main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The New Stories Index: January 2006

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Yodan, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    The New Stories Index: January 2006

Welcome to the New Stories Index for the Saga board! We have a special treat for you this month, a bet between the two co-indexers! Which ever of us, Koori or Yodan, indexes the most stories this month gets the next month off from starting this thread! Go us! =D=

This index is updated daily, and, at the end of the month, a link this thread will be placed into the Fan Fiction Resource Forum's Master Index, (in theory) along with the Story Indices from the two other fan fiction forums here at the Jedi Council. Stories are added to the index in no real order. It's pretty random.

If you have any questions PM me. Sometimes we do screw-up, so please let me know if we miss your story.

To assist me with categorizing your stories for the index, we would love it if you'd put the following in your first post:

Title:
    Author: The word Me is not the correct answer for this blank ? username is prefered
    Timeframe: Examples of this would be OT, Saga, Clones Wars, ROTS, Pre-ROTS ? Not AU
    Characters:
    Genre: Remember "vignette" really isn't a genre, it's a type of story you write! Examples of genre are Humor, Angst, Philosophy, and many other such words that describe the mood and feeling of the story.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

By taking advantage of this wonderous listing method, you're only ensuring that the most information available about your stories is entered into the index every month. We are not responsible for any typos and will have any non-index posts deleted from the thread.

Common terms and abbreviations list:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    V/P ? Vader/Padme
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/K - Jaina/Kyp
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy.
    IT ? Between Episodes 3 and 4, inter trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS - Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

If you see any information missing from the list above, please PM me with your new additions. I swear I don't bite and my sense of humor survived my birth completely intact.

Thanks!

Koori and Yodan

New Stories Index: December 2005

2. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    14 New Stories 1 January 2006

Title: The Sins of the Father
    Author(s): Sara Kenobi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords: Old Trilogy, AU. Character death.
    Summary: Vader gives Luke the killing blow when Luke manages to step into the
    final duel with Obi-Wan in ANH which saves Obi-Wan's life.
    Notes:

Title: Warrior Queen, Gentle Lady: The Life and Times of Padmé Amidala
    Author(s): Knight-Ander, bobilll, Eirate_rules, Lady_Eirtae, ladylaurel18, and leia_naberrie
    Timeframe: before and during the saga
    Characters: Padmé Naberrie, her family, et al
    Genre: Drama, romance, comedy, action, and anything else we can fit in
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padmé?s biography from the beginning to the end
    Notes: A Round-Robin with new posts every Sunday. If you would like to join, sign-up here. The stories will take place during six eras of her life. Naturally, we begin with the first:

Title: A Tale of Lovers Undecided
    Author(s): americantragedy
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Cradle and All
    Author(s): Aiden_Sanic
    Timeframe: In between Episode 4 and 5
    Characters: OC's
    Genre: Angst, somewhat.
    Keywords:
    Summary: A dear friend desperatley attempts to save his companion from making a grave decision.
    Notes: I'm not sure if this is allowed in a fan fic, I haven't posted a story for a little while. But lets find out shall we?

Title: Late Night Confession
    Author(s): cleveland1000
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Pride's Prize
    Author(s): FTeik
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: I wanted this short story to be finished to the beginning of the New Year, but i got the DarkNest-trilogy for Christmas, so i finished only the first of three parts so far. Until this is finished work on my other stories is put to rest.

Title: Just a dream
    Author(s): DarthIshtar
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Scoundrel's Wisdom
    Author(s): wendynat
    Timeframe: Post Episode V
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, Leia Organa
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: After his rescue from the bottom of Cloud City, Luke Skywalker learns there is more to Lando Calrissian than meets the eye.
    Notes:

Title: Dooku Never Fell
    Author(s): Arcalian
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Dooku-centric, but Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Mace, and many other PT usual subjects appear. At least one EU character as well.
    Genre: Prequel Trilogy AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Dooku never falls. The Prequel Trilogy timeframe is rather different as a result.
    Notes:

Title: Black Hole[/c

3. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    13 New Stories For January 2, 2005

Title: Padme, The Matchmaker
    Author: Kelia
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Corde and Sabe
    Genre:
    Keywords: AU
    Summary: Padme decides it's time for Obi-Wan to fall in love and she knows who'd be perfect for him...
    Notes: If you're a big fan of Corde's or Sabe's, I'm sorry in advance...not that you're a big fan but of what becomes of them...all in good fun, of course!

Title: The Path
    Author: Calandria
    Timeframe: ESB
    Characters: Leia, Vader, Han, Luke, and the rest of the crew
    Genre:
    Summary: What if Vader had been standing around the bend of that corridor? And Leia and Han never made if of Hoth safely...
    Notes: just an evil plot bunny that's hopping madly around the back of my head. ARG

Title: The Sith companions
    Author: Darth_Keanos
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Maul survives TPM and befriends Xanatos
    Notes:

Title: What Price, Freedom?
    Author: BrightFeather
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Ani, Xan, Obi, OCs, usual suspects
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Notes: I put this in the home for wayward plot bunnies, but it kept nagging me, so I took it back. This is an AU. The events of TPM happened up until right after Qui-Gon's death. After that, well, we'll see. Oh yes, and for Xanatos fans, I've resurrected him and brought him back to the Light, so there are adventures alluded to here that didn't happen in the canon universe? Waqkemé Noori belongs to Ophelia, but she's let me borrow her. Waqkemé's stories are The First Four Days by Ophelia, and she's also found in DarthIshtar's Wayward Beings. I'm planning on updating every other week. My thanks to ladylaurel18 for being so kind as to beta this and listening patiently to wild ideas when I was loopy on benedryl.

