main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The New User Social VI: Return of The Chaos!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Gangrenous, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    [face_devil]

So I'm now Weapon X. :cool: :p

Darth_Deception likes this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Who wants to feature in my Fanfic! :D

If anyone wants me, the IU name is Aden Kya :)

Mitth_Fisto and s65horsey like this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    You're writing again? :eek:

4. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    What's the time frame Sinre?

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I think I'll skip this mission. I'm not a writer and can hardly come up with good/interesting stories. So, I'll lurk and read what you all write. Will be cool for sure! :D

6. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    You can include me, Sinrebirth , if you like, but it's up to you. :)

Last interview before quick-hits is... me. :p

mystery interviewer's text is italicized, mine is not.

1. Who is your second favorite Star Wars character? Why him/her/it?

I'm not even sure who my first favorite is, let alone the second. :p let's see... I'd have to go with Luke as first, so- Anakin, because I like stories of redemption. He's obviously cool as Vader, but seeing his heart spark back to life slowly during the OT and see how far he really went in the PT... I can relate to that. I've gone to some dark places in my heart and mind, and done some stuff I really regret, but I believe that no matter what you've done or where you've been, you can come back from that; there is always hope. So, Anakin's story is encouraging, both for that reason, and to think that you've never been given up on. You may feel that way (and I can relate to this because of my history with depression), but there's a hand, somewhere, reaching out for you to take it. I just needed to take that first step of being humble enough to ask for help, though that's a continuing adventure: humility. And another great thing about Anakin is that he did do inexcusable, though forgivable, things, but we also see that he comes from a place of deep hurt. We understand him. Hurt people hurt people, but there is healing. So, for all that, I love the PT, for providing that extra texture and depth to the OT.​

Third favorite would be a toss up between Han and Lando, because they're both so darn smooth (nah, it'd be Lando :p Billy Dee's voice is like suede). :cool:

2. What part of the boards, besides the EUC do you really enjoy?

JCC, in small doses. :p after that, I like a lot of stuff. I maybe enjoy the star-wars-y stuff more, but I check in on the JCC the most.​

3. Do you prefer watching or reading or listening to Star Wars?

I prefer watching ESB, because it's the best film, imo, followed by ROTJ for the emotional conclusion. I have enjoyed quite a few comics and some books [Boba!] in the past, and John Williams is brilliant, but ESB. Although, if James Earl Jones or Billy Dee Williams did some SW audio books, I'd definitely listen for the sheer awesomeness. or Ewan McGreggor. He's a G.​

4. If you had to choose, which non-humanoid species in the Star Wars galaxy would you be?

ETs. (like, the spielberg ones- in ROTS!!)​

5. If you could ask any questions of any Star Wars character who would you choose and why?

This has me stumped. Maybe Boba. I'd ask, "how you gon go out screamin like that, homie? bad enough you got punked.. ok... but, come on, bro-dude!! You was straight screaming...." ... that the books can't retcon. that I can never unhear.​

edit: I mighta just made Anakin my favorite... :p

edit2: nah. Luke. BAH- I like them all!!!

Runjedirun likes this.
  7. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I'm horrible at writing but I'm going to give this a go.

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Meh i'm horrible at writing too. I think i'll pass on this one.

9. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Feel free to use me Sinrebirth ;)

Let me know of yours and feel free to me in any incarnation/variation you please :D

10. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I like writing, but I don't think I know enough about the CJ to participate. Y'all are welcome to throw me in as a general irritant, though. :p

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Dito. :)

Dece, you forgot something in your post above.... please, add.... "Well done! Thanks, Dece!!" ;) :p

Darth_Deception and Runjedirun like this.
  12. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Feel free to use myself in your story, Sinrebirth. :)

I'm not so goodish a writer. But... I'll try...

13. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    You don't have to know a thing about the CJ to write this. The CJ can be whatever you want them to be. It could be a brief contact with some guy calling himself that. It's totally up to you guys.

And it can literally be a paragraph long, if you like. ... write ANYTHING that touches on the Crimson Jedi, in whatever form you choose.

Speaking of which, I said we need to ask the people if it's ok, so I'm gonna ask right now: Does anyone NOT want to be included in ANY of the stuff any of us write?

Anyway, 99 life hacks for you (shared with me on fb).

