main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The New Stories Index: October 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Phoenix_Reborn, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    The New Stories Index: October 2005

Welcome to the New Stories Index for the Saga board! This index is updated (almost)daily, and, at the end of the month, a link this thread will be placed into the Fan Fiction Resource Forum's Master Index, (in theory) along with the Story Indices from the two other fan fiction forums here at the Jedi Council. Stories are added to the index in reverse order from the first page at the time I do the index. It's pretty random.

If you have any questions PM me, I'm the one running the index. You can send me your story's information as well, but you really don't have to. Sometimes I do screw-up, so let me know if I miss your story.

To assist me with categorizing your stories for the index, I would love it if you'd put the following in your first post:

Title:
    Author: The word Me is not the correct answer for this blank ? username is prefered
    Timeframe: Examples of this would be OT, Saga, Clones Wars, ROTS, Pre-ROTS ? Not AU
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

By taking advantage of this aide, you're only ensuring that the most information available about your stories is entered into the index every month. I am not responsible for y'all's typos and will have any non-index posts deleted from the thread.

Common terms and abbreviations list:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/K - Jaina/Kyp
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS - Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

If you see any information missing from the list above, please PM me with your new additions. I swear I don't bite and my sense of humor survived my birth completely intact.

Thanks!
    Birdy

New Stories Index: September 2005

2. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    6 New Stories For October 1st, 2005

Title: Vader?s Beginnings : 1- Death of Padme
    Author: JediFranchise
    Timeframe: Post ROTS
    Characters: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, General Tarkin
    Genre: Short Story
    Keywords:
    Summary: Darth Vader must realise his wife is truly gone?
    Notes: First story in a series entitled ?Vader?s Beginnings

Title: Last Thoughts
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Characters: Obi & Padme
    Genre: Angst, Obidala
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi's thoughts at end of RotS, kind of one-sided Obidala. AU.
    Notes: My first Star Wars fanfic! Dedicated to my fantastic Master Jennifer_Lyn who helped me so much in getting this right.

Title: Ascent
    Author: Jedi Linewalker
    Timeframe: Early ROTS
    Characters: Palpatine, et al
    Genre: vignette, drama, angst
    Keywords: Palpatine, Emperor
    Summary: Palpatine?s reflections as he contemplates galactic domination
    Notes:

Title: Trapped in the Labyrinth
    Author: Darth_Malvagio
    Timeframe: Post ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin/Vader, Pinhead & the cenobites, Palpatine/Sidious, Jabba the Hutt, OCs
    Genre: horror/suspense/angst (crossover, major AU)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Five years after ROTS, Obi-Wan still blames himself for Anakin and would do anything to make things right, but he may just get what he wants through the cenobites.
    Notes: This is my first story ever so I?m bound to make a lot of mistakes, but I?m sure you all will enjoy the story anyway. For those of you, who know Hellraiser; do not worry for I wouldn?t dare make the story as graphic as the movies, but there will be violence none the less (like the description of the cenobites). This story is mainly about Obi-Wan, what Anakin means to him, and how far would he go for him. It focuses on his inner turmoil which will drive him to do what he does. Pinhead and the cenobites are there not to be the murdering monsters they are in the movies (at least not in the beginning, nor to Obi-Wan) but as the key figures that keeps the story going, and to keep the story dark and suspenseful. Hope you enjoy.

Title: Republic Commando: Savage squad
    Author: phalanax
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Empire?s Official Guide to Speeder License?s
    Author: SpiritofEowyn
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: humor
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is based off of the 'wonderful' experiences I've had recently at 2 different state's DMVs.

3. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    6 New Stories For October 2nd, 2005

Title: [color=] The Adventures of Moe and Skinny [/color]
    Author: HanSoloIsSoCute
    Timeframe: Most likely awhile after A New Hope
    Characters: OC?s
    Genre: Comedy/Romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away........ Skinny and Moe are REALLY in for it now! Skinny get's in a spat with their Crazy Cousin Conny, who is a genius for trouble! He dares Skinny to try one of his inventions, and it makes Skinny and Moe switch places! Corky has also been captured by Jabba. Now they've got to save him, AND somehow get Conny to switch them back! Since Skinny is in Moes' body, Corky thinks Moe doesn't like him anymore! And Han thinks Moe's crazy for him! I hope everyone will enjoy yet another Skinny and Moe---make that Moe and Skinny story!!
    Notes:

Title: [color=] Down With The Sithness [/color]
    Author: DarkLordRising
    Timeframe: Episodes I-VI
    Characters: All, but now each side is the opposite, Sith are now the good guys and will be Jedi, Jedi are now the bad guys and will be Sith, in other words Alternate Universe.
    Genre: Character Study, Action, Drama, Parody, Misconceptions, AU
    Keywords: AU/EU/MU/PU
    Summary: This will be a story of a Star Wars Alternate Universe with the Sith being Jedi and the Jedi being Sith. I'll throw in a little humor here and there and even some misconceptions some had when watching the movie for the first time. It will be a story of good vs. evil, love vs. hate, destiny vs. destinations, heck just about anything I can come up with or that you mention and I think would be cool to add to the story.
    Notes:

Title: [color=] Knight Squad: Bug Hunt [/color]
    Author: Delta_Marine62
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: [color=] Two Is A Crowd [/color]
    Author: SkalenFehl
    Timeframe: OT
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Darth Vader
    Genre: AU
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: I was in a weird mood when I wrote this. I think it's time Obi-Wan had a chance to be mischievous and poke fun at his former apprentice and drive him a little nuts. It can stand alone or be continued as a series of posts.

Title: [color=] Life Seems So Much Simpler When You?re Fixing Things [/color]
    Author: Lovely-in-Orange
    Timeframe: A few months post-AotC
    Characters: Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords: Quotations Roulette Challenge Repost
    Summary: Anakin finds a way to deal with the aftermath of a grim battle
    Notes: Response to Quotations Roulette Challenge (Reposting as this was buried near the end of the thread) - Thanks to VaderLVR64 for betaing this.

