main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The New Stories Index: November 2006

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Star_Angel, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    The New Stories Index: November 2006

A new Month, a new Index and a bunch of new Stories?

Welcome to the New Stories Index for The_Saga Board!

-----

Well, time have been crazy for me lately so I?ve been forced to give up this Index to someone who can take care of it so I want to that DarthIshtar for doing it, she will be your new Indexer from now on so if you have any questions about the Index or anything to do with the stories here then please send those pm?s to her.

I wish you the best of luck Ish.

-Star_Angel

-----

But things will still be the same:

We will try to update this index daily, and, at the end of the month, a link to this thread will be placed into the Fan Fiction Resource Forum's Master Index along with the Story Indexes from the two other fan fiction forums here at the Jedi Council.
    The stories are added to the index in no real order. It is all completely random.

Title: If your fic doesn?t have a name then I will write -Untitled-, just so you know.
    Author: The word Me is not the correct answer for this blank ? username is preferred
    Timeframe: Examples of this would be OT, Saga, Clones Wars, ROTS, Pre-ROTS ? Not AU, if you don't know, then think about how old the main characters are and go with that
    Characters:
    Genre: If the story is AU, then put it here. Same thing goes with: vignette/One post's, songfic or crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

It's simple, tasteful and helpful for everyone to have one of these in the first post and also if you don?t have this fact in, the only thin Indexed will be the title and author.

Common terms and abbreviations in fanfic, that will help you (newbie or not) to keep up, list:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A ? Anakin/Amidala (Padmé)
    V/P ? Vader/Padme
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/K - Jaina/Kyp
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala(Padmé)
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    Siriwan ? Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi
    Sabewan ? Obi-Wan and Padmés handmaiden Sabé
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS - Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    inter-trilogy or IT - between the two trilogies (Between Episodes 3 and 4)
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies (stories like this should be put in the Beyond_the_Saga forum)
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies (stories like this should be put in the Before_the_Saga forum)
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv
    series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to
    join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song
    ------------------

Oh, and with all the work that this is, it might happen that she, just as I, might miss your fic, We hope not, but if it happens, feel free to pm the information + link to DarthIshtar and she?

2. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    2 New Stories for November 1, 2006

Title: Hidden Truths
    Author: DancesWithBlasters
    Timeframe: Post-ROTS thru Post ROTJ
    Characters: OCs, Luke, Rebels
    Genre: Series, I suppose
    Keywords:
    Summary: See notes
    Notes: Hello all! Thanks for reading! Hidden Truths, the stories I will be posting are inter-related vigs about war, specifically during the OT, from both sides of the conflict. Some of them may seem familiar to a handful of you, and that's because they're re-postings. I'm hoping with this series to draw in more readers.
    In any case, I couldn't have gotten here without several people, who all, hopefully know who they are. Saria, Gina, Star_Angel, that's you amazing people!
    But this one's for Spike, as practice for the real dedication. And for being a great guy.

Title: The temple Escape
    Author: Ewok-Kenobi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    this is the first chapter of my story. i posted it before under a perfectly undesirable name, but here it is, again, under a better one, enjoy

3. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    1 New Story for November 2, 2006

Title: The Replacement
    Author: Lord_Durile
    Timeframe: Inter Trilogy
    Characters: OC, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Bail Organa
    Genre: Action
    Summary: At a secret military installation on Wayland, a man wakes up on an operating table with no idea who he is or where he is from. He quickly discovers he has command over the Force and intricate knowledge of Imperial security procedures. Upon escaping, the man meets up with failed Jedi padawan Alia Zurkonie, and her rodian partner, Druga. Together, they search for the truth about the man's identity, only to find they are being hunted by none other than Darth Vader.
    Meanwhile, Vader finds himself facing a potential rival for the Emperor's throne in the form of rogue Imperial Inquistor Durile. Durile seeks to use the man with no past to unlock an ancient power that will resurrect the Sith Empire and restore it to its former glory.
    Notes:

4. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    5 New Stories for November 3, 2006

Title: Friends
    Author: VadersMistress
    Timeframe: Pre-ROTS
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker
    Genre: Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Anakin's nature comes to light.
    Notes: I got the idea from reading Jeff Lindsay's books Darkly Dreaming Dexter and Dearly Devoted Dexter.

