main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ The NZFF Census

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by solo77, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Well i stole this idea from the oceania page so sue me :p
    Just thought it'd be interseting to find out a little more about the posters here in the NZ forum. I know it's kinda gay but i'm kinda bored so just do it!

Name: Jono

Marital status: Single(ish), lol

Physical description: About 185cm, light brown hair in a mo/mullet style, baby blue eyes, athletic build

Favourite SW movie: Empire Strikes Back, hopefully ROTS will replace this!

Favourite non-SW movie: Shrek and LOTR

Favourite food: Curry, roast and kebabs for my drunken strolls home

Why did you choose your user name?: Cos Han Solo kicks b@lls and 77 is a gross number

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: Since the SE came out in '97 i guess

Favourite band: Beastie Boys, Led Zeppelin, G'n'R

Favourite TV show: Family Guy, Simpsons, Lost, Scrubs

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Homer Simpson/Peter Griffin

Favourite Book?: Hustler (or is that a magazine.........) j/k [face_laugh]

Favourite Video Game?: Old school games on the Sega Master System

Who is your favourite Muppet?: The two old men

Favourite Drink: Gin, lot's of gin, oh and mahetos (sp?)

Favourite bar: The Big Kumara(welly), Viaduct(chch)

Oh yeah and add more stuff to make this the best thread ever!

Oh and SFL be honest...... :p

2. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    You crack me up bro. Baby blue eyes, what a homo. :p

Name: Mark Hansen

Picture: [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/markhansen/Whitetrash.jpg]
    White Trash, day before garden party - so drunk. (note serious lack of tan and mullet).

Occupation: Self Employed Environmental and Ecological Consultant / Contractor

Marital status: Single :_|

Physical description: ~185cm, light brown hair shaved to a number 2, grey eyes, athletic build, ~75kg. Dead sexy (honest)

Favourite SW movie: Return of the Jedi

Favourite non-SW movie: Hard to pick a single... Stickmen / LOTR / Ben Stiller comedies (Dodgeball etc) Old School / Snatch

Favourite food: Souvlaki (from the only place to get em in Chch), My cooking, Wendy's Spicy chicken fillet combo, upsized with another spicy chicken burger on the side (I'm fat)

Why did you choose your user name?: (you're going to get baned solo for your answer :p) Cause I had a few others and they were all gay. Then Sith are 'cool' and using the force is 'cool' and well, Sith Lord... I was like 16, shutup.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: Since I can remember, thanks JP.

Favourite band: Beastie Boys, Millencollin, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, all sorts!

Favourite TV show: Scrubs, Lost,

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Blade (snipes is mean) but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my fav when little, and SAMURAI PIZZA CATS WERE THE SNIZZLE NIZZLE!

Favourite Book?: Dan Brown's books (Angels & Demons, Da Vinci code, Deception Point (reading Digital Fortress at the moment)) LOTR.

Favourite Video Game?: Return to Castle Wolfenstien / Enemy Territory (WW2 FPS's rule - getting Brother's in Arms soon) Call of Duty was cool. Jedi Knight is a classic

Who is your favourite Muppet?: The Chief

Favourite Drink: Port

Favourite bar: Boulavard (SP?) (chch, good times eh solo? Damn that was the best night ever)

Hobbies / Past times: Hunting, Fishing, Waterpolo, Smallbore Rifle Shooting (like olympics sport), Computer games, sifting ;) (honesty eh).

3. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    You crack me up bro. Baby blue eyes, what a homo

I've seen you gazing into them a few times man, don't think i aint noticed [face_laugh]

Yeah Boulevard, that was a great night, esp the taxi home!

Interesting that you say 'athletic build' but then also say 'yeah i'm fat' so which is it??

PS: Like my new sig?? Damn funny episode that.

4. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    I'm cut and buff. I'm going to hit 27 and just go "blob". I eat way too much. But who can resist SubWay Roast Garlic Chicken Fillet. Chedder cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Gerkin, Jalapino's, salt/peper with bbq and honey mustard sauce.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i get it all the time, and if I don't I honestly get two foot longs. lmao

Yea, I spent a total of $4 that night on a Hotdog outside of the Bog (oh, that's a great place too). I owe you a few drinks for that night. Damn, if only I was sober enough to get that chicks number, going back to london 3 days later she was. lol

5. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    only seen a few family guy ep's.

you're gay.

and you're dishonest. your marital status should be playa, not single(ish). Damn. Man-whore or some more appropriate than Solo77 (your hardly solo) [face_laugh]

6. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    The Bog! Classic totally forgot about that PDA on the d-floor [face_laugh]

Please refrain from calling me a man-whore, i treat women with the utmost respect thankyou very much :p

7. akasha_ishtar

akasha_ishtar Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Name: Elizabeth Wallace.

