main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars New Sith Trials I *Voted Best RPG Summer 2016*

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_wanderguard, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Bellorum
    Castle Chaos

Armed with her newly acquired Beskad, Bellorum had been defending herself while dodging the rain of food and debris. The situation had surely gone from bad to worse when six Shistavanen entered the hall.

"What the-," she muttered as a wave of nausea hit her at the same instant she realized the void surrounding the Shistavanen. Moving closer to Ike she saw the lizard like creatures strapped to them, "brilliant entry plan you had, Polly," she muttered through clenched teeth. Thankfully Apollyon was too busy and still too far away to hear over the noise, but their chances of getting out of this mess looked grim. One of the monsters called for them to surrender.

Bellorum laughed and swung the Beskad, separating a guard's arm from his torso. She wanted to get closer to the others so they could make a new plan. The next guard that challenged her received a swift kick in the groin.

It took some maneuvering, and the death of a few guards, but she made her way back to the shuttle ramp. Ike had managed to fire off a few shots at the ysalamiri, so she took that opportunity to fling a poison dart at another one.

In a stroke of genius, Ike actually cut an opening in the floor, into which he leapt and disappeared - but not before taunting the guards with a shake of his backside and a cheeky lolling of his tongue. 'Well, it was genius or suicidal' she thought as he beckoned them to follow and dropped through.

Sheathing the sword, she leapt forward and tumbled through the hole after Ike. She tried to slow her fall, hoping he wouldn't be crushed if she landed on him.

Tag: Sinrebirth Mikaboshi Darth Dreadwar HunterPrime

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Asura Omana
    Tetan Palace

'Lady, here, let me help you.' The Jedi's eyes blazed with concern, as he reached out to help her up. 'Tell me, where are the Sith?'

He was strikingly handsome, it was the face one would expect from a philosopher rather than a warrior, yet here he was among an strike team insider her father's palace. For her part Asura looked no more the part of an assassin than he did his role, that thought reminded her to not judge his as weak by his appealing appearance. Nonetheless she gazed into his eyes as he reached out to help her, the manufactured tears still fell as she reached out to gently take his hand.

With her other hand she pointed to a door on the far end of the hall, closer to the head of the room where the high nobles preferred to stand. "There." The door led to the private chambers of the Omana family, she had decided to tell the Jedi the truth. Lying to a Jedi could give her away, but even in truth a secret was kept. The areas beyond those doors were guarded well, they would encounter heavy resistance not long after entering.

Now standing thanks to the handsome Knight's help, Asura smiled at the man briefly before swaying a bit on uneasy legs. "Sorry," she said in an embarrassed tone as she leaned in closer to the man. "I feel dizzy yet," She looked directly into his eyes and implored gently, "could you get me to a medical team?"

Sinrebirth

The Lorekeeper
    Keep of the Castle

He giggled as he watched the ensuing chaos caused by his mischievous mind, all seemed to be going well until he could sense his control over the whirlwind of food and knives slip. It started on the far side of the hall and steadily crept closer until finally he could see half a dozen Shistavanen soldiers stride into the hall, strapped to their chests were ysalmiri which created a wide area dead to the Force.

The Lorekeeper sneered, abominations. The voice agreed. "That species should be made extinct!" It spat, adding "the void does not yet extend to the entire room. Command those outside of it to advance on the ysalmiri!" The Lorekeeper's sneer turned back into a grin, not only due to the suggestion but also because he see Ike creating an avenue of escape and Bellorum could be seen killing some of the newly arrived guards on her way towards following the fop.

The Lorekeeper closed his eyes and reached out with his senses, the chaos and excitement of the scene before him faded away and soon all that was left was the Force. Though still located within the shuttle, he could easily see the entire battleground around him, he could feel each mind. Finding many who were open to his powerful influence commanded them to move toward the remaining Shistavanen, their obstructing wall of soldiers made for perfect cover as he darted from his hiding spot and made his way directly toward the escape route Ike created in the floor.

The distraction and cover may even help Apollyon find safety as well.

Sinrebirth Lady Belligerent Darth Dreadwar

Darth Cruor
    Valley of the Kings, Moraband

Deep in the recesses of a black void resided the consciousness of a the Gen'Dai, Darth Cruor. His entire being was on the verge of being consumed by oblivion, yet before his very eyes it recoiled back from his as if in pain. The Sith Lord reached out, feeling for the source of that pain. It was but a whisper of power, but he felt it. It called to him, empowered his being. Darth Cruor reached out to it and fed upon it, in time that power grew and forced the dark entity back even further.

Time could not be measured in his state, how long he and the entity struggled he could not know. All he knew is that he no longer stood on the brink of nothing.

"Rrrrrraaaaaaaagghhhhhh!"

His scream tore through the valley, the tortured expression was filled with rage and pain and for the first time since his death, Darth Cruor saw with his own eyes. He saw the wrappings that covered his body, they were tatted and soiled with the red dust of the valley. He looked like a mummy that had crawled out of a nearby tomb, he could not know yet that this is precisely what had happened.

The entity had fled, and most of the power that had infused the Sith Lord gone with it.

The power that coursed through his body was his to command once again, reaching outward he could feel that he was on Moraband. The planet called to a Sith like few others, it's signature was unmistakable. He was home.

But why? Last he remembered.....he was.....

Darth Cruor's eyes flared red with realization, his gaze slowly traveled to the source of the power that had come to his aid....instantly he realized that the source was known to him.

StudentoftheSith dragonsith13 @Moonspun Dragon Darth Kronos Shira A'dola

3. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Robyn Shaire
    The SSSD Vapid, the Hangar Battle

Robyn couldn't watch her Jedi reel backward from the attack, and instead shut her eyes. Too many things were happening at once, she had to center herself... Clashing blues and reds suddenly filled her vision, and Robyn lightly bit her lip in annoyance. Shoot, I didn't mean to activate Sight...! Using it here would probably be more of a hindrance than a help, there were too many powerful members on both sides to identify--

An agonized shriek stole her attention, and Robyn opened her eyes in time for them to widen in horror. The Jedi she had just thrown had landed in an explosion!? But, how? Where was there a grenade?! "No, no...!" She caught a second explosion seconds later, only this one was exclusively felt through the Force. No, not another random explosion... an intended Repulse, from Lord Manticore.

She sorely wanted to run over to the now burned Jedi and... do something for him, anything...! Against the swirling energy of Manticore’s aftermath, a new arrival made itself known through the Force. One, or two…? All she knew for certain was that at least one Jedi was on board, and their blue light was positively blinding. Ms. Rey hissed a curse as a pair of Jedi emerged, and it only grew louder as the Keshiri pilot was abruptly pitched through the Force into a bulkhead.

Robyn couldn’t even cry out in alarm before locking eyes with this new attacker. Oh, COME ON! she mentally screamed, wanting to raise her head and curse at the empty space above for her luck. Jedi Master Shado Vao was on board that ship, and the Imperial Knight Sigel Dare was with him. Her eyes were wide and blank, and she could only back away from the slowly approaching Twi’lek as he ignited his impressive saber staff.

“Padawan Shaire,” Hearing her own old title broke the fearful fog hanging over her head, and Robyn blinked as the Jedi Master continued to speak, “…you have fallen very far today.” How did he… know her? “But I was once proven wrong by a friend, and I will give you the chance to prove me wrong again. Step back into the light. I know your Master worries about you, even now.”Robyn lowered her eyes to stare into her lightsaber hilt, and continued to take small steps backward until his very last sentence.

My “Master”…? Robyn almost laughed in sheer disbelief, and mutely shook her head. "I betrayed my Jedi Master in the worst possible way, why would she… w, wouldn’t she —" Lord Insipid tore his way into her thoughts, and likely the thoughts of the entire hangar personnel, and she almost felt grateful for the new distraction.

Master Vao didn’t let the mental roar phase him, and simply commented, “Perhaps you shall see that the way of the dark side may be flashier, and more enticing, but it will always fail.”

“I… I didn’t join these Sith because their way is flashier… nor do I see it as particularly enticing...” Robyn finally found her voice, despite hugging her lightsaber hilt close, “I’m with them because… because I can’t follow a faction with such a flawed doctrine!” Her arms were shaky and her legs were ready to bolt, but she managed to forcefully continue, “I was forced to see something my... old Master would never dare... the truth about the Force!”

There was no way, in all of the Force that she would be able to convince the Jedi Master of anything, especially not in the midst of a firefight. There was also no way in all of the Force, that she would survive a real battle with him. She had to get away...! Robyn briefly flickered her eyes before igniting her lightsaber again and cleaving it into a skinny support beam just over their heads. The metal easily buckled under the heat, and a crate tipped over and dumped a whole shipment of parts down over the Jedi. Robyn seized the chance to dart away in the brief confusion, knowing it wouldn't last long at all. She just wanted, no, needed to get out of sight!

TAG: Sinrebirth, Darth Master Titus, dragonsith13, greyjedi125,

4. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    IC: Sith'ari/The Shepherd
    Beyond Shadows

"How is it that I came to be in this place, instead of flown straight into chaos? What effect can I create in the living world? What will I become if I remain here?"

Trickling was Kevala's immediate answer, as the strange man paused.

His outline seethed some more, as if mirroring the whirling of his thoughts, before a grandfatherly smile creased the facsimile of lips.

It was an odd smile, one that twitched with the agony he felt, but then, it hardly stood out as eldritch, in this otherworldly place of screeching trickling and tender mists of whispering milk.

"You came to be in this place," he spoke at last through his twitching smile - it didn't seem physically possible - "because of the mercy of a god." Mirth oozed from his countenance, bleeding into the mists. "A false god, but a god nonetheless. You have no ability to affect the realm of the living, for you have no anchor to it save his grace... The galaxy is lost to you. There is only the shadow, and what is beyond."

He leaned forward, and the degree to which his expression warmed, almost screaming kindness, seemed to in fact convey menace. The discordance between Kevala's eyes and what the Force was telling her had reached a feverish pitch, a splinter in her mind's eye that dug ever deeper as the Shepherd stared into her eyes.

"If you remain here, without following my guidance, you will become the mist. You will spill out into the void, and be no more. But if you follow my guidance, I will give you a rope. A rope I will use to lower you, unto the depths of Chaos... and then you will do what no being ever has done before. You will climb back up the rope."