Title: Where Glory Is
    Author: Kudzu
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy
    Characters: Boba Fett, OCs
    Genre: Action/Philosophy
    Keywords:
    Summary:An army of rogue clone anti-troopers bred to secure the Kaminoans' renewed freedom from burgeoning Imperial control engages the 501st Legion of stormtroopers under the temporary leadership of hired bounty hunter Boba Fett in the Third Battle of Kamino, and the most desperate struggle yet.
    Notes: This one-post story is based off of the Kamino mission in the campaign of Star Wars Battlefront II.

Title: The Knight And His Queen
    Author: LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: 6 Years Post TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri, Qui-Gon, Xanatos, Bruck, OCs
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Summary: Obi-Wan and Siri are now married and have kids at the Jedi Temple. Everything seems to be perfect, until their arch enemy breaks out of prison. Soon danger is everywhere, and it might just become a race to survive.
    Notes: I'm back! I've finally started working on the sequel to The Princess And The Padawan if you have not read that story I would highly suggest that you do. It might make little to no sense if you don't, since this story is highly AU. I would like to thank my Master BrentusofGath for beta reading this for me. I hope you all enjoy it.

[b

4. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    6 New Stories 3 January 2005

Title: The Power of Ilum
    Author(s): Palpy560
    Timeframe: (Clone Wars) (AU)
    Characters: Yoda, Obi-wan, Anakin, Count Dooku, Palpatine/Sidious, General Grievous & Original Characters
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Laktarious, a young Jedi Knight, is fighting in the Clone Wars against Count Dooku?s COIS Movement. During a mission, the boy discovers a new threat. A mysterious evil is about to launch his own assault on the Galaxy. With the Republic focused on the Separatists, the universe is unprepared for a battle that could destroy both Jedi and Sith. And only one hero has the power to help them.
    Notes: This story is told in my "Script Format" The story itself will be written like a normal novel, but the lines will look like those of a screenplay. For those of you who know my work, you know this format. New readers, please enjoy. I find that this style works well.

Title: First Casualty
    Author(s): Antilles2001
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Yes, I love blatant Halo references. You know you love ?em too.

Title: Unknown Feelings of the Familiar
    Author(s): UltimateObi-Wan_987
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker
    Genre: Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan's thoughts during a scene from AOTC
    Notes: This is my first attempt at posting a fanfic, so any and all (positive, negative, or otherwise) feedback is welcome! Hope you enjoy...

Title: Mirror of My Face
    Author(s): fistofthedarklord
    Timeframe: ROTS as well as beyond, in alternate parallel of ROTJ
    Characters: You'll see.
    Genre: Various
    Keywords:
    Summary: An alternate Vader comes forth out of the wall of glass that separates all things into the movie-verse, seeking to change the future...
    Notes:

Title: Redeeming Qualities
    Author(s): Zane-Marit
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda
    Author(s): palpyisgod2
    Timeframe: RotS, ANH, maybe a little of this and that.
    Characters: Owen, Beru, Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, Anakin/Vader. (no one is metioned by name, tho its pretty obvious)
    Genre: Songfic
    Keywords:
    Summary: a songfic spanning several years.
    Notes: This nearly brought me to tears when I wrote it. The Australians on this board will have probably heard this song before, but for the Americans,This song is about the Great War (WW1). the parts in italics are the original verses. The regular parts are the parts I made up.

Monthly total: 20

5. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    7 New Stories For January 4, 2005

Title: Unknown Love
    Author: LeiaPadmeSkywalker
    Timeframe:
    Characters: A/P, L/L, OC
    Genre:
    Summary: What if Anakin had a sister that he didn't know about and she changed Anakin's future.
    Notes:

Title: From my point of view
    Author: Darth_Funky_Monkey
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A new spin on the story of Anakin Skywalker
    Notes: This is something I have never done before?Non-humour! Oh Lord help us! But please I?m on my knees give it a chance. Hey you never know you might like it.

Title: The Jedi and the Sith
    Author: Farra_Sti
    Timeframe: Two years after ROTS
    Characters: Vader and Farra Sti(OC)
    Genre: Romance, Action & Adventure
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Just A Dream
    Author: amidalachick
    Timeframe: RotS
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Palpatine
    Genre: Uh...we'll say drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: It's an AU of some scenes from RotS.
    Notes: Written in response to DarthIshtar's What's In A Name Title Challenge. I haven't seen the movie in a couple weeks, so if I've mixed up some lines or things, that's why. And I think the ending's a little...open, but I don't know if I'll be continuing this or not. Hope you enjoy, anyways!

Title: The Liberation of the Marukan System
    Author: TIEDefenderPilot
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: EU and OC
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is my first real serious attempt at fan fiction. It covers a battle in the Clone Wars a few months before Episode III, but I haven't really set a time in stone. Some of my own characters are in it, as well as some EU characters you might recognize or not. I would like to point out that there are going what some might consider to be "mistakes" in the text, such as my reference to the Providence Carrier/Destroyer as being a Providence Star Cruiser; that is a personal choice of designation and I hope that you can grin and bear it; there will be other details that come up which are once again my personal opinion on persons, places or things, and I want you to bear that it mind.

Title: Requiem for a Friend
    Author: Thrawn1786
    Timeframe: post ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan
    Genre: Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan's reflections on the loss of Anakin
    Notes: These two lines from the movie/novel inspired me to write this. I assume besides watching over Luke, Obi-Wan thought about Anakin a lot. I hope you like it!

Title: Unanswered Questions
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin and Obi-Wan realize that they have many more questions than answers.
    Notes: Written for Writer?s Challenge 10 ? write a dialogue in which the characters speak only in questions. I followed the rules, from a certain point of view...