Title: Broken Chains
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Vader/Anakin, Luke
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Sometimes the chains we cannot see are the most powerful.
    Notes: The Sith Code and the Jedi Code are, of course, the property of the Great One, though Vadey sees fit to play with the words and create her own kriffin' code as well.

Title: Rieekan: A Poem
    Author: brodiew
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    This is for you, Ish! I think I got the spelling right this time.

Title: Lost Souls
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Luke, Leia, mystery character
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Leia brings Luke along to pay last respects to her true mother but discovers a horrible secret in the cemetary in the most unlikely form.
    Notes: Thanks to VA_Parky for helping me with this! Also, thanks to Star_Angel for giving me this evil plot bunny!

Title: Freudian Wannabe
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Anakin, a mysterious psychotherapist, Padmé
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Anakin, concerned about his anger and wierd dreams, gets advice from a Freudian that only ends in disaster.
    Notes: DarthIshtar unknowingly inspired me with this odd fic. Also, Google is after me for using a pic... so pardon about that!

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    New stories for November 5, 2006

Title: The Stars Also Shine
    Author: Layren
    Timeframe: Saga-era AU
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Dooku, Xanatos, Anakin, Obi-Wan, etcetera
    Genre: If the story is AU, then put it here. Same thing goes with: vignette/One post's, songfic or crossover
    Keywords: AU
    Summary: Just how different would destiny have been if the one who was the Chosen One had been one who cherished all life?
    Notes: This is my project for NaNoWriMo. My internal editor is turned off due to trying to reach the word count. All mistakes and plot inconsistencies are my own. This is based of the conversation we had in the Jinn and Kenobi thread about what if Qui-Gon were the Chancellor...I decided to combine that with another idea I had. What if Qui-Gon were the Chosen One instead of Anakin. This is the result. I hope everyone enjoys it The name Amma means Mother in Sanskrit. Feedback is much appreciated.

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Story for November 6, 2006

Title: The Start of Something New
    Author: Handmaiden_Azul
    Genre: AU, romance
    Timeframe: A few years before AOTC
    Notes: A crack 'ship, if there is enough interest I might add on to it.

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
  8. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    1 New Story on November 9th, 2006

Title: Scenes From A Boarding House...And Other Exotic Locations

Author: leiamoody

Rating: PG

Characters: OC'S (Nalieza, Josym, Meaithe, Civriel, Arah)

Summary: Various incidents that take place in the daily lives of semi-ordinary
    people in an unordinary galaxy.

Time period: Two months before the end of TESB, seven weeks before the beginning of my story, "Sleeping and Dreaming"

Author Notes: This is my little contribution to Alley_Skywalker's Wordy Fic Challenge. This is giving me an opportunity to do some background work on my OC's, specifically during the time just before the events of my little Han-in-carbonite story, "Sleeping and Dreaming." All of these characters show up in that story, especially Nalieza, but you don't get much of a chance to see what their lives were like before a certain Corellian falls out of the sky (so to speak). This thread will take care of that...hopefully. :p

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    THANKS TO VADERSMISTRESS FOR HELPING OUT WITH THIS WHILE I'M DOWN WITH BRONCHITIS
    One more story for November 9

Title: Another Order 66 Fic
    Author: Beyd
    Characters: OCs
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Summary: A Jedi Padawan finds himself at the Temple during Order 66.

5 New Stories for November 10

Title:
    Darth Vader, meet Captain Jack Sparrow
    Author: Sara_Kenobi
    Characters: Darth Vader, Jack Sparrow, et al.
    Timeframe: OT
    Summary: I wrote this, basically because I wanted to. It is not to be taken as a serious work of writing, it was just something fun that I wanted to write, combining two of my favorite movie characters of all-time. In fact, I would dare say that they are number 1 and number 2 if I had an official list, but I can't tell you who's number one, because I really don't know.

Title: Blood is Thicker
    Author: Sherazade
    Characters: Vader, Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, Owen Lars, Han
    Timeframe: ANH
    Summary: When imperial troops arrive in Tatooine in search of the droids, Luke tries to defend his parents...from Darth Vader.

