main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX THE NEW WEBSITE IS UP

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Yea! Tthe new website is up. While it is not all complete, I wanted it back asap. It will be a work in progress for a while. I will work on it a little each day but it will be while before it is completely done.

2. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Good work. =D= Thank you.[:D]

3. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    Outstanding! Good work sir!

4. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    It's very nice looking! [face_peace]

5. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Wow stranger.....where have you been lately?? Oh thats right, watching Shamu and some silly dolphins....LOL Just kidding......Thank you for the compliments and hope to see you at the next meeting...

6. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    The website is pretty. And I will get you my profile soon. I've been spending so much time on Myspace.com lately. I'm a junkie for that place!

7. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Marselles! You're alive!!! We've missed you over here. Of course, I haven't been posting much either, but my reasons are just laziness and allergies. At least, you have been doing something. Anyway, it's good to see you around again.

Alex, I've already told you this, but I'll tell you again: THE WEBSITE LOOKS AWESOME!!!

8. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Mars, you're alive....I almost sent Nick on a rescue mission.....[face_devil] Glad you are still with us......

9. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I am always with you guys. I'll never leave. You guys should check out my profile on Myspace. It's seriously dorked out. This dang internet! I can't stop...

I can't wait for next saturday. It seems like forever since I have seen you guys!!!

10. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Hey Prancer, the website looks awesome! Love the graphics!

11. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Thank you Comet....:D

12. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    AWESOME SITE ...=D= =D= =D=

13. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    More updates to the web site. We know have a real live photo gallery.....Events from 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 are all up. I have been wanting to do it for a long time and it is finally done....

The last page that needs updating is the Contact page. I should have the vanity emails up by the end of the week hopefully. If any member wants a vanity email (e.g. your name@safanforce.org) please let me know. It can be your star wars name if you like...The email will anonymously point back to your real email address so no one outside our immediate group has your real email.... This is a free service.

I can now just spend time keeping the site up to date. If there is anything else members would like to see on the site please let me know.

14. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    The "Contact Us" has been updated to include the first 4 vanity email forwards. The look of the page will change over time as I plan on re-doing it.

15. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    web site has May updates

16. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Web site has new updates to include an updated intro page and recognition of and link to the web site of our brothers and sisters in South Australia.

17. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    Hi there!

I just tried the link to the South Australian Fan Force, and it's our old link, not our new one.

Our new one is www.safanforce.info :)

18. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Thanks for the update on the link....I am changing it right now.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.