main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The nightmares about missing the opening night have returned...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth Mulacki, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Mulacki

Darth Mulacki Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 4, 1999
    Same thing happened in '99 and '02, about a week berfore the midnight premiere I start getting nightmares about missing the premiere for some reason maybe traffic jam, terrorism, aliens, Abe Vigoda. As the seconds and hours slowly tick away on my countdown the worse the nightmares, I dont think I'm gonna get any sleep to night. I've been paranoid all week, constantly checking if my tickets are still hanging on the fridge, even in the middle of the night.

2. TheUnknownSyn

TheUnknownSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    Same here :D Though not as bad. 2 days ago I dreamed I had missed the movie as well, yesterday it was some other neutral dream about RotS. Wonder what it'll be tonight...

Jeeze, I'm such a geek.

3. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Mine either deal with that, or with the movie totally blowing. I mean really blowing. Both keep me quite sober :p

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Aw mate!! [:D] You'll be fine, trust me.
    Although I had a crazy thought yesterday about falling asleep and missing the last 2/3 of the film... [face_tired]

I too shall be treading that fine line of Red Bull and coffee. Enough to keep me awake, but not so much that I need the toilet in the middle of the movie...

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Can't believe I missed this on the news, but I heard there was a tornado in the area of the cinema I have to travel to.

With more storms on the way.... [face_worried]

6. Darth Mulacki

Darth Mulacki Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 4, 1999
    Not even the devil himslef would stop me from seeing RotS, let alone a little sucker like tornado.

7. DarthTickle

DarthTickle Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    What's the worst that could happen? You'd miss the opening night show and have to catch it a day or two later.

8. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I've had similar dreams at least 2 or 3 times. Scary stuff. [face_worried]

9. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Yesterday I gave myself a fright thinking that with my huge exam tommorow that I might actually forget to show up for the movie at the right night or just forget all together but it quickly passed and I reminded myself it would never ever happen 8-}

10. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    I always dream that I get there, and the film or the theater itself turns out to be very strange. Like when AOTC was coming out, I dreamt I saw it in a theater with mutliple screens, and with seats facing in all directions.

11. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    I had an awful dream a week ago
    In it the movie sucked really really bad
    It felt so real

12. PlastiqPhantom

PlastiqPhantom Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2002
    I never dream that I miss it, but I always dream about seeing it and being let down, even if the dream makes absolutely no sense. Like last night my dream involved Anakin dueling with Obi-Wan and then Obi-Wan said "You really freak me out" to Anakin and then drove away in my Honda. And I remember during the dream being like, this is the worst movie ever.

13. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I always dream that I get there, and the film or the theater itself turns out to be very strange.

I had a dream like that before I saw AOTC. The cinema was more like a sportsbar and we were all sitting on uncomfortable bar stools. I could only see parts of the screen and the people around me were talking and not really caring about the movie. Scary thought...

14. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    Before AOTC I had a cool dream were the theater was a swimming pool with waterslides!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.