Title: Shades of Empire
    Author: Sara Kenobi
    Characters: ?
    Timeframe: ESB-ROTJ
    Summary: Han left at the beginning of ESB and never looked back. That event set in
    motion a much darker final battle between father and son. Will it be much too late to
    take it all back?
    Notes: ESB-ROTJ, AU, Character death.

Title: Attack of the Evil Plot Bunnies!
    Author: Baroncoop
    Genre: Humor
    Timeframe: Before Ep IV
    Characters: all half-baked OCs I assure you. Also, maybe Jek Porkins.
    Summary: Evil, half thought schemes rear their ugly heads.

Title: Master And Apprentice
    Author: Sara_Kenobi
    Characters: Vader
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH
    Summary: This is an old little one-shot I wrote a while back which I found lurking in my fic folder on my PC. A dark conflict between Vader and Anakin begins. Takes place about fifteen years before ANH. This is like a scene out of what was going to be a full story, but it didn't work out that way.
    Notes: One-shot only. Obi-Wan/Anakin/Vader.

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    2 New Stories for November 11

Title: Sins of the Father
    Author: Exeter
    Timeframe: Pre-Clone Wars
    Characters: Grievous, Mace Windu, Joclad Danva, OCs
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Drama
    Summary: General Grievous. The name is known to the galaxy as the Supreme Commander of Droid Armies for the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and perhaps more notably, as the "Knight Slayer" responsible for the death of more than one hundred Jedi. But what forces created this twisted amalgamation of cybernetics and flesh, so hell-bent on hatred and devastation?
    Notes: This is a story of the General's life before he became a cyborg. It's loosely based on the canon details of his early life. The story will progress on a linear timeline but jump forward often, skipping years at a time. No real knowledge of Grievous or that canon back history is neccessary for this story.

Title: Pouring Fire
    Author: Phobson
    Timeframe: Right at the start of ANH. The Senate has just been dissolved, Alderaan is still intact and the few people onboard Tantive IV, who know about what will eventually destroy it, have just picked up a tail and it looks like a Star Destroyer!!
    Characters All OC. Skyle Cloudblum, his mother, a bounty hunter and prefects: Galor Omazaz, Messarmee Tarkin, Issar Snorg and one unnamed.
    Genre: Dark drama / action.
    Summary: While cornered by his vicious tormentors, a boy finds himself thinking back to the moment his mother was taken from him and the words she left him with.
    Notes: This is my first story posted so please be honest with what you think. It looks at the Star Wars universe from the perspective of someone who is neither for the Empire or the rebellion and even paints the Alliance in a less than perfect light. I really appreciate constructive criticisms to my work (providing it?s not just abuse!) don?t worry I never take offence, I mean, how else can I improve!?! On the contrary, I do accept praise as well! Cheers, hope you enjoy!

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Story for November 12

Title: No Doubt
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon
    Timeframe: Post RoTS
    Summary: Obi-Wan finds himself stranded on a mission.
    Notes: Written for the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan challenge: Write a vignette (or longer) putting either Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan in a situation where he needs to use the skills of a tinker, tailor, soldier or spy. Can you use both Qui and Obi? Sure! I chose to write Obi-Wan as a tinker, and perhaps a bit of spy!

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for November 13

Title: Red-Blooded Woman
    Author: Star_Angel
    Timeframe: End of ROTS.
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Padmé, Anakin, with Sabé and Luke, others?
    Summary:
    Notes: I got this idea after reading an amazing book named ?Ghost Roads? and it?s the second book in the BtVS: Gatekeeper trilogy. I?ve had this fic lying around for a long time now and I just found it again so I thought that I might as well post it. It?s a three part story and if you want me to pm you then just let me know.

