Sth Bend, IN The New South Bend Fan Force Book Club has been created

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by vaderisone, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterDerek Jedi Master

star 3
    Sounds good! See you and all others tomorrow at Macri's.

JMD
  2. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Sorry dude didn't hear from anyone so didn't go and just read your update. I will send you my pager number on PM and then I can hopefully hear from you sooner.

3. JediMasterDerek Jedi Master

star 3
    Doh!

Oh well, no problem. I had a good lunch at Macri's anyhow. :)

Let's plan on getting together sometime next year. :p

JMD
  4. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    We don't have to wait to next year, just better communication, the thing that sucked, I left the hospital and went to my office and just hung out ate a sack lunch from last week. Would have loved to go to Macris
  5. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, so just in case you didn't hear yourself...
    [face_sick]
  6. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

How did you create that face,

it was actually leftovers in the fridge at work from the previous Friday, I ues the one week rule from the time food is prepared.
  7. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    i try to stick to the "one week rule" as well, but i do sometimes push it. luckily, i've not gotten food poisoning... yet.
  8. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    our rule is more of 2-3 days depending on what it is.

PS - I made the face by clicking on the "faces" link and choosing the green face (3rd row over, 4th one down) lol
  9. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Okay, so next question is were is the Faces link, oh and there it is right in front of me
  10. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Wow this thread is old. JMD and I met today for lunch to get things rolling again. Looking for a meeting in the evening like a Tuesday once a month somewhere on the south side of town?

Who is interested?
  11. BaseDeltaZero FanForce CityRep South Bend IN USA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm always interested but do to my work it is very very rare that I would make a lunch during a weekday. I read MedStar part one a few weeks back, I am currently reading Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card (who was going to ND as some point for a masters but never finished it). It is a very good series (The Ender Series) if anyone would be interested in borrowing it.
  12. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Did you even read the above message BDZ....it said a dinner meeting. And not some blue hair special like 3:30, I am talking 5:30 baby on the South Side so easy for all members to get there.

13. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    JMD I thought you were working on a date for a meeting in May, you had to talk to WOJMD about this. However if I am wrong please let me know?
  14. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    JMD, I continue to bump this thread in hopes you will be reading it, should I PM you about this?
  15. JediMasterDerek Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry, VIO, didn't mean to disappear on you (Jedi mind trick? ;-). I've been quite sick the last couple of weeks (allergies begot cold begot bronchitits with a nasty cough). That and Grand Moff Wife's last month of pregnancy I've been out of commission more than usual.

Anyhow, my schedule is quite a mess at the moment. Needless to say, GMW wants me at home when I am not at work.

Things should come back in to alignment this summer. Thanks for understanding.

JMD

16. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    JMD to hear of the illness and I can recognize the significance of having a baby. Of course the ability to have a baby is insignificant when compared to the power of the force.

Would lunch work out again?
  17. JediMasterDerek Jedi Master

star 3
    Lunch during the day will work. :)

JMD
  18. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    will try to make this happen next week. I am out the rest of this week but I need to distribute your prize.
  19. JediMasterDerek Jedi Master

star 3
    Let me know when you're available. FYI, baby is due at any time so I may disappear for a while.

JMD
  20. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    Very understandable and MTBWY during this awesome occasion. Everyone talks about how hard it is on the woman but people forget about the man, lol :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.