Metaphor rarely brought about understanding, but she did not need to understand, not truly. She need only obey.

The mists began to recede, and suddenly a third figure was there.

Eyes would glance off it. There was no understanding its countenance. There was no imagining, no image, the mind could produce to even conjure the slightest representation of its being. It was a void. No, the finger of a void. A tendril, a flash, of something that the word infinite failed to describe.

And Kevala would know fear.

"So this is how you hope to stop me, Ku'ar. By sending a child to me."

These words were not spoken, but seared into Kevala's mind with the brand of a supernova. The trickling built, and Kevala would realise it was not just the trickling of the fountain; the Shepherd, frozen as if stricken mortally, urinated, shame and fear spilling upon the grass.

A laugh that was beyond cruelty.

"There is no escape, little king. All life will die, and the gates of Chaos shall never be closed."

With a crack, the figure was gone; the trembling Shepherd was left blackening, becoming unto shadow. "That, Kevala," his voice was a hiss now more than anything, but it was a hiss that shook with terror. The Shepherd was terrible, but in realms beyond all shadows, there were things yet more terrible. "That is the end of all things."

The Shepherd turned. His smile was cruel and vainglorious, as if his horror had been but a slip, a slight mistake about which he was mildly embarrassed but nothing more. "Will you follow me to the edge of Chaos... and descend by my instruction, to enact a mission?"

TAG: Shira A'dola

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

5. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    IC: Darth Anark

Amidst the chaos...

"I will not die here, and now! I will not die ever! I AM DEATH AND I SHALL CONSUME ALL WHO OPPOSE ME!"

Anark felt his masters words reverberate through his entire body despite the fact he was located a fair distance away from the Night Herald. Engaged in battle with several of his comrades against a group of what had already proven to be very worthy adversaries (the young dark sider had only ever encountered one Jedi in his life, and, even then, he wasn't even sure it was a Jedi but all the signs had been apparent to him). Now, facing a number of them was more intimidating than he had ever anticipated.

Still catching his breath from expending a multitude of energy deflecting blaster bolts from every which way, Anark sprung upwards from where he had locked sabers with one of the loathsome Jedi, upon touching the ground he started to sprint in Lord Insipid's direction - the direction of that haunting cry of defiance. No thoughts passed through the Sith's mind as he ran, a blank slate, time even seemed to slow down as he made his approach towards the giant shuttles which stood blocking his view of his struggling master, the sounds of continuous fire told him that if he was going to do something it had to be now.

And fast.

Anark lunged at a soldier standing firing from the crafts opening and separated the man's head from his shoulders with a swift gesture of his crimson blade and before the mangled body hit the floor, Anark was inside the shuttle. Reaching into the pouch strapped to his leg he lifted five thermal imploders and - with a temporary refuge inside the shuttle - he was able to focus his mind to use the Force to attach one to the ceiling of the room in which he stood and send the other four to the remaining shuttles nearby. Unsure if he had succeeded without being able to physically see his work, he pulled the pin on each imploder accompanied by an instinctive movement of his left hand and ran out of the ship the way he had come, paying no mind to the decapitated corpse still on the floor.

Only a single Jedi sporting a bright green lightsaber now stood between Anark and Insipid now and the Sith wasted no time in taking his chance to ambush him as he jumped high into the air with his weapon raised above his head to strike. He had been a fool to even harbor a hope that the Jedi would be struck down so easily and his face met the ground with a crack as the Jedi swiftly called upon the Force to bring him down. Anark got to his feet, a trail of blood burning from his nose to his upper lip, The Jedi had already turned to face him and over his shoulder Anark saw Insipid's struggle to shield himself ease instantly as the deafening sound of multiple thermal imploders penetrated the air and he felt an immense heat behind him. Quickly summoning a shield to protect himself against flying debris from the surely destroyed shuttles behind him, he saw the Jedi's smug face drop a little and then descend into a sort of dazed fury.

Anark drew his blade and adjusted his pose, prepared to do his best.

TAG: Sinrebirth Darth Dreadwar greyjedi125 Darth Master Titus Padawan4687 dragonsith13 corinthia Mikaboshi

6. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Mindless Draconis/Draconis
    Valley of the Kings -- Korriban

Draconis struggled to push himself up with hands, slowly trying to rise but was smacked down to the red sand... impacting with a thud. Draconis' eyes darted around from figure to figure as the apprentices coalesced and encircled their master. His eyes rose to see Kronos rise from where he had previously sat on his knees, on the verge of death and turn to face him before rejoining the others.

Draconis reached out clawing at the ground with one hand digging into the loose sand attempting to pull himself forward, struggling he brought the other hand around raking sand back towards himself as he dragged himself across the red hot sand of the valley. Gasping in pain with every breath and reaching with his hands dragging himself as if trying to escape some unknown horror, Draconis was struggling to remain conscious and not give into something. His robes previously stained in blood from the slaughter, were now matted and caked with from dragging himself through the sand. The mighty Sith was on the verge of breaking...

Determined, he reached out with his trembling hands slowly planting and pushing up from the ground to come to one knee. The struggle within was raging, this mindlessness was deeply rooted and counteracting even his strongest of wills, but there was power surging through him from another source. Suddenly the resistance was gone and he rose to his feet, looking up from the ground Draconis' gaze came directly to eye the apprentices rallying. Rejuvenated he was spurred on by this surge in energy, which could tip the balance and end this fight, Draconis stumbled forward trying to regain his steps but quickly fell to a knee... a howl of rage and pain emanated from him as he forced himself up again and forward. The endless stalemate was taking its toll at last neither Draconis, nor the entity would give...

Rising once again he stumbled towards the group of apprentices now encircling their leader. Their weapons and senses raised in defense and ready to fight to the last, the apprentices stood poised to aid their Lord against the entity. Despite their focus and resolve, they were exhausted as well one could tell, anyone could see the tired faces and tell they were sapped for energy. A faint shift occurred as he could feel a pulse of something growing... it was subtle, forcing back the entity, the Lord surrounded by the apprentices was projecting his will and power to him... The surge propelled him further, his rabid mind fixated on the group of apprentices with a malicious hatred as he began to raises his hands towards them.

Fed by the surge of Lord Haretisch, Draconis drew in the force as his arms rose slightly with his palms raised out to the side... dark ripples of energy seemed to emanate from his hands as a building force began growing in him, poised to aid in ending this struggle. There Dark Lord had seemingly betrayed them all as the surge grew in Draconis, his eyes rolled back in his head in a horrifying display as dark chains of energy twisted down Draconis arms flying indeterminately out crackling and snapping in the air. The energy was unfocused, but began to dial in to where the apprentices now all stood as it cut through the sand approaching where the apprentices stood.

Racked in pain and despite appearances Draconis' focus was on something unseen as he was deep in concentration, fighting and battling on a plane the apprentices had only barely caught a glimpse of. The entity and Haretisch now fed him, empowering Draconis. All of it intoxicating, but it was all a charade. Draconis would not be slave to it further...

At that moment it was evident what was happening or was it? The funneling of power into Draconis had given just enough pause to the entity and stayed the surge from it. The rising tide had reached its crest as the entity was waning in its power... unable to sustain against the true wills of Draconis, Cruor, and now Hareticsh's focus. Despite being overcome with mindlessness, deep within the subconscious of Draconis a voice pierced the shroud that was clouding his mind. And that was all it took...

Get out. Draconis spoke softly, mouthing the words to himself. His eyes opened wide returning from their gruesome rolled back position. For the first time his sight was his own.\

The tendrils of dark slicing energy approaching the apprentices ceased retreating to Draconis recoiling back within him, as if they were tethered lines quickly being pulled back into their right place. His hands came together quickly as his movements became crisp, not unlike the mindless stumbling from before. Draconis' fists clenched shooting out down at his sides, then suddenly he brought them together in front of his face with a reverberating thunder sound that shot across the valley. Pushing down and out slowly towards the ground with his arms and hands, Draconis slowly struggling in unison against some unseen resistance as if pulling and drawing something out from within himself.

Hareticsh's plan had worked as he had been able to tip the balance, as Draconis' focus had shifted to exterminating the entity finally. Draconis surged forward into the thoughts of the entity, piercing its defenses with a focused will that was now closing in around the entities consciousness, as Draconis looked to join in on an all out assault with Cruor, Hareticsh, and himself to finish this fight.

TAG: Darth_wanderguard, Mikaboshi, StudentoftheSith, Moonspun Dragon, Darth Kronos, Shira A'dola, Darth Vortex

7. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Darth Haretish & Darth Kralkus -- Valley of the Dark Lords

A shriek emanated through the force. Pangs of wrath pealed through its fabric like the ring of a church bell, as the unnameable struggled to keep hold of those it once fully possessed. For a moment it would appear that the entity's whispers had been truth, as Draconis regained his strength and approached the apprentices like a predator. But it was only for a moment, as his wrath quickly turned inward to that which had robbed him of his sanity - now at his mercy as he fought with not only his own strength, but with that of a Dark Lord funneled into him. Finally, it relented. Both Gen'Dai and master assassin were released at once from its grasp, and it shuddered invisibly in the air, a formless, weightless, massless cloud of psychic energy. And then it was gone, retreated to its source deep within the catacombs from whence it had come. The mission had succeeded - Lord Cruor and his guardian Lord Draconis were free, and their cognizance returned much at once and then little by little afterward. But something else had been uncovered in the process.

Meters away, Haretisch lifted himself from the sand in a cold sweat. His breathing was heavy as he dusted the sand from his robes, and looked to the apprentices crowded around him. Arach. Kronos. Astraljunker. Scionica. Za'a. Each had come to his aid when it was needed - though in so doing they had saved themselves moreso than him. Nearby, Kralkus was roused as well. Now fully conscious, he eyed Draconis carefully as he made his way toward his master's side. His head was still quite sore.

Then Haretisch cast his eyes upon Cruor and Draconis, who stood silently nearby and took in the scene, and removed his hood. He saw recognition in the gaze of each - as he had expected. He was known to them, though not as a Dark Lord and the Shadow Hand of the Sith Empire, but instead as a brash apprentice of the once Dark Lord Vassago, a young and promising student of the relatively fledgling Sith order which preceded it. They had of course known of his banishment, though neither had been present to see it happen.

"You know me as Darth Haretisch, banished apprentice to Darth Vassago," he introduced himself. "Your lord is long dead - his order no more than a memory. In its place has risen a sprawling empire helmed by the Third Sith Triumvirate. You now look upon one of its three Dark Lords. You will no doubt have questions - and they will be answered in time. But know now that you will join us. So gather yourselves, we depart for the temple shortly," he finished. With that, he turned away and reached into his robes to activate a signaling beacon. A transport would be arriving shortly.

"Well done," he said to the apprentices before him, now joined by Kralkus who had slotted in beside Kronos and Astraljunker. "The temple awaits, but we won't be long at rest I'm afraid," he looked to Arach and Za'a as he spoke. "When we arrive - take a short while to rest, and then prepare to return here. I will call on you when the time comes. I will explain what must be done."

"As for you," he looked to Scionica, and lifted an open hand. His loaned lightsaber divested itself from her grasp and in short order was within his own gloved palm once again. "You shou-" his words were cut off mid sentence as his attempt to activate the blade - to ensure she hadn't been careless and somehow broken it - was met only with a cluster of sparks fizzling from the emitter.

She had been careless and somehow broken it.

He closed his eyes for just a moment in quiet exasperation and released a slow, laboring sigh. "You're fortunate this weapon is without a great deal of sentimental value to me," he started, "although I've never known one so careless in thought or action as you seem to be," he glowered down at her. "To destroy two lightsabers in a single day, in a single hour even, is an impressive feat of brainlessness."

Pursing his lips with irritation, he tucked the now useless if salvageable lightsaber into his robes, and continued with his debriefing of sorts.

"Kralkus," he began after a short pause, "recover the artifact. Allow your companions and yourself a brief respite, but do not delay for long. Patience is not a virtue of mine. Kronos and Astraljunker are to accompany you."

Then he looked to Scionica again, and thought for a moment, before continuing. "And bring the ruiner of other people's things with you as well."

"Done it will be, my master," Kralkus bowed before silently regretting it as the blood rushed to his aching head.

Haretisch regarded Kralkus with a nod, and then eyed the numerous corpses strewn across the red sand - some intact and some less so. "I would encourage you all not to allow whatever the cannon fodder was carrying to disappear with their remains beneath the shifting sands. Relieve them of their possessions, they'll certainly find no use otherwise. Especially those of you who are now without a weapon, would be wise to find one," he sighed again at Scionica.

In the distance, a personnel transport was approaching. The sand kicked up by its landing scattered the bright rays of the Korriban sun and bathed them all in orange.

The Shadow Hand's cloak billowed behind as he boarded the transport and waited for the apprentices, and the newly liberated lords of old, to follow.

TAG: All at Lower Valley

8. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    IC: Darth Kronos

Everything had happened so quickly to Kronos. One moment, he was trying to defend Haretisch, and in the next, he was already being debriefed for his next mission.

After the debriefing was over, Kronos wandered off to gander at the dead bodies that polluted the ground. There, he saw multiple, different lightsabers which lied next to each dead body. Many of them were the Sith Apprentices who rushed into the battle too quickly. At first, Kronos felt sorry for them... a little sorry. Now, after what he went though, he knows what they are:

Idiots.

He picked up a random lightsaber. He tried to ignite it, but nothing came out. Probably broken during the early parts of the battle.

A transport ship flew in. Haretisch walked inside it.

Time to go.

He threw the weapon back next to the Apprentice it was originally near, and he moved to the transport ship. He was now inside it.

TAG: @Darth_wanderguard Mikaboshi StudentoftheSith Darth Vortex Moonspun Dragon Shira A'dola dragonsith13

9. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Darth Titus
    Flag Hangar, Vapid

Things were chaotic within the hangar as more and more enemy shuttles made its way in. A fourth and fifth shuttle made a rough landing into the bay, each time unleashing more soldiers and Jedi knights and masters. After the fifth shuttle, the Sith found themselves in precarious positions. The shuttle began firing at Insipid. Watching Insipid rappel the shuttle's fire was astonishing, but not long after the Dark Lord was met with more fire from additional troops.

Knowing Insipid couldn't keep this defense up forever, Titus launched himself into the thick of things. A handful of soldiers that were firing at Insipid suddenly turned their attention to Titus. Volleys of fire rained down at the young Sith, but he was prepared. With a twirling arch of his lightsaber, he deflected the blasts back to sender. Three hit their mark, leaving two soldiers remaining. Titus reached out with the force until he reached his intended target. Then with the lightest clench of the fist, the soldier gasped at his throat, clawing at the invisible hand that grabbed hold of him.

The last soldier looked horrified, but kept his calm. He continued his firing at Titus, but Titus flung the soldier he was choking into the other attacker. The two collided and collapsed onto the floor. Before they had the opportunity regain their senses, Titus rushed over to them where he cut them down with no mercy.

That eliminated some of the immediate threat to Lord Insipid, but he was not out of the clear yet. Titus examined the battlefield; Manticore was locked in a dance with a Togruta Jedi, Robyn seemed to be having a conversation with whom he assumed to be the leader of this assault...rather odd, he thought. Anark was caught up in battle as well.

Chaos wouldn't even begin to do this moment justice. It was beautiful. Jedi versus Sith. All locked in a do or die conflict. Close quarters, very personal. This was fun! But Titus remembered that a shuttle was trying to blast Insipid into pieces, so he snapped out of his daydream.

He dodged and finessed his way around the hangar, nearing in on the shuttle. Titus leaped onto a small platform to help boost him further into the air so he can land on top of the shuttle and deal a crushing blow. But as he went airborne, he was snatched right back down to the ground.

Slowly, the young Sith master began to look up. Approaching him was a tan human female, striding confidently over to Titus. She was an attractive women, Titus conceded.

"I'll tell you what. If you turn around and fly out of this hangar, I will let you live. Sounds like a fair deal, right? I wouldn't want to harm a hair on that cute head of yours. So what do you say?" Titus joked, even though he wasn't sure if it was a joke or him being sincere.

Sigel Dare offered no verbal answer as she ignited her lightsaber and charged Titus.."Oh, so we're playing it that way," he scoffed. Igniting his crimson blade, Titus flung himself at Dare to meet her charge. They locked sabers under a forceful blow and before Titus could make his next move, Dare performed a spinning sweep with her leg that saw Titus drop to the deck.

She was a lot tougher than she looked, and she did look tough. She brought her lightsaber down in a brutal arch, looking to end the Sith. Titus countered by using a force push to knock her backwards as he got himself back to his feet.

"Okay, let's dance!"

TAG: Sinrebirth, greyjedi125, Snokers, Padawan4687, Darth Dreadwar, corinthia, dragonsith13, Mikaboshi

10. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    IC- Darth Arach
    Lower Valley

Arach let out the breath she unknowingly held as one by one, the other apprentices joined Haretisch. She only came out of her defensive stance when it was clear that Cruor and Draconis defeated the entity which had held them captive.

She became surprised at the uneasy relief that flowed through her. Uneasy because there was something niggling at the back of her mind...

"Well done," a voice said, before she could investigate further. "The temple awaits, but we won't be long at rest I'm afraid."

Arach turned around and saw Haretisch looking at herself and the nearby Za'a. "When we arrive - take a short while to rest, and then prepare to return here. I will call on you when the time comes. I will explain what must be done."

Arach dipped her head in a deep bow. "Yes, my Lord."

As he moved on to assign the other apprentices and the tiny Dark Lord, Arach found herself still tense and uneasy as though there was another attack on it's way. She slowly brought herself back to the present as Haretisch was finishing.

"I would encourage you all not to allow whatever the cannon fodder was carrying to disappear with their remains beneath the shifting sands. Relieve them of their possessions, they'll certainly find no use otherwise. Especially those of you who are now without a weapon, would be wise to find one." With that said, Haretisch boarded the ship that had landed nearby.

Slowly, the other apprentices started moving, whether to the ship or among the dead, Arach took no notice. She stood in one spot and looked at the carnage around her.

She had been known as a thief and scavenger while she had lived on Cosca. She lifted valuables off customers in the market or found scrap out in the desert to trade. However, due to the fierce competition, scrap would sometimes have been already picked over, or there would be nothing to steal in the market. In these desperate times, she had had been forced to loot the dead. She had not enjoyed it.

As she looked around, that same feeling of revulsion came back to her. Until her gaze fell on a specific body. The revulsion lessened and her curiosity and scavenger instinct took over.

Arach cautiously made her way through the bodies and knelt next to the one that caught her eye. It had been mutilated beyond all recognition.

The body had received many disembowling slashes across the abdomen and chest, it's left arm had been savagely taken off, its face was soo badly damaged, Arach couldn't even tell it had been one when the Sith Master had been alive.

Before she began her search, Arach placed her right hand hand over her heart and bowed her head for a couple seconds, then slowly, almost gently, began her search.

She didn't find much, just some money, an interesting dagger that was made from some type of bone. The hilt had designs carved into it and its sheath had some jewels encrusted. The cutting edge was wickedly serrated. Satisfied by this, Arach was about to move but a glint around the body's neck caught her eye. She reached for it and pulled out a silver chain. It had run underneath the front of the light armor and the pendant she pulled out had somehow escaped damage. She took the necklace and brought it closer to her face to see it better.

The pendant looked delecate and it's design was intricate, holding with it a small red stone no bigger than the hollow of her palm. She gently touched it and there was a soothing calm. She slipped it in her pocket with the money. Turning her head back to the body, she repeated her gesture from before, then stood and boarded the ship.

It wasn't until later she finally realized what had been wrong. Someone had been watching her.

Tags: Darth_wanderguard, Darth Vortex, Shira A'dola, StudentoftheSith, Mikaboshi, dragonsith13, Darth Kronos, Sinrebirth (if he wants) and anyone else I've missed

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Battle of Teta

The battle was modulating, but also ending, too. Anark had stepped up and killed Titus's foe, freeing him up to assist Insipid, but Sigel Dare had already stepped up. Soldiers were dying and not really achieving much else, and Insipid reached out and crushed one of the remaining shuttles with an exertion of will, channeling the energy he had drawn out of the blaster bolts out of him in a shout.

