main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL The newest Survivor.......

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediJeff13, Apr 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Still in development, and I want to give Crummy a chance to get a couple weeks of Jabba's palace Survivor going in the Mnpls board, but stay tuned for Chicago's newest Survivor challenge to start in the next couple weeks.

Theme - Imperial Survivor.

2. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    Finally a survivor celebrating the greater of the two sides in the civil war portrayed in the Classic trilogy.

Dibs on the TIE pilot

3. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    Ooh ooh..I got dibs on Darth Vader.. :D

4. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Dib all you want - to no avail. ALL characters will be available when the final list is posted. Only at that time will players be able to lock in their Survivor choice.

5. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    How many possible characters so far?

6. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Well look who came back from the dead!

7. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Well look - someone finally noticed that I haven't posted for 2 weeks! Femme is the only one that cares (or at least noticed). For that, you get one special immunity, to be used any round you choose. :)

Oh, no names yet. In fact, all the survivors will be named characters, not like TIE pilot, Stormtrooper. 'Cept one - need one name for one character. Hmmmm.......

8. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Has it really been two weeks?

There's something about you that lingers, that undeniable presense that lives on, long after you are gone. I guess your Jedi spirit was still here or something. :D

9. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Wonder if the Emperor's Hand will be making an appearance in this one! :D

10. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    You know I don't think I know enough Imps that I like that I'd play, but heck I'll play. I'm addicted. Ok I think I may be needing to sponsor the next one or something.
    Good thing a friend of mine works in a comics store.

11. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Well, JJ, just for the record, I missed Your Magnificence quite a bit. Maybe even more than I miss LP when he disappears into the frozen seas with his fellow flightless fowl.

You're hosting a game of Survivor? Excellent! And thank you for not accepting "Dibs" on characters. Ya know, IMHO, it would be really cool if you, BEFORE posting the list and taking entries, you would give advance notice by posting the date/time you expect to do that. Then we could all have a better chance at getting our "favorite". But hey, just MO, and who asked me?

Welcome back!

12. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Hey, hey, hey! Welcome back, JJ!

Sign me up! Looking forward to it!

13. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Okay - the list is pretty final. However, I will not post the names until next Friday (5/4) at 5:30pm CST (or 3:30 board time), so don't even request a name until then? :)

And then I will post the starting at some time after. Until then......

14. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Wow - Jeff took my suggestion.

Cool beans! :D

15. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Cool! I'm in! :)

16. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Update - the list is very final. Every want to be a Moff? How about an Admiral. Maybe a white armored flunky with a bad communicator? Well - play Imperial Survivor and you can.

Why should I play? How about cool prizes. What kind of prizes? Well - not sure just yet, but I have an idea. When I get they gifts in my greedy hands, you will know. Names will be posted no earlier than 5:30 CST (3:30 JC board time). At that time, let the emails fly. And yes, I said EMAILS! Please don't use the crappy PM feature here. Just email your choice (make that three choices, just in case) to me at jedijeff13@fanforce.net. First come, first served. Bribery helps. Not in the aspect of the game - I could just use the extra money! :D

Estimated date to start the first round - 2 weeks. Later......

17. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    So 5:30 CST wait what is that Indiana time. oh well I will check back at 5:30 and 6:30

18. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Oh crap - I failed to mention that it is 5:30 THIS FRIDAY, May 4th. Not today.

Stupid Jeff. Stupid, STUPID, S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!

19. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Is it too late to join in? :(

20. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Nope. Just be back here this Friday, May 4th at 5:30 (3:30 board timestamp-wise) and join in.

21. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Um, Empyre, you don't know what time zone you're in? Interesting...

Hey, Jeff - are you gonna put those short little notes with the names, so those of us who mix people up know for sure which name goes with which character? I know, I know, what kind of SW fan are you if you get that mixed up, but hey - I'm getting old. ;)

22. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, Indiana is confusing because they don't observe Daylight Saving Time. Actually, Illinois is in CDT right now (not CST, as Jeff noted). Indiana is in EST, which just happens to be the same as CDT. Arizona and Hawaii don't observe Daylight Saving Time either.

Phil

23. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    I made the a conversion mistake before and ended up waiting two hours because I forgot that you had just changed times.
    I am sure that the DST thing was created years ago for the sole purpose of annoying me today.

24. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    There was an episode of Eerie, Indiana where Marshall, who's new to Indiana, turns his clock forward and ends up in a sort of time bubble, unable to interact with everyone else.

Phil

25. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, I didn't like that show...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.