main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Not-So-Massively Multiplayer PRJO RPG

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Objective: To have fun while doing silly things in a made-up silly world.

Setting: Silly City, a bustling, young metropolis full of innocent civilians who often get into trouble, people who want to be heroes by trying to help them, and people who like to cause trouble and laugh at the heroes.

The World: We'll make it up as we go

The Characters: We'll make them up as we go

The Rules:

1. Characters: The first time you post, you should describe your characer. You can be whatever you want: a racoon Jedi, a smelly Orc, a mutant superhero, a Klingon bookworm, a metal slime, or whatever else you can imagine. Only one character per person, please. You can change your character at any time, but the old one needs to be removed (retires, dies, moves to another city, etc.).

2. Actions: Your character can do anything you want, but please let some other player carry out an action before your next one. You can be both a quest giver and a quest solver: that is, in your post you can perform a task (help someone do something, etc.) and announce a quest to the other players. You cannot kill another player, unless that player agrees beforehand.

3. Behavior: Anything is allowed, as long as it follows the Forum'sRules of Conduct. Now, let the sillyness begin, and lets have fun!
    :cool: :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: (-8

[image=http://bonusweb.idnes.cz/obrazek/cityofheroes_mayscrm03.jpg]

Jancelot has entered Silly City
    Jancelot is a male human, 6 feet tall, wearing steel armor and wielding a blue plastic lightsaber that might as well be called a lightbutterknife, since it is only 6 inches long.

[image=http://www.poopyjoe.com/old.gif]

Walking around the City, I came across an old lady. She told me that a burly, ugly guy dressed in a tight blue outfit with red "CA" letters painted on his shirt took her bags after yelling at her with an Austrian-like accent, and ran away with her groceries. I helped her stand up, but now I need someone to help me carry her and get her across the road, since she is quite, well... heavy.

2. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Ozzy Osbourne has entered the city

[image=http://www.planet.nl/upload_mm/9/b/7/1968391617_1999995774_ozzyosbournezwwit1.jpg]
    Ozzy goes over to the old lady and that weird guy.

Ozzy: "I noticed you adlfe eacfdssd wrhjfjk dhhyydkkkkkkkkk ressflle."

3. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanks for the help! The old lady gives them a walking stick. They split the stick in two and each takes a half.

Walking around with my half-walking stick (it only walks half the time) I ran into a guy in a lemonade stand.

"Bring me some lemons and I will make you some lemonade." said the guy.

4. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Ozzy: "I'm too tired for this fu*(^^ (*(^. I wanna go inhale some lines. Sharoooooooooooooon."

As Ozzy was leaving the city, he stumbled upon Kermit the Frog. He gave Kermit a great hug, and handled him the half-walking stick.

[image=http://suprmchaos.com/ozzy-kermit_060302.jpg]

Ozzy leaves Silly City. Kermit enters Silly City.

Kermit the Frog: "Now what am I supposed to do with this half-stick."

Kermit walks for a while and sees an orange stand. He goes over to the orange guy:

"Bring me some oranges and I will make you some orange juice. Do not be fooled by the lemon man in the other side of the street.", he said.

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jancelot walks by the green frog, and over to one of the City's plazas, which is full of lemon and orange trees. He collects some of both fruits, and takes the oranges to the orange stand. The guy at the stand makes some orange juice and gives some to Jancelot and Kermit. Jancelot drinks the juice and feels strength running up his body.

With this newfound strength, Jancelot walk over to the lemonade stand and gives the lemons to the guy. "You fool!", screams the man as he swallows the lemons whole. Suddenly, the man undergoes a horrific transformation, and turns into a massive lemon demon.

[image=http://www.humorbg.com/Karikaturi/4eren%20humor/lemon.jpg]

The angry lemon demon attacks! Someone join in the fight!

6. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kermit uses his half-walking stick and joins the fight.

Kermit says "Allow me. Distract the lemon."

So Jancelot starts talking and distracting the lemon, while Kermit positions himself behind it unnoticed. Then, Kermit sticks the half-stick in the lemon's back.

Kermit's half-stick is upgraded to: Demon Lemon Half-Stick

Kermit goes over to Jancelot and offers to join him in his quest.

Do you wish to change Kermit's name?

7. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Nah, Kermit will do. Thanks for the help!

8. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kermit has joined Jancelot

Now both heroes walk the dangerous streets of Silly City, and they stumble upon one big muscular fellow with a weird accent and a small bald funny looking man at his side.

[image=http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1053585699571_2003/05/23/24optwins.jpg]

Big muscular fellow with a weird accent: "Yahhh. What's yo problemo? Wanna Fight? HIT MEEE!"

Small bald funny looking man: "Pardon my twin brother. He's too violent. I'll tell you what. If you answer this question correctly, we'll give you something that will help you in your new quest:

One of us always tells the truth, the other pure lies. You may ask only one question to help you know which one is which."

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jancelot looks at the bald guy and says: "You are the liar! I mean, come on, look at you two. You can't be twins!"

Burly guy: "Agh, he gotus litel brotha."

Bald guy: "You are correct. Here's what you win!"

He hands Jancelot a soap attached to a bracelet with a chain. Not impressed by it, Jancelot gives the trinket to Kermit.

Bald guy: "Do not underestimate it. It would be a great help if you are ever thrown into Silly City Jail, eh!"

Burly guy: "Ya, yo listn to brotha. Soap is gut. Do not drop soap in jail!"

Jancelot walks away from the weird couple. He hears a loud noise coming from inside a house, and decides to enter. A strange bear-fellow is inside, and speaks:

[image=http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s00520ss/mt/images/bear-man.jpg]

"I got'a sirius clog problemo. Whoever can'a get me toilet plunger will get rewardo."

10. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Meanwhile, from across the street, a fellow with shoulder-lenght hair and a mustache walks in by.
    He's wears a leather vest on top of a white shirt. Tall riding boots and a sharp looking Rapier by his side.

[image=http://www.whatsbetter.com/static/images/2450.jpg]

He walks past the strange trio. Words can be heard, muttered under his breath...
    "My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"

11. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    "Hello, Mr. Montoya. How do you do? Care to help us find a toilet plunger for this man-bear? Do not worry, man-bears, unlike bear-men, are not evil."

12. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Iñigo stares strangely at Jancelot. He quickly grabs his hands and checks the number of fingers. He does the same to Kermit and the Man Bear...

Finally, he speaks:
    "My name is Iñigo Montoya. This... Plunger you mention, does he have six fingers in his left hand?. The man with the six fingers...You killed my father!"

He takes out the Rapier and swings wildly in the air. He calms down all of a sudden, returning the sword to it's scabbard.

"Ok, I'll go, but I warn you, if he's the man I'm looking for, do not stand in my way, for I will kill him!"

A strange, deranged look in his eyes, Iñigo is sadly beyond help.

13. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kermit: "Good to have you with us, Iñigo. Now, about this soap... oh well, let's just go find that plunger for Mr. Bear here. Anybody knows where the closest Big K is?"

They head to the closest Big K, only to realize they have no money to buy the plunger.

Kermit: "We forgot to get some money. First things first."

The plunger is 2 cold coins.

14. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jancelot: "Dang, all I have are warm coins. Let us find a quest that will reward us with the correct currency, shall we?"

They walk to what appears to be an ice cream stand, where a pair of strange female attendants stand. One of them speaks.

[image=http://twilek.homestead.com/files/Ann_and_Tann_Gella.jpg]

Strange lady: "Eye zell only the bezt ize cream stix. Do not zettle for not-so-izy cream stix, my friendz!"

Jancelot responds: "We're not interested in buying, we actually just wanted to know if we could help you with something."

Strange lady 2: "Az a matter of fact, yez, there iz zomething you guyz can helpz me with. I am running out of ize. Bring me some ize and I will give you zome cold coins."

15. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Iñigo has been thinking for a while, and now speaks his toughts aloud:

"Cold money.... The coins you take from the cold hands of a corpse...are they not cold also?"
    "Is the beign, beign...or just there?"
    "Doesn't K-Mart take credit cards?"

He quickly snaps out of it and checks the hands of girls. "Hello, my name is Iñigo Montoya...did you kill my father? If so, prepare to die!"

16. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    The girls look at each other nervously and start shaking. They reach into their bags, pull out a few cold coins and hand them out to Iñigo.

[image=http://twilek.homestead.com/files/Ann_and_Tann_Gella.jpg]

"Here, tttake thiz. Iz all vvve have!"

"Yez, pppleaze dddon't harm uzz!"

Iñigo obtains 5 cold coins!

17. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Iñigo takes the coins and stuffs them into his loin pocket.
    Unfortunately, he doesn't realize how cold a cold coin can be. He grimaces and falls unconcious.

Iñigo takes 3 points cold damage.

18. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kermit: "Now that we have coins, let's go back and buy that plunger."

They head to Big K once again and buy the Plunger.

The group acquired the Plunger (3 Cold coins left).

[image=http://www.bearrestoration.com/water/images/plunger.gif]

Kermit starts using the Plunger against Jancelot buttcheeks...

Kermit: "JAJA. This is funny. JAJA"

19. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jancelot loses 1 Dignity point.
    Kermit gains 2 Sillyness.

"Hey Kermit, stop that! We're supposed to give that to the man-bear, remember? Now, let's help Iñigo."

Jancelot opens Iñigo's mouth with one hand, and with the other pours a bottle of a strange viscous liquid down his throat.

"It's not very good stuff, but it's the only one I have."

[image=http://www.ycnega.cz/bonnycard/katalog/tequila.jpg]

Iñigo has regained consciousness.
    Iñigo heals 2 hit points.

20. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Iñigo stands up. His legs as swaying.
    A strange look in his eyes.

Iñigo gains two drunken points.
    Iñigo loses four inhibition points.

21. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kermit: "JAJA. I think there's something wrong with this plunger. I can't control it. JAJA. This is funny. HELLLLLP."

Kermit goes and starts plunging Iñigo's buttcheek.

22. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Iñigo turns around and draws his blade.
    He starts fencing off Kermit's plunger.
    His footsteps are not secure. He falls backwards and in a sudden motion skewers Kermit thru the belly.

23. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Kermit drops the possessed Plunger. He looks down and see the blade in his chest. He wonders why he doesn't feel pain, as a matter of fact, he doesn't feel anything at all.

Kermit: "Umm, okay, can somebody remove this blade from my body?"

With sudden horror, Kermit realizes he's just a Puppet.
    <<Drama Music On>>

Kermit: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Kermit: "I always knew I was different. What will I do now. Is it worth it? Oh God."

Kermit loses 10 Dignity points.
    Kermit gains 3 Intelligence points.
    Kermit gains 5 Drama points.

24. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jancelot thinks to himself: "Great. I am stuck on this quest with these two weirdos. Or... maybe this is a test. Yes, a test of my skills. I will not fail."

Jancelot casts Remove Curse on the possessed plunger. It is now a regular plunger.

"Curse that Big-K store, selling cursed items! Alright, that should do it. Come along now, friends, let us go help the man-bear with his clogging problem."

25. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Iñigo is quite confused that his blade did not drew blood. He wipes it clean anyway, returns it to it's scabbard and follows the two strange characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.