Shado Vao took a sigh and stepped back from the falling roof support, and was poised to chase after Robyn with a his sky blue lightsaber readied, when he was forced to deflect a random burst of blaster fire from Lenora. 'Go, apprentice!' Her purple skin was flushed, angry, and the Keshiri threw herself to the left as Shado deflected the last of the staccato shots back at her. The bolt spanged loudly off the bulkhead, and Lenora popped up over some wreckage and went to again. Shado was already driving his lightsaber through her shoulder, and Lenora cried out and fell to the ground. The Twi'lek Jedi Master spun to face the remaining Sith.

Jedi Master Dan was rapidly finding his frustration mounting at the battle. Another Sith had decided the fate of another Jedi, and they had a pair of Knights engaging Digrant and that was it now. The Togruta drew back from the repulsive wave that Manticore had employed. He landed lightly by Shado, who acknowledged him with a nod and then they jointly hurtled the flaming wreck of the grenaded shuttle at Anark, with such speed that it would proof difficult to avoid - they hadn't even gestured to signify their act, they had simply acted, together, a Jedi meld between the two Masters.

Darth Insipid, breathing deeply, surveyed the remaining combatants but the shuttle had crashed to the ground before he could do anything to assist his apprentice. He nodded to Manticore, and noted as Sigel was pushed back by Titus also; she promptly landed beside her fellow Masters. Digrant was disconnected from them with his two problems, and intervening there would, even if Robyn acted, put them in a five against five scenario which would prove dangerous.

Dare, Dan and Vao were elite veterans of the Sith-Imperial War. They were seasoned, and not just in defeat, but victory too. They were eminently powerful and Vao was on the verge to becoming the next Grandmaster, as and when K'Kruhk stepped down. Insipid nodded at Robyn and Titus, and spoke up.

'It is over. We equal you.'

The sounds of Digrant's battle echoed around them, but it was not the main game. Two Jedi Knights, one bladed and one not, were not going to be a major input. No, the third Knight, the one that Robyn had maimed, was not dead, and seemed to have sound enough inner peace or strength to fend off his burns and was hesitatingly standing now the flaming wreck was blocking the entrance to the ready room. Insipid reflected on whether his slave had survived or not, let alone his apprentice. Perhaps not. Insipid turned to the maimed man, who had horrific burns along half his face, an eye swollen shut, but the Zeltron seemed to have been busy applying bacta patches to his arms and chest. His hands were fine, and he held a lightsaber in them.

Still no kill for Robyn, I see.

Insipid eyed Manticore.

The entire tableau, and his detailed thoughts, had taken less than a minute.

'Let's end this.'

Insipid pointed his hand forward, and a blaster dropped into his hand. It began spitting shards at Vao, who simply raised a piece of durasteel to ward them off, and then angled like a blade to remove Insipid's legs from his chest. Insipid flipped over and forward as Sigel charged for Insipid, and Dann for Titus; they had swapped opponents at the last moment to catch their foes unaware.

Shado dove towards Manticore, lightsaber spearing forward and then at the last moment of contact leapt up and over, igniting the second end of his weapon to stab down, looking to end, slash behind him as he spun and stand with his weapon twirling in anticipation of a strike by his opponent.

Dann stabbed low with his blade, at Titus' feet, and then cut up, rolling his blade halfway up to spin around the point and slash at neck height on the pass-by, anticipating the low strike being evaded, the cut up being blocked, and the neck slash connecting.

Dare simply gestured, snatching the gun from Insipid's hand and then cutting forward, with a two handed slash at his midriff and then a quick pull-back to catch his return strike, Insipid took the block and then the slash back, but she caught the blow on her bracer and his saber cut out - cortosis bracer. Dare drive forward and Insipid spun away, looking for a weapon among the dead to use before she closed. The Imperial Master grabbed at him with the Force and he easily broke her grip, grinning all the time as he spun and ducked and weaved away from her. He only had a few moments to stall until his weapon was ready to use again.

Robyn's opponent simply gestured with his free hand and sought to fling her into the bulkhead behind the downed Lenora, and then lunge after her, lightsaber readied. Before he met her, the lightsaber of a dead Jedi would leap to his aid, flying at her like a spear for her heart, and he would follow up with a cut to her neck.

It was time to end things.

---
    Below

The Jedi looked to the room with the Sith, and paused. 'Of course.' He shut down his blade, placing the hilt on the ground beside him as he broke out a small medpack from beneath his robes. 'Here, let me help.'

The second Jedi arrived and the handsome man nodded towards the room, the first moving off with his blade ignited. For a moment the handsome Jedi looked after him, before turning back to face Asura.

TAG: Snokers, Darth Dreadwar greyjedi125 Darth Master Titus Padawan4687 dragonsith13 corinthia Mikaboshi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    IC: Darth Apollyon
    Fortress of Golg

Clever boy.

Darth Apollyon smirked, waving to the advancing pack of Shistavanen with fingers curling like her smile, as she dove after Ike and Bellorum. Bellorum had, in fact, missed landing on top of the delightful paramour, but Apollyon did not miss Bellorum.

An oof was wrenched forth as the Dread Hand dropped on the Dawn Insipid from the hastily-forged manhole in the ceiling, as as she attempted to disentangle herself, her necklace caught in Bellorum's hair, and snapped. Apollyon stood, and the fact she did not notice the lack of the Sith talisman around her neck, as the Lorekeeper dropped through also behind her, was testament to the sight that greeted the four Sith.

Screams registered in their ears, as the soldiers that had fallen prey to the Lorekeeper's spell turned on their fellows and the wolfmen above, and then those screams were cut short as Apollyon plugged the hole with rubble she telekinetically tore from the wall.

And the team was left in the Keep's treasury.

It was a circular chamber with a low ceiling, an around its periphery were numerous wooden stands bearing holocrons, crimson and emerald and sapphire, decahedrons and pyramids and cubes, as well as gargoyles statues of stone and bronzium. A single floor hatch lay opposite the racks of spears, swords, battleaxes and lanvaroks. And most obvious of all, the gold.

Heaps of talismans and amulets and every piece of armour imaginable, as if carelessly dumped by the most dreadful species of hoarder. Apollyon smiled, her black eyes reflecting the glint of more wealth - wealth of knowledge, to her; any other sort was irrelevant - than she had ever seen in her lifetime.

And then her eyes were drawn to the cases. Transparisteel cases as one might find in the Dark Lords of the Sith exhibit in Coruscant's Galactic Museum, each containing an artifact, numbering four.

A small and simple leather book, plain, with no markings to indicate its contents.

A horned helmet of greyish metal, with a twisted noseplate.

A golden gauntlet with a ruby embedded within, pulsating with bloodlight.

And a tiny stick figure, made out of six twigs bound together by straw.

"The Helm of Graush?" Apollyon pointed to the second case. Dreadwar had assigned them to retrieve such, but she knew Ike and Bellorum were looking for another artifact.

One of the holocrons was of neither Sith nor Jedi design, but instead a grey box, covered in inscriptions that were neither Aurebesh nor the barbed glyphs of the ancient Sith.

It could only be the Holocron of Soa, Rakatan Lord of Korriban.

---

Re'van slipped through the window into a single narrow passageway, so roughly hewn rocks jutted out into her path entirely, and only three feet wide, requiring her to shuffle along sideways to move forward.

A grinding noise accompanied her entrance into the Fortress, a ticking noise of machinery as a durasteel slab lowered behind her, sealing the window off. At the end of the passageway, a winding stone stair was visible, and some coins glittered at its base, perhaps indicating the stair led up to the Fortress' treasury.

But there was the slightest breeze kissing the nape of her neck, and that wind brought a whisper so quiet, nay, so silent, it might have simply been Re'van's imagination. Look up.

There was a small hole in the rock above her, just wide enough for someone to squeeze through, if they so desired. A closer examination would reveal the shaft bent to the right, into a tunnel so narrow it might have been an ancient stone pipe.

A mewling sound emanated from it, and soon Re'van's ears were caressed by the moaning of a damned spirit. Come here, little Sith. I died here, trying to escape. I will never be free, save through you. Come to me, and let me bind myself to you, and I will reward you with a warning... a warning about what should happen, if one should ever disturb that which belongs to Graush.

TAG: Sinrebirth Mikaboshi Lady Belligerent HunterPrime

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

13. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Voktys & Sabba
    Mountain peaks of Makatak

.The Crack in the Sky.

"Just close your eyes..."

~He whispers softly, moments before the creeping death comes upon them both.

Lazily, Vassago opens his eyes and and sees nothing but blackness. The ground below him is gone, replaced with the entire universe. Stars twinkle around him like small candles in the distance, a sound like rushing water swirling around his head. The universe is laden with millions upon millions of glimmering azure strings, weaving in and out of each other, creating an enormous translucent fabric. He can hear each breath he takes, echoing in his head. Every breath more calm and even than the last.
    Glancing down at his hands, he doesn't see the color of his flesh or garments, but rather a transparent blackness, surrounded by an eerie sapphire glow.

He has been on this plane before.

During his many years of exile, the Dark Lord learned to harness the Force in many, many ways that were unknown to him, and would likewise be foreign to most other Sith, or even Jedi. To commune with the Force on such a level takes intense mastery of oneself, as well as the Force surrounding them.

In this instance, time itself stands still.

It's not that Vassago is so powerful he has literally stopped the fabric of time from weaving, no. Rather, in this state of deep meditation, he moves unhindered while all the events around him transpire at a pace so diminished, it seems as if time itself has stopped.

"You return, young one."

A feminine voice softly echos, breaking the ambiance of the blackness. Vassago shifts slowly, turning his body to face the sound. Before him, in the vast expanses, a woman sits with her legs crossed floating in a meditative state. He inclines his head, bowing slightly when he sees the familiar form. "Master Erietta. I have come seeki--" he begins, but is cut off. "I know why you are here," she says calmly, coming out of her meditative state, coming to rest beside Vassago. "Walk with me." A path like a prism is laid out before them, allowing them to seemingly walk through the stars.

