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Gah! Somehow I missed the announcement on the Lost Tribe comics. I'll have to tell my new comic shop guy when I go on Wednesday. (I hate having to change comic shops cuz I moved!)

Also, any of the apprentices that would like a Master please shoot me a PM and let me know what you hope to get out of your training and why you think I should honor you with the title of my apprentice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.