Monthly total: 20

1-8-06 I/N: I am ashamed to say I missed the story by VL when I first posted this. Please forg

6. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    4 New Stories 5 January 2006

Title: Error I-D-10-T--A tale of the Death Star Help Desk
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Man At His Best
    Author(s): boady22
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Star Wars Episode II: Rise of the Empire
    Author(s): Swiftbow
    Timeframe: 21 BBY
    Characters: Anakin, Padme, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Palpatine,
    Count Dooku, General Grievous, Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Garm Bel Iblis, Yoda, Mace Windu, Jabba the Hutt, Watto, and various Senators, Jedi, and others.
    Genre: Alternate universe/remake
    Keywords: AU, AotC, A/P, EU,
    Summary: This is the sequel to my AU Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Following the altered plotline established in the first script, it follows Anakin and the other characters as Palpatine's plotting begins to culminate to its climax. Much of the story deals with the efforts of the Trade Federation (as altered in Episode I), and the rise of the Separatists and their droid armies. A number of alterations exist in the political arena, and with important characters, such as Obi-Wan. It is in screenplay format.
    Notes: This is the second of three trilogy remakes. The Phantom Menace is viewable here. Revenge of the Sith is in production.

Title: Forever Jedi
    Author(s): ispeaknotruths
    Timeframe: ROTS, inter trilogy
    Characters: OC's, Anakin/Vader, Obi Wan, various other Jedi, 501st Legion
    Genre: Angst, Action
    Keywords: Order 66, Jedi Purge
    Summary: The Jedi have been a beacon of light that has watched over the galaxy for a thousand generations, protecting it and all the people within. Order sixty six has been sent out. Having survived the attack that killed her brethen, Jedi Knight Kerane must now protect and hide the very last of the Jedi.
    Notes: Please do send me some feedback as this is my first SW fan fiction posted on the web. And also enjoy!!!

Montly Total: 24

7. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    5 New Stories For January 6, 2005

Title: Justice Lost
    Author: PadwanKayla
    Timeframe: Pre ROTS
    Characters: OCs, mention of Jabba the Hutt
    Genre: Action
    Keywords:
    Summary: Catana, a female bounty hunter, ?gets her man? or rather humanoid, but not in the manner she had hoped for.
    Notes: Response to the OC Dueling Challenge #14 in which the OC must fail at something and must deal with the consequences. This is my first attempt to explore the wonderful world of blasters, speeders chases and accidental deaths. At last, some unbridled adrenaline rush for the dear girl. This is set before her other adventures in Holiday, No Regrets and Blue-Eyed Bounty. Thanks to my great beta, AnakinGirl05 who never fails to come through for me!

Title: The Emperor and the Battle of the Bugs
    Author: MoeTharen
    Timeframe: ROTJ
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Bugs take over the Death Star! What will the Emperor do? He constantly has to watch his back for Vader's murderious intentions, and then there's the Rebels constantly making his life Hoth, PLUS his mother is coming to inspect, and now bug infestation! Break out the fly paper! This is gonna be a sticky adventure!
    Notes: The chacters belong to a funny little old man who keeps slapping wanted posters out for me. He says I've ruined him, just ruined him.

Title: Dead Enough For Life
    Author: oqidaun
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Characters: OCs, Bail Organa, Amidala, Garm Bel Iblis, Palpatine
    Genre: Political Intrigue
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: OC Dueling Circle Challenge #14

Title: Different Kinds of Mountains
    Author: Rogue Pilot 2347
    Timeframe: OT
    Characters: OC's
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Eulogy
    Author: Ludo Kressh
    Timeframe:
    Characters: General Grievous, Ameru Duna (my OC)
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A little vignette aside which occurs during the time of my first fic "Of this, life..." This is the explanation that Ameru talked about right after Grievous arrived back on Kalee after betraying the Separatists...it knid of touchs on Grievous's family and what happened to them...the end should make you think a little, knowing what you know about Grievous in my current fic that I'm still working on...
    Notes:

Monthly Total: 25

8. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    7 New Stories 7 January 2006

Title: Don't Panic!
    Author(s): Cobranaconda
    Timeframe: Completely irrelevant
    Characters: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Arthur Dent, Marvin the Paranoid Android, the Miniter of Silly Walks, The Spanish Inquisition, Revan, possibly Trillian, Ford, Zaphod and a sofa.
    Genre: Crossover, comedy.
    Keywords: Insanity
    Summary: The Universe is completely destroyed and then started again as something completely different. In which SW and Hitchhikers Galaxies are combines.
    Notes: Insanity, Insanity, more insanity.

Title: Waiting For Vader
    Author(s): Winged_Jedi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Here's my response to the OC Dueling Circle Challenge no.14. The time period is a few years before ANH. Enjoy.

Title: A new day will come
    Author(s): Darth_Father-in-law
    Timeframe: four years after ROTS
    Characters: Vader, Padmé, Obi-wan, Sabé, Luke, Leia, Bail
    Genre: action, drama, some romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: I just say that Vader is the Emperor and Padmé the Empress.You will find everything else by reading the story
    Notes: Everything belongs to Mr. Lucas. I'm just a fan.

Title: Pretty Poison
    Author(s): Aiden_Sanic
    Timeframe: Bewtween Episode 4 and 5
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: his was one of the rejected Titles of the What's in a name? Challenge by Juliet316 . I chose to write something about it. Hope you like it.

Title: Nameless
    Author(s): bmwgurl17
    Timeframe: a week or two before AOTC
    Characters: Anakin, Natasha(My own character), Obi-Wan, characters from AOTC
    Genre: Secret Romance,mystery
    Keywords: AU,light Anakin(not selfish or cocky)
    Summary:What happens when Anakins training decieves him? Is he losing his touch or is there a greater force disturbing him? What happens when Anakin forgets someone he once loved?
    Notes:

Title: Intermission
    Author(s): corellian-jedi
    Timeframe: A few days post-TPM (32 BBY)
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Palpatine
    Genre: AU, drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: 12 years after he left the Jedi Order, Obi-Wan Kenobi returns to Coruscant with a new mission. He is drawn to the recently apprenticed Anakin Skywalker, and has some loose strings to tie up with Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Palpatine observes all with great interest, while plotting exactly where does each one fit in his master plan.
    Notes: References made to JA #1 and #2. Also references made to TPM and ROTS.

