main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The next Eastern Rim Outlanders meeting (A message from Riff's "agent")

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by NoNeedForAName, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoNeedForAName

NoNeedForAName Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    As Riff's "agent" I must inform everyone of this:

Since everyone has been clamouring for an official meeting (unofficial ones happen quite often), there will be one.

When: Sunday 8/27

Where: Eddie-Wan's house

What time?: 3pm until Eddie-Wan kicks us out or you choose to leave.

What will be discussed: A lot, apparently.

Thats right...SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! Get your ticket now for the Monster Truck Rally and watch RIFFZILLA crush cars beneath his 50 foot wheels!

See ya there.

Oh and he says if you can't make it, you can't make it.

2. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    *sheathes katana*
    Unfortunate.

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I will be trying to make this meeting since I am off my only issue is a ride since my car is well... its a chrystler what do you expect its trash LOL.

4. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Good, count on me being there. I will have a ride for you Kazuma. If anyone else needs a ride between knightdale and Nashville, let me know.

5. Shindo_the_Stricken

Nov 7, 2005
    *snaps fingers*
    -Guess VA Beach is a bit too far...
    Lemme know how everything turns out.

6. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Myself, Eris and Aidion will be up here in Pa.this should be the last week here...sorry guys

7. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I'm up in Ohio sorry guys I'd like to come.

8. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Will be working. Sorry guys I'll miss ya

9. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Hey all, I'm open to show up, but I have no car, so I would be needing a ride. If anyone can swing by Sunset (where the Sonic is) to pick me up, give me a call at 443-1710 & let me know. Hope to be there.

FT

10. NoNeedForAName

NoNeedForAName Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    The results of today's meeting are as follows:

A shouting match. A slight restructuring of the group. Appointment of two new officers. General hilarity.

Per the shouting match, there's no need to get into it.

Per the rest of it: Here's how it goes...

The two new officers named were Nightwing01 (C.W.) and Kazuma (Jonathan). No, Nightwing does not post here much. Kazuma does. He will be the general "ambassador" to these boards and one of us will be an ambassador to the MySpacers. Here in lies another bit of restructuring:

Each area now has an officer to go to. Go to these officers if you have a problem with someone or need information so on and so forth. It goes as follows:

Roanoke Rapids and surrounding areas (yes, this includes Va.): Entropy or Fett
    Rocky Mount: Riff or Lodreh
    Wilson: Nightwing01 (you'll have to contact him some other way than over here, though)
    Nashville: Eddie-Wan
    Spring Hope/Zebulon/Knightdale: Kazuma

These are the people that you will hear from if you live in these areas. We will eventually get a detailed contact listing for these officers.

Me...I guess I remain the emperor's agent.

Also, another note of interest: The next meeting has been established. Not sure where or when, though (expect sometime in Oct. though. because this is going to take some time to set up. I'll get you a more permanent date as soon as I figure out a certain person's schedule and then we'll most likely do a poll amongst open dates...) it is going to be CLASSIC. When you hear about, though, keep in mind...it's all very hush hush.

I will be making another post about the restructuring, so if you've read this, don't bother reading it. sometime in the near future, all the territories and their officers will be listed on the official site as well.

11. Shindo_the_Stricken

Nov 7, 2005
    Just throwing this in there, feel free to shoot it down, but I go on myspace more than any of you lol!
    It would be fitting that I be that "myspace officer/ambassador".
    Just um.....yeah...I mean.

12. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    just a point though bro, first this was all ratified by Riff and secondly you do have a lot of phone issues hwere it doen't work about 20days out of the month so those a points to think about bro.

13. Shindo_the_Stricken

Nov 7, 2005
    And you know why....I'm fixing that problem and it'll be fixed by Thursday.
    As I stated, I would be the best candidate. I'll call his ass up and talk to him myself. I do have his number.
    :mad:
    I'm capable of doing something up here, I'm not some point of amusement...I've seen myself as one of the very few that have any motivation to do something to help these crippled ass boards. And you have NO idea how much I wanted to say Sunday if I had made it, I probably would have had to leave with some of the **** I would have said.
    Have you SEEN the myspace site??? Pathetic, absoultely pathetic.

"If you want to leave an effective mark, use a sharper sword."
    -I bet no one knows we're out there. ;)
    I have a lot of ideas that could really make that site much, much more enticing!

14. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Well first off please share your ideas, secondly read
    Also need to keep that in mind brother. Please do not think that we are trying treat people as less than they see themselves. But there are issues with the Idea of making everyone an officer... there is a quote, "Too many Chiefs and Not enough Indians." If everyone is an officer there is no one to lead.

15. Shindo_the_Stricken

Nov 7, 2005
    But you guys mentioned a Myspace officer, that's all I'm saying.

16. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Shindo, I left you a message... read it... reread it... calm down... reread it...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

17. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Thought the meeting was VERY constructive. Yeah, there was a shouting match, but the people involved were simply passionate about their opinions. No harm done. Good to see you guys that I haven't seen in a while.

18. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    ok lets get this right... MORDAT in a shouting match??? say it aint so LOL What do you expect from our empasioned friend?

19. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    MORDTAT SMASH!

20. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    LOL and Durgen makes another appearance.

21. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    It sucks that I didn't make it. I found out about it too late. It would have been cool to see everybody again.

FT

22. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    iam sorry i didn't make the meeting i was out of town visiting my mother in henderson. plus i did have phone service , so i had no web service, lol. i am also glad to see that some stuff got worked out.

23. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    Oi how is everyone, just wanted to say that Shindo and I are planning to come down there the weekend after Labor day weekend. Now I dont think that Shindo will be willing to come to a meeting but I would like to meet you all one way or another.

24. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005

Remind me NOT to get into a shouting match with you!

:eek:

25. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    There is a line that comes to mind... "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B!%@#"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.