main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY The North Ridge at Comic Con 08

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by VideoPrince, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    Janice made it in Wednesday VERY LATE, and with Dan's mother and Larry's brother wrangled the luggage.

Larry, Dan and Elizabeth did return Thursday 9:30-ish.

Very tired, but glad to be home.

2. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    Hey Guys, we are home (just got in an hour ago) now off to bed, been up for 24 hours +....I hate red eye flights.I will post later on our travels.

3. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    *****I apologize for posting this, but I had to vent and I figured you guys would love to hear about it***********

After the event yesterday we were able to come and check out our packages that we shipped home via Fedex. I had 4 boxes and 3 poster tubes. Now I know that things get jostled around during shipping but, one poster tube the end was tore completely off of it and tape was used to seal shut. On the same tube it was ripped like you would rip open a pillsbury roll package, everything in the tube was damaged beyond belief. On the biggest box I shipped which incleded my Vader exclusive, the side was ripped open and Vader who was mint when leaving SD was completely beat down. Also damaged was a set of 3 Shadow CLones from Gentle Giant also damaged. My other boxes looked fine but they were shipped with mostly free stuff with very little things of value packed inside.

I reported the damages to Fedex and got the old fill out a grievance form and take it up with the store. They want me to list all of the items damaged and the cost to replace them. So now I have yet another thing that a letter has to go out for. (plane, fedex, star wars con,....) It seems bad luck is all I have at the moment.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.