Title: The Forgotten Enemy
    Author(s): The Dark Knight
    Timeframe: Pre ANH
    Characters: Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, The Emperor, Asajj Ventress, and others.
    Genre: Action, Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: Asajj Ventress steals the plans to the Star to lure Darth Vader in a trap to destroy him for what he did to her many years ago.
    Notes: The sequel to a

9. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    6 New Stories For January 8, 2005

Title: Selfish
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Timeframe: During AOTC
    Characters:
    Genre: Romance, angst, perhaps some humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: This is an A/P songfic about how Anakin and Padme` feel about each other during AOTC, it switches from Anakin?s thoughts to Padme?s.
    Notes:

Title: The Lightsaber
    Author: Obi-gone
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: In the places I've shown this, people thought it was funny, so I'll see what you guys think. Yes, it's pathetic, yes, it's lame, but I like it. Hope you do, too:
    Notes:

Title: A Rude Awakening/How the Jedi Lost his Tunic
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi
    Timeframe: Sometime between RoTS and ANH
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A bizarre AU bit of silliness written for the Qui-Gon picture challenge (and specifically the ?Qui needs a tunic? pic), which spawned into something bigger
    Notes:

Title: Free From Chains
    Author: sithhappens6
    Timeframe: Post ROTS
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padme, Luke, Leia, Han Solo
    Genre:
    Summary: The Force grants Anakin a second chance at living on the lightside. How will his family and friends react to his new life? And how will Anakin begin his new life?
    Notes: The 411: Padme never died and is around the age of 55. Luke and Leia are adults.

Title: Lullaby
    Author: obscurity
    Timeframe:
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: Suspense/Action and Adventure
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Written for the latest OC Dueling Circle Challenge, in which an OC must fail

Title: Star Wars: Shadows of the force: The wolf and the Dragon
    Author: Volg_dissas
    Timeframe: OT, set inbetween ANH and ESB
    Genre: Action, Adventure, some minor romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: Every story as a beginging, even RPGs... First in a Series that will be detailing the events that Led up to the start of it
    Notes: As stated before, this is a prelude fic to the Star Wars RPG I'm in, however, Knowledge of it isn't needed, nor do you have to vist/join it if you don't want too. Thies fics are pretty much ment to be stand alone.

Monthly total: 31

I/N: As of today, January 9, we will no longer be indexing stories written for challenges in accordance with the lastest Fanfiction Update in the Fan Fiction Resource. Please look at the Fan Fiction Master Challenge Index for those stories.

10. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    4 New Stories 9 January 2005

Title: Until the Dawn
    Author(s): VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Quinlan Vos
    Genre: one-shot, AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Old friends try to reclaim a legacy that was once theirs.
    Notes:

Title: When Im Gone
    Author(s): bmwgurl17
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: He's Falling Again
    Author(s): Knight_Aragorn
    Timeframe: End of Empire Strikes Back
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Luke relives a few memories while unconscious after facing Vader...
    Notes: Unbetaed, so whatever mistakes there are are all mine.

Title: No Longer
    Author(s): evangeline-skywalker
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Now this story is about Anakin?s dear little sister, Evangeline. (Yes, this is where I got my username from) she is 17, in the senate and quickly rising to the position of queen. This is her story.

Monthly Total: 35

11. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    3 New Stories For January 10, 2005

Title: The Liberator
    Author: darksideyesplease
    Characters:
    Summary: An Anakin Skywalker Story
    Notes:

Title: Freed, no longer infatuated
    Author: bmwgurl17
    Timeframe: a week or two before AOTC
    Characters: Anakin, Natasha(My own character), Obi-Wan, characters from AOTC
    Genre: Secret Romance, mystery
    Keywords: AU,light Anakin(not selfish or cocky)
    Summary: What happens when Anakins training decieves him? Is he losing his touch or is there a greater force disturbing him? What happens when Anakin forgets someone he once loved?
    Notes:

Title: The Emergence Of Vinn
    Author: jabbathenutt
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: my characters are thought of by another,but i have his permission. i am trying to keep away from the mainstream but still keeping s.w. events in it. i hope i can take it further and build on it any feedback or ideas would be greatly appreciated!! thanx

Monthly Total: 34 (Damn, I'm losing)

12. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    4 New Stories 11 January 2006

Title: A Sith Among Jedi
    Author(s): GEN_MASSIMO
    Timeframe: Post TPM AU, but the end will deal with ROTS
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace Windu, Yoda
    Genre: drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: in an universe where Jedi and Sith co-exist, Sith Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi comes to live at the Jedi Temple along his father, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawan Anakin, after the events of TPM. But things will not be easy for Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon...
    Notes: this AU basically follows the canon universe. Of course, Obi-Wan is a Sith and Qui-Gon survived Naboo, but the events of AOTC and ROTS happened as pictured in the movies, but for one exception you will discover while reading the story.

Title: In Her Service
    Author(s): VA_Parky
    Timeframe:
    Characters: You?ll see?
    Keywords:
    Summary: A dedicated servant wants nothing more than to be at Padmé?s side during her funeral.
    Notes: This is just a little viggie that popped into my head the other day. I hope you enjoy it - and like the twist!

Title: With You
    Author(s): AERYN_SUN
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: March
    Author(s): darth_nemisis
    Timeframe: During Revenge of the Sith
    Characters: Master Coleman Kcaj, Master Cin Drallig, Darth Vader, younglings, a few OC
    Genre:AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: This short story/vignette is a story about the Assault on the Jedi Temple. It tells the tale in my words, and about the horrific events that occured in the Council Chambers with the Younglings.
    Notes: This is my first vignette, and it was quite fun to just write a one post story.

