main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge The NSWFF Prompt Thread - New Prompts are Here!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , Jan 24, 2014.

1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    This might be F.I.T.S.... BUT I might take Aftermath - I'll call it Aftermath Godzilla - Odezilla II for my 20-23K word Poem about BIG-G GODZILLA >:D

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  3. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

I've just posted the 23K Word Godzilla poem -> http://boards.theforce.net/threads/aftermath-odezilla-ii-23k-word-poem-on-godzilla-d.50031020/ >:D ENJOY IF YOU WISH!

4. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hello again Master Mira! May I request number 26? I know I've taken 18 in the form of Aftermath - Odezilla II - BUT may I take number 26? I feel the title will be ideal for my poem on ... THE INDOMINUS REX >:D

HERE IT IS -> http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...c-cocktail…-enter-the-indominus-rex.50031155/

>:D

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    The Sith Camp - you can write for whichever prompt you want, whenever! There is no limit, nor do you need to claim them. And you do not need to quote the whole first post every time you do so - you can just say which one you are currently using. ;) I am thrilled to see that these are inspiring you so, however. :D

As for myself, I am playing the catch-up game with the Memories held dear/Memories best forgotten prompt in my latest Tolkien ficlet, featuring Idril/Tuor http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-silmarillion-this-taste-of-shadow-ficlets-and-drabbles-updated-6-25.50009080/page-11#post-52481528]here[/url].

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  6. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    And the prompt for this week is . . .

Shall we dance

Enjoy! :)

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  8. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    And for this week, courtesy of the wonderful Nyota's Heart -

Two reflections into one

:)

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  11. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    A day late, because my weeks were messed up yesterday . . . 8-}

What's in a name

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade - I was thinking of this this morning. I.e., what you would be working on for the whatever prompt you're on [face_laugh] "Two Reflections" =P~ I know it will be stellar! [face_batting] This one - has a nice introspective potential to it. [face_thinking]

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  14. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Nyota's Heart - my muse has been distracted by a certain roulette as of late, it's true! [face_mischief]:p

I still have the Chocolate, Shall we dance, Two reflections, and Tangled to write for - but! all of those prompts are in various stages of being written, so there's that.8-} (But I can't wait to share them, lemme tell you! [face_dancing] [face_love])

For now, I finally finished up the Some assembly required prompt with some good ol' Glorfindel loving. Because really, what's not to love? ;) [face_love] You can read that http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-silmarillion-this-taste-of-shadow-ficlets-and-drabbles-updated-7-03.50009080/page-12#post-52562035]right[/url] here.

15. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Mira_Jade Master Mira! How are you? :) >:D

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-fire-welcome-to-the-dark-dimension.50032798/

I apologize for the double posts – BUT its been a while since then and I looked at the prompts since the last time I concocted Prehistoric Cocktail DEVOUR – ENTER THE INDOMINUS REX – so I had a thought and cooked up one on DORMAMMU FROM MARVEL due to the Warmed by the Fire Prompt No. 16 – ENJOY! >:D

16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    And for today's prompt we have . . .

Detour

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  19. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Chocolate?! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] =P~ !!!!!!

21. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Since Mira's out, I'm delivering the prompt this week. Courtesy of our own Nyota's Heart we have: Moonglow.

Admiral Volshe and Nyota's Heart like this.
  22. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
  24. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I... have one for Tangled. (It's Robocop. The "ow" is implied... though not usually this much.)

25. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015