The *NEW* Star Wars Trivia thread!

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by jedi_master_sal, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay fair enough.

Anakin is 9 as of TPM. AOTC if 10 years later so he's 19. EPIII takes place 2-3 years after that so he's 21-22 (this is where I might be off). A New Hope is 18 years after that (remember Luke was only 18 as of ANH) so he's 39-40. ESB is 3 years after that so he's 42-43. Finally, ROTJ is 1 year after so he is either 43 or 44.

Funny though because the trading cards of the 1980's put him in his 50's. I think 56 to be exact.
    (3PO is supposed to be 115 years old according to those same trading cards...strange huh?)

Is this adequate enough?
  2. Full_Body_Asajj Jedi Knight

star 1
    That timeline is a constant thorn in our sides. Just like Luke's "real" age. I will buy you line and try to push it off on my NJ geekmates

~FBA~
  3. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good enough for me :)
    Lucas has said the Clone Wars will be taking place "real time" between the movies, so Ep3 is 3 years after Ep2.
  4. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    This is an AOTC question.

Who is Passel Argente, what position does he hold and what is his race?

If you need help go to www.starwars.com

here's the direct link to two parts of the question. (Just reword it yourself please, no cut and paste)

Passel Argente

This couldn't have been made much easier. Now all you have to find out is what is his "race" or "species" if you will. For that you can check your most recent edition of the Star Wars Insider magazine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.