main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New SWC Official Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus Fanclub** Count Dooku Fans Unite!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Now that Sir Christopher Lee is gone, does anyone think there's a chance we'll see the Count in any more films? Personally, I don't see it happening. Sir Christopher Lee was the best at portraying Count /dooku. I don't think anyone else could come close to his performances.

Cmdr_Gabe_E likes this.
  2. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Cmdr_Gabe_E Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2003
    HI, Rainbow Star Knight!!! Yeah, it is sad that Sir Christopher Lee has passed, and I think it's a fact that we wouldn't have our lovely Count Dooku if it wasn't for Sir Chris <3! He WAS/IS Count Dooku and it really is very difficult, almost impossible to imagine anyone else in the role.

It was actually GREAT seeing MORE Count Dooku in The Clone Wars TV series (although I wasn't too happy with how "vilified" he was @_@). But of course The Clone Wars was an animated show which is how we got more Dooku despite Sir Chris' absence. I thought Cory Burton did a great job voicing him though :).

Aaaanyways, although we prolly won't see Dooku again in 'live action' (and I'm not quite sure how a CGI Dooku ala CGI Tarken in Rogue One would be received), we might as well afford ourselves a bit of fun and muse on other actors who might look good as Count Dooku ;).

[​IMG]
    Donald Sutherland

[​IMG]
    Charles Dance

Aaaaand last night I was watching The Americans and maybe Frank Langella??? o_O There were some mannerisms of him as his The Americans character that were somewhat Dooku-like

[​IMG]

ALSO, Count Dooku Fan Club, I made it to Star Wars Celebration 2017 and found the Count Dooku Cosplayers below :D!!! GREAT JOB, COUNT DOOKU COSPLAYERS :D! Love you guys and THANK YOU for cosplaying him <3!!! You were so nice to my eyeballs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  3. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Frank Langella? Yes, for sure.

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    I still enjoy watching Sir Christopher Lee in SW and LOTR. I don't do the scarry ones.

:)

5. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    It was great to see Sir Christopher Lee in AOTC in December of 2017.

:D

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    His parts were greatly improved because of Sir Christopher Lee.

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  7. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Do you guys and gals wish we got to see Dooku in Episode 1?

9. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    It certainly would have expanded his character arc, and possibly given us a better understanding of what motivated him to make some of the choices he did.

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    I agree.

Maybe the account that Count Dooku gave to Obi-Wan-Kenobi in Episode II concerning Palpatine should have been in Episode I at the end. That would have been great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.