main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA The Next Meeting. We need your input.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Ok it's been decided the next meeting will be a viewing of ANH DVD and then seeing the trailer along with the Pixar's latest.

The question is: Where to watch the Movies?

Tainted as offered up his pad for the viewing or we could all hit Deadpool's place (aka the Ghetto Love Shack)

Who's planning on going and what works well for everyone?

The movie comes out on the 5th. so we need to decide which day (5th or 6th)

If we see it on the 6th, we can watch the film and go see the trailer a bit easier in some ways since I work that day. But things can be worked out.

we need to plan this so don't delay.

2. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    i plan on going i say the sixth.

if TJ backs out i have a 55in widescreen screen.

3. MaraJadeEmperorsHand

MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
    Cool, I have never been to a ghetto before is it anything like a grotto ?

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Thanks for taking the initiative there Dead. Lets get this set in stone.

5. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Hmmm, I think I'll be in Davis all weekend, drinking. That's when my midterms are finally over.

6. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Ummm I'll be kicking it with Jay.

7. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I would say the fifth, if only because that'll be a weekday and better for me. I attend Kung Fu practice in the morning on Saturdays/Sundays, and my mother/roommate will be at work on Friday. Plus, I dun have a car so anything that'll be an incentive fer you guys to come here is a plus! ^^;

So. A brief recap.... I vote for Friday, with a ANH viewing here at my apartment (I can seat three on the couch, wrangle a couple extra chairs so a large group would be difficult) and earlier is better!

-TJ

P.S. I'm terribly sorry for not being around the last few days, I seemed to have eluded my Internet lifeline lately. Sometimes I wish you guys could fit me with some kind of beeper... oh wait. Best to not give Poolio any ideas. >.< :^p

8. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    fith is good

9. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    If we do this on the 5th we should think about seeingthe movie first then watching the Dvd. this movie is likely to be sold out and crowded.

10. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    It looks like Century 16 Greenback is playing the movie at the following times:

11:30am
    2:15 pm
    5:00 pm
    7:45 pm
    10:30pm

I would say 11:30am would be best, but these times may change... you never know. As for me, I'll check on my schedule for the coming week when I go into work tonite.
    Can't guarantee I'll be available, as I would have had to placed a request this past tuesday (and even then they dont always listen).

I'll keep you guys informed.

-TJ

11. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    FYI Deadpool wont get off work till 2:30 (at best) and he wont stop talking in the 3rd person till sometime tonight.

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Hmnmmm I will have to see. I may just bring my video camera and record the trailer. ;)

BTW like my new title? ;) LOL

13. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Oooo..Dark Lord of bootlegging you mean ;)

I may not have a title, but I have a hippogriff. :p I may be seeing the trailer with the San Diego Crew. If I do I'll say hi to MJF for all of you.

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Pffttttttt the mods were handing out Halloween titles, so I created that one.

15. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    one word

FANDANGO!!!

16. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Alas, I close on both Friday and Saturday... 530p-1130p.

Sorry guys, looks like you're back to square one. Although now y'all don't hafta to worry bout my rideless rear! ^_~

-TJ

17. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    If we see the flick early and forget about the Dvd viewing (for this meeting...hey we can have two meetings in a month...heck we could watch the movie the next day)

I should go do my show since I haven't been on air in over a month (shamless plug: New show time is 5-7pm Sat kdvs 9.3fm.....one of the worse possible time slots which gets bumped for sports..alot!.....*sigh*...end plug)

So if it's a Saturday viewing I'd like to do it early and go cause chaos on the radio.

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok does anyone know what the times for Incredibles are on Saturday morning? And at what theater?

19. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    ok united artist olympous piont in roseville

The Incredibles (PG, 105 min.)
    3:45am | 4:30am | 5:15am | 6:00am | 6:45am | 7:30am | 8:10am | 9:00am | 9:45am | 10:30am | 11:00am | 11:15am | 1:30pm | 12:00am | 12:45am | 2:15am | 2:50am

20. Pash_Cr

Pash_Cr Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2004
    Hi, I can meet you on Friday or Saturday (although Saturday morning is best for me; I can still be avaliable all of Saturday though). I have a car if anyone needs a ride and I live in the fair oaks/carmichael area.

21. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    3:45am????? huh?? reallY???

As I note don't wait for Deadpoop. I got hit with some unexpected money troubles. My going is in serious doubt. if you go to a cheap show (IE not a night show I have a chance, but don't worry about it. Whatever time works for most take it. if I can tag along great if not...too sad for me.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    3:45 sounds good

23. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    um i hope your not talking about the a.m.

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Why? Can't make the AM showing?? What's wrong with you people!? :p Just kidding

I meant the PM showing

25. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    dude a friend of mine just called and told me she just saw the ep 3 trailer on TRL.i am mad she say it and she doesn't even like star wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.