Title: The Secret Life of Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Author: Starwarsfreak444
    Timeframe: Prequel Trilogy
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, OCs.
    Summary: The story of Obi-Wan's married life
    Notes:

Title:The Twelve Redux
    Author:GrandAdmiralJello
    Timeframe:
    Characters: See Dramatis Personae
    Summary:
    Notes: Characters marked with astericks are original characters, all others are genuinely canonical. This story follows official continuity whereever possible, and original characters exist solely as plot elements. The stated aim of this story is to dramatize the chain of events that lead to the collapse of the grand admiralty as an collegial group as well as demonstrate the institutional hypocrisy and vindinctiveness in the Imperial upper-crust that lead to the ultimate downfall of the Galactic Empire. The noble institution of the Imperial Starfleet existed with the stated purpose to protect and serve, but ended up being a political tool of those jockeying for power.

All original characters serve to expand plot elements or explain otherwise unexplored segments of the EU. Their inclusion was not undertaken lightly. Explanations for original characters' purposes will be furnished on request from readers, but only as far as the author is able without jeopardizing important plot elements.

Aside from the Imperial grand admirals, all characters are ranked by social precedence.

Updates will be made weekly as far as possible. Feel free to PM the author if he is tardy. The first few segments have already been written, so hopefully delays will be minimized. The character list in the first post will be updated whenever new characters are introduced.

The prologue commences on the following post. It is much shorter and stylistically different from the rest of the work.

All questions/comments regarding characters, continuity, and plot are welcome in the thread. Comments and criticism are also appreciated.

This is the author's first submission to the fanfiction section of this site in four years, so he apologizes in advance for any errors of omission.

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Story for November 14

Title: The Rogue Moon
    Author: Arcalian
    Timeframe: 4 years since the end of the Droid Uprising
    Summary:
    Notes: Part of the Journey Towards Freedom Saga

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for November 15

Title: The Dork Wars: Episode 1: The Random Menace
    Author: Luminarafan4ever
    Timeframe: Episode I
    Characters: Parodied characters
    Summary: Another parody
    Notes:

Title: First days
    Author: General_Kenobi_66
    Timeframe: Just post TPM
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, and others
    Summary: Anakin's first days as a padawan
    Disclaimer: All things belong to the great George Lucas.
    Notes: This is my first story, so don't expect too much.

Title: They That Stay Behind
    Author: Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: post TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu
    Summary: A padawan returns home, a knight, with a padawan and heart full of sorrow. Scenes from the beginnings.
    Notes: I'm stuck in the middle of numerous long stories, and amused myself with some random scenes from "the beginning" of Kenobi-Skywalker, hoping to break the writers block.

Title: To the edge of night: Book 1
    Author(s): 92SE-R
    Timeframe: Post RotS
    Characters: Vader, Palp, others
    Genre: AU
    Keywords: Darkness, edge of
    Summary: Continuation after Rise of the Empire, following the same AU lines
    Notes: Will be a big undertaking, but hopefully worth it to all.

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for November 16

TITLE: Balance To The Force
    AUTHOR: Lincoln_6_Echo
    GENRE: general, angst
    PAIRING: a hint of Siriwan, but very canon like
    TIMEFRAME: Prequel Trilogy, AU
    SUMMARY: Post-TPM AU. Newly knighted Obi-Wan Kenobi is sent on an undercover mission. He must find the Sith master and kill him in order to fulfil the Chosen One prophecy and bring balance to the Force...

Title: A Hero's Battle
    Author: General-of-kalee
    Characters: Grievous, Anakin Skywalker
    Summary: An Alternate story of General Grievous
    Notes:

Title: Star Wars Episode 1 ½: The Strange, Slightly Demented, Extremely Random Tale Of How Four Jedi and a Baby, Plus a Toydarian, Rescue a Princess From a Giant, Evil, Slimy, Sith Worm, While Simultaneously Dealing With M?nush, Being Captured Multiple Times (Mostly by Said Giant, Evil, Slimy, Sith Worm), Several Very Disturbing Obi-Robots, Plus a Wat-Robot and an Evil Toydarian Twin Who Has Magical Powers

Author: "The Padawan Pack"
    Characters: See above
    Summary: See above
    Notes:

16. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    2 New Stories for November 17

Title: The Joke is On You
    Author: Queenberuthiel
    Timeframe: Saga
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu
    Summary: It's just a typical day in the Jedi Temple: Obi-Wan catches Anakin with a jar of slime with a hilarious outcome.
    Notes:

Title: A Volatile Encounter
    Author: Brodiew
    Timeframe: Approx 7 years post ROTS
    Characters: Darth Vader, Obi-Wan
    Summary: Vader finds Obi-Wan on a distant planet...no where near Tatooine. They talk.
    Notes: This was written on the fly after Vaderlver64 provided the concept. Its short, but so what. Please enjoy.