"The time has come for me to commune with the Force as you do, Master. Permanently. I do not wish to return." He explains to her, his words coming across very certain. The two continue to walk, passing planets one after another as they walk, stars whispering by them. "That's not what you've worked for. All these years, exploring the planes of the Force, of the spirits, to simply give up." The woman questions Vassago's intentions, attempting to reason with him. "But here, I am free of the guilt. The guilt you'll never know, Master."

The two come to rest at a planet deep in the Outer Rim. A planet that looks quiet from the atmosphere. Erietta motions her hand, showing a new path, one that leads down toward the planet. Vassago nods and begins walking first.

"You're not done yet, Vassago. Do not use the guilt you feel as an excuse. Your past failures do not define your future. Know your strength. It is much more than those around you. Not knowing your own strength is unwise." She explains. The two come to rest in the lower atmosphere of the planet, among the swirling clouds. A massive warship descends upon the planet. It becomes clear this planet is Makatak, the same planet where Vassago's physical body is, along with Sabba.

"Look," Erietta points down toward the planet. "Below is your physical form, along with the child Sabba. Do not let the devils of your past destroy her innocence. She did not ask to be thrust into this. You brought this upon her." Surprisngly, her voice is not angry, but rather extremely calming. Vassago nods slowly, then turns to Erietta, his eyes like two bright stars in the transluescent blackness. "She is my future, you understand?" He asks, genuinely unsure of the answer. Silence.

"Yes. You made her as she is. Do not waste the gifts you have given to her, young one." Erietta responds, turning to face him, as well. "It's time for you to show her." A moment of silence before Vassago nods, then turns his gaze back to the planet.

On the surface, even from the atmosphere, the destruction is obvious. Blackness overtakes masses of the land. Slow moving globs of death slither very slowl on every inch of the land below. The ship moves just as slowly, an inch an hour it seems, coming closer to the planet below.

"Do not recede your eyes and sulk in disgust, Vassago. The living still have use of you." She commands, standing to face him. "I will not," he responds calmly, returning her gaze. "I will not leave her to such a fate. I will not allow this to pass unanswered. I will return for more, I will pay what I must." He begins stepping forward, moving back toward the planet as he speaks.

"Open your eyes, Apprentice. Take a deep breath. Return to life! Wake up and fight..." she commands to him, turning to watch him as he moves back to the world below. "...I will decide what you pay."

In the blink of an eye, Vassago returns from his epiphanic state. He opens his eyes, blinking repeatedly to clear his vision, and looks to his side; Sabba is still kneeling beside him, quietly sobbing, waiting for her untimely demise.

"Just close your eyes, Sabba. Imagine everything is as it was. I'll tell you when." He whispers to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. She perks up at the sound of his voice, thinking the next sound she would hear would be that of the sky falling around her. She looks up just to see Vassago grab hold of the walking staff and step forward into the swarming death. She looks down at the ground and sees the infestation below her, but it does not cause her to wither. She turns and looks around, moving her hands to touch the ground but realizes, with a gasp...she is levitating. She feels like she is still on solid ground, as if she is not only being lifted, but held by...something. This is certainly not by her own doing, but rather that of Vassago. She quickly looks forward and sees the aged man with his arms stretched out, his robes flowing in the massive wind gusts around him.

The entire time Vassago was on his knees, silent beside Sabba, he was within an epiphanic state, gathering an incredible amount of power and focus to preform a feat that is far beyond the comprehension and power of most Force users. A feat that seems completely and utterly impossible to most that are not disciplined or powerful enough to achieve.

Levitating not just feet, but miles off the ground now, Vassago appears to be directly in front of the massive ship. He opens himself up to the Force, his body tensing incredibly, and he begins to speak through the Force. The millions of strings that Vassago was walking among just moments ago are now at his command, willing to do his bidding. He moves each of his fingers independently of the other, quite literally pulling at each string of the Force. He thrusts and throws his arms, pushing and pulling the Force to his will.
    High above the war ship the sky begins to swirl, lightning begins to crackle and spout forth. Clouds are pulled from every direction, seemingly siphoned into this massive swirl above the craft. The skies begin to shudder with immense thunder, the invisible glass-like atmosphere above the planet, and the war ship, cracks open as a violent vortex is opened from above.

Lightning pours from the sky, crashing into the ship and land mass below, piercing enormous holes in the hull of the ship. The land below cracks and shudders as the enormous bolts of lightning shower down. The waves of power from this massive, violent vortex split, opening up two more vortices. Vassago shudders, his teeth gritting behind his lips as he harnesses the inhuman powers of the Force. The three vortices work in tandem; the pull is massive, the push is incredible, and the war ship simply cannot withstand it. The Force energy from the violent blue vortices rips and pulls at the festering ship. It shudders and bellows multiple times, but the Force is entirely too much. It gives way. The massive Force Storm causing the ship to literally be ripped apart, from stem to stern.
    Enormous chunks of the ship begin to cascade to the surface of the planet, causing huge craters and massive divets in the land.

The Dark Lord Vassago wretches and yells, gathering his strength and bring his hands together, lacing his fingers. When this happens, as if pulling the strings on a marionette, the vortices converge and become one, the two on either side absorbing into the middle. The now massive vortex swirls and spews Force energy, throwing massive waves at the planet below. The energies scatter and impact the land below, causing some continents to shatter, some sinking into the oceans of the planet. Other splinter and crack, completely dismantled. The surface of the planet now scorched by the powers of the Force Storm, destroyed, along with any secrets it may have had...

What felt like hours had been only minutes. The entire time, Sabba was suspends in air just beside Vassago, yet she has no concern with that. Rather, she watches the entire event play out in completely disbelief. Nothing compared to this. Pulling at the earth, lifting her off the ground, shooting lightning, killing the Witch...nothing...mattered. Nothing couple hold a candle to what she just saw. In wide eyed wonder she watched. In shock, amazement, horror, disbelief. Nothing she had ever seen, nothing she had ever done could have prepared her for that moment.

Sabba looks to Vassago, still controlling the Storm, her mouth agape. She can't speak, she has no words, she cannot believe what she just saw; a man just opened a wormhole and destroyed not only massive war ship, but also some of the planet she called home. She cannot stop her bottom lip from quivering, her eyes from watering, her mind from wondering...what else is this man capable of? Is he truly a man? Or is he a god of some sort...?

The time has come. The moment is now.

Vassago reaches back and grabs hold of Sabba, and throws his arms forward. Without notice, Sabba is thrust into the Wormhole, and as if Vassago is harnessed to her, as she flies through the wormhole, so does he follow her. She can't help but scream a blood curdling scream as she is thrust into the massive hole, literally tunneling through the universe as the speed of hyperspace.

As the two pass through the wormhole, the massive and chaotic storm over Makatak ends; the vortices close, and the sky returns to normal. A low rumble of thunder can be heard in the distance, but there is no life left on the planet to react...

-----------------------------------------

The closure of the tunnel chases them, coming up behind the two traveling through the hyperspace wormhole. The trip is short and it's about to come to an end. Vassago throws his arms out and brings the two to a stop, the wormhole around them passes through and ends. Now, the two are careening to surface of a brand new planet.

With what he can muster, Vassago slows their descent, bringing them safely to rest on the surface of a new planet. Sabba quickly gets to her feet and begins shaking her hands, wringing them nervously as she paces back and forth. "What-what-what was that? What just happened? Tell me, please tell me. Please. You have to," She continues like this, talking circles around herself, scared out of her mind.

Vassago attempts to step forward, but crumbles to the ground. He hits the surface of the planet and lays for a moment, out of breath, seemingly drained. Sabba runs over, coming to his aide. "Voktys! Are you...are you okay?" She exclaims, kneeling beside him. He nods, inhaling and exhaling slowly. "My walking staff," He requests, motioning to the object that was on the ground beside her. She grips it and hands it back to him. Carefully, he gets to his feet, relying heavily on the staff. He dusts himself off and nods once again, signaling her is okay. "I'm fine, just...a bit tired. I only need a short time, really." He explains, letting her know not to worry.

She grabs the pack that landed beside her, the same one from the hut on Makatak, and stands to his side. "What was that?" She asks, sounding only slightly less terrified than before. "The Force, Sabba. The power of the Force." He replies indirectly, not giving her a complete answer.

"I thought we were dead. You saved us, you save...me. Again." She explains, sounding both grateful and shocked. "Why?" She follows up, truly curious how and why she has survived so much. He turns slowly to meet her gaze and places a hand on her shoulder. "All will be revealed in time, Sabba. Now, come...we need to find a way off this planet." He states warmly, turning to walking forward toward a seeming metropolis.

"Can't we just...travel through that...tunnel? What was that, Voktys?" She asks, her curiosity getting the better of her. A low, light chuckle escapes the aged man's lips. "It was a Force Storm, and we traveled through a worm hole. And no...I can't just conjure them for convenience." He adds wryly, looking back to make sure she is keeping up with him.

Sabba looks around in wonder. Having never been off her home planet of Makatak, this world, bustling with star ships and in orbit space stations, floating cities, and towering sky scrapers seems completely alien. Once more, she can't believe her eyes. "Where are we, Voktys? What...is all this? An innocent question, though he did not feel the need to explain all the world around her. As time goes on, she will learn. He instead chooses only to answer the 'where'.

"This is Terminus," he says plainly, nodding his head toward the large city ahead of them. "Stay close." His warning seems ominous, but Sabba hardly recognizes it as she looks at all world around her. Something new, something incredible had just been dropped in front of her...~

TAG: @Darth Dreadwar

14. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    IC: Re'van
    In a tight spot, Inside the fortress of Golg

The rought hewn rock was almost inviting, as Re'van slipped through a window. It was a single, narrow passageway, the path was hand cut, with bits of rock jutting out from the walls. It was a tight fit, only three feet wide, but she gently made work of it. Re'van froze, as she heard a grinding noise. A ticking noise of machinery as a
    durasteel slab lowered behind her, sealing the window off. Is that why the guards did not run? She raised her
    head, listening for any more sounds. Not finding any, she continue to move down the passageway, coming across a curious sight. A winding stone stair was visible, and some coins glittered at its base. Re'van raised an eyebrow.
    Re'van had no trouble believing in luck. But it was more believable to belive in a carefully laid trap. A window
    to carefully laid. Time to find out. As she moved oonce more, she felt a slight breeze, causing the hairs on the
    nape of her neck to rise. Re'van froze instantly, her hand close to her weapon. The window had just been sealed.
    She faced the stairs. There was no place, a mere breeze could enimate from. She crouched, her eyes narrowed, as
    her mental shields were brought tight and close to her. She heard a sound. The sound of a whisper too soft to be
    understood, but still heard. She looked up.

