main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The New User Social VI: Return of The Chaos!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Gangrenous, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    how we got you to join? [face_skull]

I think I thought you were already a CJ at one point and tagged you? So, clearly the recruitment strategy from now on should be tagging with "aren't you part of this? no? well, yes you are." :p

But I don't quite remember tbh. Why? Want out? [face_skull]

Mission Complete: easy as 1, 2, 3

DG: wellp... are you ok with that? lol. I don't think there's much I can do. :p

Skiara: yeah it's mostly the look that has changed- most everything else is the same. well, some of the functions have changed.

BultarSwan and Runjedirun like this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Is there a way out? Alive, I mean... Just asking theoterically, of course! ;)

3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    That's fine hear+soul.

You, like Bardan_Jusik, are now....ours. [face_devil]

:p

hear+soul likes this.
  4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  5. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    [obedient voice]My powers, my heart and my soul is yours... [/obedient voice]

(Need to find a way out... that is...)

Btw, do you have some hot water in here? Our hot water pipe can't be used anymore and it will take some days until it's fixed... I wonder what's next... :rolleyes:

6. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    hear+soul likes this.
  7. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Also there is going to be a Senate election soon so we need someone to step up and vote for this thread. Being Senator isn't that difficult, but it does mean you also need to read the EU Senate thread and hopefully post your thoughts about things that are going on in the EUC.

Also the awards thread has been posted and everyone is encouraged to go nominate people!

hear+soul likes this.
  8. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    yeah we need a Senator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_dancing]

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    What's the time limit? Or is it the 14th of July as well? Nevertheless, I think we don't have much time left.

10. ma_petite

ma_petite Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2006
    Voting will be the following week probably. The runners will post a platform and then answer questions for about a week and then voting will be done.

Mobile sock of s65horsey

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
  12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    The awards are separate from the Senate thread. Senators are just the representatives from the individual threads to the Senate. They will be the individuals who will ultimately vote for the next Chancellor, who leads the Senate thread. Each thread may choose their own method of determining their Senator. Some vote on it, some simply appoint a longstanding member, others just ask for a volunteer.

So for this thread, there will be one Senator sent to the Senate who will then vote on a Chancellor. The decision on who to send as a Senator will be done here in this thread.

[​IMG]

hear+soul and s65horsey like this.
  13. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Ah, that explains it. Thanks. You'll lead the senator voting in here?

14. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
  15. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Really I don't think it is necessary to vote for a Senator in here. Hear+soul is our leader, he can appoint someone if we have a volunteer.

16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Not I. As Sey points out, Hear+Soul is in charge here. He can appoint someone or run the selection process in any manner he sees fit as far as I am concerned.

[​IMG]

17. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok, with voting I meant the whole procedure. No matter if it includes a real voting or not.
    Oh, and I think that either H+S or Gangrenous would fill out that role well. If we are allowed to suggest someone. :)

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  18. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Sorry guys I'm still having computer issues. In an apple store right now. I'll get back to this, but I'd lean someone else for senate. mission will be posted asap.

19. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Oh, The Apple Store. My son's favorite place on earth! No joke we were on 5th Ave and 58th street and my son wanted to go in the Apple Store, not FAO Schwarz!

I got him in both though :)

hear+soul likes this.
  20. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Ha. It's nice to have a free laptop lab. I'll be in tomorrow to update everything! :cool:

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Computer issues? Know them... not nice visitors... actually some knocked on my door within the last days as well, but I didn't open this time. :p
    (Read: my lan wanted to stop working, but I manage to keep it alive somehow - don't ask my how)

hear+soul likes this.
  22. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    woah that was weird. you said lan but I saw Ian, which is my name. :p Anyway, here I am! I'll be reviewing everyone's missions and updating with the new mission very soon!

23. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Too funny! I read it as "Ian" too and thought that must be Skiara's pet name for her computer [face_laugh]

Btw, hear+soul: I love the name "Ian" :)

So, I guess the larger question now is, what if Ian ever decides he "wants to stop working?!" Answer: The CJ will have to manage to keep him alive somehow.:p

Skiara and hear+soul like this.
  24. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    BultarSwan Darth Gangrenous Mitth_Fisto Runjedirun

Mission XVIII completed by: Jedi Gunny Pensivia Skiara s65horsey and myself

Let me know if anything is off here.

On that note, Sey has volunteered to represent us in the Senate, to which I am more than happy to officially appoint her. Congratulations!!! :D

Mission XIX: Share something you'd like to see happen on the JCF or a goal you have as a user here. Bonus: hum/sing a Star Wars song in public!!!

25. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Mission XIX: One of my goals is to hit 30,000 posts. I currently have 27,875 posts so I'm almost there! I feel like I've been stuck in this range for awhile now though and it is getting frustrating! I've lost my ability to spam...I mean post a lot.

Bonus: I do this all the time. I've even had children ask me if I'm humming the Star Wars theme (sometime they say Clone Wars). Mostly I hum or whistle.

Mission Complete!

hear+soul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.