Monthly Total: 39

13. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    5 New Stories For January 12, 2005

Title: 24
    Author: Zane Marit
    Timeframe: approximately two years before AOTC
    Characters: Canon (Palpatine, Dooku, others in minor roles) and OCs (Wes Jyrak, Altis Sooso)
    Genre: Series Action/Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: Kuat has threatened to leave the Republic and join the Seperatists. In a last ditch effort to keep Kuat, and their highly prized military production facilities loyal to the Republic, Palpatine arranges for a delegation of high ranking government officials to meet at Coruscant. But a sinister plot has been set in motion to tip the balance of power in the Galaxy to Dookus favor.
    Notes: Thanks for clicking...If you are a fan of the show 24 then you will be familiar with the concept. Basically this will cover a 24 hour span in real time. This will be a looong journey but I promise to do my best to give those of you familiar with the show all the twists and turns of the original show but with a GFFA flavor. Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride...

Title: The Will of the Force
    Author: Kelia and JediMaster_Jen
    Timeframe: A/P, Obi-Wan, Palpatine and Yoda
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords: A/U
    Summary:
    Notes: Kelia - Welcome to my first full length story! It's a vast departure from my usual humor pieces and I hope you'll enjoy it as much. The credit for this story has to go to VADERLVR64 since it while I was reading one of her amazing stories (minding my own business, I might add) that this plot bunny appeared. I never saw it coming, but this is the end result. I also need to thank the wonderful JediMaster_Jen for her much needed and appreciated co-authoring skills. This story wouldn't be half as good without her!

Title: Twilight and Evening Bell
    Author: BrightFeather
    Timeframe: After TPM
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, OCs
    Genre:
    Keywords: Short Story
    Summary: After the events of TPM, Jedi Master Hanah Kratren follows a prompting from the Force to find someone who needs some help.
    Notes: Another plot bunny that bit in the middle of the night. My thanks go to my Master, Layren, for giving this a once-over. And, as always, my super-secret beta reader, who has been kindly putting up with my toe-dips into Star Wars and looking over whatever I send her, anyway. Also thanks to Fluffy who convinced me to post this as it is. And y'all, there is still one more toddler-Hanah story planned, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Title: Innocence Lost
    Author: jaina_clan_solo
    Timeframe: RotS, intertrilogy
    Characters: Scout, OC's ... Palpatine/Vader will show up later!
    Genre: Drama/angst I think...
    Keywords:
    Summary: This is my idea of what may have happened to Scout. It begins right before the Jedi Purges, and follows her attempts to rebuild her life... I can't really say more because well, I want you to be surprised.
    Notes: a) I made Scout older in this story than she was in Dark Rendezvous she is about 16 or 17 when this story begins instead of 13. b) As much as I wish I owned SW, I don't. I'm just playing for my own entertainment (and hopefully yours too!) c) Please leave feedback. This is my first story posted here. I'm also quite willing to take Constructive Criticism.

Title: The Rogue in War
    Author: aldocassidy
    Timeframe: 12 years after TPM
    Characters: A/P, Obi-Wan
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: 7 years after the events of The Rogue i

14. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    10 New Stories 13 January 2759 AUC

Title: A Day in the Life of a Jedi Master
    Author(s): SakuraTsukikage
    Timeframe: About three years before AotC.
    Characters: Ren Kar (OC), Zad Sa-Han (OC), and random others, OC and not.
    Genre: Slice of life?
    Keywords:
    Summary: What the title says.
    Notes: So, the grand intro of an a few OCs I've written about off and on for a while. This is a random story I started writing while exploring my thoughts and feelings on the Jedi Order, and a way for me to explore one of my great interests--everyday life in the GFFA.

Title: Close up and Personal
    Author(s): Jemmiah
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Polar Forces
    Author(s): jpauln
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy/AU - Around 8 years after ROTS
    Characters: OC's, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine
    Genre: Adventure, Action, Mystery, Drama
    Keywords: Polar Forces, Polar Beings
    Summary: 3 Years after the Invasion of Earth three Jedi are raising an army to revolt against the Empire's occupation. In the same Galaxy the Empire sets its eyes on Bryum, a peaceful planet that houses a precious alloy that could render their fleet nearly indestructible. One man holds the keys to uniting these two worlds and sparking the flames of rebellion.
    Notes: Although this is the sequel to Polar Beings, and I would recommend reading it first, I will write this story in a way that you can enjoy it without feeling lost.

Title: To Calm the Raging Sea
    Author(s): Master_Noi
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Xanatos, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Written for the Xanatos challenge thread on the Before the Saga board.
    Notes:

Title: Leia's Father
    Characters: Bail Organa, Darth Vader
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Leiaâ??s father contemplates his daughterâ??s future and her legacy.
    Notes: Inspired by a line in Dark Lord.

Title: Padme's First Kiss
    Author(s): HanSoloIsSoCute
    Timeframe: Just after the ceremony at the end of TPM
    Characters: Padme Naberrie, Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Genre: Romance, humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin almost ruins Padme`â??s favorite dress, but she receives her first kiss.
    Notes:

Title: in the empires's service
    Author(s): TK1571
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Varykino's Jewel
    Author(s): AngelQueen
    Timeframe: pre-AotC
    Characters: Padmé Amidala, Pooja Naberrie
    Genre: fluff
    Keywords: Varykino, birth
    Summary: During a night at Varykino, Padmé Amidala spends some time with her newborn niece.
    Notes: I wrote this story because like several other people on the boards, I feel that Padmé doesn't get nearly enough attention in regards to herself and her other relationships aside from the one she has with her dear Sithly hubby. Well, that and Pooja and Padmé are my favorite Naberrie girls.

