main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Characters The Obi-Wan and Siri Archive and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Obi-Wan_Siri_Index, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallzman

tallzman Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2006
    So do any of yall think that Siri will be in that clone wars cartoon show coming in the fall?

2. Toni

Toni Jedi Master star 1

Jul 11, 1998
    Probably not - Siri hasn't shown up much in anything that's not by Jude Watson. I wish she was in it, though.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Some Obi-Wan and Siri pictures by me

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/obisiri7.jpg]

for the story [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=28565773&brd=10476]Healing[/link]

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/kenosiri6.jpg]

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 16, 2005
    Great job, earlybird - especially the second one - wow, that's AoTC Obi all right.

5. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    I really wish she would be, but i doubt it :(

6. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    I find it doubtful but maybe there will be a throwaway comment about her, like in revenge when Obi Wan mention Quinlan Vos.

7. Anakin_Freak_Forever

Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    vivid script that short bit was so cool. ha how many times has yoda said that in the whole saga???????
    Well Done!!!!!!!=D= =D=

8. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    I love the paintings earlybird! =D=

9. SiriKenobi12

SiriKenobi12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    I've recently been catching up with the new Clone Wars cartoon (gotta love Tivo) and I really wish they would have Siri in one of the episodes...I am actually thinking of writing a story that is basically a Clone Wars episode with Siri in it...I don't know though, we'll see.

10. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    I too have always wanted to see one...the ones in the comic aren't that great...someone should draw one *hint, hint*

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks Valairy_Scot and CrystalSaber1

This one is done with Siri still having the short Zora hair but after her return.

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/sleep24.jpg]

and I have started a new one on Fanart

12. Lady_Eirtae

Lady_Eirtae Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    It would be good to have Siri, but then there is the concern about what is allowed since Watson created her.

As for pictures of Zora, the only ones I have seen are the ones of her from the comic book. I don't really know how I feel about those since they show her with red hair.

http://www.obisession.net/images/siri4.jpg

However, that is never how I pictured her when I read the book.

13. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    here's a thought for discussion:

Judging from the cannon, I don't think Anakin was aware of the past relationship Siri and Obi-Wan had had until Siri's death in SotJ. Given that, how do you think Obi-Wan would react if Siri were to reveal their past relationship to Anakin by a slip of the tongue?

14. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 16, 2005
    He'd throw one exasperated look at Siri and try to calm Anakin down, who'd be totally upset about "all of Obi-Wan's lies." :D Of course Anakin would blow it all out of proportion and not listen to anything Siri or Obi-Wan would have to say about it being in the past, they'd learned from it, whatever.

OR - Anakin would laugh himself silly and think it's a big joke because after all "Obi-Wan doesn't really indulge in emotions" so Obi-Wan would relax and throw a half-shrug, half "well, I guess that went okay" look at Siri.

15. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    I dont think Obi-Wan would react outwardly at all, Maybe he would ignore the comment and later when Anakin want looking give Siri an incredulous look. I think her slip would shock him completely especially after all those years.
    Comunication has never been there strong point.

16. Lady_Eirtae

Lady_Eirtae Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    I think part of it would also depend on a few other things. 1. How Obi-Wan found out she slipped and 2. What Anakin would do with this information.

17. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    So...has anyone else seen the preview for the 2nd season of the Clone Wars series?? Obi-Wan and this duchess named Sateen have a thing going on. I think she looks a bit like Siri...wouldn't it be awesome if it was Siri undercover?! I know it won't be but that'd be so amazing.

18. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    We can't let this thread languish, can we?

Season 2 and Obi's "girlfriend" - it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. And her name - so obvious a reference. That whole song/dance number on the elephant, though - sigh - Ewan looked even more Padawan Kenobi (TPM) than he did in TPM to me. The hair color/length, the glint in his eye - that was so young Obi.

Maybe "she" will look like his co-star in that film - you think?

19. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    That would be really cool actually, i'd love to read it if u ever get to it! :)

I must say, i think that entire Obi + Satine bit wont be a full blown romance or anything similar to that. I think it will be more Anakin's teasing of Obi rather than he actually having a relationship with someone. She could be someone Obi-Wan met some years ago and hasnt seen for a while. Who knows, maybe this woman will have a crush on Obi-Wan and he'll be embarrassed by it [face_laugh]

20. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Which episode is this Satine in? And are they spoofing moulin rogue?

21. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Spoofing - I doubt that, but they are obviously going to reference it in some way - they've got to, considering the name.

I'm not sure what episode that is - this season is all I know.

22. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    Saw the episode with Sateen (that's how they are spelling it I believe) and I'm surprised how much Obi-Wan gave away to Anakin about their past relationship...and then she told him how she's always loved him and then he said "if you had said the word I would've left the Jedi Order for you"....:eek: so what I've learned from this is apparently Obi-Wan has a thing for strong willed blonde women...interesting.

Sateen really does remind me of Siri in a lot of ways, I want to like her but I don't like seeing Obi-Wan with another woman...lol. Although it's giving me lots of story ideas!

23. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Hello - anyone here?

Has the romance died or is everyone busy writing??

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Busy scheming and making outlines for a sequel for Aaquilin and Darrin.

Siri will meet him and him

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/jango2.jpg]

25. Yuki_Englidy

Yuki_Englidy Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2009
    Hi, I'm new here!
    Actually, though this thread was the reason why I joined the Jedi Council Forums, I did not have time (and courage) to write a post on this thread.:p
    Um, you may call me Yuki, or Englidy- anyway that you like.
    I have been totally addicted to SiriWan for few years.

Well, I have been surfing on Internet for Obi-Wan, who is my favorite character, and Boom! I got to know about Siri Tachi, and became a big fan. She is such an attractive character. Few months ago, I found this thread while surfing, and read a lots of SiriWan fanfics here. So in order to get to know the writers, I joined JC Forums. Nothing more. Time passed by.... and I am writing a post in this thread.
    SiriWan couple is just so romantic and cute. The best part about them is that they know each other's weak point. [face_blush]

For everyone who write SiriWan fanfics, keep on great works! I'll be on your back, praising you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.