Picture: The last time I had it on the net people gave me a hard time, so if you wan't to see it just ask me.

Marital status: Single.

Religion: I believe in the Egyptian gods, Anubis is the main one I worship.

Physical description: 4 foot 8 inches (they don?t call me a hobbit for nothing), black hair, with blonde coming through (dyed it to much), blue eyes, thin but not to thin.

Favourite SW movie: Episode 1 (just for Ewan McGregor):D.

Favourite SW character: Anakin.

Least favourite SW character: I don?t relay have one.

Favourite non-SW movie: My favourite movie of all time is Gladiator, then I would have to say LotR 1,2 and 3 and Harry Potter 1,2 and 3.

Favourite food: Chicken.

Why did you choose your user name?: It is a Egyptian nickname that was given to be a mate from Egypt, Akasha from the movie Queen of the Damned and Ishtar is a well known last name from Egypt.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: I can not even think that far back.

Favourite band: Linkin Park.

Favourite TV: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Nightcrawler from X-men and I can also count Quicksilver and Pyro, hehe:cool:.

Favourite Book?: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (just finished it and it is very good).

Favourite Video Game?: Shinobi (on PS2, yay to Morirsune;)) and the Devil My Cry games.

Who is your favourite Muppet?: The two old guys (they rock).

Favourite Drink: Give me almost anything and I will be happy.

Favourite bar: I have not had a chance to go to one, I have not got my ID yet and I have been 18 for almost a year[face_whistling].

Hobbies / Past times: A major movie buff, studying the ancient worlds, playing on the good old PS2, reading, collecting LotR stuff, weapons training.

8. bloody_cape

bloody_cape Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    Name: jean-marc camilo jacques

Marital status: single

Religion: nihilisim?

Physical description: i dunno... tall.. or.. medium.. skinny... bird arms... chainsmoking.... drunk..

Favourite SW movie: Empire strikes back

Favourite SW character: the storm trooper at the start of a new hope after they've boarded the tantive... and most of the fightings moved on from their entry point and hes craddling a fallen troopers head.. or checking for vital signs or something

Least favourite SW character: the whole... idea of storm troopers being jango fett clones...

Favourite non-SW movie: donnie darko, way of the gun... true romance... too many

Favourite food: 4am drunken snack burgers or... the next morning hungover sushi... best hangover food maybe

Why did you choose your user name?: its the title of a deftones song

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: since i saw jedi when i was like 7 or something and was frightened of the emporer

Favourite band: deftones, glass jaw.. bright eyes... the dillinger escape plan.. tool

Favourite TV: scrubs, the gilmore girls, i'm caught in this sad trap of watching the o.c

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: beavis and butthead... super hero... umm batman, like the comics and the first movie, micheal keaten as batman and the whole alittle darker and more menacing feeling that had compared to the faggotary of val kilmer as batman

Favourite Book?: the catcher in the rye.. on the road

Favourite Video Game?: half life two...death match and counter strike for the sole purpose of joininbg friendly fire servers and buying grenades at the start of the round and dropping them in the center of the team im on and then head shotting the servivours.. team killing...

Who is your favourite Muppet?: ernie?

Favourite Drink: coronas.. jim and cokes.. bloody marrys, stole... jagermeister

Favourite bar: the jolly poacher and the vic and whale...

Hobbies / Past times: music... skateboarding.. vector art.... umm check my attempts at star wars stuff in my deviant art gallery http://28-06-42-12.deviantart.com/

late

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    [image=http://home.earthlink.net/~montybarker/roadsigns/n00b.gif]

Welcome.

10. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Nice Solo, bout time we had one'o'these :)
    Also didnt realise we had so many cantabs join the ranks recently, so welcome!

Name: Centuri (Cen) Chan

Marital status: married (just!)

Religion: I believe in one thing - myself :)

Physical description: I look just like Raybon Kan

Favourite SW movie: All of 'em

Favourite SW character: Wedge Antilles

Least favourite SW character: Dr Evazan

favourite Star wars Scene Luke and the twin suns of tatooine

Favourite non-SW movie: Labyrinth, Back to the future trilogy, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters

Favourite food: wonton noodle soup, Prawn dumplings,
    and other traditional chinese cuisine.

Why did you choose your user name?: it has some relevance...

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: since about 1993

Favourite band: 3rd eye blind

Favourite current/recent TV series: Battlestar Galactica, E.R, The Office, Clone Wars.

Favourite old school TV series: Red Dwarf, Terrahawks, Captain Power and the solders of the future, MacGyver.

favourite cartoon/s: Dino riders, Transformers, Gummi Bears, Saber Rider and the Star Sherrifs, Garfield, Eek the cat, the terrible thunder lizards.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Optimus Prime

Favourite Book?: Contest by Matthew Reilly and the LOTR trilogy.