There was a small hole in the rock above her, just wide enough for someone to squeeze through. A kill hole? She
    leaned back, and examined it. She could see that there was some sort of small tunnel or shaft, that bent to the
    right, into a tunnel so narrow it might have been an ancient stone pipe. It would have been a very tight fit, for
    even a child. Soon, Re'van could hear a very strange sound coming from the pipe. A mewling sound emanated from it, and it reminded her of a small kitten or animal. But the darkness told her otherwise, as the sounds became
    clearer. She had a guess what she was now hearing. She was listening to moaning of a spirit. 'Come here, little
    Sith. I died here, trying to escape. I will never be free, save through you. Come to me, and let me bind myself to
    you, and I will reward you with a warning... a warning about what should happen, if one should ever disturb that
    which belongs to Graush.' Re'van gave a harsh, quiet bark of a laugh. "I would be a fool indeed, to allow an
    unknown spirit bind itself to me. Especailly one I know nothing of." Re'van thought for a moment, and then gave a
    smile. "But, if you wish to show me your gratitude, I do have a way that you may leave this place." Re'van reached
    into her shirt, and pulled out a small chrystal on a chain. "This will work for your purposes. It may not be as
    mobile, but it is certainly better than being stuck within the refreshner pipes of this place." Re'van nodded, and
    drew out a small dagger. She held it in the palm of her head, but did nothing threating with it. "So tell me,
    little spirit. What were you doing here? And does it have anything to do wit what happenswhen someone tries to
    leave with thewith that which belongs to Graush? Re'van waited for the spirit to respond to her offer. As she did,
    she looked towards the coins scattered on the steps and then looked up the stairs. She listened carefully for any
    other sounds, as she kept herself cloaked for now.

TAG: Sinrebirth Mikaboshi Lady Belligerent Darth Dreadwar

15. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    IC: Darth Anark

More Chaos...

The last thing he remembered seeing was the smoldering wreckage of the shuttle he'd destroyed himself coming towards him at a speed that was just too fast for his usually swift reactions to counter. By some quirk of fate or just sheer luck the ruined shuttle hit him in such a way that he went straight through a glass viewing window that had survived the blast of the thermal imploders, he felt ten thousand shards of glass pierce his exposed face and neck for a second and then... darkness.

He came to slowly, his vision blurred and a deafening ringing in both ears. He couldn't feel his face, in fact, he couldn't feel much of anything and it took a moment for his eyes to focus and when he lifted his head he saw that his chest was bare and red instead of its usual pale complexion, blood glistening and the material of his tunic torn - almost completely shredded. The real horror was yet to be realized, his hand was pinned to the floor, a large chunk of sharpened debris from the ship had gone straight through the palm and embedded itself in the deck below. The Sith let out a cry of panic when he noticed this and instinctively thrashed around, trying to free himself. This was a bad idea and the excruciating pain reverberated through his whole nervous system.

Still, calm your mind and stay still he said to himself inside his head.

But this was going to hurt whichever way he went about it and he couldn't stay here pinned to the deck for long, he had no idea how much time had been lost or even if his master had got himself out of his predicament. Using his free hand he reached down to his belt, trying to keep the other arm as still as possible to avoid any more pain, tearing a piece of his cloth as he reached for his lightsaber to put in his mouth to avoid biting off his own tongue. He gagged himself with the cloth and laid the saber hilt on the ground beside him. It took a few moments of deep breathing before he mustered enough courage to pull his hand free and it was even worse than he had anticipated.

His hand came free with a wet crunching sound and didn't even feel like his own hand, it was weak and limp. He could hear muffled battle still ensuing around the wreckage he was trapped under. So his ears were still in working order but he still couldn't feel his face. Picking up the huge glass shard he'd just pulled from his own flesh as a mirror, he ignited his lightsaber for a light to reflect off the glass in the darkness of the downed shuttle, he had to move the saber a few times to catch his reflection and when he did he wished he'd never looked. tiny clear fragments mapped his entire face and one eye was bruised shut. There was both wet and dry blood indicating that he must have been unconscious for some time. He had also suffered severe burns, probably his own doing with the fire from the imploders still burning away as the shuttle struck him.

"Curse those slimy, foul playing Jedi to the deepest void!" he exclaimed aloud as he tossed the shard aside and got slowly and shakily to his feet. There was just enough vertical room to stand up with none to spare. He had now been physically scarred by those treacherous fiends and although his path to the dark side had been his destiny all along, this affliction by the Jedi that would probably see him covering his face for the rest of his natural life made the fire inside him burn ever more brilliant.

Darth Anark now had two things on his mind as he began to extract splinters from his distorted face - finding a way out of the rubble...

And vengeance.

TAG: Darth Dreadwar greyjedi125 Darth Master Titus Mikaboshi Padawan4687 dragonsith13 corinthia Sinrebirth

16. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    IC: Scionica
    Valley of the Dark Lords

Exhausted, Scionica relented her Force use with immense gratitude. This had been some battle, and it had taken it’s physical and mental toll on her. She absentmindedly watched the two newly-freed Sith before Haretisch’s irritated voice caught her attention.

"You're fortunate this weapon is without a great deal of sentimental value to me, although I've never known one so careless in thought or action as you seem to be."

What?

"To destroy two lightsabers in a single day, in a single hour even, is an impressive feat of brainlessness."

Scionica looked at the lightsaber in his hand with confusion. Broken it? That couldn’t be possible, it had worked just fine for her not five minutes ago!

“And bring the ruiner of other people's things with you as well."

Scionica’s gaze narrowed, pitch-black eyes flashing angrily. She had not come eight years as a professional assassin by being careless. She took a step forward, intending to have her word about her subject, when something flashed out of the corner of her eye. Curious, she stooped to brush some dust off of something that looked like...

A vindicated grin grew slowly across her face. She picked up the lightsaber piece and bounced it in her hand for a moment before tossing it in Haretish’s direction as he walked away.

“Perhaps, before you go throwing accusations, my Lord, you first look at your own handiwork. If a lightsaber is so flimsy that it can be rendered dysfunctional so easily, it does not deserve to be used.”

Having said her piece, the young woman stalked away, taking a moment to sift through the ruins and bounty of the battle.

She picked her way through bodies and inanimate chaos, sending her mind out to search for anything that might be valuable or worth looting. Most of the plunder was junk, worthless or broken items that weren’t worth her time to fix. Every once in a while she stooped to dig something out that seemed promising, but there wasn’t much. Several credits were recovered, as well as a few pieces that she could sell. A few of the bodies had stashes of poisons that she added to her collection.

Something tugged gently at her mind and she turned to look at the body behind her, kicking the corpse aside to recover what was beneath it. A lightsaber hilt gleamed up at her and she called it lazily to her hand. Testing it’s weight and balance, she ignited the ‘saber and looked at the bloody-red blade in distaste. If she could recover her own crystals, she could change the blade to her preferred golden light.

Scionica’s fingers flitted over the adjustment panels swiftly, adapting the blade to a length better suited for her height. She glanced at the body, shaking her head at how tall he must have been in life. Twirling the ‘saber around in a few swift katas, she nodded to herself, satisfied that she could adapt the weapon to her own needs in her own time, and deactivated the blade. The light glinted on the alloys of the hilt and Scionica noticed for the first time that deep black and pale silver colours reminded her very much of Kevala...

Tears filled her dark eyes as she stood still, clenching her new weapon with white knuckles. Fury was quick to replace mourning and she glared into nothing as the hot, white anger coursed through her. She would make them pay, all of them, anyone who was involved in her twin’s death. And it seemed she had a whole journey to fantasize about slow and painful she could make those deaths.

Turning swiftly, her crimson braid swinging out behind her, she stormed back towards the transport ship and entered the metal corridors without another glance at the battlefield.

TAG: Darth_wanderguard Darth Kronos and I can't remember the other tags right now, sorry!

17. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005

18. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    IC: Hesper Arriving at the Vapid

It seemed like such a straight shot to the hangar of the Vapid.

That is, until Hesper had actually flown into the fray of the space battle. It was made quite clear quite quickly that flying a fighter of Jedi design into a battle of Jedi versus Sith and heading straight for the Vapid was not the brightest idea, but there was little else Hesper could have done. Hesper cursed violently in her quiet voice as three D-types sidled up alongside her, followed by an Imperial shuttle and an Alliance Crossfire, cursing that if those ships were to squander her chance to make it to the Vapid, she would have a good handful of sharp words and murder on her mind. She continued to push the TwinTail directly for the hangar, ducking and rolling to avoid the bits and pieces of the battle's wake of destruction.

Truth be told, Hesper had a love-hate relationship with flying. Oh, the recklessness was irresistible for her. To hurtle oneself through open space! But she could never shake the niggling memory at the back of her mind that it was flying that took something so precious from her, something so darling. Ribbons of plasma lash around the TwinTail, and Hesper jerks the fighter to avoid them, her hands steady on the controls. The shield of the Vapid was coming up fast, the other fighters hot on her tail, and Hesper began to reconcile herself with the idea that she may never make it to her Sith Master.

Just as Hesper feared that she was about to be smashed to atoms against the Vapid's shield, they miraculously came down. And as Hesper desperately attempted to correct her horribly wrong vector and speed, she felt a strong ripple in the Force correct her, bringing her in for a decent landing.

Several meters away from her Jedi fighter stood her new Master, the Emperor Dreadwar.

"Welcome, Hesper," he intoned with a rasp and a beckoning gesture of his ghostly hand.

His form flickered and blurred strangely, and Hesper's brow beetled as she lifted the X-83's canopy, shucked off the helmet, and disembarked the fighter. She grabbed the blaster she'd snagged off the J-1 and threw its carry strap across her body, the rifle resting against her back. Hair rippling about her, she knelt quickly before her master.

