Social The New User Social VI: Return of The Chaos!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Gangrenous, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I apparently need to wait for the meatloaf first, though. :p
  2. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
  3. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
    Whelp, new page for some of us. Guess we can whilst hungry again ;)
    Darth_Deception likes this.
  4. FairLili Jedi Grand Master

star 1
  5. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    @Runjedirun

It's time for an interview with Runjedirun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mystery interviewer's text is italicized, Runner's is not.

1. What do you think about when you hear the color "blue"?

The sky on a nice day, because I love the outdoors.

2. How do you go food shopping?

My whole family goes together, we shop at a Target on the top of a 3 story parking garage, because we live in suburbs that have become the city.

Making a list or completely without one?

My husband makes a list.

Do you add things to your list while doing the food shopping?

I do.

Do you get a shopping back, your own back or a trolly?

a cart is what we call it

Do you order by internet or are you doing it the traditional way?

never done the internet thing

3. How would you describe yourself on pictures?

I see myself as chubby, short and sloppy. I am my own worst critic.

4. What do you see when you're looking of your window (your main room / working room / computer room)?

The cul-de-sac I live on.

5. What do you think about these questions?

number 3 was difficult and so is this one, the first was my favorite.

Thanks, Runner!!!! :D
    BultarSwan likes this.
  6. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    [IMG]

I picked these flowers for my niece. I'm not quite sure what they are, she and I decided they were wild violets but I really don't know. They're growing all over the place in the back yard right now. She loved the flowers I picked for her and she carried them around for awhile and decided to pick a bunch for me too!

Mission Complete.
  7. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Beautiful! And yep, they're violets. :D
  8. Darth_Fred Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That is a rather extensive question two.
  9. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Looks like I can't do this mission since we only have dandelions right now. :(
  10. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
    Well I got flowers for my Aunt, the winter version way. She was very thankful and is posting a photo on facebook. Eh, I was glad she enjoyed them so much and I owed her more as a thank you anyway. If there were dandelions right now though DG I have given those as gifts since I was a kid so long as they were still yellow ;)

MISSION COMPLETED. . .I guess.
  11. FairLili Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    [IMG]

So, I pick the flowers for my sister. I live in an urban area and I got them from a blooming tree. Spring is in the air, thank goodness! Right after that awful winter, I cannot wait to hear the birds chirping and feel the warm sun on my face. :D

Mission Complete.
    Last edited by FairLili, Apr 26, 2013
  12. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    aw you guys(girls) all picked such pretty flowers and took such pretty pictures of them....... [face_blush]

Anyway, it's interview time for Darth Gangrenous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mystery interviewer's text is italicized, DG's is not.

1. What is your favorite reason to leave your house?

To see friends.

2. What is one thing you have accomplished that you are proud of?

Saved someone from serious injury or possibly even death.

3. What drew you to the EU forum and why do you stay?

Some of my friends on here got me to visit the EUC and I stay because of the friends I've made there.

4. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?

Jesus :)

5. Which SW planet would you like to live on?

That's a tough one. Just to keep my head from exploding from thinking too much, I'll go with Corellia.

Thanks, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  13. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I think I need one more day to fullfill the flower task... No chance beforehand.

Interesting questions and answers! Love them! :D
  14. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    I need to do the flower task too! :eek:
  15. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    me too!

@Mitth_Fisto

it's time for an interview with Mitth_Fisto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mystery interviewer = italicized
    Mitth = not

1. Tell me about yourself.

I am a fur bearing mammal. I am male. I feel that unshaven I look like my avatar. My trade for my future is light utilization in ionizing and non-ionizing forms. I am on my last small nugget of University for this. Huzah. I am an insane RPer. . .the number of games I am in speaks for itself. I can count the number of humans I have RPed as on one hand. I like Star Wars. I do not like the answering of questions in this manner, I feel I come off as clipped. Am I clipped? I am. Aren't I. Clipped. Next question.

2. Why are you interested in this group (CJ)?

I found you on the transition, I saw your rebirth here. I just thought it was a fun place to post. See me page two ;)

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

*Breaks into song* When I fall down, I get up again, and carry-on my friend. Oh yeah, I fall down, but I get up again. . .*stops singing* I can carry a tune in a bucket, I am persistant, I have a hard head, and I can worm my way through to understanding. Weaknesses? Kryptonite and dilithium crystals, did you ever see where those things have been?!? :p I am hard headed, I don't give up when I should, saying "Help me Obi-won Kenobi, your my only hope." does not happen often. If my action figures ever came to life the only reason I would survive is because so many are Jedi and Mando's. I am addicted to reading.

4. Tell me about the time when you're facing a problem in RL or Internet. - (Good for background checks).

I am in my last leg of University. Also to put it another way, they have mulled and messed me over so many times I get sympathy lasagna from Garfield.

