main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic The NEW "Who are you?"

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    New thread, old questions! Times have changed; let's see if we have...

Name: Tammy Craig

Home: Port St. Lucie, Florida

Fav Movies: All Harry Potters, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings...Beauty Shop, Just Like Heaven, National Treasure 1 and 2, Twister, a bunch of others I can't think of right now...

Fav Books: Bible, Harry Potter series, Frank Peretti books, Max Lucado books...

Fav TV Shows: Ghost Hunters, CSI, Disney Channel (yes, I'm weird!)

Fav Music/Groups: Almost anything...Christian (esp. Casting Crowns, Reliant K, Brandon Heath), Country (Rascal Flatts!), Maritime/Celtic (Great Big Sea, Leahy)

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Name: Tara Kelly

Home: Moncton NB

Fav Movies: the Dark Knight, Starwars (all)

Fav Books:
    Harry Potter (all), The Stand, and Immortality in Death.

Fav TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (re-imagined series)(Love this show even more than Star Wars), Dexter, and Lost

Fav Music/Groups: Madonna, Linkin Park, Rob Zombie...

3. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    Name: Cristal van de Pol

Home: New Glasgow, NS

Fav Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, James Bond, etc, etc.

Fav Books: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, 1984, etc, etc.

Fav TV Shows: BSG, NCIS, House, Grey's Anatomy, Stargate.

Fav Music/Groups: Coldplay, Nickelback, Maroon 5 and anything else that tickles my fancy.

4. Osikhead

Osikhead Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2008
    Dan
    Glace Bay, NS
    Movies: Star Wars, lotr, Dark Knight, 300

5. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    [bName:[/b] Ryan LaPaire

Home: Tokyo, Japan (although from the maritimes obviously)

Fav Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, Narnia, everything with Gary Oldman or Haley Joel Osment (except A.I. - it's so-so)

Fav Books: The Bible, Harry Potter, Narnia (and other C.S. Lewis)

Fav TV Shows: Some random anime, random cartoons, and Lost

Fav Music/Groups: Worship, especially Hillsongs United (very fun in Japanese), anything fun, but not too girly (even some J-pop). Dreamtheater is tops for technical sweetness

edit: apparently this forum engine only accepts English characters. That's predjudice, people!

6. Teike

Teike Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2008
    Name: Kasey Forbes

Home: Norton, NB

Fav Movies: Generation Kill (Miniseries), Band of Brothers (Miniseries), Kung Fu Panda

Fav Books: The Bible, Oryx and Crake, LoTR... anything history...

Fav TV Shows: Dancing with the Stars, SYTYCD

7. Innocence

Innocence Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2008
    The bible? How come that is everyone's favorite book? Kinda intersting on Fanforce. The whole thing?

8. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Well, that's kind of a general statement, isn't it? The Bible is not on everyone's list of favorite books above. The Bible is on my list because I'm a Christian and therefore think it's important. But if you wonder why it's a "good book" take my grandmother for example. Not a Christian, but has read the Bible cover to cover 8 times. Why? It is the most accurate source of history into the B.C. era that can be found on Earth today. It cites references within it's own text to a number of other works from thousands of years ago that are now lost. Can you give me a reason why anyone really wouldn't like the Bible, whether they believe it or not?

Interesting question though. Most people wouldn't bother asking. =D=

9. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    Can you give me a reason why anyone really wouldn't like the Bible, whether they believe it or not?

I reeaally don't think you want me to answer that question.

Name: Mark Cormier

Home: Moncton, New Brunswick

Fav Movies: All Harry Potters, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, The Godfather ... The Princess Bride, The Big Lebowski, The Thomas Crown Affair, ...

Fav Books: Lord of the Rings series, Harry Potter series, Dune series, ... 1984, Flowers for Algernon, The Art of War, The DaVinci Code, Sense and Sensibility

Fav TV Shows: Star Trek: The Next Generation, Quantum Leap, That 70's Show, Heroes

Fav Music/Groups: 80's music, Punk, Green Day, Pink Floyd, Billy Joel

10. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    Name: Jim Learning

Home: HV-GB, Labrador

Fav Movies: All 6 Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Reservoir Dogs, 300, and Last of the Mohicans.

Fav Books: Pretty much all Star Wars, specific books included the Han Solo trilogy, Labyrinth of Evil,

Fav TV Shows: This Hour has 22 minutes, Robot Chicken, Rick Mercer Report, Simpsons, Family Guy, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Star Trek (The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine)

Fav Music/Groups: Iron Maiden, Apocalyptica, Alice Cooper, Rammstein, Gordon Lightfoot and the Rolling Stones.

11. Desidifer

Desidifer Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2009
    Name: Lacour

Home: Millcove NB

Fav Movies: Star Wars series, Friday the 13th (all), Star Trek, House on a Haunted Hill, Sleepy Hollow, Predator, to name a few.

Fav Books: I love the works of John Saul, Stehphen King, H.P. Lovecraft and James Patterson

Fav TV Shows: Seinfeld, King of the Hill, Escaflowne, The X-Files, Kids in the Hall, Arthur

Fav Music/Groups: Gwar, Fields of the Nephilim, Sisters of Mercy, Mayhem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.