"You are my new apprentice," Dreadwar said. He indicated an Upsilon-class shuttle in the hangar, and Hesper concluded they would soon board it. "An entire moon in this system has responded to my presence, and turned to face the fleet." Hesper's steely eyes traveled to the command shuttle, then flicked back to her Master as the Emperor bent and let out an odd hiss. His form was warped and somehow off-- Hesper's jaw tightened as she wondered what the problem might be.

"We must go to Atale," Dreadwar continued, "at once." At this, Hesper rose, appearing dwarfed beside the tall form of the Emperor. She looked to him with keen attentiveness, knowing that her first task was on the immediate horizon. A fire of determination burned within her, ignited by the opportunity to begin proving her worth to the Sith. With a wheeze and a hiss, Dreadwar spoke again. "If it is a seal, it cannot be broken."

The words were incomprehensible to Hesper. But she locked them into her memory to be solved at another time, regardless, as they were words that exuded a palpable sense of importance and urgency.

But then, behind the Master and apprentice-- the Alliance Crossfire that had been following Hesper had edged into the hangar while the shields were down. Dismay crashed over Hesper like an ocean wave as she turned on her heel to see a Jedi launching himself at she and the Emperor. Instinctively, she threw out her arms, and deflected what objects the Jedi was Force-flinging at them, directing them back at the lightsaber-brandishing Jedi.

"I assume this would be our cue to leave, my Master?" Hesper asked of Dreadwar over her shoulder.

TAG: Darth Dreadwar Sinrebirth

19. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Updated CS - Triumvirate Approved

Name: Bellorum
    Sex: female
    Species: human/Chiss
    Height: 152 cm
    Weight: 57kg
    Physical description: Physical stature is more human than Chiss. Pale skin, deep red eyes.
    Unruly hair the shade of Lapis, deep blue with scattered threads of gold. Worn pulled into tight bun held in place with long pins of aurodium.

Clothing: Snug black leggings, tucked into tall boots. Smoky grey loose tunic, belted with black leather. Flowing black cloak.
    Weapons: Ornate push dagger, various poisons, deep violet-bladed shoto lightsaber, and heavy ornate Beskad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description of abilities: Extensive knowledge of and skill with various poisoning and healing compounds. Has studied and worked in archaeology and antiquities. Skilled with a blade and is well trained in the defensively minded lightsaber form of Soresu - sometimes employing a unique Jar'Kai variant of the form to wield a beskad or push dagger in her offhand. In a fight she rarely confines herself to a strict form, preferring instead to augment her mastery of Soresu with dirty and often less than honorable tactics; biting, hair pulling, attacks to the genitals, etc.

Trained extensively by Lord Insipid in the dark force arts of the Sith assassin - her favored tools of choice are Force Drain, Force Stealth, Force Barrier, and Mind Trick.

Biography: Bellorum never knew her parents, she was raised by her archeologist grandmother living a nomadic lifestyle. Granny's fellow scientists were an odd mix of misfits who doted on the child and assisted in educating her in their fields of specialty.

Bellorum's favorite was an herbalist/botanist who taught her to not only heal using elements found in nature, but to use them for evil purposes; to torture and kill.

It was alone her hunger for knowledge was sated. Combing the dig sites she made friends with dark spirits that awoke in her presence. The ancient voices told stories of great wars and tragic defeats. They encouraged her to make herself blend into the shadows and stalk prey. The spirits demonstrated the beauty and power of the Force. One sinister presence led her to a magnificent weapon that had been hidden years before, a brilliant violet bladed lightsaber.

After Granny's passing, Bellorum worked awhile as a mercenary - never forgetting the dark spirits who insisted she seek out and learn to harness the dark power.

When she caught the attention of Lord Insipid, he claimed her as his secret apprentice, and the raw potential which had long made her a magnet for the malevolent spirits, was finely honed under his tutelage.

Class: Assassin - Stalker
    Level: 13
    Skills:

Tier I

Force Push/Pull
    Force Choke
    Tutaminis
    Dark Side Meld
    Force Stealth (+1 class bonus)
    Force Barrier (+1 class bonus)
    Soresu
    Jar'Kai (+1 class bonus)

Tier II

Mind Trick (+1 class bonus)
    Force Lightning
    Mind Shard
    Force Drain (+1 class bonus)
    Force Avalanche
    Dark Side Healing

20. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore
    Aboard the Vapid, Hangar battle

He felt the flow of the darkside, cresting, gaining momentum, gaining predominance as the battle raged on.

Soldiers were dying by the score, enemy shuttles were being destroyed, literally preventing their escape. Still, despite the slow ascension of the darkside, there was an elusive barrier slowing their progress; he could not quite pinpoint it. The jedi were up to something. This frontal assault, although welcomed, was not very jedi like. Darth Insipid’s earlier words echoed through the sith masters mind.

How the war was changing the jedi, to a point where they would be jedi only in name.

Lord Manticore was not entirely surprised to see the togruta recover before he could press the advantage. The zabrak sith master allowed himself a smirk as Darth Anark, Triumvir Insipid’s latest apprentice, decimated an enemy soldier, a shuttle and then faced off against a jedi.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

The togruta joined the blue twi’lek with the double bladed saber-staff. Nearby, Darth Titus picked up the fierce looking jedi female to dance with. Figures he would.

The large sith who had come with them aboard the shuttle, was not only holding his own against the two jedi he fought, he was actually beginning to gain some ground.

Darth Insipid caught the eye of every sith combatant, then spoke.

“It’s over. We equal you.” He said to the gathered jedi.

The large sith continued to press on in combat, even as the moment played itself out.

Manticore’s fiery eyes caught sight of the jedi who had engaged Robyn. He was badly burned, but stood, defiant to the last. Insipid traded a knowing glance with the zabrak sith master.

Robyn had yet to score a kill. Anark was already beginning his personal tally.

Grr!!

“Let’s end this.” Insipid declared aloud. Manticore could not agree more. He needed time to focus and pinpoint whatever it was that was causing the disturbance in the darkside of the force.

Then suddenly, things got interesting.

Darth Insipid produced a blaster and started firing at the blue twi’lek. The togruta charged at Titus, then jedi woman switched partners with the blue twi’lek. She charged Insipid, while the twi’lek attacked Manticore and the togruta stayed on Titus.

The twi'lek's initial feint was easy enough to read, as the move lacked sufficient commitment.

The twi’lek’s vaulting attack was well timed, but it now lacked the element of surprised that would have made it effective. Manticore was able to twist and spin-out from the weapon's attack vector at the last possible moment.

“You’ve come here to die, haven’t you?” Manticore declared in his raspy voice as he now faced-off against the blue twi’lek, who masterfully covered any striking openings with a twirl of his weapon.

“Your fleet cannot win here. You can feel it. But the death I speak off is not the easy death of the flesh. You’ve sacrificed so many who followed you into a losing battle, trusting their deaths would purchase a victory you cannot deliver.”

Manticore slashed out suddenly, in a quick flurry of diagonal attacks. The twi’lek was quick on his feet and parried expertly, he tried to counter with a sweeping slash to the zabrak’s feet, but Manticore duplicated the twi’lek’s vaulting move, which he barely had time to parry, since Manticore’s blade was already ignited.

The twi’lek did not hesitate to press his advantage with a well placed force-push, in an attempt to unbalance his landing opponent, but his attack was dissipated by Manticore’s Force defense. The zabrak was far too experienced in combat and actually expected such an attack.

“Can you not see? You can’t win here because you can’t stop holding back."

"Let go.” He uttered, giving voice to his dark advise.

Manticore’s weapon twirled furiously around him as he now threw himself at the twi’lek, crimson blades, tracing ribbons of slashing light at dizzying speeds. He gave the Twi’lek no room to slow their combat pace as he advanced. Each attack was more furious than the last! Blue trails clashed against red! A moment's hesitation, one mistake, meant certain death.

“If you’re going to die, do it in the glory of your might! It’s the only way to live!!”

RAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Both masters used force enhanced attacks against each other and were repelled!

Manticore rolled back and immediately gained his footing, as did his opponent.

“I would tell you to make your peace, but peace is a lie. You’ve finally come to see the truth of it, haven't you?”

Manticore smirked at the twi’lek, as they now both twirled their weapons and circled each other.

“Any last words, jedai?”

There was no way the blue twi’lek could best him in a fair fight. The Jedi would have to employ dishonorable methods if he wished to defeat him, and doing so would guarantee his fall. But it didn’t matter, theirs was a lost cause regardless. They would be fools to deny it. In such moments, enemies would sometimes deign to gain an advantage by revealing things that, in their opinion, would grant them an even playing field. Manticore trusted no one, especially not a Jedi, but he knew how to glean truth from a dissembling tongue.

After all, he’d learned such things from the best. Like his dead master.

Tag @Sinrebirth, @Padawan4687, @Snokers, @Darth Master Titus @dragonsith13

21. StudentoftheSith

StudentoftheSith Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 6, 2016
    IC: Darth Sucher
    What a battle it had been and they had survived. Sucher stared at the bodies of the fallen sith and grinned. Here in front of her was all the loot she could have possibly imagined. She rolled over one of the bodies and found that there was a rather nice looking dagger in their belt. It had a golden hand and shimmered in the light of the planet, the message it gave out was clear.

"Take me." it spoke to Sucher through her mind.

Sucher did take it but the other loots didn't seem to interest her much. She was feeling powerful at the moment. She didn't know exactly why but something had given her this mood, and it wasn't just anything, she scanned the area before bounding off into the distance.

dARTh wanderguard Moonspun dragon Darth Vortex and anyone else i've missed.

22. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Triple GM approved!

Name: Darth Hesper (born Théa Cifra)

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Height: 5'2"

Build: Small-framed, average weight

Physical Description: Hesper is a petite female human with a slim face, high cheekbones, startlingly grey eyes, and very long medium blonde hair, which she tends to wear down. Her complexion is very fair, and she has a generous dusting of freckles across her cheeks. Although she is beautiful and delicate-looking, she appears to have a permanent scowl. Hesper has multiple piercings on both ears, including an industrial on her right ear. She often wears dark eye makeup with severe winged eyeliner, and she also paints her lips dark red from time to time.