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    2 New Stories for November 18

Title: Already Brothers
    Author: Opal
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Cliegg
    Summary: AU Cliegg Lars is suffering from the beginnings of dementia, and has some interesting ideas about Obi-Wan?s identity.
    Notes:

Title: Why?
    Author: General_Kenobi_66
    Timeframe: TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan
    Summary: Obi-Wan's thoughts after the Council meeting in TPM
    Notes: I apologize for any typing errors; I was trying to type this while holding my cats, Yoda and Vader.

18. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for November 19

Title: Battle of Geonosis Challenge thread
    Author: Beyd
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Characters: Unknown
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Beloved Betrayer
    Characters: Ryoo Naberrie, Leia, mystery
    Summary: This is my take on how Ryoo Naberrie reacted to her aunt's death... and the welcoming of baby Leia into her home. Can you guess who the mystery character at the end is?

Title: The One with All the Bantha Ball
    Author: Sirikenobi12
    Characters: Obi-Wan et al
    Summary: Obi-Wan and his friends partake in some ?healthy? competition with each other during a rare occasion when they all are at the Temple together celebrating a Republic holiday.
    Notes:

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    2 New Stories for November 21, 2006

Title: Aftermath
    Author: Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: immediately after Naboo has been freed
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, OC
    Genre: one post drama
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi, OC
    Summary: A Naboo Guardsman prepares his report, with side comments to his wife
    Notes: Side comments to his wife in color

Title: Good Morning
    Author: Luminara_Kenobi
    Timeframe: Probably Clone Wars
    Characters:
    Genre: drabble, humor, fluff
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for November 22, 2006

Title: Legacy of the Red SUn
    Author: Darth_Marrs
    Timeframe: 15 BBY-0 ABY
    Characters: Ben Kenobi, Darth Vader, Mara Jade, Palpatine, Princess Leia, Han Solo, the Naberrie family (mainly Pooja and Sola), a few minor OCs, and a fifteen-year-old Kryptonian raised under the name Kale.
    Genre: AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Luke Skywalker died in a tragic speeder accident on Tattooine. Fate fills the gap by delivering to Obi-Wan a child with powers the likes of which the galaxy has never seen.
    Notes: A Superman/Starwars crossover is not new by any stretch. I know of at least three other Superman/SW c/o you can locate in Fan Fiction Resource. Now, there's at least a fourth. Hope you enjoy.

Title: Rising Power
    Author: Ceethreepio
    Timeframe: Post RotS ? Pre ANH
    Characters: Vader, Palpatine and whole slew of others to surprise
    Genre: Action, Political,
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Someone to Watch Over Me
    Author: Vaderlvr64
    Timeframe: About one year post RoTS
    Characters: OCs, Palpatine
    Genre: Short story (?)
    Keywords:
    Summary: A loyal Imperial is given an assignment that will change her destiny.
    Notes:

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    2 New Stories for November 23, 2006

Title: Cerulean Vader
    Author: Jade_Max
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Crack!ship ? fluff, sort of. A present for Roo :p
    Keywords:
    Summary: (suit-less) Darth Vader/ Mara Jade
    Notes:

Title: Something I Need to Know
    Author: Tattooine_Teenager
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Howdy readers of the saga era!
    i've migrated temorarily to ask you all a question, what happens next? or at least what do you think of after reading my story of two young senators about to be seperated? this will probably only be about three or four posts but i'm still thinking of whats next. so come along with me anybody everybody all!

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    7 New Stories for November 24, 2006

Title: Always
    Author: Gina
    Timeframe: Saga, some Beyond
    Characters: Padmé, Anakin, Leia, Han, Luke
    Genre: Vignette, Romance, Angst, AU (mainly for the first section)
    Keywords:
    Summary: A cherished Skywalker family memento finds its way home at last, but even Luke and Leia are unaware of its special significance.
    Notes: This A/P holiday fic was written as a special gift for a good friend.