Title: Beauty
    Author(s): Antilles2001
    Timeframe:
    Characters:[/b

15. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    6 New Stories For January 14, 2006

Title: Ashmé
    Author: Pandora26
    Timeframe: Several years after ROTS
    Characters: Queen Apailana, her handmaidens, a few OCs
    Genre: The drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: Queen Apailana's only surviving handmaiden tells her story.
    Notes: I didn't intend this story to be an AU, but since the EU may have done things with this time period I don't know about, it may very well be. Just so you know

Title: "THE STAR WARS PREQUELS"
    Author: kyp_durron_fan_2009
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Anakin Solo
    Genre: Comedy
    Keywords: AU, Sequel
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Like My Father before Me
    Author: Yodan
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH
    Characters: Luke Skywalker
    Genre: Introspection, and a bit of general teenage angst...
    Keywords: Vignette, Character Death, Dark, AU, Luke/Vader
    Summary: Luke ponders his life as the imperial prince, having been found at a young age by Vader.
    Notes: This is a short little viggie that came to me last night at 2 AM. Thank Koori for her wonderful beta as well as for indexing this fic! This fic is dark and contains character death. Nothing graphic, but it's not for the faint of heart...

Title: Hard World To Get a Break In
    Author: Bria921
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: One shot
    Summary: Vader's musings
    Notes:

Title: The Job
    Author: Danikan
    Timeframe:
    Characters: OC
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: cloak and dagger

Title: A Defeated Jedi
    Author: Obi-Wan_Toddi
    Characters: OC
    Genre:
    Keywords: vignette
    Summary: A moment in time
    Notes:

Monthly total: 45 They obviously don't love me. :(

16. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    3 New Stories 15 January 2005

Title: Battle for Kalee
    Author(s): Catgirl_from_Eoz and Ludo_Kressh, Grievous_Fangirl
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: On My Own
    Author(s): Alley_Skywalker
    Timeframe: Post-AOTC, Pre-ROTS
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Genre: Angsty fluff
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin goes on his first solo mission as a Jedi Knight
    Notes: The song lyrics are a "remake" of Carrie Underwood's song "Don't Forget To Remember Me"

Title: Silence
    Author(s): little_miss_jedi
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader reflect's on his mother Shmi and the lullaby she sang to him when he was young.
    Notes:

Monthly total: 52 And no they don't.

17. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    6 New Stories For January 16, 2006

Title: A Crying Good Time
    Author: nickenobi-nz
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Many, many thanks to Jedi_Freyja who beta'd this

Title: For a Fallen Friend
    Author: GavinStrife
    Characters: OC, Anakin Skywalker, lots of stupid clones
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: One young Jedi's fight to survive in the Jedi temple during Order 66.
    Notes: This is not my first story, but my first attempt at a Star Wars piece. I would LOVE any feedback, positive or negative. This is a one-shot story, but if all goes well, I may be tempted to try another sometime in the near future.

Title: You Were My Brother
    Author: SakuraTsukikage
    Timeframe: About a year after the Battle of Geonosis.
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, and a certain clone trooper dedicated Star Wars video-gamers might recognize.
    Genre: Angst, mush, and all that
    Keywords:
    Summary: When Obi-Wan is surprisingly weakened on a mission, Anakin finds he's more of a leader than he thought.
    Notes: I suppose you could read this as the very beginning of the Battle of Jabiim, which would make this entire incident rather painfully ironic, if you follow me, though I don't know if I got the timeframe right. It's supposed to be shortly after the first season of the CW cartoon series, but my grasp on the exact timing of all this is shaky. Here goes.

Title: Haunted eyes
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe: AOTC and beyond
    Characters: A/P, Obi-Wan, Ben
    Genre:
    Keywords: Anakin, AU
    Summary: After killing the sandpeople, Anakin discovers someone watching him
    Notes:

Title: Unexpected Offspring
    Author: aldocassidy
    Timeframe:
    Characters: A/P
    Genre: Humor
    Summary: Humor-The Skywalkers are in for a surprise when Padme gives birth
    Notes:

Title: Tales from the Fringe III- The Lost War
    Author: R_Zion
    Timeframe: Month 11, 1 ABY (1 month after TftF I and II)
    Characters: OCs, cameo by Boba Fett
    Genre: Action, adventure, drama and comedy
    Keywords:
    Summary: One month after the events of Tales One and Two, the crew becomes embroiled in an Imperial recovery operation and find themselves in the middle of a conflict that was supposed to have ended decades before.
    Notes:

Montly total= 51 I'm catching up, Dan.

18. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    6 New Stories 17 December 2006

Title: Episode 1: The Coming Darkness
    Author(s): LostSkywalker
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Hurt
    Author(s): LuvEwan
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Qui-Gon Jinn has had one too many run-ins with the Council and is living alone. Then Obi-Wan shows up one day.
    Notes:

Title: Miss Congeniality
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Three tasks to the dark side
    Author(s): light_saber_one
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: In Night's Wake: Tangled Paths
    Author(s): Saria_Raide
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Untitled
    Author(s): leia_naberrie
    Timeframe: post-RotS
    Characters: Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus & General Grievous
    Genre: Drama
    Keywords: AU. Empire. Vignette.
    Summary: Treachery is the way of the Sith?
    Notes: This was initially posted on Tkeira_Lea?s From A Certain Point of View as an example of an alternating 3rd person narrative style. Not a very good example, I think but I did try my best.

Monthly Total: 58

19. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    6 New Stories For January 18, 2006

Title: Tears of Alderaan
    Author: Barefoot_XO
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Dedicated to the Alderaanian refugees who fought for the home they lost...
    Notes:

Title: In the end, there was light . . .
    Author: Saria_Raide
    Timeframe: End of ROTJ
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Han, Mara, Vader, Palpy
    Genre:
    Keywords: Short Story
    Summary: Wedge, Lando and company are in the superstucture of the Death Star . . . so close to victory. The shield generator has been destroyed, compliments of Han an Leia, but what these fighter pilots didn't count on was a squadron of TIEs entering the DS to pick them off one by one. Can they detour these deadly machines long enough to bring the Empire to its knees? Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker is fighting his own battle . . . and losing. It begins to look like the young Jedi has put too much faith in his corrupted father, but the arrival of a most unexpected visitor twists the threads of fate in a most unexpected way. . .
    Notes: Hello, everyone! I am not new to this site, however I am new to this whole writing a story and posting it thing. I'll do my best. Please don't hurt me if this ends up in the wrong spot or something!