Title: [color=] Lost Soul [/color]
    Author: Qui-Dawn
    Timeframe: post-ROTS
    Characters: Anakin/Vader
    Genre: Angst, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin/Vader remembers the past, and reflects upon what he has become.
    Notes: And here we are again....second fic up at last, and I do feel that much more confident, assured, and in general quite comfy in doing so....yes, this certainly does seem a safe place to be, I reckon. *happily hugs all her readers, lurkers and all* The first shout-out must of course once more go to Ani-maniac, my beloved and lovely, fabulouso beta, who has been so amazingly supportive, inspiring, sweet and compassionate and altogether *wonderful*, throughout all my

4. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    5 New Stories For October 3rd, 2005

Title: Whispers In The Dark
    Author: bobilll
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Han/Leia/mysterious other
    Genre: AU, Vignette
    Keywords: Dare Challenge
    Summary: I dare you to write an OT fic. It starts out H/L, but then they break up and at least one of them has to marry someone else. The wedding must be featured, but the one who is not getting married is not allowed to attend. You must use the words bleach, turpentine, needles, tissue, bug spray, library, murder. It cannot be overly angsty and you must go into detail about why Han and Leia could not get together and why this other person fit better. They must be completely in love with the person they are marrying and there can be no reconciliation with the other. And they're not allowed to die either. Both of them have to live healthy lives.
    Notes:

Title: The Bounty
    Author: Uldir_Fenn
    Timeframe:
    Genre: Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: And My Love Shall Cover Thee
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padmé, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Tale of a Sphinx
    Author: Catgirl_from_Eoz
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hmm...actually, while writing, I sort of created a whole new species for the Galaxy Far Far Away. I really hope you will enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them...

Title: Pawn to Queen
    Author: Inara
    Timeframe: Ten years from before TPM to one year after TPM.
    Characters: Thrawn, Sev?rance Tann, Kinman Doriana
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A chance meeting between two renegade Chiss will change their lives ? and that of the galaxy?s ? forever. Follows them from their Chiss military academy to right before the attack on the Outbound Flight.
    Notes: I was inspired to write this after I noticed that Outbound Flight takes place only one year after the Battle of Naboo. This means that Thrawn and Sev?rance Tann were contemporaries of each other and may very well have known each other. Thrawn and Tann are the only Chiss to pursue military careers outside the Ascendancy, and they achieved it with a great deal of success.

5. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    13 New Stories For October 4th, 2005

Title: the last moment
    Author: vader_incarnate
    Timeframe: RotJ
    Characters: Luke, Leia
    Genre: angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: It's the last moment.
    Notes: More a writing exercise than anything else and, thus, not that ... good. Flex my mental muscles and all that.

Title: Pipe Dream
    Author: Aelan Greenleaf
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: MAJOR AU, romance, angst; 500 word drabble
    Keywords:
    Summary: "We can't, Siri. We're at war."
    Notes: Old story. Like, pre-Secrets of the Jedi old. So this is waaay off, but I forgot to post it here earlier. Hope you like it!

Title: Fire When Ready
    Author: americantragedy
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: leia fic
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: hope this works out ok Rish. and you other people, be brutally honest. its good for character

Title: LOW
    Author: Beautiful_Soul
    Timeframe: Post-ROTS
    Characters: Anakin and Obi-Wan
    Genre: Songfic
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Encroaching Darkness
    Author: I Sense A Plot
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Count Dooku
    Genre: Romance, narrative drama, some angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is just a part of a series of stories I wrote (See the url in my sig to see what this is based upon). This is Dooku reminiscing about his part in the events that took place.

Title: Desperation
    Author: FelsGoddess
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padme
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is just an idea I had. Padme writes Anakin a letter, one he will never read, during the Clone Wars. This is about one and a half years into the Clone Wars.

Title: Have Shovel, Will Travel
    Author: oqidaun
    Timeframe: TPM
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: OC Dueling Circle Challenge #9 ?You can?t go home again?
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: If you?ve read Burn! Burn! Burn!(which you all should, since October is the month spooky things) you?ll recognize both of the OCs. General Dori Acquilius is a rather intimidating figure who shows up in Chapters 1 and 20 of Burn! This is part of his back story. Lambarde is all over the place.

Title: Don't Look Back
    Author: Lost_jedii
    Timeframe: A couple of months after TPM
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker (all owned by George Lucas).
    Genre: Sorrow, I think you could say drama, a bit of mush.
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan can't get over the loss of his master and is overwhelmed by the fact that he is already a master himself, and he doesn't know what to do about it.
    Notes: This is a really short vignette that, for some reason, I had to write. I must warn you, my writing skills really are not that good and I have gotten a bit rusty (plus, this topic might be a bit over done, but it's just my little snapshot of what happened the months following Qui-Gon's death). Again, George Lucas owns

6. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    8 New Stories For October 5th, 2005

Title: The Dark Times
    Author: ROTS_Obi1
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Stormtrooper squad 24 T1, Boba Fett (Guest appearance), Colemon Trebor, Varrious Jedi
    Genre: Action, Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: The Republic is gone, the Empire has rissen, Now remnants of Jedi spread thing throughout the Galaxy, hiding, but there is no plac to hide from the Galaxys best..
    Notes:

Title: Aurora
    Author: maderic
    Timeframe: Eight years after Revenge of the Sith.
    Characters: Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Tarkin, and plenty of OC's.
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Keywords: Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Tarkin, OC's, Empire, Rebellion.
    Summary: A planetary fued between celestrial neighbors Leshon and Meldaan has turned for the worse when the Meldaan Royal Family turned to the Empire for an alliance. Always eager to help (and with the full intentions of later betraying Meldaan), the Empire has stepped in to incorporate yet another planet into the New Order. At the heart of it remains the story of a young man struggling to bring about revenge and liberation at the same time.
    Notes: I thank George Lucas for allowing us, the fanfic writers, to play in his creative intergalactic playground.

Story notes: This is a new story I'm launching after being hit with an idea. If you see anything that looks entirely out-of-whack (a *very* technical term, by the way), it may be because I adopted this from another work I had created that was about Nazis, not about Star Wars (a random factoid no one cares to know). I've looked through it with all the changes I've made to the piece, but there may still be something that slipped by. Know that this will not affect the update schedule for The Fallen Shroud in any fashion -- it's actually the other way around. TFS is more important right now, so this will get a slower, but still steady stream of updates. Why? Because I can...I think.

What is Aurora? Well...read and find out. :p Generally, it deals with our main character fighting for the revenge of his family and for the freedom of his planet.

Title: When the mask falls...]
    Author: Culf_the_Sith
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Toughts of a Skywalker when he realizes it's his father behind the mask.
    Notes:

Title: There?s Always a Catch
    Timeframe: 2 years post ROTS
    Genre:
    Keywords: Ghosts
    Summary: A young man in the service of the Empire discovers the hard way that nothing in life comes without certain strings attached.
    Notes: This should be a four part story, posting once a week, I think.

Title: Em Is For...
    Author: JediMindTrick000
    Timeframe: Shortly after ANH
    Characters: OCs to start with, familiar faces to follow
    Genre: The usual: action, angst, romance, murder and intrigue...
    Keywords: ANH-era, Black Sun, OC Em
    Summary: This is the story of Em, who if you've read my other OC stories, has a familiar family tree, but has quite a different life than her father. Never really written from a woman's perspective totally, so I'm just gonna post this and shield my eyes...
    Notes:

Title: Welcome to Earth
    Author: LeiaPad

7. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    [color=005c10]7 New Stories For October 6th, 2005[/color]

Title: PLAN B - My brother's keeper
    Author: LovedAnakin
    Characters: Anakin, Padme, Obi-wan, Sidious, OC
    Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst
    Keywords: A/P, Angst, Drama
    Summary: When Anakin choses not to turn to the darkside, Sidious uses plan B.
    Notes: Sidious has revealed what he truly looks like to the senate claiming that in the Jedi attempt to take control of the government, he was permanently scarred. Sidious named himself emperor in an attempt to unify the many systems at war with the separatists' droid army and declared the Jedi enemy of the galactic empire. Master Mace Windu and three other Jedi Knights attempted to arrest him siting that he was a Sith lord. In a four against one duel, Sidious has killed three of the knights and was suddenly disarmed by Mace Windu. Our story begins here:

Title: Boundary
    Author: Lisse
    Timeframe: intertrilogy
    Characters: Owen and Luke
    Genre: vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Um. I love between-the-trilogy stories, in case that wasn't really apparent. *shifty look*

Title: Like a virus
    Author: Bmwgurl17
    Characters: Chancellor, OC
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:T his takes place in ROTS before the Chancellor is able to make Anakin his apprentice.

Title: Full of Grace
    Author: Nobodys_Angel
    Timeframe: Saga
    Characters: Anakin/Vader, Padme
    Keywords: Ani/Ami Databank Index October Challenge
    Summary: The October Ani/Ami index challenge: Padme wants the twins trained as dark Jedi
    Notes: What was to be a 1000-2000 word challenge has taken on a life of its own...I think I satisfied the challenge requirements in this first part but there will be more to come!!

Title: The Destiny Queen
    Author: Sara Kenobi
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Padme/Vader
    Keywords:
    Summary: A continued RotS story. Padme is taken to Alderaan before the duel
    between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Will it change anything for her fate?
    Notes: AU story based on RotS.

Title: Hunch
    Author: Lisse
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Naberrie/Skywalker family
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Just playing catchup with some of my old ficlets. Is this in line with EU canon or possibly even movie canon? Probably not. Ah well.*shuffles off*

Title: Closet Case
    Author: Discorpor8
    Timeframe: AotC, when Anakin is helping Padme pack for Naboo
    Characters:
    Genre: Humor, A/P
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin finds out how deep Padme's love of clothes goes. Mayhem, obviously, ensues.
    Notes:

8. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    2 New Stories For October 7th, 2005

Title: Out of Time
    Author: DreamingIce
    Timeframe: Inter-trilogy
    Characters: Jagged/Zena Antilles; Wedge ?Veggies? Antilles; Booster Terrik; Syal Antilles (mentioned).
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A look into the final thoughts of Wedge?s parents as they isolate the fire on the Gus Treta station.
    Notes: I spent far too long looking at certain sections in part 2 of ?X-Wing: The Phantom Affair? comics. Couldn?t help myself, especially as it involves characters that are often overlooked in fanfiction.

Title: Sorry (AKA Dare You To Move)
    Author: Alley_Skywalker
    Timeframe: Several months after TPM
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC, Sith
    Genre: Angst, Drama (mostly)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Ani's and Obi's relationship get's off to a bumpy start laving Anakin feeling unwanted and a burden to his new master. As a resolt Obi-Wan wakes up one morning to find his padawan missing... (Better then it sounds)
    Notes:

9. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    5 New Stories For October 8th, 2005

Title: But, Master!
    Author: Wendynat
    Timeframe: After AotC
    Characters: Anakin and Obi-Wan
    Genre: AU, Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin and Obi-Wan argue about grammar rules.
    Notes: This little 'exercise in dialogue and rules breaking' was inspired by a discussion on the Fan Fiction Resource board's Parthenon thread (the rules posting and discussion begin about halfway down the second page of this thread. I was able to get 21 of the 30 rules into this. I'm more used to romance and angst than humor, so I hope it's at least mildly amusing!

Title: You don't own me: or, Why I don't like straw
    Author: Pandora26
    Timeframe: Hmm. Maybe around ESB?
    Characters: Leia, Han, Wedge, some OCs.
    Keywords:
    Summary: What Leia has to go through for the rebellion. Good thing Han, and Wedge, are there to help out.
    Notes: I'd explain this fic, but-- I'm not sure I can. The dare, by IrishEyedJedi: --Leia has to ride bareback on a white horse --The only weapons that can be used are vibroswords --While hiding from the bad guys Leia and Han have sex in a barn. --Neither Han or Leia can die and they must be a couple throughout the entire piece. --They also must ride off into the sunset in a cliched movie way.

Title: Daydreams
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Mace/Anakin
    Genre: humor
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Obi-Wan's Night to Babysit
    Author: Kelia
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, Leia, 3PO
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: A big thank you to my master, Happygolucky, for encouraging me to continue in the babysitting setting If there's any interest, Yoda and Mace will be next on the list...

Title: I Am My Kids Mom.
    Author: Kenobi_Kid
    Characters:
    Genre: Humor, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padmè phones in to the Dr. Laura Schlesinger show
    Notes:

10. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    3 New Stories For October 9th, 2005

Title: And Forward, Ever Forward
    Author: Kudzu
    Timeframe: Jedi Purge
    Genre: Action/Philosophy
    Keywords:
    Summary: On a far-flung world, the Clone Wars rage on seven months after the execution of the Separatist Council convened on Mustafar and the formal end to large-scale fighting as declared by Emperor Palpatine. Much is different than it once was.
    Notes:

Title: Think of Me
    Author: Alethia
    Timeframe: about 11 years post ROTS
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Genre: Drama, Angst
    Keywords: I Dare You Challenge
    Summary: The fabled marriage has dissolved, and the two players are thrown together once again in a discussion over their children's future.
    Notes: This is my Dare Challenge fic. The Challenge is from bobill and says: I dare you to write a fic in which Anakin and Padmé are both of the Light Side, but are worst enemies. At least one nonverbal fight between the two required.