5. What do you do in your free time?

*Looks around* Your reading a portion of it. The rest is in the RP forum. I used to play computer games. Lost the time for them. I used to hike and swim, but I have deadlines. I used to sleep. . .I do watch the occassional movie. Once every few nights. I think I may have a problem, but I already know the cure. Graduation. :D

Hoorayyyyyyyy Mitthy!!!!!! :cool:
    Last edited by Darth_Deception, Apr 27, 2013
    BultarSwan likes this.
  16. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
    Hmm. Now to figure out who gave me the questionair by looking at previous posters replies. . .DG? Possibly. Skiara? Also possible, and would fit social domain parameters whereas only the pentameters fit DG. . . Oh, I so have other things to contemplate but this is fun isn't it.

. . .I think I got contaminated from watching a few Doctor Who episodes. Well, not much we can do about that :p
    BultarSwan likes this.
  17. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I'm curious for these questions as well... Is there a list who submitted questions? I think there are but I'm too lazy/tired to search for them. [face_blush] Dece, would you be so nice to re-post them? [face_batting]

@Mitth_Fisto, only those two person you think of? If you weren't the one who answered them, I would have thought about you. ;)

Btw, Mission completed!! :D

I've picked up some flowers from our garden and gave them to friend (RPer). She said "how cute" and smiled. While we played RPG, the flowers were on the table all the time. :D
    Last edited by Skiara, Apr 28, 2013
  18. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
    Naw, if it was me it would of been "tell me a little about yourself", so missing two words for my verbage ;) This is one of those things where I could easily sit back with pen balanced precauriously, glasses on the end of my nose, and the most terrible Freud impersonation running as I imagine the replier being laid out on a couch :p
  19. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm going to hold off an interview today. I may post everyone involved, as well, Skiara... Everyone have a WONDERFUL week!!!!!! :D
  20. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    I found some lilacs on the tree/bush so picked them and gave 'em to my mom and she smiled and said "thank you".

So I guess that makes the Mission Complete.
  21. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    That's awesome, dude. This was a GREAT mission idea!!!! :D @Skiara I will post a NEW mission TOMORROW!

Now for another interview.

This time, with our resident veteran, @s65horsey

s65horsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interviewer's text in italics; horsey's otherwise.

1. What do you do for a living?

Currently I am a nanny for my brother's children. A five year old girl and a three year old boy. My brother is military so when he was transferred his wife lost some college credits so I moved with them so she can get finished up.

2. What is your favorite tv show?

Oh dear, I have so many! I love the USA network show, Psych. I also enjoy Once Upon a Time and Game of Thrones.

3. Do you have any pets?

I have a cat named Vegas and several adoptive horses who aren't mine but I dote on!

4. Besides the EUC what board do you frequent the most often?

I like several threads in the JCC (mostly Arena threads) and I lurk a lot in Lit.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing you can think of?

I am turning 30 this year! AHHHH!!!!!!

Great interview! :D
  22. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Is it a certain day you post new missions, Dece? Or do you switch? First I thought its always the same day, but now it seems I'm wrong. [face_thinking]
    Last edited by Skiara, Apr 30, 2013
  23. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    No, there is no set time, unfortunately. That is the way it should be, though, and so it will be: I decree TUESDAYS WILL BE THE NEW MISSION DAY!!!!!

yay! hooray!!! :D

Mission 8 completed by: Rebecca_Daniels, s65horsey, Mitthy, FairLili, Skiara, and DG.
    @Bardan_Jusik @Darth_Fred @FairLili @Mitth_Fisto @Sinrebirth @Trimaj @Runjedirun @Teegirloo @Skiara @Rebecca_Daniels
    roster:
    Blue Knights eligible for promotion to Master once they complete the promotion mission of posting a mission idea on the off-site.

MISSION IX
    From Master DG: Write a short story about the Crimson Jedi on some adventure in the Star Wars universe. No length requirement. Members may be featured, but make sure you ask them personally, and do not violate the TOS, as usual. ;) :cool:

Have fun! :)
    Last edited by Darth_Deception, Apr 30, 2013
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  24. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
  25. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    Time for an interview with Skiara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Interviewer's text is italicized, hers is not.

1. What's your favorite thing about life (or one of them, anyway)?

It's the unpredictable future. I'm really curious about how life will be in about 10, 20 or even 100 years and how things will have changed. Will be there computers still? How important are they? But it's also the little surprises that one gets every day - especially the positive ones. Sad that I won't make it to the 100 mark, but that's life.

2. What brought you to the boards and what's kept you here?

There's a saying... "SW brought us together, friendship keeps us together." I think that summs it up very well.

3. Favorite moment on TFN JCF?

There's no single favorite moment. It's more about regularly happening little things. If people come together, some reactions and ways are predictable, some not. That makes it interesting. I love the talks and the friendliness - and enjoy them even more after having visited a different forum.

4. What are some of the lessons you've learned in life?

You meet everyone twice. (So beware of how you behave and keep other people in your mind.)
    Give something and you'll get something back.
    Life can be cruel and not understandable.

5. What do you love about Star Wars?

The universe, the possibilities and that you'll discover SW in RL regularly.

Awesome Stuff. Thanks, Skiara!! :D
    Last edited by Darth_Deception, Apr 30, 2013
    BultarSwan and Runjedirun like this.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth