The Newest, The Latest, The CRAZIEST New Humor fanfic Group ! :D JOIN! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by padawan lunetta, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    Since the HoJo and Gonk, there haven't been many humor groups... so I am creating my own! (Borrowed from myself over at Jedi.net ;))

The group is called *insert trumpets flaring* The Psychotic Padawans

Our Mission? To save the the Galaxy from the likes of Captain Obvious, Menacing Phantoms and Darth Maul in high heels!

The plot? Well that's what this planning thread is for... but I have thought up how to begin one. The first story is entitled: How The Wannabe Bigman Stole Christmas

Wannabe Bigman's profile:

He is a short, mouse of a man who longs to be big. (Surprised?)

His Imposter Evil Plan: To Steal Christmas from the Psychotic Padawans (For no other apparent reason than he hates christmas and is imitating the Grinch)

His Hasbeen Evil Forces:

The Kinkybootbeast: Has failed to take over the Galaxy three times, he also has horrible taste in clothes and decorating, and likes to take long walks off of short cliffs.

The Menacing Phantom: Likes to think of himself as the true "Bad Guy", though he never truly suceeded in killing off the Jedi in the Phantom Menace. He is a mere shadow on the wall, with menacing look about him.

Captain Obvious: His one time attempt at taking over the Galaxy was foiled by a powerful episode of Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman which caused him to spontaneously self combust. He is now a Yellow Urn that sits on Wannabe Bigman's shelf, pointing out the obvious and mailing the Psycho's his evil plans.

Nomore MrNiceguy: Was once a good boy turned evil, not much is known about him other than he is no longer a very nice man, and he is yet another failed Warlord.

That ends it for the "Bad Guys" Of the first story! :D

If you'd like to join, post your Psyhotic Padawan profile here! ( I will be putting up the beginning scene in How the Wannabe Bigman Stole Christmas soon)

Mine:

Padawan Lunetta

Looks: Short brown hair, brown eyes and petite.

Lunetta *tries* to lead the Psychotic Padawans through their daring journeys, often attempting to upstage Master Skywalker "Lukie" but failing miserably. Every chance she gets she tries to get all mushy with Luke, even going to the lenthgs of paying the narrator for a few hugs and kisses.

Iannounceverything:

Announces everything...need I say more? ;)

2. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    This looks like fun! Heehee.

Mine:

Padawan Jenistar

Looks: Long straight black ahir that is so black, it looks blue in a certain light. Blue-green eyes.

Jenistar is the practical joker. Unfortunately for her, most of her jokes backfire, but she never gives up. *sigh* If anyone will get people, including her, into a mess, it will be her.

This is gonna be great.
  3. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm in! Sounds like a fantastic idea! Here comes Padawan Am and her love interest...

Mine:

Padawan Am

Looks: Long dark brown hair, brown eyes, petite.

Am bravely trudges into battle and wields her lightsaber with a passion. Her only weakness is her darling Anakin (Solo) and when their together nothing can stop them. Is often in tune with nature and Master Skywalker depends on her opinion. Usually can be found plotting romantic plans with Padawan Lunetta against their boyfriends.

4. LinaOrgana Jedi Knight

star 2
    Fanfiction by committee... nothing like it in the world!

Padawan Zarabeth

Beth is terribly, terribly serious most of the time, always trying to look and act more grown-up than she really is and usually coming across as a snob or a know-it-all. Not that she doesn't like to have fun... she just tries whenever possible to have it when nobody else is watching.
  5. TheDarth Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, hrmmm, OK!

Mine:

Padawan Tularge

Looks: Dark Brown hair, Brown/Green eyes and extremly fat

Wields a lightsaber extremly well though finds it hard to walk fast, his only weakness is food, you put a muffin two meters from him and you can drive him crazy.
    "Likes" most of the female padawans though none acctually "Like" him back. Never serious, always hungry, is very caring and has a very big heart (and stomach :))

---
    okieday?
  6. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This looks fun! I'll be back with my character in a while.
  7. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Yippee, Lune!!! Of *course* I'm in! (although you already knew that....) ;)

Padawan Gimpy

Short blond hair, green eyes. Has a habit of tripping ;)

And I suppose that I can help out with Iannounceeverythingback! ;)
  8. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Until I can think of anything better,

Mine:

Padawan Anna

Padawan Anna, or just Anna (what her close friends call her), like to go hiking in the vast regions of the Jedi Council Temple. Its views of the city provide you with a calm inner state and leave you feeling one with the force after a long day of training. Anna likes to lounge occassionaly, but does enjoy sneaky adventures with her friends.

Yoda can be bit of a bother sometimes, so she tends of avoid his company. Long sessions with him can cause severe sleepiness and one more than once his riddles have caused serious headaches.

Other less serious traumas can be related to the whacking of gimmer stick to knee. Not good for being padawans and troublesome Knight and Masters.

Snacks are a must :)
  9. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What time period is this? Or is this one of those crazy time warped things?

Name: Padawan Neolani
    Nickname: Neo
    Looks: White/blond, 5'4, has wings on her back and blue/silver marks on her right arm and neck, green eyes, likes to wear black tight clothes

She tries to act like a Sith and use the darkside, but it back fires most of the time and she ends up using the light side. She giggles at times for no reason. She has a small crush on Luke and keeps driving himn crazy by convincing him that the dark side is better and that he looks better in black then brown. He has generally locked his door and hidden under his bed when she starts, (but she has finally found a way to break into doors.) She has tried to kill Kyp on several occasions, but has not suseded yet. Her hotty is Jacen Solo. She calls both Luke and Jacen Puppy. Also, she talks really fast at times.
  10. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    Neon, it's before Luke ever married Mara Jade, :D SO probably just before Vision of the Future (Though through some crazy scehming I'd like to have Yoda on Yavin, for Holiday purposes... ;) :D)

Oh I forgot to mention this is an "And Then Story" so when the posts must end with "And then" (Loverly eh? ;)

Anywho, welcome everybody! I'm going to pot some of the starting post in here, just to see what ya'all think :)

A small, mousy little man stood atop a fake mountian covered with snow, observing his arch nemesis through his Spycam 3.4567890000000000 etc, grimacing as they decorated the temple on Yavin IV for Christmas. Snarling, he began to grumble to himself. "How I hate Christmas, especially with the Psychotic Padawns." He snarled as Lunetta hung mistletoe in her room's doorway. "They'll bribe the narrator, kiss their Lukie, and bounce, bounce, bounce!"

The Urn that was once Captain Obvious wiggled on the shelf in the Tryingtobeevilplanplanningroom. "Mr. Wannabe Bigman, you are imitating the Grinch that Stole Christmas, even down to the oddly shaped Mount Crumpet!"

Wannabe Bigman turned to one of his members of the Hasbeenevilforces and nodded. "It's all a part of my evil imposter plan!"

The Kinkybootbeast bounced up and down in his chair. "We're going to ruin Valentines Day by stealing all the heart shaped chocolate boxes?"

"No," The Menacing Phantom Wailed. "We are going to steal Christmas!"

"But but," Nomore Mr.Niceguy interrupted, "I like Christmas!" His nose wrinkled. "Though ever since I turned evil I've only recieved lumps of coal in my stocking."

"Santa Claus does that to bad boys and girls." The Urn that was once Captain Obvoius pointed out.

Meanwhile...

"If it's Christmas on Yavin my true love gave to me, Five Suncrushers, four singing apprentices, three Sith Temples, two fighter pilots, and a Master Skywalker in Rudolf Boxers!" Lunetta sang to herself as she decked the halls with boughs of holly.

"Jinglebells Yoda smells 15 miles away..." Gimpy sang happily to herself as she skipped down the halls past Lunetta, swinging gift bags and dodging Yoda's Gimmer stick. "Blows his nose in cheerios and eats them everyday!"

"Blow my nose in my food I do not!" Yoda screeched. "And bathed I did last week!"

"MASTER SKYWALKER HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING AFTER FALLING ON HIS BOTTOM END THREE TIMES!" Iannounceeverything announced.

"MAKE IT FOUR! HE SLIPPED IN THE DOORWAY!" Iannounceverythingback added.

And then...

11. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    ROTFLMHO!!! [face_laugh]

Mind if I join?

Mine:

Padawan Clare

Looks: Short black hair, brown eyes.

She always tries to be funny but ends up making bad jokes most of the time. :D
  12. Lara_Jadewalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can socks join? My alter-ego thinks she's too serious for this, but she's wrong. :p If I can join, here's my info:

Name: Padawan Lara

Looks: Blonde, what else? ;) Short in stature; medium length hair in braided pigtails.

Features: Bounces a lot and asks stupid questions frequently. Somewhat unpredictable, especially in vocabulary (sometimes boarders on baby-talk; sometimes mimics that of someone with a college education--frequently in the same conversation). Hyper with a tendancy to be active late at night.

Even if I can't join, I enjoyed your first post, Luney!
  13. Qwi_Xux Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh] This is too crazy for me not to join.

Name: Padawan Xuxy (since it's Luney's nick for me and this is her thread ;) )

Looks: very short black hair, brown eyes, and I'm small. (I had a 12-year-old in my Wednesday night class at church tell me I was small for my age. *shrugs*) 5'3" when I'm in shoes.

Features: hehe, actually, Lara sounds a lot like me. I tend to be very bouncy and energetic; it makes people laugh at me. I tend to talk too fast, and for years I've been trying to train myself to slow down, but it's hard when you don't sound fast to yourself. ;) I'm not allowed to have sugar, so I know it's never because I'm on a sugar high... :D I always try to see the positive side of things. I love talking to people, and hearing their ideas and opinions and what's going on in their lives.

Anakin Solo and his darling Tahiri are my sweeties--don't mess with them while I'm around. :D

And as you've probably noticed, I also have a tendency to ramble. 8-}
  14. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Do we all have to be padawans? cause I've got this one idea... here:

Name:Kile Curran

Looks: Tall, wheres the traditional Jedi robes and has black hair with a white streak down the middle.

Features: He is the one the books speak of, the one that saved the planet Lu Tze from destruction, the one that stopped the great aprocolypse, everything. You'd think he was a Jedi master when really he's the one who sweeps the floors and cleans the toilets. Most know him as Sweeper, or Brooman. Some even call him "Get out of my way".

When three humble padawans knocked over his statue of Darth Vader, no sweeper came out to sweep.
    when the three padawans were assembled before the Council, their conversation went like this.
    "See the three brooms on the corner?"
    the three nodded
    "Well, you do know that the world of Lu Tze wasn't destroyed because one man gave the enemy wrong directions right?"
    the three nodded
    "and you know that the person was Kile Curran?"
    the three nodded
    "you know that the aprocolypes didn't happen because on man didn't put the reigns on one of the four horse men right?"
    the three nodded
    "You know that the man was Kile curran righrt?"
    the three nodded
    "you know the statue you knocked over?"
    the three nodded
    "do you know who owned that statue?"
    one of the padawans brought his head up in shock, grabbed a broom and left, the other two were rather dimwitted.
    "You shall be sweepers until you can face Kile Curran and say 'bring me to the room of meditation and show me the way', only then can you resume your training."
    one padawan remainded a sweeper for life, another ran away. The one who got a broom and began sweeping asked Kile curran to show him the way and Kile Curran brought him to the meditation, with its flying axes of death and blasters that fire randomly, and told him this:
    take the brrom like this, put your hand here, and here, and sweep like this. remember, little brooms for corners and use your dustpan carefully. noone gets that right.
  15. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    Of COURSE you may join Lara, and Clare and Xuxy! I am putting up the story now, (Only I added more to intro a few more of you :D) Go check it out and WRITE ;)

Veng you may be a sweeper, as long as you're a psychotic one... (which it seems you are from your little intro- That's great! :D)
  16. PeterTutham27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude! I'm so here!

Mine:

Name: Padawan Peter Knummus

Nickname: "Peter the P.I.T.A."

Looks: Tall and lanky, he sticks out in a crowd with his uncouth black hair and green eyes.

He finds humor where he's not supposed to and usually gets in trouble for it... ;)

Strengths: No one can stay mad at him for long...

Weaknesses: Says, "Dude!" too much...
  17. Jedi_Borme Jedi Master

star 3
    Name: Padawan Borme
    Red hair brown eyes. Is the person that is tripping Gimpy most of the time. Also getting herself hurt along the way
  18. Qwi_Xux Force Ghost

star 4
  19. Prof_D_Kirke Jedi Knight

star 2
    Soooooo better late than never right?

Mine:
    Padawan Diggory Kirke

Looks: Brown hair (Shaggy Doo Style) Blue eyes. Somewhat tall.

Quiet guy who doesn't do much of anything to draw attention to himself until he feels comfortable with the group he's with, especially around hyper female padawans.
  20. Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Master

star 4
    Master Fruity

Looks: Tall, shoulder-length rusty brown hair, hazel eyes.

Fruity is Master Skywalker's rather odd assistant, who is usually very outgoing, but the Padawans suspect she may be more than what she seems. Could it be the fact that she owns a black-leather covered Nokia cell phone and makes "private" phone calls to an "old friend"?

P.S. I got permission from Luney for this paticular job ;)
  21. TheDarth Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh no dont get all misterious on us :D
    i posted first, no second but thats first after first!
  22. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Name: Tobias
    Nickname: Toby
    Looks: blue/green eyes, 6'0, blond/brown hair, handsome

He is Luke's adopted son. Luke found him on the streets about two years ago and adopted him a year ago. He is a lot older then 17, about forty, but he was forzen in carbinite for a long time. He keeps telling everyone that he talks to dead people. He has nightmares that keep wakeing him up and thus wakeing everyone else up. He deems to be over friendly at times. Also, he freaks out every time he sees Yoda and Yoda seems suprised to see him.
  23. jedi-thespian Jedi Master

star 3
    Padawan JT:

Height: 5'5"ish
    Weight:...What makes you think she's telling? [face_mischief]

Believe or not, she's had people tell her that she looks like Natalie Portman...

Anyway, JT was the eye-witness account to all of her stories and is recently directing a humor musical based on what she saw, only a little...well...funnier! She loves humor and feels it only right to join!
  24. RisingAdela Jedi Knight

star 1
    kind of cool.

Name:Padawan Rachel
    Looks:Long brown hair and hazel green eyes.

A person who always can't get other peoples joke.

how was that ? :D

Adela
  25. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Rudy Jailstorm
    Looks: Looks like a cross between Jhonny Tsunami and Lando Clarissian

Has the personality of Lando towards leia, except instead of Leia, any hot woman. Meaning all women on this quest
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.