Clothing: Hesper's Sith robes include many layers. Most notably: a black kimono-inspired leather jerkin that appears like many bands sewn together, a floor-length dark charcoal grey silk vest, a black floor-length open sleeve coat, and a obi-style black decorative belt. When not wearing her Sith robes, Hesper favors casual floor-length gowns or slim-fitting, high-waisted pants and blousy, long-sleeved shirts-- all in shades of black, charcoal and deep red.

Weapons: Lightsaber, blaster pistol, cunning. Her lightsaber is long-handled and slim to accommodate Hesper's small hands, with a crimson blade.

Description of Abilities: Hesper's abilities mainly lie in her scholarship, cunning, spatial awareness/creativity, and mental prowess. She is strong with Force abilities and long-range weaponry, and is elegant and adequate in hand-to-hand combat.

Bio: Hesper was born with the name Théa to the Cifra family on the planet Naboo. She lived a comfortable lower middle-class life with her mother, father, and younger brother. Her mother was a seamstress for the Monarch of Naboo, and as such, Hesper and her family lived within the grounds of Theed Palace. Her father, however, died of a terminal illness when Hesper was 8 years old. Hesper always got her way, and was aloof, stormy, and quiet during her childhood-- she was often scolded by her parents, teachers, and even strangers for her dagger-like gaze.

Hesper excelled in all her schooling and was voracious reader; she began studying at Theed University at age 15, majoring in Naboo literature and visual arts. Upon completing her studies at Theed, Hesper moved to Coruscant at age 18 to pursue a career as a sculptor and scholar, leaving behind her mother and brother on Naboo.

Showing much promise as a sculptor, Hesper was contracted to create several bronzium statues for the Jedi Temple on recommendation from a noble family on Naboo-- this was when she learned for the first time of the existence of Jedi, and learned more about the nature of the Force. During an installation of one of Hesper's sculptures in the Temple Library at the Jedi Temple, Hesper was confronted by a young Jedi Knight who was especially gifted with the Living Force and warned of her strength in the Force. Disbelieving the Knight's words, Hesper at first ignored the encounter. But as she began to think about it more and more, Hesper came to realize that the Knight's confrontation may explain much of Hesper's unusual demeanor during her upbringing, explained Hesper's high intellectual ability, and-- explained Hesper's ability to will her wishes into reality... her strength with the Force.

Hesper then delved deep into researching the Force on her own. She extensively studied the teachings of the Jedi, but, finding that Jedi teachings did not suit her views, turned to studying what little she could find about the ways of the Sith. She then realized it was Sith knowledge she craved, and dark power she hungered for. Resolute to find the path to the Dark Side, Hesper locked away that ambition and began first with attempts to gather basic mastery of the Force.

Not knowing where to begin or how to hone her skills with the Force, an unsure Hesper located the young Jedi Knight who had confronted her a year or two before. They became fast friends, the Jedi Knight unaware of Hesper's tendencies toward the Dark Side. Slowly, the two fell in love, and slowly, Hesper gleaned as much as she could about Force techniques from the Knight. Once she knew enough, her abilities skyrocketed, and she knew it was time for her to begin her search for a Sith Master. Hesper revealed her secret relationship with the Jedi Knight to the Jedi Council, who immediately expelled the young Knight from the Order. Although Hesper loved the Jedi with all her heart, Hesper revealed her lust for dark power to the Knight, then took it upon herself to kill him with her bare hands in their bedchamber several nights later, so that the Knight would not speak of her intent to pursue the Dark Side. This began Hesper's quest for mastery of love without mercy... Hesper set out the next morning on her search for Sith knowledge and power, travelling the galaxy in hopes of finding a Sith Master.

Rank/Level: Sith Apprentice, Level 6

Class: Sorceress

Abilities

Tier I
    Force Push/Pull (+1 class bonus)
    Force Choke (+1 class bonus)
    Force Jump
    Force Stealth
    Force Barrier
    Makashi (II)
    Niman (VI) (+1 class bonus)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    The Lorekeeper
    Fortress of Golg
    With a good bit of commotion the Lorekeeper made his entrance into the lower chamber, though the fall appeared painful and was accompanied by numerous words that should never be repeated in good company he seemed to recover his feet quickly enough. As the others discovered the treasures of the room and stood in awe he focused on the tangled mess his robes had become, it took no small effort to straight theme out before looking up to see the display before them.

So enraptured by these relics was he that the vast treasure horde that filled the rest of the room almost went unnoticed, almost. There was a book, a helm, gauntlet, and a small stick figure. His eyes lit up, shifted quickly to the others, then back to the relics.

"The Helm of Graush?" Appolyon finally inquired.

The arcanist stepped forward and studied the item a bit closer. "Could be." He looked at Appolyon, "This entire contents of this room should be cataloged and brought to Temple, but these items..." He said with a gesture to the four encased relics. "I would not risk leaving these behind at this time."

Though all four interested him and he hoped to study later, right now he wanted only the book. The desire to learn it's secrets burned within him.

Sinrebirth Mikaboshi Lady Belligerent HunterPrime

Darth Cruor
    Valley of the Dark Lords

Death, for millennia Darth Cruor was his name. Even he could not count all those murdered by his own hand, the number had no meaning to him. All that mattered was who came next. Indirectly, the deaths he is responsible for can be counted in billions.

Then it ended, for even Gen'Dai are not immune.

Or so it seemed. His story was not yet over.

Through events he did not yet understand he lived once again.

A voice cut through his racing thoughts, he didn't recognize it.

"You know me as Darth Haretisch, banished apprentice to Darth Vassago," This Darth Haretish spoke a name that cut through the fog of confusion that still clouded the mind of the Ancient Gen'Dai. Darth Vassago. "Your lord is long dead - his order no more than a memory." My Lord? Long dead?.....Memory?......How?

Darth Vassago's apprentice continued. "In its place has risen a sprawling Empire helmed by the Third Sith Triumvirate. You now look upon one of its three Dark Lords. You will no doubt have questions - and they will be answered in time. But know now that you will join us. So gather yourselves, we depart for the temple shortly," He then turned his back and left to address others.

Darth Cruor silently watched and listened, his senses sharpening by the minute as his body and mind realigned itself with a different plane of existence. He felt a very familiar presence only a few yards away, Darth Draconis. Not able to believe his senses he sought to confirm it with his own eyes, and he was not disappointed. The Master Assassin looked different, but there was no mistaking him.
    This one he knew.Nobody would see the hideous smile upon the face of Darth Cruor.

The mind of the Gen'Dai reached out to the assassin, his words would only be heard by Draconis. "His answers I would not trust, let us seek our own." Darth Cruor's gaze went to Darth Haretisch as he oversaw a pack of scavenging Sith digging for scraps among the dead, a pathetic sight. "I am curious to see what passes for a Dark Lord in this Empire, shall we go and meet this Triumvirate?"

There was little other choice to be honest. They had no knowledge of the political landscape of the day, or what day it even was for that matter. It was no coincidence that a Dark Lord was present on this day, and the time of his resurrection. Even if he would not trust the answers this Triumvirate would give him, he would no doubt gain valuable information from them.

As the others began to load into the shuttle, Darth Cruor looked once again to Darth Draconis, then moved to board himself.

dragonsith13 Darth_wanderguard StudentoftheSith Darth Vortex Darth Kronos Moonspun Dragon Shira A'dola

24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Ike
    Another Layer to the Trap

Force users tended to resolve matters in different ways, depending on their background. The Emperor usually schemed, the Shadow Hand usually blazed, and the Night Herald, did a bit of both. It sometimes suggested a lack of mastery, Darth Insipid's approach did, but in all of these approaches, the treasures before them could only lure them in. Either internal strife would undo them, or walking into a physical trap.

Could the Sorceress have anticipated his act of going beneath? Potentially so.

But to what end. The Sorceress was another wheels-within-wheels thinker. Dreadwar would love her. Ike glanced at the others. Apollyon was actually surprisingly direct, considering her Master, while Bellorum was a fair middle ground, like her Master. It had been a complicated training of her, largely in secret to conceal her power, and bringing her to Moraband had been a calculated risk by Insipid. Ike glanced to the Lorekeeper; at his age he could only be a schemer, but Ike couldn't just it. Re'van, wherever she was, was an assassin, an analyst, and then direct from it, so a middle ground again.

Ike was himself. He usually responded to situations in a way which afforded him the largest reaction. Not out of flamboyance, but out of interest. He didn't have a lot to work with here. Items which were boobytrapped or where the boobytrap.

Great.

He didn't crave power, and had only acquired it out of necessity, to stand beside his love. As such, he was literally here for the Holocron, as requested of him. With a sigh, he reached out with the Force, and toppled the four stands towards them. His act was one which would trigger whatever, maybe even damage the items if they were not caught by the others.

He reached out and caught the Holocron with the Force, but made his exertion sufficient to ensure that his act was clear and open; mine.

A ripple seemed to echo from that thought, and the air was charged.

Let's see where everyone jumps. If they all went for the Holocron, then he would know that this entire effort was just a proxy for the Holocron and the Sorceress was not relevant at all. If they went for the others, then they also wanted power to deal with the Sorceress so their goal was clear.

Bellorum he did not need to worry about.

She was with him.

With a wink to her, he drew the Holocron close to him.

TAG: Lady Belligerent, Darth Dreadwar, Mikaboshi, HunterPrime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    GM APPROVED CHARACTER SHEET
    [​IMG]
    Name: Xen Gaal
    Alias: Darth Cruor
    Sex: Male
    Species: Gen'Dai
    Physical Description: 8' tall (when standing at full height) and broad shouldered, physically an imposing figure. Wrapped completely in tattered black linens in the style of a mummy, and wears a black zeyd-cloth hooded cloak. He no longer wears a mask as it was lost during the time of his death, his hood is always up and the red glow of his eyes can be seen from within.
    Weapons: Various, ever changing. Typical arsenal is at least 2 crimson bladed lightsabers and a Sith Lanvarok.
    Description of Abilities: Tank.

Class: Warrior/Marauder
    Level: 27/High Lord
    Skills: 30 points

Tier I (8 points)

Force Push/Pull
    Force Jump
    Force Sprint
    Tutaminis
    Force Rage ( +1 )
    Dark Side Meld
    Force Barrier