Favourite Video Game?: The Chaos Engine or Xenon 2, both Atari ST games by the Bitmap Brothers.

Who is your favourite Muppet?: Fozzie bear!

Favourite Drink: Illusions (SFL will back me up) bourbon and Coke, Passionfruit Marinda.

Favourite bar: Le Plonk, Bar D'O

Hobbies / Past times: Model making, toy collecting.

11. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Illusions?

Tea pots from Work Bar are Cen's Fav! [face_laugh]

12. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    "Least favourite SW character: Dr Evazan "

Who is that? Is that like background alien number 23 in the cantina scene?

13. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Hes the guy in the cantina with the munched face who goes to Luke "I don't like you." then his mate bum faced Ponda Baba growls then the Dr goes "He dosen't like you either." Then Obi-Wan cuts off bum faces arm.

14. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    Name: Lawrence
    Location: As of this morning, Massey, Waitakere City. if you'd asked me yesterday, Glenfield.
    Religion: Roman Catholic initially, now I guess I'd classify myself as a non-denominational Christian.
    Marital status: Married
    Physical description: I wear thick framed glasses, am a bit tubby, and have big sideburns. (Watch out ladies.)
    Favourite SW movie: Empire, obviously.
    Favourite non-SW movie: Anything by Wes Anderson (esp "Rushmore"), "The Right Stuff", "The Virgin Suicides", most Richard Linklater films.
    Favourite food: A "proper" Pizza ... ie. made by an Italian, and not from a chain. Good Indian food, and a "Ford Freakout" from Burger Fuel.
    Why did you choose your user name?: It's the name of a single released by Orange Juice in 1981, and I use it for my username pretty much everywhere on the 'net. Plus, I couldn't think of any halfway decent SW ones.
    How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: Since 1971, when my Dad bought me a Walrus Man action figure.
    Favourite band: Orange Juice, The Smiths, Suede, The Brunettes, The Tokey Tones. I have more than 1500 CDs, so it's quite hard to narrow the list down.
    Favourite TV show: Twin Peaks, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, The Office.
    Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?:
    Favourite Book: "Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert Prisig, "The New York Trilogy", Paul Auster. Anything by Douglas Coupland.
    Favourite Video Game?: I don't play computer games.
    Who is your favourite Muppet?: err ... pass.
    Favourite Drink: formally Coca-Cola, now Pepsi Max, 'cause I've limited my sugar intake.
    Favourite bar: The Drake. (I don't drink, so I don't spend that much time in bars, but The Drake has a good pub quiz night. I've accumulated a $160 bar tab there 'cause of my smarts!)

15. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Massy? Following JP out West eh?

*cough* stalker *cough* ;) :p

Moving sucks aye, I see you've got your computer hooked up. That was about the first thing JP had done too :p

16. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    Name: Aaron

Marital status: Married (happily)

Religion: I'll get back to you on that...

Physical description: 180cm - 100kg and all man...

Favourite SW movie: ESB

Favourite SW character: Vader

Least favourite SW character: Anything EU

Favourite Star wars Scene: Any with Leia in her slave outfit. ;)

Favourite non-SW movie: Matrix, Two Towers, Spongebob Squarepants

Favourite food: Pizza, Malai Kofta, Mhurg Mumtaz

Why did you choose your user name?: Name spelled backwards with some choice letters added and/or removed

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: Since 1978

Favourite band: Aerosmith

Favourite current/recent TV series: Battlestar Galactica (the new version), E.R, Third Watch, LOST.

Favourite old school TV series: Dr. Who, BSG (the old version).

Favourite cartoon/s: Clone Wars, Southpark, Spongebob Squarepants, Family Guy.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Batman

Favourite Book?: Haven't read it yet.

Favourite Video Game?: Double Dragon, T-Mech.

Who is your favourite Muppet?: Animal

Favourite Drink: Vanilla Coke, Beer

Favourite bar: They all suck.

Hobbies / Past times: I don't have enough time to pass.

17. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Name:Sean

Marital status: Single and loving it

Religion: Roman Catholic

Physical description: 5'9ish 75kgs, long curly brownish hair, blue eyes.

Favourite SW movie: ROTJ

Favourite SW character: Obi-Wan

Least favourite SW character: That two headed announcer thingy.

Favourite Star wars Scene: Arena Scene

Favourite non-SW movie: Fight Club,Moulin Rouge, Pink Floyd- The Wall.

Favourite food: Burger Kings' onion rings

Why did you choose your user name?: It was my friends mother's personalized plate, I liked and stole it.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: um when I was 3 or 5ish

Favourite band: Pink Floyd and Weezer

Favourite TV series: E.R, Nip Tuck, Stargate, LOST.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Wolverine

Favourite Book?: Harry Potters and 2001 series

Favourite Video Game?: Empire Earth, Pacman.