Title: The Ewok
    Author: Obi-gone
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: humor
    Keywords: poem
    Summary:
    Notes: Fans of my poem The Lightsaber, I return once again with another poem to make you laugh. I think that it is almost as good, if not better than, The Lightsaber. Enjoy...comments always welcome.

Title: Meditation on Rebellion
    Author: brodiew
    Timeframe: between AOTC and ROTS
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: I've recently become a big fan of Bail Organa. I was working on a viggie for Bail and Padme when this just came out.

Title: Dark Before the Dawn
    Author: Jedi Linewalker
    Timeframe: Time between TPM and AotC up to post ROTS
    Characters: OCs, canon characters
    Genre: angst, action
    Keywords: Jedi Purges, OC
    Summary: The story of one of the last Jedi trained before the Purges
    Notes: This is the ?whole? story of my characters I wrote about in the Sanctuary round robin started by VaderLVR64. It will include those chapters, along with totally new material.

Title: Saber
    Author: Obi the Kid
    Timeframe: Post-Episode 3::Revenge of the Sith
    Characters: Obi-Wan
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan attempts to come to terms the events of the recent past.
    Notes:

Monthly total: 57

20. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    7 New Stories 19 January 2006

Title: I Ain't Your Nursemaid
    Author(s): ThePariah
    Timeframe: during TESB
    Characters: Han Solo, indirect Luke
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Holed up on the Hoth wastelands overnight, worried for Luke and bored out of his right mind, Han goes off on an uncharacteristic stream-of-consciousness ramble about all the things he'd never be caught dead admitting in broad daylight.
    Notes: When reading this thing, play the words back in your brain as if you're listening to an actual one-sided conversation. It's written in dialect--not a pretty, neatly edited dramatic monologue.

Title: Building of the Façade
    Author(s): DreamingIce
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Wes Janson; OC's
    Genre: Angst/Drama
    Keywords: Wes, Taanab, OC's
    Summary: Why does Wes hide behind his jokes and pranks? A look into his childhood and teenage years.
    Notes: Actually no idea where the bunny came from. WARNING: Alcohol abuse and domestic violence within. Oh, and Wes is meant to be about 9 here, his brother is 15

Title: Obi's diary...
    Author(s): hyperspace_police
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Dooku's Diary
    Author(s): hyperspace_police
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Empty
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: I've been a fan of Bail Organa long before he stepped onto the screen in AOTC and the moment that he said, "We've always talked of adopting a baby girl," I wanted to bang my head because that was ALL that was said about why they got Leia. So, this was inspired by me watching ROTS last week.

Title: A story of mine from long ago
    Author(s): SmoothCB
    Timeframe: Pre Rebellion
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Forging His Own Path
    Author(s): Jennifer_Lyn
    Timeframe: a few months after TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: introspection
    Keywords:
    Summary: Buried somewhere between a Padawan and a Master there is a Knight.
    Notes: Written for Kestrel_Kenobi's birthday. *hugs* My it's been quite some time since I posted something new! I've not written Obi-Wan from this time period before, it's always Post-ROTS or Pre-TPM for me. It was interesting to get to explore this part of his character.

Monthly Total: 65

21. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    6 New Stories For January 20, 2006

Title: Star Wars: Hopes of a New Republic
    Author: SuperSaiyaMan12
    Timeframe: OT
    Characters: Revan(Jon Skywalker), Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, Dustil Onasi, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Canderous Ordo, Juhani, T3-M4, HK-47, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Han Solo, Obi-wan Kenobi, R2-D2, C-3PO, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Malak(in visions), Darth Revan(visions), Yoda, etc., etc.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: This fic will transport Revan, Bastila, Carth, and the other crewmembers of the Ebon Hawk are transported forward through time to the modern Star Wars era.
    Notes: Please read and review to find out. Oh, this fic takes place about a month or two after Revan and the Exile return from the Unknown Regions, and a New Jedi Council has to be founded.

Title: Who You Already Are
    Author: little_miss_jedi
    Timeframe: between AOTC and ROTS
    Characters: A few OC's, Ferus Olin, Mace Windu, Anakin
    Genre: adventure, romance
    Summary: A servant called Sairi discovers she is strong in the Force?it kinda goes from there.
    Notes:

Title: The Tragedy of Anakin and Padme
    Author: Jedi Freyja
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: drama, romance/tragedy
    Keywords: Cross-over, AU
    Summary: Just like it says, a cross-over between Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and Star Wars. I got the crazy idea when I was helping my sis with her English homework.
    Notes: Please read this and tell me the truth of what you think. If it's a flop, let me know. I have used the same basic format as is in my copy of the play, with the exception of the blank verse/iambic pentameter form. I have also switched up a few things to help them better relate to the Star Wars universe. Thank you for reading and let me know what you think!

Title: Through A Mirror Darkly
    Author: leia_naberrie
    Timeframe: unknown
    Characters: Darth Vader for now...
    Genre: Drama. Horrow. Thriller.
    Keywords: AU.
    Summary: Vader hunts for something that should never be his.
    Notes: Inspired by the Star Trek: Enterprise episode and AUs everywhere. I have no idea where this is going. But it'll be fun finding out together. I'll try and put up a short post regularly.

Title: Until Tomorrow
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Characters: OC (Sian Ny), Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Qui-Gon has been struck down by a Sith?s blade and Obi-Wan has brought his new apprentice to the Temple for the first time. An old friend waits to greet him.
    Notes: This OC is featured in the Shadows of a Lost Padawan series.

Title: Tatooine Messiah
    Author: VaderLVr64
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Anakin (Maud?Dib), Padmé, Obi-Wan
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A crossover between Dune and Star Wars.
    Notes: I plan to update at least twice a month. From my lips to my muse?s ear!