Title: A Day in Your Shoes...Literally
    Author: Idrelle_miocovani
    Timeframe: Post-AOTC
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme
    Genre: vignette, light humor, general? AU tweakings?
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padmé's complaints of foot pain have fallen on deaf ears. Now Anakin must find a way to avoid explaining to Obi-Wan as he struggles through a day of training in the temple wearing Padmé's bright pink pumps.
    Notes: I meant to write this a really long time ago, but am just getting around to it. Just a fun way of exercising my muse? completely unbetaed. Many thanks to the summary/title game in Resource and to WyoJedi for letting me use his summary and run with it and to CherryLightsaber for letting me use the title.

Since it's Ish's birthday coming up -- this is for her.

Title: An Ewok's Jealousy
    Author: Raptor517
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Pure silliness!

Title: Illusions
    Timeframe: Just prior to RoTS
    Characters: Anakin, OC
    Genre: vignette, hopefully AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Loneliness can lead to a man to commit sins that can never be undone.
    Notes: Thank you Gina for giving this a read. Although that may earn you some nasty PMs.

Title: A Jedi For Christmas
    Author: JmsBndGrl
    Timeframe: Five years after ROTS
    Characters: Padme, Luke, Leia, Padme and Anakin will be in the story Padme tells in this story.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padme survives childbirth and now is living with her two small children on Naboo. She is alone with her children on Christmas Eve when they demand that she tell them a bedtime story. The bedtime story will be a Star Wars version of ?The Nutcracker Suite.?
    Notes: Now that Thanksgiving is over and we are moving into the Christmas season, I decided to start posting this story. This was actually a plot bunny I had last year, but did not have time to develop it. My story "Always in Motion," will get priority over this since it is almost finished, but this should only be a 4-5 post story, so it won't take long. It will be finished before the holidays.

Title: Superman on Coruscant
    Author: Masterjedi343
    Timeframe: right after episode 3
    Characters: Vader, superman, Sidious
    Genre: action/crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary: After fighting a super natural alien, superman is tossed onto Coruscant and is faced with the hardest challenges then he has ever faced on earth. Along with the empire problems. Will he ever be able to get back to earth?
    Notes:

Title: TImeless
    Author: Luthe
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Vader
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: He's getting older now.
    Notes: Inspired by "Funeral in His Heart" by The October Project

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Stories for November 25, 2006

Title: Quelsa Tonacrry: Return To Ter'Janiii
    Author: GraySaberFreque
    Timeframe: Between Episode IV and Episode V
    Characters: Quelsa Tonacrry and Remote
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Quelsa returns to his homeworld after escaping it 12years ago.
    Notes: I DO accept CONSTRUCTIVEcritism. anything besides constructive critism that insults my story will be reported to the moderaters.

24. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001

2 New Stories for November 26, 2006

Title: The Closed Door
    Characters: Padmé, Anakin
    Genre: Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Severe angst ahead. You have been warned.

Title: Hol-graphs
    Author: RK_Striker_JK_5
    Timeframe: 9 years post-TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dex
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin's 18th birthday
    Notes: For Ish's birthday

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for November 27, 2006

Title: More than I can Give
    Timeframe: End of AOTC, following the Battle of Geonosis
    Characters: Padmé, Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Genre: AU, Short Story, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Having confessed her true feelings to Anakin, Padmé faces a difficult decision.
    Notes: Just an annoying little plot bunny that wouldn't go away. This story will probably only be about four or five chapters in length. Many thanks to VaderLVR64 for the vote of confidence with this one.

Title: Parallel of the Chosen
    Author: Benandbuffy
    Characters: SW and Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters
    Genre: Crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: (The first part of this is heavily, and I mean heavily, based on the end of The Gift in Season Five Buffy. I don't own Star Wars or Buffy, that would be two geniuses.)

Title: Those Who Roam
    Timeframe: ANH era
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: EEK! I forgot to thank Gina, who was, as she always is, encouraging and kind beyond words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.