Abq The NHL thread!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Jul 30, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Since the other thread is slowly turning into the NFL thread, I figured we should just have a thread dedicated to the puck. I'll start off this thread with probably the best scene in hockey history.
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/darthgiese/Roy.bmp]
  2. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Mat....YOU THE ****** MAN!!!!
  3. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope the Center Ice package on the dish is cheaper this season. I wanna get it!
  6. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    I've hard form 2 sources that it is going to be half off this season...$75!
  7. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh that is sweet. i'm getting it for sure. I love the Pittsburgh announcers. but I still love listening to Gary Thorne, and Bill Clement. even if they bring back Brian Engblom and the Panger.
  8. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Welll...ESPN doesn't have the NHL right now....
  9. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    Just know the AVS are on Altitude this season. Thank God I get that one. AVS parties my house. Know I wish I picked up that #9 jersey for 75 bucks. But the wife sad I already have two and don't need another right now.
  10. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: That's blasphemy! Clem has about 25 jerseys. I myself only have about 5 or 6, I think. But if there's a good deal to be had, he's always got the green light when it comes to jerseys! :D
  11. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I used to have a ton of them I gave a few away. My sister loves the Canucks so I gave her my old style Canucks Jersey, and I gave my brother my Blues jersey. I need a blck and silver Kings jersey. I loved those ones. Gretz, and Kelly Hrudey! Yeah buddy!!!
  12. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    NICE!!! i'm so getting it!
  13. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek: All I have are Stars and Blues jerseys along with all of my jerseys. That is nutz!
  14. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm a bad fan. I only have one Avs jersey and one Scorpions jersey (among other jerseys I have)
  15. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    You're not that bad of a fan. I have no Avs jerseys.
  16. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    It just hit me....I had an Avs jersey...I bet my Ex kept it....or she tossed it when she went on her rampage! :mad:
  17. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    Go AVS, much better then the Sharks, Stars, Red Wings (Dead Wings).... They are all LOOSERS.
  18. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    I agree with your assessment of those teams, especially Detroit. THE REDWINGS SUCK!!!
  19. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    That blows! I may not be an Avs fan, but it still sucks. It's a HOCKEY jersey after all.
  20. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh]

My jersey closet is like Noah's ark. I have two of hockey, football, soccer, and rugby. You know...all the sports that count. :D
  21. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    What blows evil? When we have parties no RedWing fans aloud. I made that mistake one year and they beat us 7 zip in the playoffs. Found numerous Detroit things around the house too. Need to make some AVS beer. Think of how you want it to taste.
  22. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    See, an avalanche contains snow, rocks, trees, furry woodland creatures, and some skiiers. Can you bottle a taste like that?
  23. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    I'll try, I'll get some used socks after skiing in them, and rub then in wood.....

We are off to the zoo to visit Alex's family. It's our Anniversary and that is were she wants to go, maybe drop the kid off there for a while and let the monkeys watch him. Anyone off and want to call me 228-7404.
  24. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh...after looking back up the posts, i see that my post didn't come right where I meant it to. I think I forgot to hit post reply right away. Anyway, i just meant Jess' jersey going bye-bye. Like I said, I can't stand Avalanche, but that's no way to treat a hockey jersey.

Karen - love the Noah's Ark comment. [face_laugh]
  25. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks. Believe me, it wasn't intentional, it just worked out that way. Football is the only sport where I have two of the same team. :D
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby