Characters The Obi-Wan and Siri Archive and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Obi-Wan_Siri_Index, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. tallzman Jedi Padawan

So do any of yall think that Siri will be in that clone wars cartoon show coming in the fall?
  2. Toni Force Ghost

star 1
    Probably not - Siri hasn't shown up much in anything that's not by Jude Watson. I wish she was in it, though.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Some Obi-Wan and Siri pictures by me

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/obisiri7.jpg]

for the story Healing

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/kenosiri6.jpg]

4. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    Great job, earlybird - especially the second one - wow, that's AoTC Obi all right.
  5. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    I really wish she would be, but i doubt it :(
  6. Hananiah Jedi Master

star 4
    I find it doubtful but maybe there will be a throwaway comment about her, like in revenge when Obi Wan mention Quinlan Vos.
  7. Anakin_Freak_Forever Jedi Youngling

star 1
    vivid script that short bit was so cool. ha how many times has yoda said that in the whole saga???????
    Well Done!!!!!!!=D= =D=
  8. CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Master

star 1
    I love the paintings earlybird! =D=
  9. SiriKenobi12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've recently been catching up with the new Clone Wars cartoon (gotta love Tivo) and I really wish they would have Siri in one of the episodes...I am actually thinking of writing a story that is basically a Clone Wars episode with Siri in it...I don't know though, we'll see.
  10. SiriKenobi12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I too have always wanted to see one...the ones in the comic aren't that great...someone should draw one *hint, hint*
  11. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks Valairy_Scot and CrystalSaber1

This one is done with Siri still having the short Zora hair but after her return.

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/sleep24.jpg]

and I have started a new one on Fanart
  12. Lady_Eirtae Force Ghost

star 2
    It would be good to have Siri, but then there is the concern about what is allowed since Watson created her.

As for pictures of Zora, the only ones I have seen are the ones of her from the comic book. I don't really know how I feel about those since they show her with red hair.

http://www.obisession.net/images/siri4.jpg

However, that is never how I pictured her when I read the book.

13. Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master

star 4
    here's a thought for discussion:

Judging from the cannon, I don't think Anakin was aware of the past relationship Siri and Obi-Wan had had until Siri's death in SotJ. Given that, how do you think Obi-Wan would react if Siri were to reveal their past relationship to Anakin by a slip of the tongue?
  14. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    He'd throw one exasperated look at Siri and try to calm Anakin down, who'd be totally upset about "all of Obi-Wan's lies." :D Of course Anakin would blow it all out of proportion and not listen to anything Siri or Obi-Wan would have to say about it being in the past, they'd learned from it, whatever.

OR - Anakin would laugh himself silly and think it's a big joke because after all "Obi-Wan doesn't really indulge in emotions" so Obi-Wan would relax and throw a half-shrug, half "well, I guess that went okay" look at Siri.
  15. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    I dont think Obi-Wan would react outwardly at all, Maybe he would ignore the comment and later when Anakin want looking give Siri an incredulous look. I think her slip would shock him completely especially after all those years.
    Comunication has never been there strong point.
  16. Lady_Eirtae Force Ghost

star 2
    I think part of it would also depend on a few other things. 1. How Obi-Wan found out she slipped and 2. What Anakin would do with this information.
  17. SiriKenobi12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    So...has anyone else seen the preview for the 2nd season of the Clone Wars series?? Obi-Wan and this duchess named Sateen have a thing going on. I think she looks a bit like Siri...wouldn't it be awesome if it was Siri undercover?! I know it won't be but that'd be so amazing.
  18. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    We can't let this thread languish, can we?

Season 2 and Obi's "girlfriend" - it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. And her name - so obvious a reference. That whole song/dance number on the elephant, though - sigh - Ewan looked even more Padawan Kenobi (TPM) than he did in TPM to me. The hair color/length, the glint in his eye - that was so young Obi.

Maybe "she" will look like his co-star in that film - you think?
  19. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    That would be really cool actually, i'd love to read it if u ever get to it! :)

I must say, i think that entire Obi + Satine bit wont be a full blown romance or anything similar to that. I think it will be more Anakin's teasing of Obi rather than he actually having a relationship with someone. She could be someone Obi-Wan met some years ago and hasnt seen for a while. Who knows, maybe this woman will have a crush on Obi-Wan and he'll be embarrassed by it [face_laugh]
  20. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    Which episode is this Satine in? And are they spoofing moulin rogue?
  21. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    Spoofing - I doubt that, but they are obviously going to reference it in some way - they've got to, considering the name.

I'm not sure what episode that is - this season is all I know.
  22. SiriKenobi12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Saw the episode with Sateen (that's how they are spelling it I believe) and I'm surprised how much Obi-Wan gave away to Anakin about their past relationship...and then she told him how she's always loved him and then he said "if you had said the word I would've left the Jedi Order for you"....:eek: so what I've learned from this is apparently Obi-Wan has a thing for strong willed blonde women...interesting.

Sateen really does remind me of Siri in a lot of ways, I want to like her but I don't like seeing Obi-Wan with another woman...lol. Although it's giving me lots of story ideas!
  23. Valairy Scot Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello - anyone here?

Has the romance died or is everyone busy writing??
  24. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Busy scheming and making outlines for a sequel for Aaquilin and Darrin.

Siri will meet him and him

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/jango2.jpg]
  25. Yuki_Englidy Jedi Knight

Hi, I'm new here!
    Actually, though this thread was the reason why I joined the Jedi Council Forums, I did not have time (and courage) to write a post on this thread.:p
    Um, you may call me Yuki, or Englidy- anyway that you like.
    I have been totally addicted to SiriWan for few years.

Well, I have been surfing on Internet for Obi-Wan, who is my favorite character, and Boom! I got to know about Siri Tachi, and became a big fan. She is such an attractive character. Few months ago, I found this thread while surfing, and read a lots of SiriWan fanfics here. So in order to get to know the writers, I joined JC Forums. Nothing more. Time passed by.... and I am writing a post in this thread.
    SiriWan couple is just so romantic and cute. The best part about them is that they know each other's weak point. [face_blush]

For everyone who write SiriWan fanfics, keep on great works! I'll be on your back, praising you!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.