Quick hits interviews later tonight. It'll tie it all up nicely.

ma_petite likes this.
  14. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Here's my paragraph:

The powerful Sith, Darth Insipid, finally achieved his goal of eliminating the Jedi from the galaxy. His plan was long and drawn out but with the help of several other Sith the worlds were now theirs. He sat back on his throne and steepled his fingers heaving a sigh of relief that this time, this plan of his finally worked... The teenaged girl slammed the book shut and threw it across the room. What kind of story was this? Why was it called the Crimson Jedi if the Sith won? There were a couple chapters left, but it all seemed hopeless. Surely the authors couldn't have meant crimson like blood and that was why it was titled so. Ugh. She got up off her bed and walked over to the book. She was a little embarrassed that she threw it, she adored books. Her gentle fingers lovingly picked up the book and held it close to her. The girl climbed back into bed and opened to the next chapter. Unbeknownst to the Sith Lord, a Jedi had survived and she had no intentions of leaving the galaxy in the hands of the Sith with Jedi blood on his hands...

Mission Complete!

Also to those that said they can't write and are not doing this challenge because of it I'm throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to write something. Anyone can write a paragraph. Just get it done!

15. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    Can I join and write a little something? I don't know how good I'll be or creative but I enjoy to write for my own enjoyment and to relaxed with.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Step into the light. The Sirens of Coudri yet sang, it echoes through space and time to the one destined to hear that message. It didn't matter who, for the who as time shifted and twisted, and altogether reformed through it's own possible passages through the narrow darting apertures that is the manifold present. All observed and all transmuted it into what it would be and distorted what was in their wakes. Through this one aperture was projected to the thousand faces that were the million possibilities for the personage that would be the one that needed to hear it. Step into the light.

Only it was not a moment that was sent to, but to a possibility of a person, and so all possibilities through all their lives yet these four words echo, these four beats continued to resound in their heads like an undying mantra in another's voice. All heard it in a language they did not know, and so it was but noise, it was but insanity. Some were institutionalized and some came to ends from distraction or merely a wish for silence.

From all this sprang one who heard, did not flinch or waste away with it's repeating beat. One who from the thousands did not die was the trying mantra in their head. He stood as one and learned as one, and saw the Force as a vision of sound, eyes fading he toiled and labored under the One who were his masters from birth. Labored in the dark deep places that never saw the light. It was not until on Koriban in a tomb he was sent that he found the Lords of ole in their repose. Felt their blistering gaze and knew their curiosity that he was alerted to the true depth of the strangeness of his own mind. From them he was told to head to another, and from their Insipid found a tool, one to use and dispose of. It was from him that he was sent into the depths of hidden holocrons and ancient tech depositories. Only to find a sign upon a holocron that would not budge. His master unable to open it for now, always the now was added if one failed to pry the knowledge from such a device, that he tripped and found a crack. Listing searching he crawled with the holocron as his mind brushed it, it's echoes sounded upon the holocrons mechanisms. Each beat of those four words resounded, and the holocron shuddered open with each round resounding upon it. Until it blossomed and shown it's crimson light so brilliantly that he new the last of his eyes were lost. Only within did he learn of the owner, the one who was simply the Crimson Jedi, and through it the words translated and his mantra ended as he strode into the glowing red mental landscape spread before him.

Insipid never learned what happened to a servant that was moving the holocron, or indeed what happened to the holocron itself. Yet a year later tales of a Sith that was not a sith, not a ONE, not a DRAGON, not a Desciple of any known, began to fight against them, for the laws of the lands he was seen in. A Sith that was not a sith garbed in red with ruby blade and empty eyes. Eventually a name echoed and so a creedo with this lone eratic: Crimson Jedi, come. . . Step into the light.

MISSION COMPLETE

s65horsey challenge accepted ;)

Darth Gangrenous and s65horsey like this.
  17. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    For those left anyone an write about me.

18. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Yes, please! Anyone is welcome to join in on the missions!! :D The only requirements are that it is set in the SWU and relates, somehow, to the two words, "Crimson Jedi," in whatever way you choose. :cool:

Crimson Jedi Interviews: Quick Hits
    In which the interviewers are the interviewees...
    Usernames are links to the previous interview with said user.