Title: Sleep
    Author: Stormqueen
    Timeframe: During the Clone Wars, Anakin is around 20, Obi-Wan is around 36
    Characters: Obi-Wan and Anakin
    Genre: Light humor
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This was written several months ago after an experience I had with my brother trying to take a sleeping pill. I was actually rather hesitant to post this, but my two betas urged me to do so, and here it is! A huge, HUGE thank you to my two lovely betas: Nienna_Narmolanya and WynssaStarflare! *hugs the crud out of them both* This wouldn't be here if it weren't for your help; your comments and suggestions and "gentle" proddings to post it are the real reason it's up here. Thank you so much!

11. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    6 New Stories For October 10th, 2005

Title: Fate
    Author: Wyn-Fel
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri
    Genre: Obi-Wan, Siri
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Written for Dare Challange

Title: Bridges
    Author: obscurity
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan and Anakin.
    Genre: An odd mixture of humor, angst, and happy mush. Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan, newly-knighted and troubled, takes a midnight stroll hoping to find the clarity that has eluded him. He finds much more than he bargained for in the form of a young mother and her infant son.
    Notes:

Title: Obi-Wan Kenobi: Delivery Boy
    Author: CherryLightsaber
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Dooku
    Genre: Humor/Action
    Keywords: peace offerings
    Summary: As a peace offering, the Jedi Council puts together a surprise for Count Dooku? and makes Obi-Wan deliver it.
    Notes: It was intended to be a part of "The Jedi Council: Bunch of Pranksters", but instead I just made it a short story. Enjoy!

Title: Witness
    Author: Kartanym
    Timeframe: The first years of Imperial rule (between Episode III and IV)
    Characters: All original (unless mentioned)
    Genre: Action/Mystery/Comedy
    Keywords:
    Summary: What if you were a witness to the biggest crime in history? Where would you go? What would you do?
    Notes: The following is a repost of the original that unfortunately I did not get the chance to complete. Hopefully the second time around, I can accomplish the goal I originally set out to achieve. The following is slightly edited from the original post, and will undergo further editing as time passes.

Title: "Reparation"
    Author: Siaynoqsbride
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy, OT
    Characters: Vader, Padmé, Luke, Leia, Sidious
    Genre: Angst, Romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin is now turned back to the Light Side through the grace of Padme, and sets off to find his children... but nothing is as simple as it seems.
    Notes: Alright, here we are in this new thread! Yay! Alright, for those of you who have wandered into this thread unawares, this story is a sequel to "Forever," a V/P AU that I did. Lemme just take a little bit of time to explain my PM policy. I will PM everyone who replies to the last chapter. If you don't want a PM, you must mark so in your post. This way, I can tell if you're still interested in my story, and I don't feel like I'm harassing you. Now that all the technicalities are out of the way, let's get started! Many thanks to my beta, who also happens to be my mother, Gibby. I love ya!

Title: Alone
    Author: Alley_Skywalker
    Timeframe: PT (I guess though it could technically be NJO or Pre- TPM)
    Characters:
    Genre: Angst (I guess), drabble
    Keywords:
    Summary: A 12 year old initiate's thoughts on Padawan Choosing Day
    Notes: Today the Master/Padawan lists were posted in the "Adopt A Newbie" thread and sitting arond waiting fr PMs was probably what inspired this little one-shot.

12. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    10 New Stories For October 11th, 2005

Title: The Figure, The Empire, and The Republic?s Hope
    Author: DarkLordRising
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords: Star Wars: Halloween Challenge
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Short Season
    Author: REBADAMS7
    Timeframe: inter-trilogy
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Kings or Pawns
    Author: Anakins_Force
    Characters: Anakin/Vader, Padme, Obi-Wan
    Keywords: Oct A/A index challenge
    Summary: The October Ani/Ami index challenge: Padme wants the children trained as dark Jedi. Padme joins her husband in his quest to rule the galaxy and changes the course of events.
    Notes: I only met 5 out of the 9 challenge requirement in this part so I'll expand it to meet the other 4.

Title: The bounty hunter at Ord Mantell
    Author: zenasaurusrex
    Timeframe: Between ANH&ESB
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: First Words
    Author: Antilles2001
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Clone child speaks for the first time
    Notes:

Title: The Skywalker of Suburbia
    Author:
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters:
    Genre: X-over
    Keywords:
    Summary: Welcome my friends to something completly new. A songstory based on Green Day's American Idiot concept album. Perhaps some of you have asked: what if Anakin's fall happened in small town in America? How would characters, events, be different? Also, maybe some of you have wondered how the story of American Idiot would be if it was an actual story. Well, hopefully both questions will be answered in this story.
    Notes: On some songs, I'll be leaving lines out, and editing things, because there's some stuff in the lyrics that wouldn't be allowed on the boards. Also, I --'d out all the swear words, or words that aren't allowed on here, so we're good to go.

Title: The Poisoned Chamber
    Author: gauss1
    Timeframe: Between ESB and RotJ
    Characters: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine
    Genre: Drama/Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader is placed in an impossible situation by the Emperor ? how will he react?
    Notes: This is in response to the ?I Dare You? challenge. My challenge is from lazykbys_left: I dare you to write a story set between ESB and RotJ in which Vader must choose between capturing Luke alive and "neutralizing" a Rebel base. The Rebels in question have escaped Vader before and the Emperor will be very upset if he fails again.