Who is your favourite Muppet?: Fraggle Rock is way better.

Favourite Drink: Mountain Dew

Favourite bar: Biddy Mulligans

Hobbies / Past times: Martial Arts 5 times a week.

18. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001

Favourite Bar: ..........

I'm sure there's something wrong there :p ;) :D

Na, good on ya if you can get into bars. :p

19. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    I'm in the martial arts world, I know most of the bouncers :D

Biddy Mulligins is owned by my uncle or something though, 'tis an Irish Pub.

20. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Illusions?

Tea pots from Work Bar are Cen's Fav!

That's what its called bud, I do remember a few things :D

21. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    That horrible shi' has a name? [face_plain] We just give the cute chicks at the Work bar a wink and say a green teapot. They know.

22. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Name: Paul

Marital status: Married (happily & expecting our first child)

Religion: well I did put jedi on the census form, was christened an anglican, but generally avoid churches except for weddings and funerals

Physical description: 188cm - short brown hair gradually turning grey, broad shouldered, cheeky grin!

Favourite SW character: Yoda

Least favourite SW character: jarjar binks

Favourite Star wars Scene: The death star battle scene

Favourite non-SW movie: Return of the king

Favourite food: Double lamb greek recipe souvlaki with extra chilli, big pizza margherita pizza

Why did you choose your user name?:can't really remember

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: since going to see ESB as a five year old

Favourite band: can't say as I have one favourite, I listen to a varied range of tunes.

Favourite current/recent TV series: Battlestar Galactica (the new version), LOST, The Simpsons

Favourite old school TV series: BSG (the old version), M.A.S.H.

Favourite cartoon/s: The simpsons,Clone Wars, Southpark, Spongebob Squarepants, samurai jack

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?:

Favourite Book?: Haven't read it yet.

Favourite Video Game?: X-wing alliance, jedi outcast

Who is your favourite Muppet?: Beaker

Favourite Drink: Irish whisky, speights

Favourite bar: Don't really have one, used to spend a lot of time at warners/baileys in the square

Hobbies / Past times: Fishing, model building, playing the guitar

23. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004

Name: Kristy

Marital status: not single :)

Religion: Christian

Physical description: 5' 3", average

Favourite SW movie: I was born the same year as Rotj, so that's kinda my favourite, but I can't really pick one I like better than the others.

Favourite SW character: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Least favourite SW character: um... the creepy cantina alien with one eye.

Favourite Star Wars Scene: something in Rots probably

Favourite non-SW movie: Hitchcock, Spielberg, Marx Brothers, Lotr, comic book/sci fi stuff, Pride and Prejudice

Favourite food: pizza, french fries, other things not healthy

Why did you choose your user name?: It's my jedi name (and I was sick of my old one)

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: since watching Aotc in 2002

Favourite band: don't have one

Favourite current/recent TV series: Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Seinfeld, Frasier, E.R, Smallville

Favourite old school TV series: can't think of any

Favourite cartoon/s: Clone Wars, Futurama, Simpsons

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: superhero - Superman, fictional character - Obi-Wan again

Favourite Book?: don't really have one

Favourite Video Game?: Battlefront/Kotor/JA

Who is your favourite Muppet?: I don't know...

Favourite Drink: Vanilla Coke

Favourite bar: don't think I've ever been in one..

Hobbies / Past times: SW pc games, jedi costuming, internet, spending money..

24. Delta-07

Delta-07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Hey all. Im new here so i figured what better way to let everyone know a little about myself.

Name: Phillip

Marital status: single

Religion: ....

Physical description: 5' 8" (i think)

Favourite SW character: Han

Least favourite SW character: Jar Jar

Favourite Star Wars Scene: when Han is chasing a few stormtroopers through the deathstar which ends at a hanger which is full of stormtroopers and just seeing the look on his face is classic

Favourite non-SW movie: Matrix trilogy, Godfather trilogy.

Favourite food: chicken done in a special way

Why did you choose your user name?: Because Delta-07 AKA Sev off Republic Commando is the man.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: since i was about 7

Favourite band: System of a Down, ACDC, Metallica the list goes on.

Favourite current/recent TV series: Lost

Favourite old school TV series: Nightrider

Favourite cartoon/s: Clone Wars

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Silver Surfer

Favourite Book?: Republic Commando: Hard Contact

Favourite Video Game?: basically every Star Wars game.

Who is your favourite Muppet?: Bert

Favourite Drink: Jim and coke, Lion Red oh and V

Favourite bar: my dads Bowling Club (dont know if you can count it as a bar, but i can get what i want from there)

Hobbies / Past times: Playin SW games, skateboarding, anything that involves speed and danger

25. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    phill whens your birthday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.