main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The New User Social VI: Return of The Chaos!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Gangrenous, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Take care Rilwen! [:D]

2. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Me too, I thought I had a meeting at work this afternoon, turns out it's tomorrow.

3. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    [face_dancing] hooray for everyone doin stuff!!!!!!!!! :D

Now, as promised, your first interview, with Master BultarSwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The mystery interviewer's text is italicized, BultarSwan's is not.

1. If you had the option of the power of Q (star trek) or the abilities of the Doctor (Dr. Who), what would you do?

I would attempt to distort space so I could meet all my favorite people, watch planets be born, suns come into existence and the like.​

2. What is your favorite Star Wars moment?

When Han and Leia are getting to know each other. They are funny and special in a way that you don't find often.​

3. Have you ever just looked up at the stars and looked for nothing but the ordering of your mind? What was that like?

Yes I have. I remember I was dealing with a difficult situation and needed some breathing space. My favorite way of doing that was to take a walk at around midnight and just look up at the stars and let them soothe me in their bright pinpoints amidst the inky blackness of night. It was a breath of God. Purity that I couldn't find during the day around things that made life hard. And it soothed me to sleep on some nights, even in the winter, maybe especially then.​

4. If you were in Star Wars but not a force user, what organization would you belong to? What time is Star Wars does not matter, all are fair game.

That's hard to say for me. Sooo many opportunities. I'd probably be wielding a blaster to free slaves or something though. Or teaching or horticulture-based something. No particular organization, just something positive.​

5. How did you ever find the time to answer these questions? No seriously, did you steal a Tardis or something?

lol no. I have one season of a certain show on dvd and I am on pause right now just for this. Sunday mornings are my quiet time, where no one bothers me irl and I have some head space.​

Really interesting, awesome stuff!! Thank you, Swan!!! :D [:D]

Just to let everyone know, I will post the question you answered of your own in a quick hits interview at the end! So, if you all haven't figured out who asked who what by then, you'll find out there!! :D

4. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I gave a daffodil I picked to my friend's mom, she was quite happy :) So... mission complete?

5. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    I can so relate to Swan on talking walks at Midnight looking at the stars to feel that God is close as he always is.

BultarSwan and Darth_Deception like this.
  6. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Amen, guys! and Rebecca, yeah that counts!!!!!! :D

BultarSwan just so you don't miss it up there and FairLili is next!!!!!!!!!!!!

BultarSwan likes this.
  7. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Hi Dece.

Evil.

Mitth_Fisto and Darth_Deception like this.
  8. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Evil_King_Wigg! I am Darth_Deceptio!! :p Good to see you, man!!!!!!!! How are you???

Evil_King_Wiggins likes this.
  9. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I'm doing very well. Glad to be on land again. ;)

Evil.

Darth_Deception likes this.
  10. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Dece, you misplaced part of your name. :p

11. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Well, it is VERY cool to see you around again, my friend. I'm glad your back, as well. :)

DG- That's how it shows up on your screen, right? Am I just cookoo [sp? lol] or what?

12. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I see it too, Dece. It annoyed the hell out of me at first.

Evil.

13. Darth_Fred

Darth_Fred Jedi Master star 5

Mar 1, 2004
    I like the avatar, Evil.

Nice interview. Is that a regular thing?

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I believe it is the flavor of the week Fred. Or bi-week really. How have you been?

Hey Evil! Nice to see about again. Glad to see you made it to port safe and sound ;)

15. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Hey Fred. :D

16. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    I kind of like it, though I'm currently contemplating changing my name to Darth Decepticon, or anything, really, as apparently we get one name change on these boards. Have you heard this? Have you read about this?

Darth_Fred it will be every day until we're done with them. :p We have 7 of them, including myself. It's just what mission #7 happened to be, as suggested by Teegirloo. But if it is popular, perhaps it will be a recurring mission. we'll see. Are you trying to get in on the action? I may be able to swing half-credit. :p

p.s.- BultarSwan did say she would choose Q over Dr. Who "without a second thought."

17. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Dece. o_O *hides* :p

18. Darth_Fred

Mar 1, 2004
    I am weary. Long day. Hello Swan. :cool:

Not really trying to do anything. I was curious. I think it could be a fun aspect, if done right. Maybe with a proper infusion of your crazy nature, Dece.

19. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    fair enough- cool- Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

now answer me this: you favorite Batman moments? question?

20. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    My long day is tomorrow. I should be asleep right now. :p

21. Darth_Fred

Mar 1, 2004
    Wow. This will take some thought. Are you restricting it to particular media? Movies, comics, etc?

22. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    aw, swan. hope you slept well. :)

Fred- nah. just kind of a handful of your favorite stuff about Batman- comics/movies/moments from movies/shows/aspects- whatever. :p

23. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I have a suggestion: How about guessing in public who's the person that answered (and maybe discussing it until we found the correct answer) ? Could be interesting...

Dece? :)

24. Darth_Fred

Mar 1, 2004
    Oh. That could be fun. I would add some sort of time limit just in case we were relatively dense and couldn't figure it out, though. :p

BultarSwan likes this.
  25. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Fred, you're right about the time limit. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.