Title: The Little Lost Tusken Raider
    Author: Meredith_Kenobi
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Young Luke Skywalker!
    Genre:
    Keywords: Halloween Challenge
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Haunting of Luke
    Author: BrentusofGath
    Timeframe:
    Ch

13. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    5 New Stories For October 12th, 2005

Title: Just Names
    Author: DarthBreezy
    Timeframe: OT
    Characters: Darth Vader, OC Aube Canaille referanced
    Genre: Vignette, Angst
    Keywords: None
    Summary: Darth Vader reflection on a connection to the past. Complete. Notes: OC referanced is tied in with other works including my current fic, "And Vega Lights my Way but can be read alone. *with love to my beloved whip cracking Muse and my dear beta, Geo3*

Title: A Study of Transitions
    Author: aldocassidy
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords: A Dare Challenge.
    Summary: The Dare from PadmeLeiaJaina: My dare to you is to write an Obidala fic. Something where Padme realizes that Obi-Wan shares the same ideals and dreams for the Republic that she does. She must realize that Anakin's political views cloud their love and she wonders if their political differences could drive them apart. The vignette must contain a startling moment where Padme realizes that she's not only attracted to Obi-Wan's ideals, but sees him as a MAN. What's more, you must also have Obi-Wan realize that Senator Amidala is disturbingly attractive and that he goes into some sort of a torturous internal monologue thinking about how different his life could be if he could be allowed to love and marry. The setting, and how they come to these realizations is up to you. Anakin can be there or not, that's up to you.
    Notes:

Title: Wishes
    Author: amidalachick
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy
    Characters:
    Genre: Uh...angst?
    Keywords: Dare Challenge Entry
    Summary: Bail and Leia talk and think and remember.
    Notes: I hate being serious!!!

Title: The Force-Eaters
    Author: DarthMousche
    Timeframe: Post-RotS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri, Jedi Council members
    Genre: AU - no purge, Horror-ish
    Keywords: Dare challenge response
    Summary: Master Yoda?s Council retreat doesn?t go exactly as planned.
    Notes: This is for the Dare challenge. I?m a bit over the word limit, but I?m putting it up anyway! Thanks, kma, for looking it over.

Title: Revenge? of the Sith
    Author: DreddRevan
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary: An alternate story for Episode 3.
    Notes:

14. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    12 New Stories For October 13th, 2005

Title: They Promised...
    Author: Gina
    Timeframe: Shortly before AoTC
    Characters: Ryoo and Pooja Naberrie, Padmé
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: During a visit to Theed Palace, Ryoo and Pooja Naberrie make an unusual friend.
    Notes: During a visit to Theed Palace, Ryoo and Pooja Naberrie make an unusual friend.

Title: Don?t Go
    Author: little_miss_jedi
    Characters: Um?Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda?among others.
    Genre: songfic
    Keywords:
    Summary: The different reactions to Qui-Gon?s death. I have made it so that Anakin is a Jedi during the funeral, even though I know he techinically isn?t one until the parade.
    Notes: I love writing songfics. This is songfic number 4!!!

Title: The Saga and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
    Author: Darth_Ishtar
    Characters:
    Genre: a series
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The battle of Tiiral
    Author: Silent_shadow900
    Timeframe: clone wars
    Characters: clones and General Grievous
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Skinny and Moe begins
    Author: MoeTharen
    Timeframe: serveral years before ANH
    Characters:
    Genre: Drama/humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: Before the adventures of Skinny and Moe, before you knew Skinny and Moe(IF you know Skinny and Moe...)before they even knew eachother! Skinny and Moe Begins takes you back to their childhood, when they met, and their first adventure.
    Notes:

Title: Remember Laughter
    Author: Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: End of TPM
    Characters: OBI1 & Q-G Jinn, Maul
    Genre: angsty
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jinn's death & OBI's thoughts
    Notes:

Title: Halloween Round Robin-
    Author: Various
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: silly, farcical, slapstick welcomed
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Yoda's Babysitting Adventure
    Author: Kelia
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Yoda, Anakin, Luke, Leia and Mace
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Blood and Venom
    Author: Sithspawn
    Timeframe: pre-RotJ
    Characters: Luke, Mara, Vader, others
    Genre: Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Nope, not giving away any plot points.
    Notes:

Title: Anakin, what have you done?
    Author: darth_grievous1
    Characters: Anakin and Padme
    Genre: Vignette, humor, AU
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is my second completed fan fic work. This one is about the "fun" Anakin and Padme have after a romantic dinner at a fast food place. I won't say more, or I'll spoil it.

T

15. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    6 New Stories For October 14th, 2005

Title: Padawan's Braid
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Mau. Qui-Gon Jinn
    Keywords:
    Summary: Maul kills OB1 not QGJ on Naboo
    Notes:

Title: A Second Chance
    Author: LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe:,Pre-RotS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri, Anakin, Yoda
    Genre: AU, Romance/Drama/Humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: :What would happen if the spirit of Siri were to haunt Obi-Wan? Is she really dead? Will she suceed in driving Obi-Wan totally mad? Loosely based off the movie Just Like Heaven.
    Notes: I just saw the movie Just Like Heaven the other day, and I was in the midst of rereading the book Secrets of the Jedi. And this is the end product. It is an AU, as if the events of Secrets of the Jedi never happened. It follows the movie slightly, but I have also deviated from it. You don?t need to have watched the movie to understand this. Hope you like it.

Title: A Padawan's Misadventures or And that?s when I got thrown out of the Jedi Order. Again.
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Courtly Love
    Author: Pandora26
    Timeframe:
    Genre:
    Keywords: Respose to Halloween Challenge
    Summary:
    Notes: This is my response to the Halloween Challenge, in which one writes a precisely 1000 word story with a terrible, terrible opening sentence. I'm sure more than a few people will recognize my opening sentence. Yes, it seems I am saying it's bad. Sorry! I just want to say that this story is exactly 1000 words; no more, and no less. Yes, I made no excuses this time that I just had to go over the word limit. Unless ms word is lying to me with its word count, I did it. Now, I want some reward chocolate.

Title: Phazra's First Kiss
    Author: The Nut
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Anakin, Padme, OC
    Genre:
    Keywords: I Dare You Challenge
    Summary: In response to The I Dare You Challenge. My dare, given to me by CherryLightsaber, is as follows: Anakin and the OC must kiss. - The OC must have two Z's in her name. - When Anakin and the OC kiss, the OC must utter a random phrase from a non-SW source. This phrase must have no more than five words in it. - Anakin must say one of MOMO's worst lines from "Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose". This line must be addressed to the OC, and she must reply to it. - Padme must appear and gasp. - And yet, the readers have to be moved with sadness, but not for Padme!
    Notes:

Title: The Odd Jedi Couple
    Author: cdmcc
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Ani
    Genre: Humour
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: For the Halloween Challenge, also taken from the Obi thread. I threatened it and it wouldn't let go. Anyways, the worst opening sentence and a 1000 word vig.

16. Hippobirdy

Hippobirdy Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2004
    8 New Stories For October 15th, 2005

Title: Darth Anakin: There is no conflict!
    Author: Darth Djinn
    Timeframe: The Saga
    Characters: Lord Vader and his 501st
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader continues to quell the turmoil in his soul while vanquishing the last of the Jedi!
    Notes:

Title: The Emperor?s American coup
    Author: LovedAnakin
    Timeframe: ROTS-ish
    Characters: Anakin, Padme, Obi-wan, Sidious
    Genre: Drama, Romance, and Angst
    Keywords: A/P, Angst, Drama
    Summary: Anakin awakens from a dream that was Rots, to life in New York in the year 2000.
    Notes:

Title: Saving the Galaxy
    Author: AzulSaber
    Timeframe:
    Characters: R2-D2
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hello there. Thank you for clicking! This is my first story posted on The Saga boards and hopefully will be my first long fic in my very short history of writing fanfiction. I hope you enjoy it, I'd appreciate feedback of any kind very much. If you guys would like me to PM you for updates, I will keep a list. And a final thank you to my wonderful Master Lady_Jade for betaing this and generally encouraging me on!

Title: Namesakes
    Author: VA_Parky
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-wan, Padmé, Anakin (flashback)
    Keywords:
    Summary: As Obi-wan despairs over the loss of Anakin, he finds hope where he thought there was none.
    Notes: I?ve tinkered with Obi-wan?s history a bit for ?artistic? purposes, so if you?re strictly into canon, you may not like this viggie. But if you?re willing to lend me a little leeway, please read on. FYI, the segments in italics are memories / thoughts. Thanks for reading!

Title: I Die Inside: A Story of Betrayal
    Timeframe: RotS
    Characters: Obi-Wan
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: : Who Will Save Me, if Not You?
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Dear Diary: Confessions of a Teenage Padawan
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Ani & OB1
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Shadow's Night
    Author: Jedi-2B
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: Humor, vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: : For the Halloween Challenge, to write a 1000-word vignette with the worst opening sentence you can come up with. Microsoft Word told me this was a thousand words. It had no opinion on the first sentence.

Many thanks to PonyTricks for looking this over, and helping me think up really big words.

17. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    9 New Stories For October 16th, 2005

Title: A father that I thought I would never have...
    Author: obi-wanfan123
    Timeframe: A little bit after ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Luke, and Sola
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Attack of the Fangirls!
    Author: Jaya Solo
    Timeframe: During the Clone Wars
    Characters: Tink, Vespa, Obi-Wan, and Anakin
    Genre: Halloween Challenge Response
    Keywords: Halloween Challenge Response
    Summary: Anakin gets attacked by fan girls.
    Notes:

Title: A Feeble Attempt
    Author: oqidaun
    Timeframe: Shortly before ANH
    Characters: Leia, Tarkin, Elan Sleazebaggano, Maz and Grammy
    Genre: I dare you?
    Keywords:
    Summary: Write a wacky romantic comedy about a love triangle (set just a bit pre-ANH) involving Leia torn between Tarkin and another (non-human, of course) senator.

1. Keep the comedy coming and keep it light.
    2. Obviously, Leia can't end up with Tarkin, since they hate each other in ANH, and neither can die, but beyond that, the ending's up to you and board standards.
    3. You must include at least four scenes or sequences that are overt comic parodies of other films or TV series. At least two of these must parody something other than SF/fantasy or horror.
    4. Someone should have a funny sidekick who's either a Lepi (that big green rabbit species) or a ducklike alien.
    5. And, just to throw in a bit of random listiness, which I know you like, include the words "squeezy," "defenestrate," and "restaurateur."
    6. There is no rule six. How cruel do you think I am?
    Notes: I would like to thank DrabboFett for the challenge. It looks harmless enough, but totally kicked my butt.

Title: A Dark And Stormy Night
    Author: bobilll
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padme/Leia/Bail
    Genre: Halloween Challenge
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Hinges of Destiny
    Timeframe: Saga/ROTJ
    Characters: Han, Lando
    Genre:
    Keywords: Dare Challege
    Summary: While the Rebel Alliance celebrates on Endor, Han Solo is faced with a choice.
    Notes: his was a true challenge for me (see below). I couldn't write about Anakin/Vader or Padme, Luke or Leia, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Shmi, Mace, Yoda, Palpatine, Chewie, Owen, Beru?the list goes on and on (and I signed up to write for the Saga!). Thank goodness Han wasn?t in ROTS!
    The Dare from JediNemesis:
    I dare you to write a story that features no characters who have appeared in the PT, is not set in the PT, is not dark in any way, and contains at least three and a half Ewoks.

Title: I Still
    Author: darksideyesplease
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: Vignette/Poem, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Dear Diary: Confessions of a Getting Old B4 His Time Jedi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Obi Wan and Anakin : Two new friends [

18. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    11 New Stories For October 17th, 2005

Title: The invasion
    Author: darthjose
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary: what if the Yuuzhan Vong invaded during the Clone Wars
    Notes:

Title: As If There's No Tomorrow
    Author: vader_incarnate
    Genre: mush, romance
    Keywords: I dare you challenge
    Summary: This is why you fight.
    Notes: For Jennifer_Lyn's dare. Not too good, but I have midterms and I wanted to write this! To write an OC based mush, set during the Clone Wars. At least two OCs must be used as major characters and no one is allowed to die. (It is mush, after all ) Now for the twisty part: Han Solo must be mentioned, by name and Tatooine must feature in the plot in some way. And just for fun, it must take place completely at night!

Title: I'm so proud of him.
    Author: darth_frared
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Interview with Shmi Skywalker
    Notes: hello. this is my first time. it's very short, no big deal to rip your way through. i hope you enjoy it. i should extend my warmest thanks to my faithful apprentice here for betaing. *shakes hand enthusiastically* without you i'm nothing.

Title: The Dark Factory
    Author: Darth_Morhs
    Timeframe: Between AOTC and ROTS
    Characters: Mace Windu, Count Dooku, Commander Cody, OC?s
    Genre: Action, Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: A Jedi student and his master investigate a Separatist factory that is thought to manufacturing lightsabers
    Notes:

Title: Four Girls, A Guy, And a Gizka
    Author: kotorchick
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Anakin, OCs
    Genre:
    Keywords:I Dare You Challenge
    Summary: An EXTREME Anakin AU
    Notes: In response to The I Dare You Challenge. My dare, given to me by cdmcc, was this... It's AU and it's the best I can come up with... Although Anakin may well still be the chosen one, he was never found by Qui-Gon and languished on Tatooine as a slave until freed. Your challenge with this is to write a viggie which captures this normal non-Jedi Anakin through the stages of his life on Tatooine - he has a wife whom he doesn't love, three female children, a bad back and a much loved pet of your choice, and the vig should end with his death - he should pass on while watching the pod races. This dare also means that you cannot mention Padme or any Jedi by name. I also require a bit of humour along the line!!

Title: A Peaceful Meadow Picnic, in October
    Author: Knight_Dilettante
    Timeframe:
    Characters: T'Riche, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre:
    Keywords: AU, also some non-trivial timeline tangles - just go with the flow and don't think about it too much
    Summary:
    Notes: Written for the Halloween Challenge 2005

Title: The Kesa Sunrunner Incident
    Author: -Z-
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: OC?s (Nothing Squadron)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Humor
    Keywords: Rebels, Pilots, Humor, Action, Adventure
    Summary: Scavenger-duo Thix an

19. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    9 New Stories For October 18th, 2005

Title: Truant
    Author: Sticks
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hi everyone. It's been a long, long time since I've posted any stories here. But last night this story came to me, almost complete, in a flash of creative compulsion. I finished it at 3:20 this morning (and still got to work on time). I've got a few other stories in the works, so this is kind of a teething ring for me to get back into the swing of writing. I hope you enjoy it. Here's part one.

Title: Through the Eyes of a Child
    Author: Darth_Morhs
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, OCs, Other unnamed Younglings
    Genre: AU, Drama, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: A youngling's thoughts during Episode III
    Notes:

Title: The Death and Life of a Knight
    Timeframe: ANH and beyond
    Characters: OB1, QGJ, Yoda
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: King of the Road
    Author: Jemmiah
    Timeframe: 1 year and a bit before ROTS, during the Clone wars.
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin's reckless driving causes Obi-Wan considerable discomfort.
    Notes: This forms part of the ongoing Jemmiah Chronicles series although no prior knowledge of the stories are needed in order to understand this snapshot. The second part, 'A Pretty Picture' previously posted on another board, jumps briefly backwards in time to the JA period, but then jumps back to the Saga period. Dedicated to Amidolee, whose conversation over Pizza and Garlic bread in Edinburgh's 'La Rusticana' inspired this fic.

Title: Not as it Seems
    Author: Master_Noi
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: This is a rewrite of the first challenge viggie I wrote for the Obi-Wan thread last October. Be warned - it's a little twisted.
    Notes:

Title: Anger Management
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Humor? Perhaps?
    Keywords:
    Summary: Darth Vader receives a letter.
    Notes:

Title: Kill Bill Volume 1
    Author: darth_grievous1
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is my latest, and most pyschotic, creation. I was bored one night, so I just sorta had this idea: What would happen if Anakin went on a rampage of revenge, kicking butt and looking great while doing it? Well, here it is. Basically, it follows the same story line as Kill Bill, this being the first part, Volume 1. Here's what's been changed: The Bride, the main character, is now Anakin Skywalker, and his name is known through out the story. Padme is still Anakin's wife, however she fills the role as (in the movie) the fiance of the main charactoer. She is not pregnant. Pei Mei has been replaced with Master Yoda (Volume 2) Yakuza Boss Matsumoto has been replaced with Count Dooku. They now use lightsabers instead of samurai swords (Jappanese Crystal, not steel) Anakin was Bill's best

20. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    4 New Stories For October 19th, 2005

Title: A Life Chosen
    Author: Darth_Lauren
    Characters: A/P
    Keywords:
    Summary: What if Anakin had chosen to go with Padme at the end of ROTS?
    Notes: Okay, here's a new story that I've been working on for the last couple of weeks. I hope you all like it and will post your responses. Thanks

Title: If You Give A Jedi A Wife aka: Revenge of the Sith in 15 sentences
    Author: Knight_Dilettante
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: humor, parody
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Many thanks to Layren for permitting me to encroach on the children's book inspired story arena. Her Qui-Gon and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day story (excellent - btw - if you haven't already, go read... now) got the idea of children's books percolating in my brain and a phrase of VM's in an unrelated conversation made the following pop into my head. I don't know for sure yet but I think this may well become a series. I had at least two others that I thought of before realizing that this one just had to come first. You have now been warned.

Title: Speed
    Author: VA_Parky
    Timeframe: Many years post-ROTS
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: Angst, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader is forced to land a bit closer to Naboo than he would like and makes a heart wrenching discovery. One-shot.
    Notes: This idea came from the Montgomery-Gentry song, ?Speed.? Please let me know what you think.

Title: Redemption
    Author: emimar
    Timeframe: During Return of the Jedi
    Characters: Originial Characters
    Genre:
    Keywords:Interspecies Relationship
    Summary:
    Notes: I started typing this one up a while back, but I had been reluctant to post it until the whole interspecies relationship thing had been sorted out. Now that it has, here it is!

21. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    9 New Stories For October 20th, 2005

Title: The 304th Infantry, Journey of Stormtroopers
    Author: Dark_Jawa_Knight
    Timeframe: 2 years after Episode III
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Job Interview
    Author: LordSeverus
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Republic Commando: Operation spearhead
    Author: Phalanax and Delta_marine_62
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Tahiri's past... and her present
    Author: The_Slilent_One
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hail and well met fellow travelers (yes i am strange and somewhat demented) After a year an a bit of reviewing and a great deal more of lurking i have (finally) decided to post a fic, a short fic but a fic nevertheless. This is the first in a short series of scenes that led to Tahiri's family ending up on Tatooine. Ech scene take place weeks, months even years apart but are connected.. you'll see. Its my first story i have been brave enough to post so be kind

Title: In Jabba?s Palace
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Timeframe: ROTJ
    Characters: All of the lovely people in inhabit Jabba?s palace.
    Genre: Humor, AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: The search for the Ultimate Question: who is hotter? Jabba the Hutt or Bib Fortuna?
    Notes: I have to thank my friend Ryley for the inspiration for this piece. She wrote a very amusing script for our drama class (which we are currently working on) and this script is based loosely on it. So, therefore, this script is dedicated to Ryley. Please note that this is very crazy and will ultimately result in you loosing some brain cells. You have been warned.