Monthly total: 63

22. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    3 New Stories 21 January 2006

Title: Sadness or Euphoria
    Author(s): LuvEwan
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Sands of life
    Author(s): jedisamsel
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Journal of Commader Cody
    Author(s): CloneCommanderCody
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Monthly Total: 68

23. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    7 New Stories For January 22, 2006

Title: Becoming Vader
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi
    Timeframe: End of RoTS
    Characters: Anakin/Vader
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: A very short piece about Anakin's conflicting emotions/thoughts as he makes the change to Vader. The lines in bold are from a song called How does it feel, by Avril Lavigne.

Title: A War to Come, the Rise of the Sith
    Author: Jayson_Son
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The story of the death of Sifo-Dyas, and how dooku was seduced to the Dark side
    Notes: I dunno if it works out in the time and everything but i think its a nice story. Feedback would be appreciated.

Title: A Free People
    Author: JediNemesis
    Timeframe: Directly (hours/days) after ANH
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: What did the Empire say to the galaxy about the events at Yavin? What did it sound like?
    Notes: People who've read other work of mine may remember I have a streak of sympathy for the Imperials in me. One day it hit me that explaining away Yavin would be pretty hard for the Empire, and promptly resolved to have a go . . .

Title: Devotion
    Author: Obi the Kid
    Timeframe: Post-Episode 3:Revenge of the Sith
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan re-discovers friendships he thought lost.
    Notes: Sequel to ?Saber?

Title: Untitled
    Author: Light-
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Keywords: Timetravel
    Summary: Anakin and Obi-wan time travel somehow, from the battle from RotS over Coruscant to ANH. Exactly when Luke, Ben and company are trying to escape from the Death Star. What will happen when Anakin discovers what he becomes? And when He figures out he is the death of Obi-Wan Kenobi?
    Notes:

Title: I don?t blame her
    Author: bmwgurl17
    Timeframe: TPM - AOTC
    Characters: The Beast
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: It?s a Beauty and the Beast story

Title: All alone
    Author: salrianna_miller
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Monthly total: 70 HA!

24. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    8 New Stories 23 January 2006

Title: Yesterday's Summer
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Ian (from ?Star Wars Tales?), son of the chief advisor to Queen Amidala?s predecessor, King Veruna
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A man learns of his first love?s death.
    Notes: Quotes in italics are taken from the Star Wars Tales Vol. 2

Title: Becoming Ben
    Author(s): Kestrel_Kenobi
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan ?Ben? Kenobi
    Genre: End of RoTS
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: A very short piece about Obi-Wan?s conflicting emotions/thoughts as he becomes Ben. The lines in bold are from a song called How does it feel, by Avril Lavigne.

Title: Anakin's Liscense To Thrill
    Author(s): Kelia-Sam (Kelia and TheDarkSideAwaitsYou)
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Anakin and Yoda
    Genre: AU/Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: We Train Them
    Author(s): Nona_cad
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Stormtroopers
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Light in the Darkness
    Author(s): MasterWeir
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin is the Chosen One but the Force has a Back Up Plan. The love of 2 Jedi brings the 'Light in the Darkness' into the universe!!!
    Notes:

Title: the only rare clone
    Author(s): clonesoldier
    Timeframe: clone wars near revenge of the sith
    Characters: Me the rare clone, officers and troopers.
    Genre: action
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Silencing Our Voices
    Author(s): palpyisgod2
    Timeframe: I don?t know, could be set anytime between ROTJ and the Battle of Yavin.
    Characters: Jedi Healer OC, Vader
    Genre: AU, Angst, Torture
    Keywords: Silencing, Voices, Evanescance
    Summary: A Jedi Healer OC has been captured by the Empire, and undergoes torture.
    Notes:

Title: Episode 3.1, Revenge of the Sith Revisited
    Author(s): samrosenbaum
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Monthly total: 76 You underestimate the power of the Dan side of the Force.

25. Koori

Dec 3, 2004
    5 New Stories For January 24, 2006

Title: Silver Mercury
    Author: EmeraldSith
    Timeframe: Two years before ANH, during Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    Characters: Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Palpatine, Vader, and so much more.
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Some Humor/Fantasy
    Keywords:
    Summary: Star Wars/Final Fantasy VII crossover. When the people of a dying planet are invaded, old friends band together to stop the forces that are trying to awaken an old evil. Learn how the Force and the Lifestream are connected in the universe, and watch as the people of a backwater planet with insufficient technology manage to hold out against the Galactic Empire while the Nightmare that was spawned in Nibelheim reawakens to threaten all.
    Notes: had originally planned to post this here after I completed the whole thing, because the original version is PG-13, so the one you read here is actually censored. I?m hoping to keep it as true to the original as possible, but no matter how I try to get around it?the FFVII characters curse quite a bit, so really it?s just some of the dialogue that?s omitted. Anyone who?s interested in the original just give me a PM.

Title: The Enemy in the Mirror
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe: AotC
    Characters: Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords: one-shoot
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: She Died
    Author: AngelQueen
    Characters: Padmé Amidala, OCs
    Keywords: Death
    Summary: People that young aren't supposed to die.
    Notes: This is what happens when you listen to 'Padmé's Fate' on the RotS soundtrack over and over again.

Title: We Would Be Honored
    Author: darksideyesplease
    Timeframe: ESB
    Characters: Vader, Han, Leia, Lando, Chewie
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: I wrote this back in October and never posted it, found it saved in my viggies file the other day and decided to go ahead and post it.

Title: This Weapon Is Your Life: The Lightsaber Meditations
    Author: Jennifer_Lyn
    Timeframe: spanning the eras
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, Asajj Ventress, OCs and others
    Genre: introspection
    Keywords:
    Summary: This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster, but an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.
    Notes: The writing of these pieces is as a meditation in itself for me. I've started with Qui-Gon Jinn and plan to keep adding to this thread, even beyond the listed characters, as I explore the connection between the Jedi and their blades.

Monthly total: 75

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.