Master BultarSwan
    If you had to choose, which non-humanoid species in the Star Wars galaxy would you be?
    A Filar-Nitzan I think it would be awesome to really stretch my perception to something completely unknown and what better way than a gaseous entity? I like bringing to public view species that very few know anything about. I also like the idea of being able to go places that other species would not be able to. There is the fact that they are feared and mistreated, and I have a bit of understanding of that, so I think in a way it would be cool to be able to dispell some of those ideas.​

FairLili
    What do you do in your free time?
    iPhone games (Trading cards & Action), Picture Editing, Reading, Watching anime and shows on PC etc.​

Master Runjedirun
    Which SW planet would you like to live on?
    Coruscant, I'm a city girl at heart.​

Master Darth Gangrenous
    What is your favorite movie?
    Star Wars :p

Mitth_Fisto
    If you were in Star Wars but not a force user, what organization would you belong to?
    What time is Star Wars does not matter, all are fair game.​
    Personally I would probably end up being a part of the multi-species medical corps and working on trips through back worlds. A way to see the galaxy in a unique manner ;)

s65horsey
    Other than turning 30 (which is quite young, I might add), what is one of the most embarrassing moments you've experienced?
    So last year my mom and I were in Barnes and Noble looking at books. My mother proceeds to fart really loudly in the aisle and there was a guy standing right behind her. I was so embarrassed! You're supposed to case the place before farting in public and she didn't even look around. The look on the guy's face was priceless though and made the embarrassment worth it. I grew up with two brothers so it is difficult to embarrass me, but that was awful!​

Master Darth_Deception
    What's your favorite thing about life (or one of them, anyway)?
    Walking with God. Though my life is nowhere near free of difficulty, the peace and infinite(!) grace in Jesus is overwhelming and so beautiful to me. :)

Skiara
    What do you think about when you hear the color "blue"?
    I think of sky, water, holidays and eternity.​

BultarSwan FairLili Runjedirun Darth Gangrenous Mitth_Fisto s65horsey Skiara

19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    So the cats out of the bag and I missed the mark completely. Oh well. :D

20. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I guess then... Welcome to the CJ! :D

Whitelight likes this.
  21. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    A challenge you say? Then resisit I can not!

The Crimson Jedi were travelling through the Galaxy on an old restored Star Destroyer when their hyperdrive decided to die on them.Upon looking out the viewport to find out where they were they discovered the planet Dagobah was just below.Not a welcoming sight to be without a hyperdrive in an uninhabited system.With no other choice they locked into orbit and began trying to reach out to any other ship that may hear them.Their fortune was good.Myri Antilles received their message and responded that she was on her way to help.

Unfortunately it would take several days for Myri to reach the Crimson Jedi in their remote location.The Crimson Jedi quickly became bored and decided to go explore the planet while they waited.They wore their swimsuits and brought camping gear.Once they had set up a small camp they built rope swings over a small river and challenged each other to stunts and dramatic dismounts into the water below.A great time was had by all.No one realized just how much time passed until Myri showed up looking for them.

The Crimson Jedi were a sight!Covered in mud and sunburnt, Myri shook her head and dismissed any thoughts she had about payment or gratitude for her services.She hustled each Crimson Jedi member into the fresher and then into her shuttle so they could be on their way.

Mission Complete!

22. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Runjedirun - that was fun! haha- it sounds like US- now. awesome.

s65horsey I am blown away by the direction you took this and Mitth_Fisto blown away by the direction you took THAT.

Between the three of you, my imagination is going crazy. You each had a very unique, fun, and awesome story/style..... I would love to hear more of all of them... this is making me want the old round robin back................. Anyway, you guys rock.

I can't wait to contribute and see if anyone else does! This is so cool. Great idea, Darth Gangrenous!!!!!!

p.s.- My name may be changing soon to something very different. just a heads up. :p

s65horsey likes this.
  23. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    One day until the new mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we're all muddied and sunburnt and still chillin in the fresher, for now.

Runjedirun likes this.
  24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    'Fresher? You mean we never have left the 'fresher? No wonder I feel so clean :p

Although I think we should all get out of it now, it seems to be cleaning away our names as well ;)

hear+soul likes this.
  25. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    well, it never said we were hustled out of the fresher, just into it, then into the ship, possibly remaining inside the fresher (I figure that has to be reloaded onto the ship, anyway- who knows how long our freshment will take???).

But yeah, I guess sometimes it cleans you up in ways you didn't expect. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.