Title: A Fitting End
    Author: brodiew
    Timeframe: within the saga
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Night of Light, Day of Darkness
    Author: Cobranaconda
    Timeframe: Sometime after RotS
    Characters:
    Genre: AU/Weirdness
    Keywords: Bizarre, as you would come to expect from me.
    Summary: Can't do without giving anything away.
    Notes: In response to the Halloween Challenge. 1000 words to the letter. The latter half of the title I stole from the Album/Song "Light of Day, Day of Darkness" by Green Carnation.

Title: A TIME TO MOURN
    Author: Magenta_Moonshadow
    Timeframe: inter-trilogy
    Characters: Obi Wan and Qui Gon
    Genre: Angst. H/C
    Keywords:
    Summary: This story is set on Tatoooine several months after the events of 'Revenge of the Sith'...
    Notes: This is my first attempt at writing a fanfic!

Title: Are We There Yet?
    Author: Various
    Characters: Various
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:

22. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    2 New Stories For October 21th, 2005

Title: How It All Ended
    Author: Katieelessar
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Halloween Challenge
    Notes:

Title: Too Sexy For My Empire
    Author: Pelly-Welly
    Timeframe: During ANH
    Characters: Palpatine
    Genre: Humour/gross mental images
    Keywords: Palpatine
    Summary: In response to the Halloween Challenge
    Notes: Warning: do not eat while reading. It's PG, but the mental images you get from this might scar you for life. You have been warned. Thanks to Cobranaconda for beta-ing.

23. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    11 New Stories For October 22nd, 2005

Title: Loose Wires
    Author: TKeira_Lea & Darth_Lex
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2
    Genre: Humor, Action
    Keywords: canon, Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Summary: Three months prior to the conclusion of the Clone Wars, Kenobi and Skywalker embark on one of their most dangerous missions.
    Notes: Updated on Thursdays

Title: A Yad ni het Efil fo Kule Walskekyr
    Author: BrentusofGath
    Timeframe: Efrobe NAH
    Characters:
    Genre: ??? Gamsaran, Citoan, Radma, UA
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Si yoanene tlisl gearind hist? Things in the SW universe I make up will be written normally and put in [], so as not to confuse, and don't tell me you've read this story before, or I will beat you with an ugly stick. j/k! Eth teba klisls fo Inenan_Moaynralna rae eth sebt!

Title: The Witching Time
    Timeframe: post AOTC/pre ROTS
    Characters: Padmé, Sabé, Dormé
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padmé and her handmaidens get an unexpected answer when they experiment with Dormé?s Ouija Board. My answer to the 2005 Halloween challenge.
    Notes:

Title: The real reason why Palpatines cronies defected
    Author: JediFalcon
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Palpatine, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Mon Mothma, General Dodonna, Admiral Ackbar, Guests
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Thanks for the inspiration Pelly and I do have her permission to use parts of her fics for flash backs

Title: Plot Bunny: 2 Shifts at the Ladies Only Strip Club in Mos Eisely
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-Wan
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: SAW
    Author: darksideyesplease
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: HORROR! DISTURBING IMAGES!
    Keywords:
    Summary: Halloween response challenge
    Notes: This is a Halloween Challenge I found in the "Gentlemen's Writing Guild" thread. It said it had to be a crossover with another silver screen film. So I decided to cross it over with the movie SAW! Of course SAW II comes out right before Halloween, so what better way to celebrate both Star Wars and a freakishly good movie. Hope you enjoy, be warned it might be a little graphic.

Title: On The Plains of Hell
    Author: Jedi-Princess-Solo
    Timeframe: RotS
    Genre: AU, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is a little one-shot AU that has been gnawing away at my brain for a while, so I had to get it written in order to regain my sanity.

Title: Those Who Would See Me
    Author: Laine_Snowtrekker
    Timeframe: Post ESB
    Characters: Leia
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Search of Iziz [/l

24. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    4 New Stories For October 23rd, 2005

Title: If My Tears Could Bring You Back
    Author: little_miss_jedi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: songfic, Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Tales of the Jedi: The Temple Attack.
    Author: MasterTiin
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is my first ever Star Wars FanFic so be nice please (I am also thinking of adding on more stories later and possibly doing prequels to add more charector to the Jedi in this). This is three Jedi's different perspective of what happened when the Temple was raided, and I you read on you will find that they are all connected (or certain elements are the same).

Title: A Disturbance in the Toys
    Author: Discorpor8
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy
    Characters: Lord Vader must complete a task crucial to the Empire: Watch the Emperor's granddaughter Angela! Chaos, anarchy, and Vader wangst ensues.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Cold
    Author: ___Sithspawn___
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Luke, Vader
    Genre: AU, Vignette, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Yes, I know I should be working on my WIP but the plot bunny kept biting me.

25. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    5 New Stories For October 24th, 2005

Title: Quiet Moments
    Author: pink_saber_girl
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Dorme and baby Leia
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Guess you'll have to read and find out, huh?
    Notes: This has the possibility to spin into a series of one shots, not quite sure yet though. Thanks to: The Baby Think It Over program for making me taking the 'Leia' (my baby simulator) home for the weekend thus giving me inspiration, and kotorchick for being an awesome beta.

Title: I Thought You Were Sleeping
    Timeframe: Various
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Genre: Angst, Mush
    Keywords:
    Summary: I can think of nothing witty, so I?ll just leave it up to your imagination.
    Notes: Pure angsty mush. I?m in a mood.

Title: The Emperor and his Weight Loss Worries.
    Author: MoeTharen
    Timeframe: Durring episode 6, ROTJ
    Characters:
    Genre: Comedy
    Keywords:
    Summary: The Emperor tries desperatly to lose weight and avoid chocolates, with no help from the Alliance. Who shall win? Will Power or Pizza Hutt?
    Notes:I didn't write this on my own, HanSoloIsSoCute helped me more than I'll ever be able thank her for. Also Pelly-Wellys' story Too Sexy For My Empire sort of inspired it.

Title: The Measure of a Man
    Author: Inara
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Commander Bly, Aayla Secura
    Genre: General, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: What makes a man a more than just a man?
    Notes:

Title: All the Chancellor's Men
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi/Ani
    Genre: AU, Political Intrigue
    Keywords:
    Summary: an Obi/Ani tale of political intrigue
    Notes: This is loosely based on the story of Watergate, since I'm a big fan of the story of Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, but is dedicated to Kate (Kateydidnt), my resident polisci fanatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.