main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Story Idea.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Empor, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Empor

Empor Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2015
    Ello Chaps!

I do have a new story idea, however I do like to seek the opinions of others, why? Well I am writing to entertain others who come across and read what I can write. So instead of writing out an entire story somewhere hoping for the best, or writing the entire thing here, I am going to release a very small teaser of a part from the story for you guys to read, and hopefully enjoy.

Please tell me what you think, if I should carry on, what might need changing, or even privately message me if you wouldn't mind helping me on this project! Like I said it is a very small teaser, but if you like what you see, please don't hesitate to add that in the comments below.

So without further delay here is the first clip of what I have planned! Enjoy.

"People.... People, fear the darkness, they fear the monsters that lurk within its shadows. Hmph, they fight the darkness with light; they believe it is stronger, they believe it will save them..... But eventually, the light will run out."

Thanks,

Empor.

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Hi Empor and welcome to the JCF!

We don't allow threads asking if you should start or post a story, so I'm going to lock this thread. Please check out the rules of what you can post in resource in the FAQ.
    My advice, write it and post it HERE in the story forums.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.