main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY The next newsletter...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Paul_B, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    I'm going to do my best to get the next newsletter out before the movie. Some of you have been asking the status of the issue and I have to admit that I am behind my own schedule that I have planned out... reason? I am aggresively looking for a different job. I want to get my foot in the door someplace before college grads take all the good jobs (if any are available).

I don't want to go into too much detail here, but I am quite stressed out right now and something will "give" in order for me to keep on track with my job search. Unfortunately, what might end up "giving" will be the time I spend on the newsletter. As far as I can tell, the content for the newsletter so far is not date sensitive... meaning yes, it would be nice to get the issue out on time, but if it's late... no big deal.

A few club members have been great to lend a hand helping me out with a few newsletter things, and for that I am grateful. Thanks.

I'll keep you all posted on any developments and progress that I make.

Thanks-
    PB

2. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    thanks Paul. hope stuff works out for you!

3. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    Newsletter status - 5/5/02

Got pretty far today... a lot of pages are roughed in (almost all of them). Will work on spot art tomorrow to fill in gaps. The layout will be pretty straight-forward this time around... I have some cool ideas for future issues though.

Hope to have it done for Saturday... fingers crossed.
    PB

4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    sounds great! good luck. :D

5. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    good luck with it Paul!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.