main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The NYLine

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by asax, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asax

asax Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2001
    Greetings exhalted ones!
    I seek an audience with your greatnesseses to tell you about the NYLine II. We're the group that lined up at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City for three weeks for The Phantom Menace. Perhaps you recognize us from our t-shirt's glorious appearance on "The Beginning" Episode I documentary, taking place exactly at the 1:02:12 - 1:02:13 time period. Or maybe you don't. Either way, last time we had an unbelievable blast raising funds and awareness for the Starlight Children's Foundation, and making friendships, changing lives and all that other mushy stuff. It was pretty cool, I'll just leave it at that.

So now our carbonite has melted, the hibernation sickness has passed, and we're moving along with our plans for Episode II. Obviously alot has changed in our beloved city, and we feel that this town needs a celebration that would make a Gungan parade look like a tea party. So I ask of you...come to NYC!! Our website is nyline.org, and there you can read up on our history, check out our old photos and video segments produced from the first line, and sign up for the newsletter. To check the first issue, you can click here for the premiere installment of "The New York Clone". So that's about that...thanks for reading, and hope to see you on the pavement!!

Oh, and did I mention that the Ziegfeld, a 1200 seat, single screen movie house that dreams are made of, is now fully equipped with a digital projector?

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    SWNYC will be there, so do not miss out. Join us now :)

3. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    What's he babbling about?

What's The Phantom Menace?

What's the Ziegfeld?

Is this clone thing about sheep and cats?

BAH!

I will wait in line until they make Pushing Tin 2!

4. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Why do I have this feeling to do some shopping at Labels for Less? Wanna play (hand)ball?

5. asax

Jun 24, 2001
    No time for handball, or even handbalf - it's time to break out the Yo-Yo's and start practicing your rock the baby's and around the worlds and so forth!!

6. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    The Yo was never with me.

7. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Keep an eye out on NYLine/ Big news should be coming soon.

8. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    It is Official, we are all set to line up starting April 27th.

Check out the big news at NYLine.org

9. asax

Jun 24, 2001
    Indeed, we're now official, and the madness of preparation is full force!! Again I ask, if you're looking for a pilgrimage to experience this flick with a bantha herd of like-minded lazerbrains, in a theater that was BUILT to show this movie - hop over to nyline.org...we'll be posting the sign up sheet later this week! Our insurance policy allows 350 members, and our tickets to the premiere are already guaranteed and set aside. We're doing this thing for fun and to raise cash and awareness for the Starlight Children's Foundation! Meeting the requirements to earn a ticket is no harder than the first mission in the old Star Wars arcade game, set to easy.

If you can't make it though, please consider purchasing our teaser T-shirt, which features the image which will be used on our badges. All profits go to the Starlight Children's Foundation, helping to brighten the lives of seriously ill children. There will be other shirt designs, but this one is only available for a limited time, until the line starts on the 27th! You can purchase it here. Thanks, and hope to see ya soon!!!

10. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    Registration is live now!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.